PDA

View Full Version : Beaded Dragon (limited Feb. 16)

HuckBellery
02-09-16, 11:53 AM
New Limited Dragon :)

OK, I'm pretty sure this is Beaded Dragon egg. Sorry I don't remember the combo I used as life at my place was hectic today.

Trying for Cauldron and got this as a fail.

Types: Purple, Green, Yellow
Price: 1000 (currently on sale for 200)
Breeding Time: 20h

hiabarara
02-09-16, 11:59 AM
So it's Yellow/Green/Purple. Genie fails, here I come :D

meoconlunar
02-09-16, 12:00 PM
love it! I buy 1 if I can not breed it.

meoconlunar
02-09-16, 12:01 PM
So it's Yellow/Green/Purple. Genie fails, here I come :D

no, poison falls.
I try Double rainbow, maybe , let's see my luck hahaha

freshfunin2008
02-09-16, 12:12 PM
when I heard the name I thought it might be a gold producing dragon..... I guess not.

freshfunin2008
02-09-16, 12:13 PM
I can not try for this one until I get a fuzzy. Where is fuzzy when you want it?

OutBirdWatching
02-09-16, 12:34 PM
After failing to get the last dragon released I might just buy this one, constant failing is tiring.... But at the same time hate to spend gold *sigh*

amerirish
02-09-16, 01:10 PM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Purple Yellow Green
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1000 Gold {currently on sale for 200 gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

silverybunny
02-09-16, 01:36 PM
Sadly I didn't get deep freeze but I did get a few rares I did not have so will have to try for this one too but will not expect to get.

blackeneddove
02-09-16, 01:50 PM
After trying non-stop for the last two limited dragons and getting nothing but mainly coral fails (even during the boost) I've decided I won't be trying for this one. I'm just gonna go back to trying for old dragons I still want/need and haven't been able to breed. Good luck to everyone trying for this one! It is pretty. :)

mystctattoo
02-09-16, 02:21 PM
After trying non-stop for the last two limited dragons and getting nothing but mainly coral fails (even during the boost) I've decided I won't be trying for this one. I'm just gonna go back to trying for old dragons I still want/need and haven't been able to breed. Good luck to everyone trying for this one! It is pretty. :)

Maybe you will get this one as a "fail"! It always seems to work out that you get what you aren't trying for. I agree about the constant fails becoming tiring so if I want a dragon I just buy them now if I get a couple of fails. Like you still so many others I need. Good luck breeding anything good

Bastiaan0
02-09-16, 02:25 PM

Hear, hear :)
Means I'm going back to my old plan: Breeding Infinity and Mask (or Flamingo) basically to have a chance for Unicorn, Black Diamond and Dark Angel and putting in yellow and/or green if needed. In this case both are needed, so that will be Gold and Neon. Maybe this time it works, if not, I don't care (too much :p).

Niire
02-09-16, 02:33 PM
I'll try, mainly because I am still missing a few purple/green combos. :) Good luck all!

Well...I'll try after I manage to get a fuzzy, that is...:p

PinkBubbles75
02-09-16, 03:21 PM
I hope to get this one, it looks cool to me:)

Using Air & Familiar (both level 10)

1st try: Fruitful
2nd try: Parakeet
3rd try: Parakeet
4th try: Poison
5th try: Poison
6th try: Fruitful

Using level 10 Magic & Fairy

7th try: Fruitful

Using Forest/Fairy & Sorceress

ALL FRUITFULS 😒😒

My last attempt before beaded leaves:
10 hours

I'm gonna buy it after my jack o dragon hatches in about 2 hours

mystctattoo
02-09-16, 03:52 PM
And first try was you guessed it Poison ugh!!! Probably going to just buy this one

roguebee
02-09-16, 06:55 PM
I've been waiting for this dragon to be released and they wait until mid day on Mardi Gras to release it. Mardi Gras is over for this year in a few hours... Celebrate memories of Mardi Gras?

Niire
02-10-16, 02:03 AM
Me too. :( Umm, poison first try lol.

