PDA

View Full Version : New APP Update Crashes Game

capncrunch203
02-09-16, 08:36 AM
I updated Restaurant Story in the App Store and now when I go into my app and tap an appliance that's cooking to either edit it or check how much time is left, the game crashes and exits it. So far, anything else I do is fine. Anyone else with issues?

nancyinct
02-09-16, 08:39 AM
I have the same problem!!

Rynetory2
02-09-16, 08:53 AM
Sorry about this. Can you try reinstalling the game? I am able to click on the appliance and check the remaining time.

triciawinifred
02-09-16, 09:14 AM
I have same problem,I've reinstalled but it still crashes.

sgoetzinger99
02-09-16, 09:26 AM
I have same problem,I've reinstalled but it still crashes.

Same problem here.

Rynetory2
02-09-16, 09:41 AM
Can you guys give more details of what specific actions you were doing when the game crashed? This will help the team for investigation. I have reported this over. Thanks for your help.

FreddieTeddy
02-09-16, 11:32 AM
Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I just touch an oven and the game crashes. I've restarted my iPad and closed all open apps. It's still does the same thing.

tify74
02-09-16, 12:31 PM
Same, I can start new cookings, finish cookings, zoom in and out, touch any other item, but touching a stove in progress of cooking something crashes the game. My game on my other tablet and on my phone has no issues. I tried uninstalling, restarted tab, reinstalled, still does it.

FreddieTeddy
02-09-16, 12:34 PM
Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I just touch an oven and the game crashes. I've restarted my iPad and closed all open apps. It's still does the same thing.

Cooking time was done I was able to serve food and start something new. Touched my other appliances still cooking and again the game just crashed.

stormkid04
02-09-16, 12:49 PM
My game has been crashing all day long! Food cooking then not cooking, two dishes have spoiled yet I tapped them and put new food on then it crashed again!! I haven't received gifts or tips for hours either! Been in two different wifi zones too so it's not a connection problem. ��

kooky panda
02-09-16, 03:05 PM
Hey guys, this should now be fixed. Please post if you are still having issues!

Thanks

cuckoo4coco
02-09-16, 06:54 PM
Restaurant Story constantly crashes each time I touch an oven. It kicks me out of the game completely. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling, reinstalling the game.

FreddieTeddy
02-10-16, 12:25 AM
Hey guys, this should now be fixed. Please post if you are still having issues!

Thanks

Hi, the original problem has been fixed but I now have a new problem. I can't put appliances away and it's still showing salt/covers above the pots even though food has been served. I can cook but I just put turkey on but it shows the previous duck with cover above??

finleyboy
02-10-16, 05:34 AM
I'm having same problem have emailed TL but they have not replied my wall posts keep disappearing as well keeps adding neighbours deleting others

Rynetory2
02-10-16, 08:52 AM
Is it possible that you guys have installed before it was fixed? Do you think you can try to reinstall again? So sorry about these issues.

stormkid04
02-10-16, 09:35 AM
Is it possible that you guys have installed before it was fixed? Do you think you can try to reinstall again? So sorry about these issues.

Why do we have to delete and reinstall? I'm very nervous about deleting my game on the iPad, when it won't sync on my phone even though it's the same log in details! What if I lose all my work. Now the game won't clear the ovens when the food is ready, it doesn't transfer to the counters, but allows you to cook over the dish that is stuck on the oven. So I suppose when the time has lapsed it will think these dishes are spoiled then we've all lost another days cooking and gaming! 😡😡 this is becoming a waste of time! bad review on its way! :mad:

Rynetory2
02-10-16, 09:44 AM
Sorry about that. If you prefer, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this.

meme1098
02-10-16, 02:32 PM
My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen after completing an action in the game. Has happened like 4 times today!!! Have had to force quite & restart the game every time.

*******And what happened to the login feature????? I can't get to my other game!!!!

Rynetory2
02-10-16, 07:05 PM
Restaurant Story constantly crashes each time I touch an oven. It kicks me out of the game completely. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling, reinstalling the game.

Hi, the original problem has been fixed but I now have a new problem. I can't put appliances away and it's still showing salt/covers above the pots even though food has been served. I can cook but I just put turkey on but it shows the previous duck with cover above??

I'm having same problem have emailed TL but they have not replied my wall posts keep disappearing as well keeps adding neighbours deleting others

Your accounts seem to be working fine. Please check your game again. If it's in order, please reply to your support email to have the agent close your ticket number. You can continue to follow up with support if you are still having issues. Thank you.

Rynetory2
02-10-16, 07:05 PM
My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen after completing an action in the game. Has happened like 4 times today!!! Have had to force quite & restart the game every time.

