PDA

View Full Version : Xo Ox (Sweetheart Trio PT 3) - 2016 Feb 9

cardinalpsy
02-09-16, 01:44 PM
Breed Kissy Cat and Love Bug. Breeding time 21 hours. Evolution time 15 hrs.

Managed to get this one after seventh attempt. The egg is absolutely beautiful. Armordillo fails aplenty. Best of luck everyone.:)

Drachenia
02-09-16, 02:05 PM
Hello in my 2 account , Storm8 ID : Hexe5 I breeding with Kissy Cat / Love Bug

1. Rampage
2. 11 hours Fire Glider ?

calvinxx
02-09-16, 03:08 PM
I got a 21 hour timer but it might be a Gold Lion :(
I even made both the Love Bug and Kissy Cat epic level as I thought it might help get the Ox but I've already spent 300 gems and just got this timer.
I think the Ox is beautiful and matches the Growvine very well I might have to put them together even though my Growvine loves his family in his habitat they've been together so long...

2moregifts
02-09-16, 03:49 PM
Breed Kissy Cat and Love Bug. Breeding time 21 hours.

What level were your animals?

calvinxx
02-09-16, 11:28 PM
Well I've spent about 1100 gems now and have gotten every possible combination except the Ox :( I feel so defeated. It would have been smarter to just outright buy him at this point

noemata
02-10-16, 12:21 AM
Well I've spent about 1100 gems now and have gotten every possible combination except the Ox :( I feel so defeated. It would have been smarter to just outright buy him at this point

Yeah!! too many combinations with this 'morphing' couple........

jim23cash
02-10-16, 02:21 AM
What level were your animals?

I used level 8 love bug and level 9 kitty, but they say levels don't matter...
:D Annie

gilmary97
02-10-16, 04:55 AM
Hi. Congrats. What is the breeding time? Thanks.

gilmary97
02-10-16, 04:59 AM
Hi. Congrats. What is the breeding time for the Xo Ox? Thanks.

natxjkkggg
02-10-16, 05:01 AM
You should Read the First remark

mmeeccee
02-10-16, 05:16 AM
I got a 21 hour timer on the first try. Crossing my fingers that it is the xo. If it is, this is the first time I have ever gotten the full trio. Seriously, I NEVER get the final creature, after days and days of trying. Both mine were level 8.

cardinalpsy
02-10-16, 06:06 AM
What level were your animals?:

I used Lady Bug level 15 and Kissy Cat level 10. Just bred another XO Ox now from this combo.:)

cardinalpsy
02-10-16, 06:09 AM
Hi. Congrats. What is the breeding time for the Xo Ox? Thanks.

I have written the breeding time on my post above. It's 21 hours and evolution time is 15 hrs.

Drachenia
02-10-16, 07:10 AM

1. Rampage
2. Fire Glider
3. Teslama
4. 12 hours

kuppikahvia
02-10-16, 08:48 AM
I got a 16h count on my first try and was expecting a daredevil but I was shcked to see a Turtigloo egg pop out! Didn't even know this was one of the options :))
2nd try now: another 16h count :-(

EDIT: the second 16h count turned out to be another Love Bug (I think it's called?) :)

jojopeanut
02-10-16, 08:20 PM
This is a REALLY tough one to breed. So many fail possibilities. So far 3 Armadillo for me. Hey YEA!!! I got a stuffin puffin. Not a fail didn't bave him. :)

I've lost track at least 2 more Armadillo a Fennec Shox. I'm hoping to get the new owl as well.

2moregifts
02-11-16, 03:29 PM
This is a REALLY tough one to breed. So many fail possibilities. So far 3 Armadillo for me. Hey YEA!!! I got a stuffin puffin. Not a fail didn't bave him. :)

I keep getting the Fenneck Fox.

sanya87
02-11-16, 04:05 PM
It's true there are many fail possibilities, so I am hoping to get at least one among 7 that I miss from this fire earth electric mix. That would make me feel little better if I fail to breed XO Ox. So far nothing but shock fox and fire gliders...

Phaedrakiki
02-12-16, 02:56 PM
First try for me is 12hrs. Man, I really want that beautiful egg!

Best of luck, everybody!

Drachenia
02-12-16, 04:12 PM

1. Rampage
2. Fire Glider
3. Teslama
4. Armordillo
5. Armordillo
6. Tortigloo

Hello in my main account I have in the breed with Love Bug / Kissy Cat get :
1. Armordillo
2. Shock Fox
3. Fire Glider
4. Armordillo
5. Fennec Shox
6. 21 hours Thumbs please to press that it's XO OX and not Gold Lion is

Phaedrakiki
02-12-16, 05:19 PM
Lol! Drachenia, I will definitely cross my fingers for you, that it IS an XO Ox in your den!!!
;) ;)
I always love your adorable posts!

