PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden Love Event!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

dala12
02-09-16, 01:51 PM
Oh....then I have it already....because that was a time ago!

tuffyjkitten
02-09-16, 02:40 PM
I also was asked for 70 rune stones on step 4, not 65 as was posted on the first page (by storm8 staff no less....thanks?)

My 8 hr crops each gave 20 rune stones. My 5 hr crops gave 12/13.

Now I'm stuck in the battle arena. :(

kooky panda
02-09-16, 03:31 PM
I also was asked for 70 rune stones on step 4, not 65 as was posted on the first page (by storm8 staff no less....thanks?)

My 8 hr crops each gave 20 rune stones. My 5 hr crops gave 12/13.

Now I'm stuck in the battle arena. :(
Please note that the staff did not posts the chapters. These were added to his post. The chapter steps have come from members posts .

pernmagic
02-09-16, 03:37 PM
Success life and fuzzy eggs sitting on nests for when needed ...... Just have to remember NOT to click on them till needed, two nest blocked but one left free .... yuck but two dragons will be enough to go for ....

DeeDe99
02-09-16, 03:39 PM
Forest + Fire gave me 8 hours, so Explorer/Rose/Tree Frog - last two Tales I had pre-prepared eggs, this Tales I don't and so now I may have a little hump in my plans. On the other hand, the Air breeding gave me Pterodactyl. :D

On the other hand, for those who were intrigued by my affinity with these Tales - Friday is the big meet...... I hope Arbiter Dragon will watch over me..... :confused:

Edit: Just got a Life on my second attempt! Phew! Will have to speed up one of the nests, but at least I have it.

DeeDe99
02-09-16, 03:44 PM
Success life and fuzzy eggs sitting on nests for when needed ...... Just have to remember NOT to click on them till needed, two nest blocked but one left free .... yuck but two dragons will be enough to go for ....

Congrats!!! Well done!

spydre1
02-09-16, 06:36 PM
The game has so many dragons to fit the typical Valentine's look, I figured I'd try to emulate the theme of love rather than go all pink and candy.

And I thank you for it.

Monichiwa
02-09-16, 07:39 PM
Hi guys, do you know a good dragon to breed Magic with that can result in short time possibilities? since the next day we have to hatch a Love dragon it would be important to have the den free as quickly as possible! Thanks in advance! :)

Jansiam
02-09-16, 10:17 PM
Love these dragons, but I think it's pretty stinky that we need to use our black gems for crafting. They are the toughest gems to get. I've been trying forever to get enough to craft dragons and now I'm supposed to waste them on letters. It couldn't be something like blue, purple or white gems, that we get good bit of.

olive72
02-10-16, 01:45 AM
Just finished Chapter 6 ... But it have only 4 Acts.
Don't have Acts 5 : Craft 1 Return Letter
But I'm crafting in advance, still not get it out...because not sure that have to do it again or not.
I don't want to waste more onyx.

olive72
02-10-16, 01:57 AM
Hi guys, do you know a good dragon to breed Magic with that can result in short time possibilities? since the next day we have to hatch a Love dragon it would be important to have the den free as quickly as possible! Thanks in advance! :)

I thinks the best choice is...
Breed Magic with Olympus ... Get Fates Dragon (5 Hrs.) or Hermes Dragon (8 Hrs.) or Artemis Dragon (13 Hrs.)

Breed Magic with Air ... Get Genie Dragon (8 Hrs.) or Royal Dragon (8 Hrs.) BUT possible get Trickster, Peacock (18 Hrs.)

