PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules

Unregistered
02-22-11, 12:30 PM
Violating this Terms of Service or the following Rules of Conduct could result in the suspension or permanent termination of your account.

? Extreme Sexuality/Violence
Posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, ****ography and/or extreme violence or sexual acts.

? Strongly Obscene/Vulgar/Inappropriate Objectionable Material
Posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, strongly obscene, vulgar, inappropriate and/or otherwise objectionable material.

Wouldn't it be nice if these rules were actually enforced?

Unregistered
02-22-11, 03:24 PM
Violating this Terms of Service or the following Rules of Conduct could result in the suspension or permanent termination of your account.

? Extreme Sexuality/Violence
Posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, ****ography and/or extreme violence or sexual acts.

? Strongly Obscene/Vulgar/Inappropriate Objectionable Material
Posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, strongly obscene, vulgar, inappropriate and/or otherwise objectionable material.

Wouldn't it be nice if these rules were actually enforced?

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck getting Team Lazy's attention. That is all I can say about this subject.

Unregistered
02-22-11, 09:12 PM
One you missed Norman

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?8711-Let-s-make-City-Story-better!

Unregistered
02-23-11, 01:28 AM
Please note that TeamLava absolutely does not support the type of inappropriate imagery and comment(s) that have been posted recently. I am working to clean things up, although I might miss things and I apologize for that ahead of time.

Norman, this wouldn't even be an issue if we had registration. What possible excuse does TL have for not implementing registration? Especially in light of recent reports of children having seen this. Do any of you have any morals or sense of responsibility to your customers????

Unregistered
02-23-11, 05:56 AM
Norman, this wouldn't even be an issue if we had registration. What possible excuse does TL have for not implementing registration? Especially in light of recent reports of children having seen this. Do any of you have any morals or sense of responsibility to your customers????

They don't!
--

Unregistered
02-23-11, 05:59 AM

Hey cool, but there is a problem: Which account????

Unregistered
02-23-11, 04:44 PM
Please note that TeamLava absolutely does not support the type of inappropriate imagery and comment(s) that have been posted recently. I am working to clean things up, although I might miss things and I apologize for that ahead of time.too bad you didn't have a repot button so users can help ya' out.