PDA

View Full Version : Castle story princess lorelei fountain

CelestiasHeaven
02-07-16, 06:43 PM
Why is this quest still there?
I thought it was only a seasonal quest that would expire when the hunting season is over?
But its still there!
I would never pay over 30€? for Gems to complete it, sry but this is ridicilous.
I don?t want this quest stuck on my Questbar to remain stuck forever, and i will not invest 30? to complete this quest.
And no explaination will change my point of view.

Seasonal quests should disapear own its own, if Users dont wanna spent real money on it to be able to solve the quest.

SpiritWind00
02-07-16, 06:48 PM
Why is this quest still there?
I thought it was only a seasonal quest that would expire when the hunting season is over?
But its still there!
I would never pay over 30€? for Gems to complete it, sry but this is ridicilous.
I don?t want this quest stuck on my Questbar to remain stuck forever, and i will not invest 30? to complete this quest.
And no explaination will change my point of view.

Seasonal quests should disapear own its own, if Users dont wanna spent real money on it to be able to solve the quest.
The Fountain is main storyline. It will be available for gold tokens when the next monster season starts. You should be able to click on Expire and say No Thanks to any further messages that appear if it's asking you if you want to spend gems. Other event goals seem to work this way as well with an opportunity given. Clicking Expire should remove it from your book.

CelestiasHeaven
02-07-16, 07:40 PM
The Fountain is main storyline. It will be available for gold tokens when the next monster season starts. You should be able to click on Expire and say No Thanks to any further messages that appear if it's asking you if you want to spend gems. Other event goals seem to work this way as well with an opportunity given. Clicking Expire should remove it from your book.

That is the main problem i cant event click let it expire, this option dont even shows up for me..
He even dont ask me if i wanna finish this with gems and than let it expire, the message simpley dont pop up.. so i am simply stuck on this quest.

SpiritWind00
02-07-16, 10:40 PM
Ok, I will check on it for you... :)

I guess that because it is a goal it will stay there in your book until next season. I would surmise everyone who does not have the sapphires still has this goal in their book. There certainly is no need to contemplate using gems. It may be that it will stay there till you eventually purchase it. I think it's a good investment of gold tokens. I'll ask if there is a way to remove the goal without completing it.

Meowmeowbeans
02-08-16, 11:49 AM
The goal to get Princess Lorelei's Fountain requires gold Troll Tokens, which will only drop during the Monster Hunt events. When the next Monster Hunt season begins, you'll be able to gain Troll Tokens again and then you'll be able to complete this Goal. Until then, you can use Gems to buy the items or ignore this Goal and leave it in your Kingdom Goals. The item this Goal is for can drop Troll Tokens, so it will help you in future Monster Hunts.

Let us know if you have any other questions!