Drachenia
02-12-16, 06:59 PM
Lol! Drachenia, I will definitely cross my fingers for you, that it IS an XO Ox in your den!!!
;) ;)
I always love your adorable posts!

Oh I hope it's XO OX and thank you for your kind words Phaedrakiki :D Good luck by breeding the trio animals :D

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 08:06 PM
Wow, I just sat down and figured out all the possibilities when trying to breed an XO Ox. I count 10 Earth/Fire, 5 Electric/Fire and 5 Electric/Earth animals for a total of 20 possible fail outcomes in addition to the Xo Ox which is Nature/Earth. Who knows where the Nature came from. Of these possibilities, there are 4 animals that I don't already have; Stuffin Puffin, Infernowl, Fennec Shox and Tesslama.

My first try resulted in an 18 hour timer. I hope it's a Super Rare Stuffin Puffin rather than a Rare Thunder Mammoth, but I assume it's the Rare. There are a lot of long fails in this mix as well. It doesn't look good for the 10 1/2 days left to breed the XO Ox. I'll be lucky to average 2 tries per day. This seems like it will be one of the hardest Trios to get. At least there are a few other new animals for me to get as failures.

Phaedrakiki
02-12-16, 09:37 PM
Wow, that's a lot of fails! There are several "non-fails" for me, as well (fails I still need.) Hopefully, it won't be as tough to breed XO Ox as it appears on paper.
Good luck, all!

Added: "Non-fails" I wouldn't mind getting are Stuffin Puffin, Tortigloo, & Infernowl. Of course, I'd rather get the Ox right away, and breed for the others at my leisure, lol!

I counted 19 animals when I went through to see which ones I still need. But I probably mis-counted. And besides, it's still a LOT of fails!

MaribouMay
02-13-16, 01:52 AM
Wow, I just sat down and figured out all the possibilities when trying to breed an XO Ox. I count 10 Earth/Fire, 5 Electric/Fire and 5 Electric/Earth animals for a total of 20 possible fail outcomes in addition to the Xo Ox which is Nature/Earth. Who knows where the Nature came from. Of these possibilities, there are 4 animals that I don't already have; Stuffin Puffin, Infernowl, Fennec Shox and Tesslama.

My first try resulted in an 18 hour timer. I hope it's a Super Rare Stuffin Puffin rather than a Rare Thunder Mammoth, but I assume it's the Rare. There are a lot of long fails in this mix as well. It doesn't look good for the 10 1/2 days left to breed the XO Ox. I'll be lucky to average 2 tries per day. This seems like it will be one of the hardest Trios to get. At least there are a few other new animals for me to get as failures.

It does look tough! So I am trying to figure out the fails. I count:

EARTH-FIRE 9 possibilities
Aperil Fool 17
Armordillo 12
Love Bug 16
Magmacore 15
Rampage 13
Rubble Rooster 19
Stuffin Puffin 18
Volcamel 14
edited to add: Infernowl 20

ELECTRIC-EARTH 5 possibilities
Shock Fox 12
Terradactyl 22
Tesslama 22
Thunder Mammoth 18
Tortigloo 16

ELECTRIC-FIRE 5 possibilities
Daredevil 16
Fennec Shox 14/11
Fire Glider 11
Gold Lion 21
Kissy Cat 14

XO Ox 21

I get 8+5+5+1 = 19 possibilities. Corrected to 9+5+5+1. Did I miss any animals? I am also wondering where the nature came from. If nature is in the mix too, this is near impossible. Have anyone reported a fail that includes nature?

rado_nik
02-13-16, 03:38 AM
I want to ask abouth this: put Fire (Pyro Pony) and Earth (Rock Rhino) and receive 20 hours. What is this?

Sandybellee
02-13-16, 03:53 AM
I want to ask abouth this: put Fire (Pyro Pony) and Earth (Rock Rhino) and receive 20 hours. What is this?

