PDA

View Full Version : Deliveries problem send for gems grrrr, and valentines update

MPB89
02-08-16, 01:06 PM
:(:mad:
1. Only been playing for just less then 60 days, and I don't even know how many gems I've lost in the Deliveries area by my little finger hitting the send for gems botton when going to check different orders. It's way to easy to hit by mistake, I mean I've seen the are you sure you want to use your last plant in other items. I wish it was separated from the send botton.

2. My latest issue is the the end of last part of first step of Valentine's Day fox I had 34 gems saved and was going to update to deluxe Mail box when I could do everything in game but update fox in last step. The steps just were not explained clearly at that time as it was day 1-2 I tried giving away valentines and candy nothing when I did restart game I was out 30 gems some how and had to start again. I save my gems for special times as this but come on.

On help screen it has use I'd CNAP3MU farm story 22.3

Storm id: MPB89
farm name on Farm Story 2 Holiday Harvest MPB
Level 32

Mine, fishing pond and herb garden

I play on iPad mini 4 up to date on iOS at all time.

kooky panda
02-08-16, 01:29 PM
I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance with your loss of gems.