PDA

View Full Version : Are the Valentine skins available on iOS?

Lilliepaddd
02-05-16, 10:44 PM
One of my neighbors who has an iPad was able to use an android to buy the skins. I don't see them in the market?!?

They were from Two years ago which I missed. :(

Thanks

lnztrekfan
02-05-16, 10:47 PM
They are available on android. So I was able to use my old RCA tablet to log into my account after downloading the game and purchase them. Hopefully you may be able to do something similar. :)

Lilliepaddd
02-05-16, 10:50 PM
I tried on my boyfriends Dell couldn't find the app?

Maybe if I can find another one.

Thx ��

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 11:01 PM
What version are you using? These skins are available on IOS. I am seeing it on Valentine v2.4

lnztrekfan
02-05-16, 11:35 PM
Hi Rynestory I have the latest farm story valentines on my iPhone and iPad but I have none of the animals.

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 11:40 PM
Hi Rynestory I have the latest farm story valentines on my iPhone and iPad but I have none of the animals.

I have reported earlier when I saw your post in event thread. I'm waiting for answer from the team. I am wondering if it's by farm level. Thanks for your feedback. I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I get an answer.

lnztrekfan
02-05-16, 11:44 PM
Not a problem. I'm level 37 and my friend is 74 and we weren't able to see them but it's ok because I had an android player! :) Also I apologize for posting in the incorrect location. Thanks for your help.

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 11:46 PM
Sorry that you weren't able to see on iOS. Hopefully we get answers from the team soon. Sorry about that.

lnztrekfan
02-05-16, 11:52 PM
No they still aren't seen on iOS for me. Lol sorry I thought about that and edited my post to try and be clearer. Definitely not showing up. Checked again in market and where you can edit to change skins.

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 11:54 PM
No they still aren't seen on iOS for me. Lol sorry I thought about that and edited my post to try and be clearer. Definitely not showing up. Checked again in market and where you can edit to change skins.

Sorry it's actually my bad, I misread your post. I edited my reply lol. So sorry sweetie.

To add: your friend at level 74 is high level, it's strange that she's not seeing it either. I guess it may not be farm level then.

lnztrekfan
02-05-16, 11:57 PM
Lol! No worries! Thanks again for your help and have a great day/night! It's actually nearly 2 am here so I better try to sleep I have to work tomorrow! But I'm addicted to these games!! Lol:)

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 11:59 PM
Lol! No worries! Thanks again for your help and have a great day/night! It's actually nearly 2 am here so I better try to sleep I have to work tomorrow! But I'm addicted to these games!! Lol:)

Haha they are very addictive. Sleep tight. Hopefully we have some answers when you get online. :)

Sandybellee
02-08-16, 09:04 AM
I wasn't finding the skins either but then I selected the coloful bucket tab from the market menu and they were right there!

I bought the cow skin and the sheep skin but the pig skin costs 100 gems (geez!) so I passed on that.

I'm bummed about the fact that they suddenly raised the prices of all Valentine's deco items. The bird bath, for example, was 3750 coins when I last checked and now it's 5000! Not cool!

Lilliepaddd
02-08-16, 06:34 PM
I wasn't finding the skins either but then I selected the coloful bucket tab from the market menu and they were right there!

I bought the cow skin and the sheep skin but the pig skin costs 100 gems (geez!) so I passed on that.

I'm bummed about the fact that they suddenly raised the prices of all Valentine's deco items. The bird bath, for example, was 3750 coins when I last checked and now it's 5000! Not cool!

I found them after I finished the quest. 👍

Rynetory2
02-08-16, 07:05 PM
Great that some of you have found it. For those who haven't, try this. Thanks.

Do you see this in your Market? Can you post a pic of your Market?

1. Click Decoration tab under Market
2. Click paintcan