Infernowl and the same answer to Mariboumay. :)

sanya87
02-13-16, 04:47 AM
Got 21 hours but not too excited since it can be gold lion which I already have...

ninasidstorm8
02-13-16, 08:19 AM
It does look tough! So I am trying to figure out the fails. I count:

EARTH-FIRE 8 possibilities
Aperil Fool 17
Armordillo 12
Love Bug 16
Magmacore 15
Rampage 13
Rubble Rooster 19
Stuffin Puffin 18
Volcamel 14

ELECTRIC-EARTH 5 possibilities
Shock Fox 12
Terradactyl 22
Tesslama 22
Thunder Mammoth 18
Tortigloo 16

ELECTRIC-FIRE 5 possibilities
Daredevil 16
Fennec Shox 14/11
Fire Glider 11
Gold Lion 21
Kissy Cat 14

XO Ox 21

I get 8+5+5+1 = 19 possibilities. Did I miss any animals? I am also wondering where the nature came from. If nature is in the mix too, this is near impossible. Have anyone reported a fail that includes nature?

You are missing the Infernowl (just released) and I still had the Lambi (retired) in my list, so there are 9 Earth/Fire possibilities.

MaribouMay
02-13-16, 08:59 AM
You are missing the Infernowl (just released) and I still had the Lambi (retired) in my list, so there are 9 Earth/Fire possibilities.

Ah! Of course! Thank you!

rado_nik
02-13-16, 11:04 AM
Infernowl and the same answer to Mariboumay. :)

Tnx!;) I received it for the first time

ninasidstorm8
02-13-16, 01:34 PM
My first try for the XO Ox turned out to be a Stuffin Puffin which is the first Super Rare I have bred this year that I didn't already have, so I am pretty pleased with that. That reduces my good fails with the Love Bug/Kissy Cat combination to 3. Second try is 12 hours so it must be either a common Armordillo or Shock Fox both of witch I have. I won't get another try until tomorrow. These long timers sure make the breeding part of the game a lot less interesting.

Sandybellee
02-13-16, 01:45 PM
My first try for the XO Ox turned out to be a Stuffin Puffin which is the first Super Rare I have bred this year that I didn't already have, so I am pretty pleased with that. That reduces my good fails with the Love Bug/Kissy Cat combination to 3. Second try is 12 hours so it must be either a common Armordillo or Shock Fox both of witch I have. I won't get another try until tomorrow. These long timers sure make the breeding part of the game a lot less interesting.

Congrats on the Stuffin Puffin and hopefully you'll get the Ox too! :)

Drachenia
02-13-16, 02:36 PM
Yes it is XO OX oh I'm happy . So now I still hope to get Infernowl with Love Bug / Kissy Cat .

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160213/c78du7wt.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Sandybellee
02-13-16, 02:41 PM
Yes it is XO OX oh I'm happy . So now I still hope to get Infernowl with Love Bug / Kissy Cat .

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160213/c78du7wt.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Congrats Drachenia! I'm glad you got the XO Ox! :)

ninasidstorm8
02-13-16, 03:17 PM

Congratulations!!!

Drachenia
02-13-16, 03:26 PM

Yes I do not like the long breeding times so , because I'm getting impatient . Congratulations on Staffin Puffin , good luck to breeding XO OX

Drachenia
02-13-16, 05:43 PM

1. Rampage
2. Fire Glider
3. Teslama
4. Armordillo
5. Armordillo
6. Tortigloo
7. Shock Fox
8. Fire Glider
9. Fire Glider
10. Fire Glider
11. Fire Glider
12. Infernowl

jojopeanut
02-13-16, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Drachenia;1250101]Yes it is XO OX oh I'm happy . So now I still hope to get Infernowl with Love Bug / Kissy Cat.
Congraulations!!! :)

Phaedrakiki
02-13-16, 08:06 PM
Congrats, Drachenia! So happy for you!

Now, come on forest gods...give the rest of us an Ox!;)

sanya87
02-14-16, 05:42 AM
I got the XO Ox too, can't believe! Good luck to everyone still trying to get it!

kuppikahvia
02-14-16, 06:16 AM
Oh noes! 22hrs!! (I already have both possible 22hr-supers) :'(

2moregifts
02-14-16, 06:49 AM
I got the XO Ox too, can't believe! Good luck to everyone still trying to get it!

Congrats!

2moregifts
02-14-16, 06:50 AM
Yes it is XO OX oh I'm happy . So now I still hope to get Infernowl with Love Bug / Kissy Cat.

Congrats!

LonePudding
02-14-16, 08:20 AM
Got the first two animals on the 2nd try, on my 7th try for this. :(

SmaugyHobit
02-14-16, 11:43 AM
No luck for me, I've gotton everything BUT this Ox... Please don't give limited animals like this so many other possibilities next time :(

jojopeanut
02-14-16, 12:12 PM
I've lost count lots of fails. Only good one was stuffin puffin.

pipokamommy
02-15-16, 02:44 AM
I've been trying for this almost since the release, failing.... However with this combo manage to get 3 animals I didn't had: gold lion, puffin stuffin and the new infernowl.... So it can still be consider a success... Just one thing I don't understand how a electric+fire and a earth+fire can give a earth+ plant?

