PDA

View Full Version : More Mastery Sets Please!

Wipeout4321
02-05-16, 05:53 PM
I love the two current Mastery Sets we have but I'd like to see more added, even if it means locking recipes currently available it'll be like I'm working towards something. And since we know how much RS2 staff love their limited time items they could have seasonal ones with a timer added.

dollydaydreams1
02-06-16, 07:59 PM
I love the two current Mastery Sets we have but I'd like to see more added, even if it means locking recipes currently available it'll be like I'm working towards something. And since we know how much RS2 staff love their limited time items they could have seasonal ones with a timer added.

This is a great idea. Two mastery sets when we have so many recipes and appliances doesn't seem like enough. It seems like this part of the game has been abandoned.

AlexKippy
02-10-16, 07:59 PM

Yeah I remember I wrote about this around the new year about what I would like to see over the next year. I really think there are so many cool recipes that people never make because the stats aren't as good or something and I think it would be really nice to have a reason to actually try and three star the recipes.