PDA

View Full Version : Kissy Cat (Sweetheart Trio PT 2) - 2016 Feb 5

cardinalpsy
02-05-16, 01:28 PM
Got this one with lightning leopard and ruby razorback on my eighth attempt. Lots of fire glider fails. Breeding time 14 hrs. The egg looks cool.:)

Evolution time for the Kissy Cat is 16 hours.

Edit(KP) Breed Electric and Fire

ninasidstorm8
02-05-16, 01:30 PM
Got this one with lightning leopard and ruby razorback on my eighth attempt. Lots of fire glider fails. Breeding time 14 hrs. The egg looks cool.:)

Congratulations!!!

Sandybellee
02-05-16, 01:40 PM
Congrats for this one too, cardinalpsy! :)

Hm... I'm glad this one also has the fire element so I can keep desperately clinging to an ever slimming hope of breeding the Garnet Griffin. :p LOL

Now the question is whether to go for some gem-electric-fire-earth attempts to try for this and the Love Bug at the same time... That would introduce many more possible fails to the mix so maybe I'll go with just gem-electric-fire.

Good luck, everybody! :)

calvinxx
02-05-16, 02:38 PM
I sped 30 hours of the rest of the breeding time on my Garnet Griffin so I could put in a try for this. 11h Fire Glider of course lol I'm gonna wait until at least tomorrow night to speed more of my griffin to put in more tries

jojopeanut
02-05-16, 05:27 PM
Love bug doesn't need to be one of the breeding mates? Correct if not I waisted a good 3 HRS empty breeding den. However I did get the Love Bug in the flower right now. My Aquarius on the nest. I can't remember what I did my last trio only one senseI started playing I was lucky to breed all 3.

ThynaSmith
02-06-16, 01:06 AM
I just got my Kissy Cat on the first try! I was actually trying for a Cosmic Phoenix and didn't even realized I'd gotten one of the elements wrong, lol!

Aedolan
02-06-16, 06:34 AM
After several fire glider fails and a gold lion (I wish I had room for duplicates!) using unicorn with various electric/fire rares and super rares, I decided my crystal unicorn needed a rest. I threw a fire glider and a daredevil onto the nest and got a 14 hour timer. :)

sanya87
02-06-16, 08:02 AM
I got it on my first try, can't believe.

813vv
02-06-16, 09:11 AM
So happy, I got it second try with combo Jingle Shell an Toronado :-) Love this cat...

Sandybellee
02-06-16, 09:42 AM
Congrats to everyone who got the kitty already!

I'm breeding gem-electric-fire. I still need the following from this combo: Garnet Griffin, Ruby Razorback, Gold Lion and Kissy Cat.

Here are my attempts:

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fennec Shox
7. Fire Glider
8. Fennec Shox
9. Fire Glider
10. Fire Glider
11. Fire Glider
12. Fire Glider
13. Fire Glider
14. Gold Lion!!! Yes! Finally! :)
15. Fire Glider

jojopeanut
02-06-16, 11:56 AM
Nothing yet.

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Got 14 HR timer we'll see (Rubble Rooater-Candy Crane)
Fennec Fox
7. Dare Devil

BBragg15
02-06-16, 02:56 PM
I think I got it on the first try won't know till my other egg comes off, I even got the lady bug done too. I used Pyro and lightning leopard. Gl to others

It was the kissy cat,working on the crystal unicorn again till the third one comes out, not having any luck with this one.

813vv
02-06-16, 03:11 PM
I'm very upset with this game right now. In the morning, I put Toronado an Jingle Shell in breeding den, an the time shows 13:59:st... An I'm sure that's Kissy Kitten which has 14h. Now, I speed some last hour an see the Fennec Fox egg in nest. What crazy is that??? Very upset!!!!

813vv
02-06-16, 03:15 PM
I've checked after posting here also. An the same time I have one egg of Fire Gilded first try lay on nest. An I breed second time right after that, then why the second time which showed 13:59:00, need gems to speed up, becomes Fennec fox which has same time 11h with FGilded???. I cant believe that this game has that kind of bug or any crazy stupid thing like that.

LauraGSJK
02-06-16, 03:20 PM
I got it on my first try, can't believe.