Sandybellee
02-10-16, 03:04 AM
I just put in my first try and I think I got Plum Blossom which is excellent since I didn't have it yet. :) Good luck, everyone!

amalsaba
02-10-16, 04:16 AM
I'm using spell and sorceress both on level 7. So far I've gotten cactus 10hrs and parakeet 5hrs. I got both but I'm so glad it's not longer breeding fails! I might stick to this combination. Sometimes a certain combination gets you the same dragon repeatedly (usually a common like luck, coral, winter, love, poison.... ). Other combinations with the same colours can get you different dragons with every breed and these are usually rares and super - rares. Hopefully I found the right pair of parents that will surprise me every time! Good

Niire
02-10-16, 05:39 AM
I've noticed that as well. I am still missing plum blossom and spell, I'd love to have both, so if I fail, I'd love for it to be them. :)

Simdiva
02-10-16, 05:57 AM
My first shot spell and gold got me the first of what I am sure will be an endless stream if genies since I managed to get deep freeze last week. However I really like this combo and don't have a dragon with it so I will spring for it if I don't get it. Also considering lovebird but need to check my dragons first as I really don't like duplication. Lucky for me fuzzy has been on the nest for days so that's one worry out of the way. I'm also down with the flu and not able to generate as much food as usual but I'm covered now with enough. Even if I just do dates for the remainder, I will have 200k leftover.

Hepatu
02-10-16, 10:42 AM
First attempt gave me a royal wich I didn't have

meoconlunar
02-10-16, 10:57 AM
Mardi Gras x Rainbow
1. Scorpion
2. 6 hours?

Bastiaan0
02-10-16, 11:04 AM
Mardi Gras x Rainbow
1. Scorpion
2. 6 hours?

Druid or Cosmos ;)

TwinkleTwiny
02-10-16, 12:17 PM
I got poison for the first try

Sandybellee
02-10-16, 12:41 PM
Oh my gosh! I was just in the market taking a better look at this one and the other featured dragons, tapping at them carelessly to open the information screens. I only remembered that I have an empty nest when I exited the market! By some wonder I didn't accidentally buy any one of them! Phew! Disaster averted! (Although I'm considering purchasing one.)

persezabar
02-10-16, 01:09 PM
Nymph + Spell
1. Butterfly
2. Nymph
3. 8.bit
4. Poison
5. 20 hours??? Fingers crossed,but I feel it's Spell

meoconlunar
02-10-16, 01:24 PM
Oh my gosh! I was just in the market taking a better look at this one and the other featured dragons, tapping at them carelessly to open the information screens. I only remembered that I have an empty nest when I exited the market! By some wonder I didn't accidentally buy any one of them! Phew! Disaster averted! (Although I'm considering purchasing one.)

You should fullfill all of your nest with Fire/ Forest dragon egg. You can not buy any dragon in the market if the nest is not available.

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 05:04 PM
Haven't had a chance to try yet - still chasing Fuzzy - hopefully in a few hours I can try......

Genko1
02-11-16, 04:08 AM
1st try Druid

persezabar
02-11-16, 04:10 AM
I don't belive, this is not spell egg....is this beaded????

Niire
02-11-16, 04:11 AM
Second try was fruitful, but...I have a 20 hour timer now! Um, either way, I REALLY want a spell or beaded so it's all win. :D

Edited to add my combo...headless and familiar.

Niire
02-11-16, 04:12 AM
Yuh, looks like it! Grats!!! :D

persezabar
02-11-16, 04:19 AM
5 try: BEADED

Yesssss, happy!!! I wish good luck to all who try!

persezabar
02-11-16, 04:21 AM
Niire, I keep fingers crossed...

Niire
02-11-16, 07:34 AM
Thanks! <3 When i saw the 20 hr timer, my mind instantly jumped to "eww, another island"...then I realized I had just bred the colors for beaded, so no blue. Then checked...I have wanted the spell since she came out, and this one is a beauty too, so either way win! ^^

firedraconian
02-11-16, 07:45 AM
What have u used to get the beaded dragon???? I am using fruitful and magic but all 9 hours :-(

amerirish
02-11-16, 09:05 AM
I've been using Forest & Cosmic and Quetzel & Leo - no luck so far :(

persezabar
02-11-16, 09:09 AM
What have u used to get the beaded dragon???? I am using fruitful and magic but all 9 hours :-(

I used, Nymph + Spell, but first I have 4 fails.... Good luck

Natasha_07
02-11-16, 09:28 AM
Looks very nice, hopefully would be able to get this. :cool:

MaribouMay
02-11-16, 12:08 PM
I just got a 20 hour timer too. I don't have Spell so either result is great! Woot!!!