Niire
02-10-16, 02:02 AM
It's odd...I had an update to the winter version of DS, so logged in through that. When I got to the act that called for the return letter, I already had it crafted...clicked on it, and did not get credit. Force stopped game, logged on regular version, and then all of a sudden had credit for act complete...

argo77
02-10-16, 04:11 AM
Same thing just happened to me. Be careful and restart if you do not get credit. A black crystal is to hard to get to waste.

duygudntst
02-10-16, 04:32 AM
I didn't get the credit either!Started another crafting!Wasted a black gem!Is there a problem with that task?

duygudntst
02-10-16, 05:21 AM
��Got the credit right now��

OzFamily
02-10-16, 05:28 AM
Phew! Finally got the 3hr timer this morning! (Still have to wait to Fruitful -from Air breeding- to hatch before I can move on)

Niire
02-10-16, 05:48 AM
Well, in the end, you will need two of those items, I started crafting the second before I relogged my game. It gave credit for the letter after that. :)

The final piece to craft is 2 return letters, and 2 tokens, in act 10.

Also, grats ozFamily. :) It's sadly ironic waiting for one common breed you'd get 100 times if you were trying for one of the others.

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 06:26 AM
I had to force close to have the crafting recognised too, so there is certainly an issue. Once I reopened the game, I received credit and all was good.

Kooky Panda, perhaps this should be reported over.

lady_saphira
02-10-16, 06:27 AM
Try Virtue and Light. There are 6 possibilities, all red-white or red-pink and Love is the only common. Or Virtue and Fire: 5 possibilities and Love is the only common. Virtue is not a possible outcome with either of those combos.

Worked like a charm... First try with virtue and light resulted in love. Thanks so much!

cazile81
02-10-16, 06:38 AM
I had the same issue but instead of force closing I travelled to the Artic Aisles and got the credit for the last act.

Monichiwa
02-10-16, 07:07 AM
I thinks the best choice is...
Breed Magic with Olympus ... Get Fates Dragon (5 Hrs.) or Hermes Dragon (8 Hrs.) or Artemis Dragon (13 Hrs.)

Breed Magic with Air ... Get Genie Dragon (8 Hrs.) or Royal Dragon (8 Hrs.) BUT possible get Trickster, Peacock (18 Hrs.)
Thanks!! I tried with Olympus and got 8 hours... not bad!

puppyzt
02-10-16, 07:17 AM
I'm level 165 and just crafting to finish chapter 6.
Any ideas for hatch a fuzzy?

lenasdinner
02-10-16, 07:25 AM
I'm level 165 and just crafting to finish chapter 6.
Any ideas for hatch a fuzzy?

mine was light + forest....first try.he is waiting on nest from day 2 of event.

sionidra
02-10-16, 07:42 AM
3 tries for fuzzy, 1 metal and 2 pegasus fails so far. Running out of time lol

Hawk1
02-10-16, 08:17 AM
Stone and light ...first time Fuzzy... It's all just pure luck with. a "healthy" dose of S8
I can't breed anything new for the life of me, old commons are a different story.

Bastiaan0
02-10-16, 09:59 AM
Just finished chapter 6, took me about 30 seconds :D Didn't expect it, but chapter 5 auto-completed! (Without a hitch, by the way)
Was lucky enough to breed Life first try, hope to have the same luck on Fuzzy. Den is still occupied by Air and Olympus, they're breeding on an Apollo (didn't have it yet, so yay :))

KevinW06
02-10-16, 10:26 AM
I completed chapter 2 yesterday but could not find the Dame of Darkness dragon in my storage, so I cannot start Chapter 3. Did anyone else experience this problem that this dragon did not get awarded?

Please help TeamLava. I lodged a report to your support email, but have not had any response yet. Thanks

kooky panda
02-10-16, 10:38 AM
I didn't get the credit either!Started another crafting!Wasted a black gem!Is there a problem with that task?

I had the same issue but a force close of the game completed the Act.

kooky panda
02-10-16, 10:39 AM
I completed chapter 2 yesterday but could not find the Dame of Darkness dragon in my storage, so I cannot start Chapter 3. Did anyone else experience this problem that this dragon did not get awarded?

Please help TeamLava. I lodged a report to your support email, but have not had any response yet. Thanks
Try force closing your game. If the dragon is still missing, please send me by private message your support ticket number and I will have someone check on this.

spydre1
02-10-16, 11:32 AM
How do you get a noble crystal? I haven't gotten to that part yet, I'm currently breeding the life dragon (and after three tries, finally got it, but I got an extra Fairytale out of it), so I'll need to have the Noble Crystal soon.