What did you use to breed it, please?

calvinxx
02-06-16, 03:26 PM
I've checked after posting here also. An the same time I have one egg of Fire Gilded first try lay on nest. An I breed second time right after that, then why the second time which showed 13:59:00, need gems to speed up, becomes Fennec fox which has same time 11h with FGilded???. I cant believe that this game has that kind of bug or any crazy stupid thing like that.

It's not a bug. Fennec Shox has always had a 14 hour breed time and 11 hour hatch time. The game makers never said why they created it this way but that's how it is

federerGOAT
02-06-16, 05:29 PM
So, I have a 14hr in the breeding den, there is still a chance that it is a Fennec shox?

Oh well, thought i was onto a lucky streak, with successfully breeding the first trio after only a few attempts and now this 14 hr.

813vv
02-07-16, 12:33 AM
It's not a bug. Fennec Shox has always had a 14 hour breed time and 11 hour hatch time. The game makers never said why they created it this way but that's how it is
Thank you very much for letting me know about that. At least I dont feel like they ***** me anymore. But still very dissapointed. I tried for Love Bug many times an jst getting nothing else but Armodillos in a row. An now turn to try for Kissy Kitty, no luck the same. Haiz...
The way they make about time for breeding, hatching, evolving different is nonsense an idiot.

sanya87
02-07-16, 03:30 AM
What did you use to breed it, please?

I used daredevil and magmacore since i was trying either for cat or love bug.

kuppikahvia
02-07-16, 06:32 AM
2nd try with straight common breeding! Woot!
Good luck everybody

Sandybellee
02-07-16, 07:54 AM
Good luck everybody

Congrats! That was fast! :)

sweetypies97
02-07-16, 01:41 PM
Wow, I got this on my first try on my iPad. Still trying to get the love bug on my phone.

Clark_Wayne
02-07-16, 02:47 PM
i can't believe ! i got only armodillo but my baby account got the bug and the cat 1st try :eek:

Drachenia
02-07-16, 06:57 PM
So I breed now with Crystal Unicorn / Gold Lion:

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fire Glider
7. Gold Lion

Niire
02-07-16, 07:42 PM
Got love bug on third try I think...kissy cat has so far given me a bunch of fire gliders. Just using commons to breed so I've got the least possible fails. :)
Reason kissy is evading me is probably because I LOVE the cat animals, and really want her. Love bug? Was just there to try for. That's how my luc goes, lol.

Good luck all trying, and grats to the ones who got her!

SmaugyHobit
02-08-16, 12:01 AM
Just got 14 hour time with Jingle Shells + Crystal Unicorn... Praying it's not a Shock Fox! Congrats to everyone who's gotton it so far!

kuppikahvia
02-08-16, 01:17 AM
Congrats! That was fast! :)

Thank you Sandy!
I am particularly glad for this turn of luck after a 6-week++ span where NOTHING would go the right way for my forest, from the pre-Xmas time until a week ago or so, I had lost all tourneys and bred pretty much nothing but commons. So dull that I was almost asking myself why I was even trying...
But things have been different for the last 10 days or so, where I was able to win both tournaments relatively easily, to get the Frostrich from the Wheel, to breed both Trio animals as well as a Frightingale :-O
I'm almost shocked to tell the truth XD

EDIT: Ok, I can't believe it, now I just bred a Freezel which I didn't have :O What's going on here? :D
I really hope some of this luck hits you guys soon, too!

2moregifts
02-08-16, 09:25 AM
Good luck everybody

What animals did you use?

jojopeanut
02-08-16, 09:54 AM
Nothing yet.

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Got 14 HR timer we'll see (Rubble Rooater-Candy Crane)
Fennec Fox
7. Dare Devil
But
8th attempt got it! On the nest.

ninasidstorm8
02-08-16, 10:11 AM
When the Kissy Cat was released, I thought despite the long fails and big time differences, that Electric/Fire might not be to bad to work with since I never have bred a Fennec Shox. So of the 5 Electric/Fire animals, I need 2. Well, 6 tries later and they are the only two I have not bred and I won't get another try until tomorrow. So, I will not be able to start breeding the 3rd of the trio when it is first released. It was nice being ahead of schedule for breeding the trio for a couple days but its back to being behind again.

