PDA

View Full Version : Lavish and Luxurious Grocer

CammoAmmo
02-09-16, 07:13 AM

A friend just sent me a picture complaining that she didn't unlock this store...looks like something messed up and this one unlocked. At least we can get a sneak peek off of what is coming... is that actually just gold?!

EDIT: Just realized that she had just unlocked Marco's Bazaar so she probably lost that store completely... :(

Sabriiinax4
02-09-16, 07:52 AM

A friend just sent me a picture complaining that she didn't unlock this store...looks like something messed up and this one unlocked. At least we can get a sneak peek off of what is coming... is that actually just gold?!

EDIT: Just realized that she had just unlocked Marco's Bazaar so she probably lost that store completely... :(

It looks like pastry sheet to me

VanaCatu
02-09-16, 08:30 AM
pastry sheet in luxurious store?
noooo, it's definitely the gold!!! lol)))

http://fs131.www.ex.ua/get/222503253/goldenfood4.jpg

(just left to wait for diamonds after some of coming updates, lol)))

fullotoss
02-09-16, 07:15 PM

Your friend shouldn't be complaining as she made just 7.4 mil for opening her new store :( All she has to do is to get another 600.000 for Marco's Bazaar

CammoAmmo
02-09-16, 09:42 PM
Your friend shouldn't be complaining as she made just 7.4 mil for opening her new store :( All she has to do is to get another 600.000 for Marco's Bazaar
well she's only level 23 so Marco's Bazaar will be much more useful for a while, but luckily it fixed itself after awhile so all is back to normal.

kat8rose
04-15-16, 09:40 AM
Anyone open this yet? What's in there? (Pls gourmet goods!) Have a few looooong levels to go, but curious. ...thanks!

Whoa, is 7.4 mil REALLY the opening price for this?! I won't have to worry about what's in there, lol .... hagwe!

EQUALITY FOR DROID PLAYERS!

VanaCatu
04-15-16, 10:20 AM
Anyone open this yet? What's in there? (Pls gourmet goods!) Have a few looooong levels to go, but curious. ...thanks!
Whoa, is 7.4 mil REALLY the opening price for this?! I won't have to worry about what's in there, lol .... hagwe!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90276-BAKERY-STORY-2-Ingredients&p=1270366&viewfull=1#post1270366

and it's 8mio :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269850&viewfull=1#post1269850

kat8rose
04-17-16, 04:55 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90276-BAKERY-STORY-2-Ingredients&p=1270366&viewfull=1#post1270366

and it's 8mio :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269850&viewfull=1#post1269850

thanks....again! You are the best!

ginourmous
05-15-16, 07:47 PM
Mine is $8,000,000 to open. Won't be opening it any time soon. I need space and I can't afford that either. They really need to reconsider their prices. Everything is too expensive and takes so long to get. Getting very frustrated

CammoAmmo
05-16-16, 12:23 PM
Mine is $8,000,000 to open. Won't be opening it any time soon. I need space and I can't afford that either. They really need to reconsider their prices. Everything is too expensive and takes so long to get. Getting very frustrated

On the bright side, that's the largest purchase you'll ever have to make up until they add in more levels! The actual creme caramel recipe (i think that's what it was called) is around 3 million i believe but nothing is anywhere near 8 million. I'd say this last store and the corresponding recipe is really for people who have run out of stuff to spend money on.

Fressie
06-10-16, 05:11 PM
$8'000,000 coins! I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This game's economy is whack. They should make it harder to level or make it easier to get coins. Every time you level up, more goals come with impossible unlocking of recipes/stores/ingredients that simply are not doable. I'm almost drown with goals I can't complete because of lack of coins.

kimmysue123
06-15-16, 01:58 PM
I'm never going to get to $8,000,000

Fressie
06-28-16, 04:01 PM
OMG Michelle just visited my bakery and dropped a gold sheet!! I haven't even unlock the store and she dropped one of the ingredients! Did someone else experienced this?

CammoAmmo
06-28-16, 05:35 PM
OMG Michelle just visited my bakery and dropped a gold sheet!! I haven't even unlock the store and she dropped one of the ingredients! Did someone else experienced this?

Yep, if you are level 41(?) or higher she will drop them occasionally, just like how charlotte may drop fruit or jenny some of her ingredients.

Fressie
08-08-16, 09:31 AM
Ok I finally! saved enough coins to unlock Michelle's store only to find out that is for nothing! Because now I need to save more millions of coins to unlock the ingredients from the store! (gold leaf and fancy cream). Shouldn't be fair to give us at least one ingredient unlocked with the unlocking of the store? This does no make sense to me, it's stupid... But more stupid I am for trying to play this frustrating game.

barneyandbeau
08-29-16, 07:52 AM
You actually were smart to get Michelle's store-many of the new items require stuff from there so best to start with it. I bought the ice cream maker but it will just sit there cause it needs cream/ gold leaf for recipes! Now I'm
back to start to try to get the 8 million coins-guess I should focus on high $$ dishes; many of the secret baker orders want lavish grocer items so I have to pass but I need keys for the $10 dishes. Crazy game....

ladyknightkeladry
09-07-16, 09:11 PM
^^ If you want to avoid doing stuff like that, I'd suggest checking out the guides that VanaCatu has been writing. They've recorded the prices for unlocking stores and ingredients, the ingredients required for recipes, the recipes associated with each appliance, and the goals for each level.

ChefDona
09-08-16, 08:22 AM
Same here...finally saved enough for Michelle's Luxury grocery and now I have to save up to use it...they should rename this "Frustration Bakery"..loll

sanya87
09-08-16, 08:38 AM
Need around 1 more million to open Michelle's store... Actually, I managed to save over 8 mil but today I decided to learn caramel creme first, before opening the shop. I saved around 14 gold sheets that Michelle was dropping occasionally so I thought it might be smarter to use them and learn the recipe first. And not to mention that SBC is constantly asking for it...

Fressie
09-09-16, 08:56 AM
I did the same as you, unlocked the caramel creme first and then saved for the store, but then the SBC was asking for caramel creme a lot and run out of gold leaf pretty quickly. It took a while but eventually I saved enough coin to open the store, unlock gold leaf and just recently unlocked fancy cream. Now I'm saving for the ice cream maker and I know after that comes the unlocking of the peaches and peach recipes, a never ending waiting game to save for those! Lucky for me that I'm level 45 and nothing new so far! Hoping I can unlock everything before they release new content.

tiggerstorm8
11-09-16, 02:26 PM
It will be some time before I open mine, I just think the cost could be a lot lower

emerald833
12-22-16, 01:24 PM
I agree everything is too expensive finally after months and months was able to open this but now that I have it open still have to pay huge amounts to open the gold sheets and pitchers of milk, plus paying for the recipes. Please the game makers need to lower prices so this is less frustrating

jao1961
02-27-17, 08:03 AM
Yes mine 8 million to lol. I do have all the cookers though even both icecream machines so now I can save for the luxurious grocer. In the shop there's gold sheets and fancy cream for mine so far. Need both to make stuff a fancy ice cream and another recipe. My Bernie keeps asking for them so I don't get many keys lately but still fun!