PDA

View Full Version : Gretel

SabaDilla2
02-09-16, 01:08 PM
Just now joined the forum because I have a question and don't really know how to find the answer. If this is the wrong place to ask, please forgive my ignorance and direct me to the proper place. I wanted to breed my level 15 Gretel and Hansel but Gretel is not an available option. Hansel appears in the list but Gretel does not. Is there a valid reason why? (I hope I can find this site again to see if anyone answers.)

[S8] Regina
02-09-16, 04:12 PM
Just now joined the forum because I have a question and don't really know how to find the answer. If this is the wrong place to ask, please forgive my ignorance and direct me to the proper place. I wanted to breed my level 15 Gretel and Hansel but Gretel is not an available option. Hansel appears in the list but Gretel does not. Is there a valid reason why? (I hope I can find this site again to see if anyone answers.)

Gretel comes with colors that are special, and cannot be bred/be a parent.

SabaDilla2
02-10-16, 12:05 PM
Regina;1248265']Gretel comes with colors that are special, and cannot be bred/be a parent.

Tks. I didn't know about "special color" limitations. Is there a link to view a list of these non-breed able animals?

[S8] Regina
02-12-16, 06:30 PM
We do not have a list of non-breedable animals, but if you have any questions about a particular animal, please email support@storm8.com for further assistance. Thanks!

Drachenia
02-12-16, 06:36 PM
Regina;1249782']We do not have a list of non-breedable animals, but if you have any questions about a particular animal, please email support@storm8.com for further assistance. Thanks!

Thank you Regina for your answer :D