1) Fire Glider (11 hrs)
2) Fire Glider (11 hrs)
3) Fire Glider (11 hrs)
4) Fire Glider (11 hrs)
5) Daredevil (16 hrs)
6) Gold Lion (21 hrs)

SmaugyHobit
02-08-16, 10:13 AM
Omg... SO HAPPY my egg turned out to be the Kissy Cat! This is the first time I have gotton both the first trio monsters so early! Goodluck to everyone :)

2moregifts
02-08-16, 11:25 AM
Omg... SO HAPPY my egg turn out to be the Kissy Cat! This is the first time I have gotton both the first trio monsters so early!Goodluvk to everyone :)

SmaugyHobit
02-08-16, 11:30 AM

Jingle Shells + Crystal Unicorn (level 15 & 10 if it matters). Gl :)

2moregifts
02-08-16, 11:32 AM
Jingle Shells + Crystal Unicorn (level 15 & 10 if it matters). Gl :)

Thanks.

Sandybellee
02-08-16, 02:53 PM
I'm getting booooored. Haven't bred anything new for 5 weeks.

Congrats to everyone who have got either or both trio animals so far!

kuppikahvia
02-08-16, 03:08 PM

With straight common breeding I mean breeding with common animals, in this case pyro pony and lightning leopard,
hope this helps

2moregifts
02-08-16, 04:38 PM
I got it on my Android... Can't believe it... Used the Golden Lion lvl 9 and Daredevil lvl 7. Yay!!!!

Drachenia
02-08-16, 04:59 PM

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fire Glider
7. Gold Lion
8. Fire Glider
9. Fire Glider
10. Gold Lion

federerGOAT
02-09-16, 02:00 AM
Had a second 14hr that also turned out to be fennec shox.
How disappointing.

Animenia
02-09-16, 02:56 AM
THREE!!!! Fennec Shock's in a row...
Except that I've got TWO Gold Lions...
And of course many Fire Glider's

ninasidstorm8
02-09-16, 08:42 AM
Second time this year I bred two Super Rares in a row as I just bred another Gold Lion. Unfortunately, both times they were duplicates and I was trying to breed a Rare. On the good side, I did get 4 explosives for the first one, but its hard to wait so long to try again, particularly since the third animal will be released today and here I am still trying for the second, knowing I have just used up two of my Super Rare breeding attempts.

2moregifts
02-09-16, 10:27 AM
I play Animal Story: Beach Adventure on my IPad and Fantasy Forest on my Android. It took forever to breed the Kissy Cat (10-12 tries) versus the Lady Bug (2-3 tries).
Would that have any impact on how the animals are breed?

RowanaFarrin
02-09-16, 12:26 PM
Moved a second 14 hour timer over this morning, expecting another Fennec Shox, but it was Kissy Cat! ^_^ Very happy to get this one so quickly as I'm a big fan of cat critters. More than likely my favorite of this trio, unless the third one really surprises me. The love bug doesn't interest me as much, but I'll go back to trying for it if the third animal is something I like.

Good luck everyone! I used Pyro Pony and Lightning Leopard for mine!

jim23cash
02-09-16, 01:19 PM
I think I have the 3rd one, the xo Ox. Not sure, but it looks like it has horns. 21 hours.
I'm not up to making a new thread. 28517
Good Luck all! :D Annie

Sandybellee
02-09-16, 01:35 PM
Just Fire Gliders and two Fennec Shox for me so far. Sigh...

Congrats on completing the trio, Annie!

Drachenia
02-09-16, 05:32 PM

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fire Glider
7. Gold Lion
8. Fire Glider
9. Fire Glider
10. Gold Lion
11. Fire Glider not good, please give me the cat :D
12. Fire Glider
I'm breeding with Gold Lion/Pyro Pony:
1. Fire Glider I am sad and cry already , I can breeding nothing rare . I love cats and can not get them, that's so sad .

Drachenia
02-09-16, 05:34 PM
I think I have the 3rd one, the xo Ox. Not sure, but it looks like it has horns. 21 hours.
I'm not up to making a new thread. 28517
Good Luck all! :D Annie

Ohhhh very good Annie, Congratulations to completing the trio :D

Sandybellee
02-10-16, 12:12 PM
On my fourteenth attempt I finally got a Gold Lion! It's the first one for my forest and I'm very happy with it. I don't even mind missing this trio so much now (which looks like a very high probability since I don't even have one of the animals yet)! :)