Hepatu
02-10-16, 11:36 AM
How do you get a noble crystal? I haven't gotten to that part yet, I'm currently breeding the life dragon (and after three tries, finally got it, but I got an extra Fairytale out of it), so I'll need to have the Noble Crystal soon.

You buy noble crystal in the market.

saghaven
02-10-16, 12:46 PM
I just paid the gold to skip hatching the Life dragon. I kept getting 6 hour fails, just tried Dino/Diamond and got 12 hours. What the hell ever. I'm going to just start working on the Fuzzy.

jaymieb2
02-10-16, 12:58 PM
Flatfoot (and everyone who helped) - Thank you for all of the effort that you put into organizing (and sharing) the requirements by level! And this new habitat is the most amazing, by far! Kudos!

Chapter 6, Act 5
I was not asked to craft a return letter. I had it ready to collect, but it was not needed.

JaymieB2 - level 137

spydre1
02-10-16, 01:24 PM
Very weird. It auto-completed me right past it. I got the completion for the life dragon, then an auto complete for raising to 11 and got an auto complete for the Noble Crystal in there, too.

jaymieb2
02-10-16, 01:25 PM
Um... isn't Metal from blue and white? You can reduce your chance of fails by using dragons that only yield white and green combinations. . . Good luck!

FlatFoot
02-10-16, 02:27 PM
How's everyone doing? Wishing everyone the best of luck with their endeavors! The Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light really do belong together, hope you can help them.

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 03:15 PM
How's everyone doing? Wishing everyone the best of luck with their endeavors! The Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light really do belong together, hope you can help them.

The Lord of Light should arrive tonight, all being well!

freshfunin2008
02-10-16, 03:31 PM
My Green and white is giving me 26 hours and I am not happy about that

lenasdinner
02-10-16, 03:46 PM

everything goes buy the plan.I should get mine tomorow... for about 14 h. can't wait!!!

Niire
02-10-16, 04:04 PM
Little worried about my food here, heh. Thought, since i was still under 130, I'd be safe starting this tales. But I am above 110 and in the high bracket this time, and was not prepared for over 300k food. I am working it as hard as possible. Hey Flatfoot, any chance you can open up my dynomite mines and help an idjit out? :p I accidentally finished expanding while decorating, and oh man do i ever feel that mistake now, lol.

Bluebell2419
02-10-16, 04:26 PM
When I tried to put the Forbidden Love Statue on one of my islands it disappeared. I thought it went back to my storage, but I can't find it. Who do I need to contact about this.

TwiWoods
02-10-16, 04:45 PM
Bred 2 zodiacs and got a Leo for one of the needed black gems. Going to trade my level 7 Leo to save time so I can craft the return letter. I'll be a bit behind, so going to plant 20 hour crops now on 5 farms. That way I can use the other 2 for buffbeets tomorrow to get caught up and still be ready to collect 100 runestones tomorrow night. Gotta switch to trying to breed a fuzzy for Friday then switch back to trying for the other black gem. So far so good on not needing to spend gems.

kooky panda
02-10-16, 04:50 PM
When I tried to put the Forbidden Love Statue on one of my islands it disappeared. I thought it went back to my storage, but I can't find it. Who do I need to contact about this.
Please try restarting your game then check your inventory again. Make sure it is not hidden behind something.

If it is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 05:03 PM
Just an observation - this time I was running a tad late with my Life and Fuzzy eggs, and last night I got credit for the Act when I placed the egg in the nest (just like FFS) so perhaps we do get credited for either placing on the nest OR actually hatching the egg. I know in an earlier Tales another player got credit for placing on the nest, but I also know most of us actually hatch - the correct definition of "hatch" that is - but it is good to know both count in a pinch.