I have been using various yellow-green dragons with Peacock. Just before I got the 20 hour timer I got a (not so) super rare Parakeet, so I used Parakeet & Peacock.

random59
02-11-16, 01:06 PM
I just put Beaded on the nest used Anubis and Elf:)

DeeDe99
02-11-16, 01:06 PM
First try = Poison. Just a longer Coral, really. *sigh*

firedraconian
02-11-16, 01:44 PM
I just put Beaded on the nest used Anubis and Elf:)

I don't have Anubis :-(

Niire
02-11-16, 10:21 PM
i got the spell dragon. I'm as happy with her has I would be with the beaded, I have been trying a good while for her!! :D

Hmm, is the spell dragon designed by the same person who did the beaded? They could almost be sisters. :) They'd look great in the same nest together!!

amalsaba
02-12-16, 12:08 AM
Spell + sorceress ( both level 7)
1. Cactus
2. Parakeet
3. Genie
4. Fruitful
5. Familiar
6. Another 10 hrs we'll see

lenasdinner
02-12-16, 04:34 AM
i got the spell dragon. I'm as happy with her has I would be with the beaded, I have been trying a good while for her!! :D

Hmm, is the spell dragon designed by the same person who did the beaded? They could almost be sisters. :) They'd look great in the same nest together!!

What combo did you use here??

Niire
02-12-16, 05:06 AM
I did headless and familiar for that one. After that, I've gotten a sunblaze, then a parakeet. At least it's not stuck on one evil common...:p

@amalsaba, could be trickster too, or nymph if you're on android.

Sandybellee
02-12-16, 05:40 AM
Ha ha ha ha! I bred Forest and Music wondering what kind of a dragon would be attracted to some forest music - I got a Druid! :D It's a fail but I don't mind because it's so funny.

zyfazix
02-12-16, 05:46 AM
Using Quetzal x Genie I've received a druid, nymph and fruitful dragon. On the nest is probably another fruitful

Niire
02-12-16, 06:03 AM
And short! The timer, not the height, lol...

MaribouMay
02-12-16, 10:15 AM
I just got a 20 hour timer too. I don't have Spell so either result is great! Woot!!!

I have been using various yellow-green dragons with Peacock. Just before I got the 20 hour timer I got a (not so) super rare Parakeet, so I used Parakeet & Peacock.

Got a Spell. :-)

Now breeding 8 hours so nothing new.

Hepatu
02-12-16, 11:28 AM
Druid + magic = 20 hrs on the timer ☺

Najchi
02-12-16, 11:53 AM
I'm using spell and air. First atempt sunblaze, second atempt also 10 hours but not sure what yet, probably fruitfull. I'm really hoping that I can breed this one since I love the design.
Second atempt was Cactus. Third by using fruitfull and peacock 8 hours. Probably genie.

amerirish
02-12-16, 11:59 AM
Just got a Healer fail so happy 'cause I don't have one yet :) Still really want to breed Beaded instead of buying.

mystctattoo
02-12-16, 05:09 PM
Woohoo just put beaded on the nest using Genie and Forest!! Now hopefully my other 2 islands will follow suit. Good luck all

blueangel826
02-12-16, 06:02 PM
no, poison falls.
I try Double rainbow, maybe , let's see my luck hahaha
My 1st 2 attempts have been Poison fails! Nuisances. ..

Niire
02-12-16, 06:13 PM
Grats to all who have scored so far! :) Still trying here, 9 hour fail now (I think a healer), already have one but they're a great source of small purples. :)

LOL, MaribouMay , it sounds like we have the same breeding results or something! <3

lady_saphira
02-12-16, 08:46 PM
Got 18 hours in the den now... Not sure about that one. So far, got a cosmic (yay new for me) and poison. I don't think the 18 hour is anything new for me though. Using fairy and peacock.

Hepatu
02-13-16, 03:41 AM
Is this the one? ☺

Nvm. Just found out its a spell. Doesn't matter tho cuz I don't have that one either

Anaboe
02-13-16, 04:30 AM
I bought it. It's a beautiful dragon to ad to my collection :)

hungryres
02-13-16, 06:06 AM
Using purple/yellow + green/yellow combo, al i got are fails so far:
Poison, sunblaze, genie, nymph...

MsMelanieMonster
02-13-16, 09:33 AM
Used Healer (purple+green) and Cactus (yellow+green) and got 20 hours! Missed out on the last two limited breeding so I'm happy about this one. Have to trade 4 Fruitfuls and 3 Poisons at level 4. It's possible! GL to all still trying.

Hepatu
02-13-16, 10:12 AM
Used Healer (purple+green) and Cactus (yellow+green) and got 20 hours! Missed out on the last two limited breeding so I'm happy about this one. Have to trade 4 Fruitfuls and 3 Poisons at level 4. It's possible! GL to all still trying.