Buttercup0001
02-10-16, 03:15 PM
After many tries using my Unicorn and electric/fire hybrids, needed the Crystal unicorn for the tournament I threw into the breeding nest the common Piro Pony and lightning leopard and I bred the Kissy Cat. 2 animals down in the trio hoping to breed the XO Ox :)

babs3449
02-10-16, 07:08 PM
Have not gotten Love Bug yet. Gave it a seventh try with Firefox (dark/fire) and Icyclaw (water/earth). Still no Love Bug, but no complaints, either because, after trying for about a year, whoohoo, I got the 45 hour timer!! Lots of thanks to all who share info on this forum!

ninasidstorm8
02-10-16, 10:22 PM
Finally on try number 9 I have a 14 hour timer after getting every other Electric/Fire animal. I hope its the Kissy Cat but if it turns out to be a Fennec Shox, I won't be too disappointed since it is the only other Electric/Fire animal I don't have. It would also finally give me the combo needed to breed a Prize Pony that is no longer breedable. :)

Phaedrakiki
02-10-16, 11:07 PM
Have not gotten Love Bug yet. Gave it a seventh try with Firefox (dark/fire) and Icyclaw (water/earth). Still no Love Bug, but no complaints, either because, after trying for about a year, whoohoo, I got the 45 hour timer!! Lots of thanks to all who share info on this forum!

Congrats, babs! It's so exciting getting that 45 hr-timer! Awesome news--so happy for you!

I just barely bred the Love Bug last night. Now I've got a 14-hr timer in the den, hoping it's not a Fennec Shox.

If I got the kitty, it was bred with Unicorn & Fennec Shox...

Phaedrakiki
02-10-16, 11:10 PM
Finally on try number 9 I have a 14 hour timer after getting every other Electric/Fire animal. I hope its the Kissy Cat but if it turns out to be a Fennec Shox, I won't be too disappointed since it is the only other Electric/Fire animal I don't have. It would also finally give me the combo needed to breed a Prize Pony that is no longer breedable. :)
Good luck to you! Sure hope we both have Kissy Cats breeding right now!

Drachenia
02-11-16, 10:40 AM

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fire Glider
7. Gold Lion
8. Fire Glider
9. Fire Glider
10. Gold Lion
11. Fire Glider not good, please give me the cat :D
12. Fire Glider
I'm breeding with Gold Lion/Pyro Pony:
1. Fire Glider I am sad and cry already , I can breeding nothing rare . I love cats and can not get them, that's so sad .
2. Fire Glider
3. Gold Lion
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Kissy Cat Humpa Humpa Taeterae I got my kitten , I'm so happy
28565 28566

813vv
02-11-16, 10:59 AM
After uncounted Fire Gilded, 1 Fennec Fox, 1 Gold Lion which I love an didnt have, over many combos, trying non-stop since it was released, finally got my Kissy Kitten.
Combo: Toronado an Gold Lion :-)

ninasidstorm8
02-11-16, 12:24 PM

So my 14 hour timer turned out to be a Kissy Cat so I should be able to start trying for the XO Ox after it finishes hatching and makes one round in the Evolution Flower. I haven't seen any data on the Evolution time but I assume that will be more than 14 hours, which should give me about 10 days to try and breed the XO Ox. In the meantime I will make a couple tries for the Aquafox (first try 11 hr fail). The Fennec Shox will have to wait until another day.

jamestown06320
02-11-16, 02:36 PM
I got kissy cat breeding randomly Fire Fox (4) + Lightning Loepard (4). Does anyone know how to get Love Bug.

ninasidstorm8
02-11-16, 02:54 PM
I got kissy cat breeding randomly Fire Fox (4) + Lightning Loepard (4). Does anyone know how to get Love Bug.

Breed with Earth and Fire elements included.

jojopeanut
02-11-16, 03:05 PM
So my 14 hour timer turned out to be a Kissy Cat so I should be able to start trying for the XO Ox after it finishes hatching and makes one round in the Evolution Flower. I haven't seen any data on the Evolution time but I assume that will be more than 14 hours, which should give me about 10 days to try and breed the XO Ox. In the meantime I will make a couple tries for the Aquafox (first try 11 hr fail). The Fennec Shox will have to wait until another day.

I got a Fennec shox the other day what to breed with it for Prize Pony? My guess a gem animal which I have none of.

ninasidstorm8
02-11-16, 03:15 PM
I got a Fennec shox the other day what to breed with it for Prize Pony? My guess a gem animal which I have none of.