*******And what happened to the login feature????? I can't get to my other game!!!!

Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

endupus
02-11-16, 06:51 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

For the last 2 days RS is taking for ever to load , have to restart my i pad each time and see the following glitches,

1. Coins are still on the tables even after collecting
2. Messages do not appear
3. Stoves do not clear the dishes that are done and look empty even when something is cooking

This is getting very frustrating . Please fix

Rynetory2
02-11-16, 08:08 AM
Sorry about that. Your game seems to be acting up. I'm not seeing those issues in my game. Can you try to reinstall again? Or you can send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have reported this over. Thanks for your feedback.

endupus
02-12-16, 07:44 AM
Sorry about that. Your game seems to be acting up. I'm not seeing those issues in my game. Can you try to reinstall again? Or you can send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have reported this over. Thanks for your feedback.

I reinstalled and still see the same problem. Just emailed the support to help. Can't keep playing if I have to restart or reinstall every time 😟

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 07:51 AM
Sorry about that you are having issues. :( Please kindly follow up with your email and ticket number with Support.

PikaSquirrel
02-12-16, 05:41 PM
If you are still experiencing sync errors, please let us know what actions in the game seem to cause this issue.

endupus
02-16-16, 09:40 PM
If you are still experiencing sync errors, please let us know what actions in the game seem to cause this issue.

Still having the same issues. Emailed team lava who gave me a ticket number and said they are busy with too many tickets. It is frustrating that you are still not able to fix the bug. Am I the only one having this problem ☹️

Rynetory2
02-16-16, 09:55 PM
Still having the same issues. Emailed team lava who gave me a ticket number and said they are busy with too many tickets. It is frustrating that you are still not able to fix the bug. Am I the only one having this problem ☹️

Can you describe what actions in the game seem to cause this issue as requested? Thank you.

endupus
02-17-16, 03:58 PM
I have not done anything different. Can't tell what triggers the processing window. As I am playing the processing window pops up on the screen and doesn't load the page. When I log out and log back in to the game that's when all the weird things keep happeing ( stoves still look empty when they are cooking, messages won't appear and can't move things around in the game )

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 03:22 AM
I have not done anything different. Can't tell what triggers the processing window. As I am playing the processing window pops up on the screen and doesn't load the page. When I log out and log back in to the game that's when all the weird things keep happeing ( stoves still look empty when they are cooking, messages won't appear and can't move things around in the game )

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed it to the team. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. So sorry about your issues. :(

philstar
02-18-16, 06:39 AM
Cloud version of RS keeps hanging when I tried to start. Reinstalled twice and still same issue.

endupus
02-20-16, 06:05 AM
Cloud version of RS keeps hanging when I tried to start. Reinstalled twice and still same issue.

You guys still have not fixed these problems. How long is it going to take ? Why do you even update when you can't fix the bugs that come with it? Super frustrating 😡

1949cook
02-20-16, 12:16 PM
Same here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I need to restart my iPhone multiple times daily to serve food and collect tips. Super frustrating.

geennasvb
02-21-16, 03:47 PM
I was on level 46(?) 85 gems 30 neighbors... I open the game and it has started me completely from the beginning. It happened once and after a few days it gave me the option to log in with my id which I did. It happened again last week. I can't find a fix and do not want to start from the beginning. Can someone help me?

kooky panda
02-21-16, 04:18 PM
I was on level 46(?) 85 gems 30 neighbors... I open the game and it has started me completely from the beginning. It happened once and after a few days it gave me the option to log in with my id which I did. It happened again last week. I can't find a fix and do not want to start from the beginning. Can someone help me?
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your games.

Restaurant Story 1.7.8 will not have access to the login feature any longer as we're working to roll out a new feature. If you have a secondary account that you're unable to access with the new update, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.

lynniefish
02-22-16, 02:00 PM
I, too, experienced the issue of being reset to level one and have been unable to log into my actual account on my android device for the past 12 days. I emailed tech support on February 11th, received the standard canned response, replied to that, and have not heard back since.

I check my tablet daily to see if there has been any change or solution. There has not. If players didn't already have enough justification to depart in thundering herds, this utter lack of support should do it.

3squares
02-22-16, 03:18 PM
What is the "new feature" that they rolled out with version 1.7.8?

endupus
03-02-16, 09:09 AM
What is the "new feature" that they rolled out with version 1.7.8?

This issue is not fixed yet !!! I still have the same problem with the game since the last update. Have to re start my i pad several times in a day to keep playing. Very frustrating ☹️

endupus
04-06-16, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to let every one know that the free gem video has finally appeared on my screen yesterday after a long wait of 2 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed with the hope that they will fix the other issues with the RS soon.

ElaineCarrel
04-06-16, 08:12 PM
Mine appeared yesterday and then disappeared but reappeared today and stayed until I watched my ads.
Yippie

endupus
05-04-16, 10:01 AM
Yes, you have to catch the free gem icon on time before it disappears. Not sure if they are still working on fixing this annoying " processing " bug from the last update.