Phaedrakiki
02-15-16, 07:09 AM

Congrats! So happy for you!

I finally got a 21-hr timer...fingers crossed! (Already have a Gold Lion.)

natxjkkggg
02-15-16, 08:09 AM
Until now not Even one of the trio animals!! I think I am tired of only twelf hour fails and give up very disapointed!

ninasidstorm8
02-15-16, 08:36 AM
After getting a Stuffin Puffin on the first try for the XO Ox, I have now bred 4-12 hour timers in a row. A Shock Fox, 2 Armordillos and one more to be determined later today. If I am not going to get a new animal I guess a 12 hour timer is as good as anything else, although an 11 hour timer would be a little shorter. My results have tended toward Earth/Fire and I haven't bred an Electric/Fire yet with the Kissy Cat/Love Bug combination.

Still another 7+ days to go for the Trio, so I could get up to another 14 tries at the XO Ox. I typically breed at least 1 Super Rare in that time, just need it to be the right one.

UPDATE: The 12 hour was a Magamacore (3rd in a row). Next try, I got the 11 hour timer for a Fire Glider. That makes 5 commons in a row including at least one each of the three possible element combinations.

savage_mel
02-15-16, 09:04 AM
I'm finding this incredibly frustrating. I have not bred any of this trio. and not for lack of trying! I have been breeding around the clock since their release:mad:

2moregifts
02-15-16, 02:23 PM
Still trying to get the XO Ox. So, tired. I'll keep trying.

LonePudding
02-15-16, 04:09 PM
I finally breed the first two trio animals and then my game decides to break down. What luck I have.

jojopeanut
02-15-16, 09:09 PM
I just got a 19HR timer. Rubble Rooster I already have, but I hope this means maybe 20 next for infernowl then 21.. I'll be happy with infernowl, gold lion, or Xo Ox although I really would like to complete this trio. Hey at least I should get 3 bombs out of the 19HRS. 20 runes away from my next expansion.

natxjkkggg
02-16-16, 04:22 AM
At my Second account I got a 21 Hour timer hopefully the OXOx??

ninasidstorm8
02-16-16, 09:29 AM
At my Second account I got a 21 Hour timer hopefully the OXOx??

Good Luck!!!

jojopeanut
02-16-16, 01:08 PM
Another new animal to add to the list. Oy!

sweetypies97
02-16-16, 01:10 PM
Except for a Kissy Cat fail as well as the current 18 hour fail on my nest, I have only been able to breed two armordillos each day so far :(

jojopeanut
02-16-16, 11:15 PM
This is ridiculous I breed another Kissy Cat. I'm beginning to feel like fool trying for this.

natxjkkggg
02-16-16, 11:25 PM
I got the Ox at my Second account, by having no luck with any of the trio animals at all!

natxjkkggg
02-17-16, 12:56 AM
I got the Ox at my Second account, by having no luck in my Main Account with any of the trio animals at all!!!

Sandybellee
02-17-16, 03:47 AM
I got the Ox at my Second account, by having no luck in my Main Account with any of the trio animals at all!!!

Congrats! Hopefully your luck will carry over to your first account as well! :)

Sandybellee
02-17-16, 04:32 AM
I'm finally joining the XO Ox breeding club!

1. 22 hours (Aargh! The longest possible fail! I hope it's a Tesllama since I don't have that one yet. In any case, it's a super rare so my chances of breeding the Ox in the remaining time are now much lower.) ---> Tesllama! Yay!
2. Armordillo
3. Armordillo
4. Armordillo
5. Thunder Mammoth (new for me!)
6. Cockatorch! Yay!
7. Fire Glider
8. Fire Glider
9. Fire Glider
10. Fire Glider
11. Shock Fox
12. Shock Fox
13. XO Ox!!! Yaaaaay! :)

Wow! Three good fails already! :)

ninasidstorm8
02-17-16, 09:04 AM
Started out with a Stuffin Puffin fail which gave me a new animal but since then I have received 8 straight commons. It's a bit boring to spend 4 days breeding 2 commons a day but at least the common timers are the shortest ones.

IsisGarden
02-17-16, 09:06 AM
This is ridiculous I breed another Kissy Cat. I'm beginning to feel like fool trying for this.

Me, too. It's totally ridiculous.

ninasidstorm8
02-17-16, 09:06 AM

1. 22 hours (Aargh! The longest possible fail! I hope it's a Tesllama since I don't have that one yet. In any case, it's a super rare so my chances of breeding the Ox in the remaining time are now much lower.)