The combination for the Prize Pony was Sea Horse and Fennec Shox but it was only available for a limited time and cannot be bred any longer. You cannot breed any of the Treasure animals at this time.

jojopeanut
02-11-16, 03:36 PM
The combination for the Prize Pony was Sea Horse and Fennec Shox but it was only available for a limited time and cannot be bred any longer. You cannot breed any of the Treasure animals at this time.
Thanks guess we can hold out hope maybe someday. Also maybe you'll get the Fennec Shox while trying for XO oX I just put another on the nest. Best of luck. And hope we all get the XO oX. I have a feeling it's going to be another Chilly Goat nail bitter down to the wire. Although a gold lion would be welcome in my forest as well.

hutchyy12345
02-11-16, 03:41 PM
Please can someone post a picture of the valentine valley, the image of it on my phone is not loading, and I really want to see what it looks like to see if I want to buy it. Thanks

jojopeanut
02-11-16, 03:48 PM
Please can someone post a picture of the valentine valley, the image of it on my phone is not loading, and I really want to see what it looks like to see if I want to buy it. Thanks
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2016-02-11-14-46-04-1.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2016-02-11-14-46-04-1.png.html)

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 08:39 AM
I didn't see it posted yet but the Evolution time for the Kissy Cat is 16 hours. Mine has another 10 1/2 hours to go, so I should get my first chance at breeding the XO Ox this evening. (added to post 1 -KP)

That is one of the problems with the breeding trios. If you fall behind, you have to wait even longer to evolve the animals once to get them to level 4 so they can be bred. This gives you even less time for the last animal.

Phaedrakiki
02-12-16, 02:50 PM
Good luck to you! Sure hope we both have Kissy Cats breeding right now!

So my 14 hour timer turned out to be a Kissy Cat so I should be able to start trying for the XO Ox (...)
(...) The Fennec Shox will have to wait until another day.
Hurray! Mine turned out to be Kissy Cat, as well! Good luck on XO Ox, and good luck to everyone else still breeding for Bugs & Kitties!

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 02:54 PM
Hurray! Mine turned out to be Kissy Cat, as well! Good luck on XO Ox, and good luck to everyone else still breeding for Bugs & Kitties!

Congratulations!!! My Kissy Cat should be out of the Evolution Flower and ready for her first turn in the Breeding Den in a little over 4 hours. That should give me a little under 11 days to breed the Xo Ox.

oo56
02-12-16, 11:36 PM
At least I got this one on my first try today. :) The Love Bug does not feel any love at my forest, so it won't want to hatch.

Monichiwa
02-13-16, 06:54 PM
After hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of Fire gliders and one Gold lion, today I got the Kissy cat!! Yay!! It's sooo adorable :D and after getting it I bred the Aquafox at first try, and also today I finished the tournament and got the Bead steed!! Three beauties in one day!! Me, that I never manage to breed anything limited! #superduperhappy

Sandybellee
02-14-16, 03:44 AM
Congrats to everyone who got the kitty already!

I'm breeding gem-electric-fire. I still need the following from this combo: Garnet Griffin, Ruby Razorback, Gold Lion and Kissy Cat.

Here are my attempts:

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Fire Glider
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fennec Shox
7. Fire Glider
8. Fennec Shox
9. Fire Glider
10. Fire Glider
11. Fire Glider
12. Fire Glider
13. Fire Glider
14. Gold Lion!!! Yes! Finally! :)
15. Fire Glider

I took a break to try for Love Bug and got it so now I'm trying for Kissy Cat again.

1. Fire Glider
2. Fire Glider
3. Gold Lion
4. Fire Glider
5. Fire Glider
6. Fire Glider
7. Fire Glider
8. Kissy Cat!!! :)

Sandybellee
02-14-16, 03:45 AM
After hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of Fire gliders and one Gold lion, today I got the Kissy cat!! Yay!! It's sooo adorable :D and after getting it I bred the Aquafox at first try, and also today I finished the tournament and got the Bead steed!! Three beauties in one day!! Me, that I never manage to breed anything limited! #superduperhappy

Congrats! :)

Niire
02-14-16, 09:06 AM
Sandybelle, your breeds look almost identical to mine, except I got 2 more fennec shox's and minus two fire gliders. I was only able to get 14 hr times with straight fire and lightning, but had to stop breeding them to fight the tourney (2 rounds left there and that will be resolved, lol). Hoping I can keep up with all this plus my other games...currently been mostly sleeping, caught strep throat so been sleeping lots and lots :p