Supervixen78
02-10-16, 05:27 PM
Well, the time has come for me to breed a Magic Dragon with another dragon, and I still can't breed a Magic Dragon :(
I thought the [] thing was supposed to be common? UGH - so frustrating! I wish I had the gold to skip it, but I depleted my gold with the last tournament trying to finish it (and failed anyway).

irishcoffee30
02-10-16, 05:27 PM
I just looked up the breeding for light and marble or light and stone and there are only three outcomes, one of which is fuzzy. Hopes this helps some people.

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 05:35 PM
The way I read the requirements, the crafting of the second Return Letter and the Archway of the Worlds are done NOT in response to an Act, but just as and when the player can fit it in so they HAVE the Archway at the end. Does anyone have a different interpretation before I go and craft my second Return Letter?

Top level requirements, that is.

Thanks in advance! :)

Niire
02-10-16, 06:04 PM
That's how it reads to me too DeeDee, I already have both my letters and tokens, so I'll probably err on the side of caution and make the archway the night before. :)

mommmybear5
02-10-16, 06:54 PM
I have to hatch a love dragon. Should have checked in sooner. I had one when I was trying to breed some for the onyxes. Since I have one, I sold it. Now I can't breed one. Any good combos I could try? I did magic with laser light and got paradise (needed it but not what I was hoping for). I'm trying to avoid a bunch of 10+ hour fails. Thanks!

debrasbistro
02-10-16, 07:08 PM

I'm not getting credit for my letter and I've restarted the game three times. Not sure what to do.

debrasbistro
02-10-16, 07:43 PM
I'm not getting credit for my letter and I've restarted the game three times. Not sure what to do.

It finally worked.

lady_saphira
02-10-16, 08:08 PM
I have to hatch a love dragon. Should have checked in sooner. I had one when I was trying to breed some for the onyxes. Since I have one, I sold it. Now I can't breed one. Any good combos I could try? I did magic with laser light and got paradise (needed it but not what I was hoping for). I'm trying to avoid a bunch of 10+ hour fails. Thanks!

Do you have just a plain pink? Naga, virtue? If so, someone suggested light and Virtue because it only has 5 or 6 outcomes, and only common is love. Worked for me after 2 Virtue fails with fire and light.

Jagger517
02-10-16, 08:22 PM
The way I read the requirements, the crafting of the second Return Letter and the Archway of the Worlds are done NOT in response to an Act, but just as and when the player can fit it in so they HAVE the Archway at the end. Does anyone have a different interpretation before I go and craft my second Return Letter? Top level requirements, that is.

That's how I read it, too, Dee. Chapter 10, Act 5: "Have 1 Archway of Worlds."

Have, not "craft". Imo, it's the same as already having a Noble Crystal, or the Spell Shop for lower-level players like me.

BUT... are those instructions on the first page 1000% accurate? I'd imagine so, but if not...

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 08:40 PM
That's how it reads to me too DeeDee, I already have both my letters and tokens, so I'll probably err on the side of caution and make the archway the night before. :)

Yes, I suspect I will do the same - just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something in the translation! Thanks!

That's how I read it, too, Dee. Chapter 10, Act 5: "Have 1 Archway of Worlds."

Have, not "craft". Imo, it's the same as already having a Noble Crystal, or the Spell Shop for lower-level players like me.

BUT... are those instructions on the first page 1000% accurate? I'd imagine so, but if not...

Oh, I'm not worried about the "Have" that's fine - it was more had I missed a "craft" somewhere that I was going to need to do - but it seems we three are in agreement, so I'm going to craft my second return letter and get that out of the way.

puppyzt
02-10-16, 09:02 PM
Thanks lenasdinner. I'll try.

mommmybear5
02-10-16, 09:12 PM
Do you have just a plain pink? Naga, virtue? If so, someone suggested light and Virtue because it only has 5 or 6 outcomes, and only common is love. Worked for me after 2 Virtue fails with fire and light.

I'll check now. But I'm not thinking I do.

