PDA

View Full Version : Can't accept Neighbor Requests

ilistynfaeryl
02-09-16, 02:24 PM
Storm8 ID: IlistynFaeryl
Device Type: Cell Phone
Device OS: Android 5.0.2
Dragon Story ver: 2.3.1.6s52g

Ok, so.. I'm trying to accept neighbor requests on Dragon Story. It tells me: "To connect with your friends in Dragon Story, you need a Storm8 account. It's free and anyone can join." I go to my profile, and island name is set. Go to Social to "Log in to Existing Account" and put in my login info, hit login, and is asks me "Game progress to be transferred to this device" ... since this device is the only device I have this login on, I hit "Proceed"... It tells me I have not chosen a password on this account... I'm now confused. I go to help/FAQ and set my password... password has been changed. Go back to Social, to invite, and again I have "Before you can add neighbors, you need a Storm8 ID" so I try to log in again... This is getting very irritating, but I like the game, a LOT... same password warning message... screw it, proceed.... takes me back to my game... ok, so let's see if I can accept neighbor requests... Nope... right back to the "must have a Storm8 ID" .... Really? What's going on, please!?!?!?!

[S8] Elsa
02-09-16, 03:08 PM
Please reinstall Dragon Story on your Android device and let us know if this still occurs. Your game progress is saved to our servers, so it's okay to reinstall.

ilistynfaeryl
02-10-16, 08:17 AM
Elsa;1248199']Please reinstall Dragon Story on your Android device and let us know if this still occurs. Your game progress is saved to our servers, so it's okay to reinstall.

Should this process work with all the games I'm having problems with?

I cannot accept neighbor invites on Zoo Story 2 or Farm Story so far. I tap "Accept" and it does nothing.

[S8] Elsa
02-11-16, 04:40 PM
Should this process work with all the games I'm having problems with?

I cannot accept neighbor invites on Zoo Story 2 or Farm Story so far. I tap "Accept" and it does nothing.

Yes, please try reinstalling the game.