Grats to all who have gotten this adorable lil furball! <3

Sandybellee
02-14-16, 03:46 PM
Sandybelle, your breeds look almost identical to mine, except I got 2 more fennec shox's and minus two fire gliders. I was only able to get 14 hr times with straight fire and lightning, but had to stop breeding them to fight the tourney (2 rounds left there and that will be resolved, lol). Hoping I can keep up with all this plus my other games...currently been mostly sleeping, caught strep throat so been sleeping lots and lots :p

Grats to all who have gotten this adorable lil furball! <3

Hopefully we both still manage to breed the kitty! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Niire
02-14-16, 04:40 PM
Thanks! I ended up last 2 breeds were gold lion and turtigloo...once I can get turty onto the nest, back to my pures. Even if I miss out on the third one, I gotta have the kitty! <---- Crazy Cat Lady, and proud! LOL :D

deadpixel
02-14-16, 09:44 PM
Had a ton of Gliders and Daredevils until I got a 14 hour timer with the Golden Lion and Jingle Shells. Was pretty elated until the breeding was done and the egg appeared in the nest with an 11 hour timer ... Fennec Shox, at least it was something I did not have.

Had a few more gliders with various combinations and finally got another 14 hour timer with Jingle Shells and Ruby Razorback. Popped it into the nest this morning and smiled when I saw the heart on the egg and the 14 hour timer :)

Looks like I'm still in the running for the final animal.

ThynaSmith
02-14-16, 10:25 PM
I thought I have gotten the Kissy Cat before, but I was wrong. Now I have s 21 hours timer on my den, and I guess that means s Gold Lion, right? Cool, my second one, a really good "fail" :)

AliceWinter24
02-15-16, 01:02 AM
I got 4 14 hours in a row, and guess what? All fennec shoxes ... :( Have got so many firegliders, probably 10 fennec shoxes in total (really fun since it has the breeding time I'm looking for, but I'm obviously not meant to have the kissy cat. Or any of the other trio animals. I never get them, and it is not for lack of trying ...

hutchyy12345
02-15-16, 01:55 AM
Thank you, this is really helpful. For some reason my app keeps on not showing the images so I can't see what some things look like.

Sandybellee
02-15-16, 04:01 AM
Thanks! I ended up last 2 breeds were gold lion and turtigloo...once I can get turty onto the nest, back to my pures. Even if I miss out on the third one, I gotta have the kitty! <---- Crazy Cat Lady, and proud! LOL :D

LOL! I totally get you - another crazy cat lady here! :D Let's get that cutie! I got another Gold Lion yesterday and now another Fire Glider. But there's still plenty of time left.

Sandybellee
02-15-16, 04:03 AM
I got 4 14 hours in a row, and guess what? All fennec shoxes ... :( Have got so many firegliders, probably 10 fennec shoxes in total (really fun since it has the breeding time I'm looking for, but I'm obviously not meant to have the kissy cat. Or any of the other trio animals. I never get them, and it is not for lack of trying ...

Oh no! Four Fennecs in a row! That is just wrong. I hope your luck changes for the better very soon!

Niire
02-15-16, 06:32 AM
Oops, my "turtigloo" was actually a daredevil (second one of those). And my pures gave me...another fire glider on the den, lol. Yeah, I'll keep trying, nothing else other than maybe a crystal unicorn I want to breed for anyways. :p

31aug2002
02-15-16, 11:00 AM
I have fire gliders and fennec shox coming out of my ears... I so want this trio to be completed..but the Kissy cat is acting very pricey and refuses to visit my forest:(. I wouldn't mind a 2nd Gold lion..
Here kitty kitty .. Here kitty kitty, I got a bowl of warm milk for you!!

insomniadreams88
02-15-16, 02:51 PM
Finally got this one after way too many fire glider and fennec shox fails, along with 1 gold lion. Evolving now, hoping to breed the third of the trio before it's too late. (Alas, I fear I used up all my good luck for the year by breeding Infernowl on my first attempt after getting the Kissy Cat.)

AliceWinter24
02-16-16, 12:12 AM

And yet another 14 hour! I'm not even excited anymore, with my luck we all know what it's gonna be. Can I please trade my 10 Shoxes and have 1 Kissy Cat in return? Please? Lol.