It can be a spell too. I got 20 hr yesterday and got a spell. I don't have it so I'm not complaining ☺

kirby52
02-13-16, 01:33 PM
It can be a spell too. I got 20 hr yesterday and got a spell. I don't have it so I'm not complaining ☺

Same happened to me ..got all excited but it was Spell..but needed it too..so not a complete loss

DeeDe99
02-13-16, 02:28 PM
So far Poison, about three Fruitfuls, a Sunblaze and a Genie. Not looking good.

sipland
02-13-16, 03:24 PM
Yay! Got it with Quetzal x Rapunzel.

MsMelanieMonster
02-13-16, 04:46 PM
Oh no! I have Spell from trying for a different green+purple. Hoping the yellow will be there!
Just thought about how awesome a yellow+green+purple would be in the arena against a blue+people...
Here's to hoping - I'll keep trying if it's Spell and be really happy if it's Beaded!

sam204
02-13-16, 08:07 PM
While trying to breed this dragon , I got Plum Blossom , and then Humming Dragon ! Both new for me -- So naturally not complaining ! But still trying for Beaded !

Dragosle
02-13-16, 11:14 PM
Got this one on my 2nd try with Forest x Cosmic. Of course after a few fails using other pairs.

Good luck for those who still trying :D

DeeDe99
02-14-16, 03:03 AM
Yay! Got it with Quetzal x Rapunzel.

Sadly, I didn't. They produced 8 hours for me. Will try again though with them.

MsMelanieMonster
02-14-16, 07:57 AM
Uh yea. I definitely got the 20 hour Spell. It'll be a good gem trade since I already have one. .. to be continued.

MaribouMay
02-14-16, 05:11 PM
My fails so far are 2 Genie, 1 Druid, 3 Parakeet (awfully common for a super rare), 1 Poison, 1 Fruitful, 1 Loch Ness, and 1 Sunblaze with a 10hour fail breeding right now. I did get Spell which was new to me. I wouldn't mind Humming or Plum Blossom either.

Got this one on my 2nd try with Forest x Cosmic. Of course after a few fails using other pairs.

Good luck for those who still trying :D

Nice combo! It eliminates Peacock, Cosmic, and Royal from the possible outcomes. I'm trying that one next.

Simdiva
02-15-16, 04:38 AM
Finally got it on sixth try with gold and spell, now the problem is finding temple time to raise it. Deep freeze is still sitting at 3 lol

Sandybellee
02-15-16, 05:18 AM
I've got new to me Plum Blossom, Peacock and Trickster so far and the fails have been Fruitfuls, Genies, Humming, Druid and Parakeet. Not looking good as I have an 18-hour breeding right now. I never get these limited dragons anymore.

Niire
02-15-16, 05:42 AM
It's really weird. I was so happy to get spell the first time...not so much the 4th...lol. Not sure why she keeps popping up!

Grats to those who have gotten her! <3 and good luck to those of us still trying. I fought her in the arena, shes sooo pretty!

roguebee
02-15-16, 09:41 AM
My 20 hour egg was a Beaded dragon. I'm happy.

We now have a Mardi Gras dragon, Carnival Dragon, and Beaded Dragon but no appropriate habitat for them. (I can't put them all in the same habitat.) It would be nice for next year (Mardi Gras falls on Feb. 28) if a Mardi Gras themed dragon is released, that a 4 dragon habitat be designed for the dragons. Maybe something that looks like one of the floats in the parades.

On a side note, it's a shame Rex (King of Carnival) is a pure Dino dragon.

Sandybellee
02-15-16, 10:11 AM
Congrats to everyone who have got this one! I'm trying to decide whether to try to speed for it, just spend the 200 gold on it, or let it go... I wanted to keep saving for another treasure dragon and habitats but this one is very special...

saghaven
02-15-16, 11:00 AM
I've gotten one Poison fail it other than that it's been a land of fruit. So many[] Fruitfuls. Ugh

DeeDe99
02-15-16, 01:40 PM
Witch and Air have produced a 20 hour timer...... Now to wait and see what it is.

meoconlunar
02-15-16, 02:57 PM
Witch and Air have produced a 20 hour timer...... Now to wait and see what it is.

you can check by turn off internet (airplane mode), speed and see the egg (speed again and see the pop-up), then out game, dont turn on internet while checking.

luckyaa7
02-15-16, 05:15 PM
I don't think I am getting this. Just fruitfuls, tricksters, and poison... I haven't gotten limited dragon since past.. Maybe I should not even try anymore

Sandybellee
02-15-16, 05:42 PM
I got the first 20-hour timer I've got during this whole time of trying for Beaded and it was Beaded! Yay! :) So happy I didn't have to buy it although I did use about 40 gold for speeding.