At this point I'd take a Tesllama. I hope that is what you have. We still have almost a week left.

Sandybellee
02-17-16, 05:46 PM
At this point I'd take a Tesllama. I hope that is what you have. We still have almost a week left.

Thanks - it was a Tesllama! :) I sped the remaining breeding hours away so it can already start hatching overnight.

ninasidstorm8
02-18-16, 08:39 AM
Thanks - it was a Tesllama! :) I sped the remaining breeding hours away so it can already start hatching overnight.

Congratulations on an excellent fail.

For me, another day another 2 commons, making it 10 straight. Typically within 10 breeding attempts, I get 2-3 Rares. It is starting to feel a little like the 17 straight Turtisles I bred trying for the Rudolphin. However, with a 5 hour fail, the 17 fails took 5 days. I am already on day 5 of my latest string of commons. I wouldn't mind so much since they are the shortest fails, but there are 4 animals (including 3 Rares) that I don't have of the now 20 failures available trying to breed the XO Ox.

Silverrain1
02-18-16, 02:10 PM
Including the xo ox I need 5 animals from this combo. I got 2 of them, being the owl and turtiglu, not having any luck with Ox tho

Sandybellee
02-18-16, 03:10 PM
Congratulations on an excellent fail.

For me, another day another 2 commons, making it 10 straight. Typically within 10 breeding attempts, I get 2-3 Rares. It is starting to feel a little like the 17 straight Turtisles I bred trying for the Rudolphin. However, with a 5 hour fail, the 17 fails took 5 days. I am already on day 5 of my latest string of commons. I wouldn't mind so much since they are the shortest fails, but there are 4 animals (including 3 Rares) that I don't have of the now 20 failures available trying to breed the XO Ox.

Yes, those long strings of commons can be very numbing. I hope you get the ones you are missing as fails, or better yet, get the Ox very soon! At least there's likely a higher chance of a super rare after getting just commons. Good luck! :)

Sandybellee
02-18-16, 03:11 PM
Including the xo ox I need 5 animals from this combo. I got 2 of them, being the owl and turtiglu, not having any luck with Ox tho

Congrats on the good fails! Hopefully you are lucky with the Ox as well! :)

Silverrain1
02-18-16, 03:14 PM
Congrats on the good fails! Hopefully you are lucky with the Ox as well! :)

Thank you, really liked the turtle one so was really excited when I seen that egg and I love owls to! Hoping I get the ox soon, maybe even some more good fails to. Hope breeding is going well for u!

SmaugyHobit
02-18-16, 09:02 PM
I finally got this freaking Ox on my second account after countless fails, good luck to all still trying!(Island is Babyann65 if you want to check the Ox egg out :) )

Scangelina
02-18-16, 10:31 PM
I got the Kissy Cat first, then the Love Bug. I've had at least 15-20 fails I have semi sped bred thru. I'm getting Sooo Frustrated😡.I absolutely want the Xo Ox, but I refuse to buy it with 4-5 days left.

ninasidstorm8
02-19-16, 08:10 AM
After 11 straight commons going for the XO Ox, I bred a 14 hour timer this morning. It would be nice if it is a Fennec Shox, but it could also be a Volcamel or a second Kissy Cat. We are down to the last 4 days for the trio, Good Luck to everyone still trying.

MaribouMay
02-19-16, 09:04 AM
No XO Ox yet for me, but I did get a Tesllama. I have wanted a Tesllama since it came out. Very happy fail for me! :-)

And back to the 11 hour timers . . .

ninasidstorm8
02-19-16, 09:15 AM
No XO Ox yet for me, but I did get a Tesllama. I have wanted a Tesllama since it came out. Very happy fail for me! :-)

And back to the 11 hour timers . . .

Congratulations, I have been trying off and on for a Tesllama ever since it came out with no luck

MaribouMay
02-19-16, 10:00 PM
Congratulations, I have been trying off and on for a Tesllama ever since it came out with no luck

Me too. I was very happy to see the 22 hour timer since I don't have Terradactyl either so either one was going to be a win. With the new Cockatorch there are 5 happy fails remaining for me. Better odds than usual. Nice for a change.

jojopeanut
02-20-16, 11:16 AM
Finally!! 21HRS It could be Golden Lion though. Either way it's good news for me. But I want this to be over! hope it's the XO oX
I'm so stupid happy over this.. As much as if it were a gem hybrid. *crossing fingers*.

BTW anyone know hatch time for sweet sheep? I know puppy love is 20HRS. But my 11HR fireglider has to finish I just put on the nest. Maybe I can hatch sweet sheep if it's 10HRS or couple over I could deal with to.