Animenia
02-16-16, 05:59 AM
Ufff after army of Fire Gliders, four Golden Lions and three Fennec Shoxes I've got my Kissy Cat..
Now I go back to trying to get Love Bug. I don't expect to get the full trio but who knows ;) Whoever does not try will not get :p

Sandybellee
02-16-16, 09:20 AM
Congrats Animenia!

I just got a 14-hour timer... Very tempting to speed it... Let's see how long I can resist, lol! :D

Edit: ok, so I couldn't stand it for more than a couple of minutes! And... It was the Kissy Cat!!!! Yaaay!

ninasidstorm8
02-16-16, 09:24 AM
And yet another 14 hour! I'm not even excited anymore, with my luck we all know what it's gonna be. Can I please trade my 10 Shoxes and have 1 Kissy Cat in return? Please? Lol.

Congrats Animenia!

I just got a 14-hour timer... Very tempting to speed it... Let's see how long I can resist, lol! :D

Hoping that some luck comes your way and that it turns out to be a Kissy Cat.

Sandybellee
02-16-16, 09:28 AM
Hoping that some luck comes your way and that it turns out to be a Kissy Cat.

Thank you! I sped it because I figured if it was the kitty, I still need to hatch and evolve it before trying for XO Ox and I'm very glad I did because it was Kissy Cat. :)

ninasidstorm8
02-16-16, 09:31 AM
Thank you! I sped it because I figured if it was the kitty, I still need to hatch and evolve it before trying for XO Ox and I'm very glad I did because it was Kissy Cat. :)

Congratulations!!! I am happy that ir worked out for you. I hope you are lucky enough to breed the XO Ox as well.

31aug2002
02-16-16, 10:19 AM
Congrats Animenia!

Edit: ok, so I couldn't stand it for more than a couple of minutes! And... It was the Kissy Cat!!!! Yaaay!

Congratulations!!
I have had 5 fennec shox fails and now another fire glider cooking. I don't think I am going to get this trio :( :(

Sandybellee
02-16-16, 02:09 PM
Thanks guys! :) I'm glad I got the Kissy Cat just in time before the new Cockatorch showed up!

Good luck on completing the trio to us all! :)

AliceWinter24
02-16-16, 02:18 PM

Well, as usual I was really anxious to see what I got, but of course ... My 11th Fennex Shox. I can't do this anymore, I really wanted the Kissy Cat, but if I see another Shox ... My spirit is broken, my heart is let down too many times. Lol, but seriously, this is taking a toll on me. So I guess it's time to keep failing at the Love Bug now.

sweetypies97
02-16-16, 03:58 PM
I'm finding the Kissy Cat elusive on my phone.

I bred the love bug on my 2nd try and the Kissy Cat on my 1st on my iPad game, and I've had over 20 fails for xo ox.

But I can't even get the Kissy car on my phone! I've had a parade of daredevils and fire gliders, plus one fennec shox (new for me) and I just got a 21 hour timer (gold lion, but I already have one and have sold a few previously). That means I have bred every possible creatures except the Kissy cat.

sweetypies97
02-16-16, 04:01 PM
Oh! And to add insult to injury, I got a Kissy Cat 'fail' on my ipad when I was trying to breed the xo ox a few days ago. I had to sell it because I have no room. Ouch. I wish we had a market so we could sell to neighbours.

mommmybear5
02-16-16, 07:52 PM
Should I dare hope? I've gotten umpteen Fireglider fails and for the first time, a 14 hour timer...

soclassymom
02-16-16, 09:47 PM
What's wrong with the breeding the time says 14 hours but when I place it on the nest it says 11 hours plz help it happened twice now

Sandybellee
02-17-16, 03:13 AM
What's wrong with the breeding the time says 14 hours but when I place it on the nest it says 11 hours plz help it happened twice now

That's normal with the Fennec Shox. The breeding time is 14 hours and incubation 11 hours.

mommmybear5
02-17-16, 08:46 AM
Yes!!!! Just put the egg on the nest. That was a long boring try!

HappyHeartBakery
02-17-16, 10:06 PM
Wow. Crazy. I've been trying for any of these trio animals since they came out - and now I've actually finally gotten one. Yeah;). Very surprised

Niire
02-21-16, 07:25 AM
Wow, that took like, the entire time of the trio event pretty much, but i finally got my kissy cat last night! Yaay!! Dunno of I'll even try for XO Ox, since the storybook will start for me tomorrow...