Niire
02-15-16, 06:41 PM
Grats Sandy! I am on my 5th spell, lol...I used a bit to speed as well, but I don't think this one is in my cards either.

Hmmm, cosmic and forest...I think it's time to try something other than what i have been, maybe I'll luck out on my final try(tries).

DeeDe99
02-15-16, 10:50 PM
@Meoconlunar - oh, that's useful! LOL And yes, it does seem as if it might be. :)

hungryres
02-16-16, 02:37 AM
curious at what time today this dragon will leave..

after my last post, i only got more fruitful and other fails. (4 fruitful in total i believe) cannot breed anything new yet with all the fails i got.

i stopped to get love dragon for the tales, and currently still trying as i got virtue as happy fail , trying pink type for a while before and all i got was other white/red fails.

meoconlunar
02-16-16, 04:48 AM
@Meoconlunar - oh, that's useful! LOL And yes, it does seem as if it might be. :)

so it is what you want ?:rolleyes:

DeeDe99
02-16-16, 04:48 AM
so it is what you want ?:rolleyes:

Indeed so. :)

Niire
02-16-16, 05:20 AM
Ohh nice, grats! <3 One more try for me before time is up. Had such good luck everywhere else, this one's probably out of reach.

bakerystoe
02-16-16, 06:11 AM
So gorgeous! I got it air and familiar;)! thx TL

luckyaa7
02-16-16, 06:24 AM
My last try is 8 hours. Congrats to all who got it.

Sandybellee
02-16-16, 10:13 AM
Grats Sandy! I am on my 5th spell, lol...I used a bit to speed as well, but I don't think this one is in my cards either.

Hmmm, cosmic and forest...I think it's time to try something other than what i have been, maybe I'll luck out on my final try(tries).

Thanks, Niire! I hope you got lucky on your last try! :)

Congrats to everyone who got this beauty and good luck to those putting in their last tries! My lucky pair was Quetzal and Music.

Niire
02-16-16, 11:22 AM
My last try was 10 hours. :( But I noticed...she wasn't 200 gold anymore just a few minutes ago, she was 1k. Maybe she's gonna be permanent?! Should know in 8 minutes or so either way, just thought that was odd, if she's gone today.

Sandybellee
02-16-16, 11:35 AM
It is indeed still available! I'm glad for everyone who didn't breed one yet.

But why did the pop up say "leaves 2/16"???? I would be so upset if I had bought it because of that false advertising!

amerirish
02-16-16, 11:36 AM
So it looks like the dragon is still in the Market - only the sale ended :) I bought one this morning (I'm such a sucker!) - so good luck to everyone still trying to breed :D

Niire
02-16-16, 11:37 AM
I didn't have a quetzal yet, trying my darndest to get the limited timers. maybe I'll have time now, lol. :)

PinkBubbles75
02-16-16, 12:48 PM
If I would've known that wasn't a limited time dragon, I wouldn't have spent the gold for it. If a new dragon that's on sale isn't gonna expire, but instead just goes to its regular price after the given day, don't say "leaves MM/DD". IT'S INCREDIBLY MISLEADING.... At least I don't have to try for it anymore..

cazile81
02-16-16, 01:06 PM
I bought one this morning too under the impression that it would be "leaving" today. I had better luck breeding the Neon dragon than I did this one...go figure. However, I do agree the pop up was very misleading. It should have said sale ending on 2/16 not leaving on 2/16. Congrats to all who managed to breed it.

MsMelanieMonster
02-16-16, 04:37 PM
Well, maybe I'll get this one on the next spin to win ;)

Niire
02-16-16, 04:46 PM
Or, you can breed it at another time! Pleasant surprise, she just went up to 1,000 gold in the shop, but she is still there! :D

MaribouMay
02-21-16, 10:43 AM

Ouch! I guess I can't complain about 3 Spells.

mayday2001
02-22-16, 01:10 PM
Still trying for this one. Over 2 weeks now non stop. No luck

debhutchinson
02-24-16, 04:23 PM
OK, I'm pretty sure this is Beaded Dragon egg. Sorry I don't remember the combo I used as life at my place was hectic today.

Trying for Cauldron and got this as a fail.

diner2u
03-01-16, 04:40 PM
Just got this without trying ... used Lollipop X Cursed Idol ;)