PDA

View Full Version : how to.. ?

Clark_Wayne
02-07-16, 07:16 PM
anyone know how to move food from one counter to another one ?
if it is possible of course :D

sometimes i put a counter but couple days later i think it's not looking great so i want to remove it but i can't as long as there is food on it (i don't like wasting food by storing the counter :D )

but i never found how to move food so if someone knows , please tell me ;)

kooky panda
02-07-16, 07:19 PM
I am sorry but you cannot move food from one counter to another.

sgoetzinger99
02-08-16, 06:37 PM
Well, there is a roundabout way. Make one serving of brownies (assuming you don't already have a counter of brownies). Don't put out a new counter. Serving the brownies will force the other foods to consolidate, hopefully freeing up the counter you don't want to use anymore.

ievuxia
02-08-16, 06:50 PM
Well, there is a roundabout way. Make one serving of brownies (assuming you don't already have a counter of brownies). Don't put out a new counter. Serving the brownies will force the other foods to consolidate, hopefully freeing up the counter you don't want to use anymore.

That's exactly what I sometimes do and I love it. Worth a try, clark_wayne :)

twospoons
02-08-16, 07:29 PM
but foods consolidate onto the oldest counter out, so if you wanted to put food onto a brand new counter that you just placed into your bakery, that won't work. it can still be handy if you have several counters of the same food though, because at least you can put all the food on one counter and then just hide that single counter behind the new counters that better fit your decor.