Never mind I got it Sweet Sheep 12 HRS hatch time.

Silverrain1
02-20-16, 02:17 PM
Still no xo ox but now got 4 tortigloo! I tried and tried when it first came out with no luck. Now I have 4!

MaribouMay
02-20-16, 03:11 PM
I got a 21 hour timer! Fingers crossed for an XO Ox.

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 03:15 PM
Good luck with your 21-hour timers jojopeanut and MaribouMay!

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 03:24 PM
Finally!! 21HRS It could be Golden Lion though. Either way it's good news for me. But I want this to be over! hope it's the XO oX
I'm so stupid happy over this.. As much as if it were a gem hybrid. *crossing fingers*.

BTW anyone know hatch time for sweet sheep? I know puppy love is 20HRS. But my 11HR fireglider has to finish I just put on the nest. Maybe I can hatch sweet sheep if it's 10HRS or couple over I could deal with to.

Never mind I got it Sweet Sheep 12 HRS hatch time.

Good Luck on your 21 hour timers.

ninasidstorm8
02-20-16, 05:28 PM
After hatching Little Fawn, my one try for the XO Ox for the day is a 16 hour timer. I am not interested in getting a Turtiglo, Daredevil, or Love Bug since I already have them. I miss my 12 hour timer. :)

kuppikahvia
02-20-16, 07:10 PM
I have had two 14hr timers in a row, the second of which is a Fennec Shox which I did not have yet!
Interestingly, the incubation time is 11 hours.
As far as the Ox goes, I am starting to lose hope... :'(

HappyHeartBakery
02-21-16, 08:31 AM
Huh. After many attempts, I finally got the 2nd animal I the trio and now the 1st animal too. 1st animal is in the flower. Guess I can get in a few attempts at the ox in between storybook breeding. Looks like so far we only need to bred an Armodillo & Skyger, which realistically shouldn't be too hard?

ninasidstorm8
02-21-16, 09:27 AM
Huh. After many attempts, I finally got the 2nd animal I the trio and now the 1st animal too. 1st animal is in the flower. Guess I can get in a few attempts at the ox in between storybook breeding. Looks like so far we only need to bred an Armodillo & Skyger, which realistically shouldn't be too hard?

Congratulations on reaching the point where you will get a few tries for the XO Ox. In the Storybook you also need to breed a Fairy Ferret in Chapter 9 Act 3 but the Ox will be gone by then.

Good Luck

MaribouMay
02-21-16, 10:33 AM

Wow! It is an XO Ox! So happy!

ninasidstorm8
02-21-16, 10:47 AM

Congratulations!!!

Silverrain1
02-21-16, 11:29 AM
Congrats to everyone who has got ox. My latest attempt is an other love bug

natxjkkggg
02-21-16, 11:48 AM
I got no one of them at all!

HappyHeartBakery
02-21-16, 11:50 AM
Congratulations on reaching the point where you will get a few tries for the XO Ox. In the Storybook you also need to breed a Fairy Ferret in Chapter 9 Act 3 but the Ox will be gone by then.

Good Luck

Thanks! I noticed the fairy ferret hatching for the storybook after I posted:).
My 1st attempt netted me a 17 hr timer. So looks like either Aeril fool fail or. Cockatorch which I currently do not have - unless I missed any other 17 hr outcomes. Continued luck to all. I really didn't think I'd get any attempts in for the ox so we'll see

UPDATE: my 17 hr fail ended up being the new Cockatorch:). Next attempt is 12 hrs - so hopefully Armodillo (who would've thought I'd ever say that!) & I'll be on track for storybook & some more attempts at ox

UPDATE: 3rd & probably final attempt is another 12 hr fail.

MaribouMay
02-21-16, 12:17 PM
Congratulations!!!

Thank you! It has been a while since I got the final animal in a trio. :-)

Sandybellee
02-21-16, 12:36 PM

Congrats on breeding that cutie!

jojopeanut
02-21-16, 12:43 PM
My 21 HR timer turned out to be Golden Lion. Not sad I didn't have one. I've read he's "king of the arena". Now a 12HR timer I'll have to decide if I want to leave on the nest a bit longer than necessary but will help me with the story book. Anyway my Lion will be ready early tomorrow A.M. put armadillo on the nest.

