PDA

View Full Version : decorations

cyndora
02-09-16, 01:45 PM
Hi Neighbors!

one of my all time favorite games on my ipad is castle story. it has kept my interest for many years. the main reason i believe is the decorations, and the ability to design YOUR kingdom in a way that makes you happy.

I have a small request, and was wondering what the community thought about it as well.

I was so happy when you introduced the rivers and moats, that was a fabulous addition to an all ready pretty looking game. and i still LOVE the ( alive ) decorations, buildings.

was wondering though, how hard would it be to introduce a waterfall? not a static prop, but one that moves, shimmers, causes mist?
i have ALOT of rivers running through my kingdom and the blue color breaks up the lime green board nicely. ( love the color of the grass darker, like when you go to move things around ) but all those rivers feel naked without some HUB to flow into or come from....

also, i use a very heavy nature theme for my kingdom, and would love to have different colored/shaped trees , more so a dark purple color. ( not the pink blyth tree color) just random thoughts for the day.....

if you would like to come by , and check out the many pots of coffee i use to design my kingdom , feel free.....Krynn13 is id, cynn city is my kingdom name.

would love to hear what the designers have to say about this.

happy decorating!

SpiritWind00
02-09-16, 01:55 PM
Moving to suggestions poll thread. I think lots of us would LOVE a waterfall. :)

meme1098
02-09-16, 03:23 PM
Connect one of your rivers next to the wheel of your sawmill. Looks pretty good that way.

cyndora
02-09-16, 04:14 PM
I have them that way and they look good! I have roads going across as bridges also, but we could use some bridges too lol. I must have about 30 pieces of rivers and corners being all clever.

And glad to hear people would love a waterfall, I think magical, when I think castle story. ( not orphaned children or homeless shelters lol ) anything mystical ( like fairies ) and beautiful colors.

Anyhow I will check the thread soon again.

aiyoosha
02-09-16, 04:20 PM
I have them that way and they look good! I have roads going across as bridges also, but we could use some bridges too lol. I must have about 30 pieces of rivers and corners being all clever.

And glad to hear people would love a waterfall, I think magical, when I think castle story. ( not orphaned children or homeless shelters lol ) anything mystical ( like fairies ) and beautiful colors.

hahaha agreed

meme1098
02-09-16, 07:52 PM

Sounds very nice. You could use the Faerie Bridge too if you have one.

CharmOfLea
02-09-16, 09:37 PM
Yes, please. I want it all, that misty, flowing, glowing, shimmering, roaring, trembling waterfall.. Count me in.

jao1961
02-10-16, 11:13 AM
Waterfall? Oh yes love it

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-10-16, 11:22 AM
A waterfall that moves, shimmers & produces mist? YES!!!
Another one that looks like a piece of cloth like this one? Lol, pass.

And double yes to some dark purple trees and such!

cyndora
02-10-16, 11:37 AM
yeah i have the fairy bridge, but to be honest i dont like it ........its too much and does not have the simplicity i like :) so i hid it behind something lol

so nice to hear so many like the waterfall idea! xox

a dark purple against the lime green ! omg take my money already lol

p.s thanks to all who visited, and became neighbors ! i def like visiting neighbors and getting inspiration !

Sandybellee
02-11-16, 04:40 PM
You have a beautiful realm! I love all the water and the trees. Very soothing!

cyndora
02-11-16, 06:18 PM
thanks for the compliment!!!! lots of coffee ....aka ( vodka) i was decorating earlier today again and did not notice those huge white flowered hedges were on sale ..............every time i visit peoples kingdoms i always admire them.....well now i have 6 lol and made a few changes.... just when i thought i was done lmao now back down to 50 gems......if i can keep my dog from licking the ipad when its on the floor i will have many more in time...