PDA

View Full Version : There should be thing like selling online game accounts. (or earning money from them)

d1fferen7
02-08-16, 04:02 AM
Almost all online games have this function. It's the way you can earn money. I mean, if you have played the game for really long time, and if your restaurant (or bakery, farm, etc.) is super cool looking, and you have a lot of coins, gems, good decorations (overall if you spent a lot of time in the game), you SHOULD have the ability to sell your account to someone, who want it. I think TeamLava (Storm8) could add this feature ... I have a lot of progress on my account, because I have been playing for three years.. And I want to earn money from my account. TeamLava earns money by users, who spend time IN-GAME. Or, when an ad pops on your screen, the company earns a little bit of money. So they make money of US, but when WE want to make money - they don't let us. TeamLava, you should think about that. People, who spent like years playing a game of yours, deserve to have the best. And some of them want to earn money by their game accounts. I have every achievement in the game (badges), so much coins, decorations, bought with gems, I am level 99, almost 3 million XP, I should be able to sell my account to someone, who want to have a really great restaurant (for example). All the time I spent in this game.... I should be payed for it. TeamLava earns money from the USERS, who are in the game. The more you play, the more you "pay" TeamLava for it. So, think about it !!!!

[S8] Elsa
02-08-16, 11:35 AM
Please note that selling accounts is a violation of our Terms of Service (http://www.storm8.com/terms-of-service/):

"You may not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer or assign your Account to another party, except as expressly provided in Section E of these Terms of Use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account and agree not to provide your login information to any other party. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account with or without your knowledge. "

Players do not allow others to access your account and do not transfer, sell, or trade your account to another party.