Clark_Wayne
02-21-16, 08:26 PM
got the XO Ox ! (happy dance) about time :) it is leaving in less than 2 days
now i can focus on the storybook

Drachenia
02-21-16, 08:33 PM

Oh so happy for you Clark_Wayne, Congratulations to XO Ox :D

Clark_Wayne
02-21-16, 08:37 PM
Oh so happy for you Clark_Wayne, Congratulations to XO Ox :D

thx i got the 21h yesterday but because i had to hatch little fawn , i couldn't see it was a gold lion fail or the XO Ox :D
now i need to find a place for it LOL

ninasidstorm8
02-21-16, 09:22 PM

Congratulations!!!

jojopeanut
02-21-16, 09:59 PM

Congrats!!!!

freesiawoods
02-21-16, 11:39 PM
Got the trio on my main account. My other accounts got none if them, just a flock of armodillos.

forestwald
02-22-16, 10:14 AM
After countless armadillos, and shock fox fails, I finally got the Ox!! I am a happy camper. Didn't think I would happen. Good luck everyone that is still trying!

ninasidstorm8
02-22-16, 10:42 AM
After countless armadillos, and shock fox fails, I finally got the Ox!! I am a happy camper. Didn't think I would happen. Good luck everyone that is still trying!

Congratulations!!!

2moregifts
02-22-16, 11:26 AM
I still haven't gotten the XO Ox. Should I keep trying or give up? I'm trying to do the hooded Robin adventure, too. Not sure what to do?

Silverrain1
02-22-16, 11:27 AM
My first 21 hour timer! Wonder if I will be lucky. I have 3 gold lions already.

Sandybellee
02-22-16, 11:38 AM
Now that I actually need an Armordillo for the storybook very soon I haven't seen one for days. Just Fire Gliders. :p

As there is only one day left to breed for the Ox I'll definitely keep at it till the end and put in a fresh attempt tonight, speeding away the remaining hours of the most recent fail.

Good luck for your final attempts, everyone!

Congrats to those who recently got the Ox and I hope you got it too, Silverrain1!

Sandybellee
02-22-16, 12:29 PM
Ok, I sped twice after all. Sped the Fire Glider, moved a Shock Fox on the nest, then got another 12 hours which was another Shock Fox and now I have 21 hours! Oh please, let it be XO Ox! I may speed it in a few hours to find out before going to sleep if I can't wait until the morning.

ninasidstorm8
02-22-16, 01:21 PM
Ok, I sped twice after all. Sped the Fire Glider, moved a Shock Fox on the nest, then got another 12 hours which was another Shock Fox and now I have 21 hours! Oh please, let it be XO Ox! I may speed it in a few hours to find out before going to sleep if I can't wait until the morning.

I hope you finally got it.

ninasidstorm8
02-22-16, 01:30 PM
Just moved my latest 12 hour timer to the nest. I was really hoping it was an Armordillo since my next chapter starts in a little less than 12 hours. No such luck, it was a Shock Fox. I seem to go in streaks with this trio. 5 of my last 7 attempts have been 12 hour timers each of them being a Shock Fox, where 6 of my first 8 attempts were 12 hour timers and 5 of them were Armordillos.

Decided to make at least one more attempt since Armordillo is one of the fails and I figure I can catch up if I fall behind in the Storybook (attempt # 19). And.... another 12 hour timer. If its an Armordillo, I'll be satisfied and make one more try. If not, then I'll probably abandon this effort and breed Earth and Fire to increase my chances of an Armordillo.

jojopeanut
02-22-16, 02:15 PM
Same thought my 12 HRS was Armadillo but shock fox. I just put Pyro Pony and Rino in 12HRS. I'm over this Trio anyway finished trying. So my Armadillo will be ready to place on nest at midnight which will fullfill that part of Story book

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 12:44 AM

1. 22 hours (Aargh! The longest possible fail! I hope it's a Tesllama since I don't have that one yet. In any case, it's a super rare so my chances of breeding the Ox in the remaining time are now much lower.) ---> Tesllama! Yay!
2. Armordillo
3. Armordillo
4. Armordillo
5. Thunder Mammoth (new for me!)
6. Cockatorch! Yay!
7. Fire Glider
8. Fire Glider
9. Fire Glider
10. Fire Glider
11. Shock Fox
12. Shock Fox
13. XO Ox!!! Yaaaaay! :)

Wow! Three good fails already! :)

Oh my gosh - I just moved the egg on the nest and it was the XO Ox!!! Lucky number 13, I guess! Just in the nick of time. :)

Now I just have to figure out how long I can wait before moving the Armordillo I got breeding now on the nest for the storybook.

Good luck to everyone still trying! There is still time!

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 12:49 AM
I hope you finally got it.

Thank you - I did! :) I'm really hoping your 12 hour timer was an Armordillo so you can try for the OX one more time and get it! Best of luck!

ogreve
02-23-16, 08:36 AM
On my main account the only trio animal (despite non-stop attempts at them) I got was the Kissy Cat, which I only got about 3 days ago. For the rest I got all sorts of other things like "the usual suspects" (Armordillo and Shock Fox) but also two new animals (Stuffin Puffin and the Infernowl) and even another Gold Lion, which of course as always has been welcomed into my forest, and which is the only animal of which I have 6 specimens despite the huge strain on space. I just can't ever turn a Gold Lion away; one of my very strict rules of thumb.

But... on my secondary account matters were different: I got the first two trio animals in a decent timeframe and ever since I've been trying for the Ox. Today on my last attempt at it I got a 21 hour timer and was sure it would be a Gold Lion. But... It wasn't until now that I even opened this thread, and that I found out that the Ox also has a 21 hour timer!
So.... I *may* have lucked out by having bred it in the nick of time on my secondary account at least, or... it's going to be a second Gold Lion there. As much as I love the Gold Lions, I do really hope it's the Ox!
18 more hours and then I'll know...

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 08:50 AM
On my main account the only trio animal (despite non-stop attempts at them) I got was the Kissy Cat, which I only got about 3 days ago. For the rest I got all sorts of other things like "the usual suspects" (Armordillo and Shock Fox) but also two new animals (Stuffin Puffin and the Infernowl) and even another Gold Lion, which of course as always has been welcomed into my forest, and which is the only animal of which I have 6 specimens despite the huge strain on space. I just can't ever turn a Gold Lion away; one of my very strict rules of thumb.

But... on my secondary account matters were different: I got the first two trio animals in a decent timeframe and ever since I've been trying for the Ox. Today on my last attempt at it I got a 21 hour timer and was sure it would be a Gold Lion. But... It wasn't until now that I even opened this thread, and that I found out that the Ox also has a 21 hour timer!
So.... I *may* have lucked out by having bred it in the nick of time on my secondary account at least, or... it's going to be a second Gold Lion there. As much as I love the Gold Lions, I do really hope it's the Ox!

I hope it's the Ox! And better luck next time on your primary account! At least you got some good fails. :)

ninasidstorm8
02-23-16, 08:56 AM
Thank you - I did! :) I'm really hoping your 12 hour timer was an Armordillo so you can try for the OX one more time and get it! Best of luck!

Congratulations.

My 12 hour timer turned out to be a Shock Fox making it 6 days since my last Armordillo. So that was my last try for the XO Ox. There were a few good fails for me with this combination but the Stuffin Puffin I bred on my first of 18 tries was the only new animal for me. That makes two trios in a row that I failed to get the final animal but without a new element in the trio, it is not as important.

ninasidstorm8
02-23-16, 08:57 AM

I hope you got it.

jojopeanut
02-23-16, 10:35 AM
My last attempt was a rampage after a Armadillo. Oh well at least I got a gold lion out of all this.

Congraulations to all who succeded with XO oX :)

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 10:49 AM
My last attempt was a rampage after a Armadillo. Oh well at least I got a gold lion out of all this.

Congraulations to all who succeded with XO oX :)

I'm sorry you didn't get the Ox. :( But on a bright side, Gold Lion is a great fail (I don't really even want to call it a fail) and at least you also got the cute Kissy Cat and Love Bug! That's already a great success. :) I hope you can complete the next trio!

Silverrain1
02-23-16, 11:34 AM
Oh my gosh - I just moved the egg on the nest and it was the XO Ox!!! Lucky number 13, I guess! Just in the nick of time. :)

Now I just have to figure out how long I can wait before moving the Armordillo I got breeding now on the nest for the storybook.

Good luck to everyone still trying! There is still time!

Congrats on your ox! I got lucky and mine was also the ox! Woo hoo. Still got about 17 hours to go but I'm not complaining! Happy!

Sandybellee
02-23-16, 11:39 AM
Congrats on your ox! I got lucky and mine was also the ox! Woo hoo. Still got about 17 hours to go but I'm not complaining! Happy!

Yay! That's great! So happy for you - congrats! :)

kuppikahvia
02-23-16, 11:51 AM
Congrats to everybody who managed to obtain the Ox!

As for me, not this time... I just made my last minute attempt and, guess what, another 12hr count, so goodbye Xo Ox!
On a positive note, I got the new Owl and the looong sought Fennec as fails ^^

Silverrain1
02-23-16, 01:02 PM
Yay! That's great! So happy for you - congrats! :)

Thank you. Now it's time to concentrate on the story book. Until the next goal line starts.