Nope didn't have it. But I took Beauty and Light. Just got a 5 hour so I think I've got it. Thank you!

debrasbistro
02-10-16, 09:14 PM
sorry wrong forum

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 09:33 PM
I just looked up the breeding for light and marble or light and stone and there are only three outcomes, one of which is fuzzy. Hopes this helps some people.

Brilliant! 8 hours, first try, after getting two Stone eggs using Light and Forest. Thank you!

Hepatu
02-10-16, 10:22 PM

Virtue and light gave me a love in first attempt

debrasbistro
02-10-16, 10:52 PM
Brilliant! 8 hours, first try, after getting two Stone eggs using Light and Forest. Thank you!

I got stone as well. Hmmm. Random, indeed ;).

debrasbistro
02-10-16, 10:54 PM

Hi. How do you know it isn't another Stone? Good luck! I also have 8 hours but don't know.

DeeDe99
02-10-16, 11:29 PM
Hi. How do you know it isn't another Stone? Good luck! I also have 8 hours but don't know.

Because Stone isn't a possible outcome with Light and Stone. :)

debrasbistro
02-11-16, 12:00 AM
Because Stone isn't a possible outcome with Light and Stone. :)

Cool. I'll try that if the egg on my nest is another stone.

KevinW06
02-11-16, 01:03 AM
Thanks kooky panda. I tried the force close and it didn't work. Woke up this morning and got an email response from your support team that it had been fixed. Got it out from storage and it is now evolving to start chapter 3. Thanks for your help! :-)

AliceWinter24
02-11-16, 01:24 AM
I'm on a step where I need to win battle arena matches, and I'm up against Unicorn. Been stuck on it for more than a day, so it's a bit of a worry. Any suggestions? (Don't have Diamond or champions, just the most usual ones, and the ones I've gotten from previous Tales.)

bozit
02-11-16, 01:56 AM
Chapter 5 act 3 breed air dragon, did it ..even used gold to complete quickly but it hasn't been acknowledged. Tried force stop. that hasn't done anything either. So a total waste. Anything to do with breeding is always pot luck and should not be timed and therefore not put into a timed quest.

jagarjag
02-11-16, 03:33 AM
I'm on a step where I need to win battle arena matches, and I'm up against Unicorn. Been stuck on it for more than a day, so it's a bit of a worry. Any suggestions? (Don't have Diamond or champions, just the most usual ones, and the ones I've gotten from previous Tales.)

Try Fuzzy if you have one. bb. Works for me everytime...

DeeDe99
02-11-16, 03:43 AM
Lord of Light safely on the nest, next to Fuzzy all ready for tomorrow. Water and Olympus busy making Hercules, new for me! Return Letters are crafted, all is quiet on the Western Front. Just as well as tomorrow will have very minimal playing time and so will the following day, so I may be playing catch-up on Day 10.

Genko1
02-11-16, 04:01 AM
I think It will be difficult for me to pass Chapter 8. I am 80th level...and on act 3 I should win 2 battles...But since 2 days ( cause I everyday Battle) I`ve been battling with Paladin ( champion) dragon...I am not sure that I will beat it tomorrow :(

Niire
02-11-16, 07:45 AM
Genko, if you have a metal dragon, try him. Metal has been ripping champs apart for me. :) Good luck! <3

Genko1
02-11-16, 07:55 AM
Genko, if you have a metal dragon, try him. Metal has been ripping champs apart for me. :) Good luck! <3

I have got only one - Cursed Idol, from mining. I tried but I lost, may be because mine is a baby - lvl 1...I am gonna try again soon. Thank you very much, Niire. You were so kind to give me an advice.

violetynz
02-11-16, 07:57 AM
I've completed chapter 7, but I don't get lord of light dragon, I check storage also not there. I delete and reinstall dragon story, but still there was no lord of light dragon.. I'm level 160
Please help... ��

AliceWinter24
02-11-16, 08:23 AM
You have got to be kidding me! After 2 days battling unicorn, I finally took him down with fire. Going back in to do the last of the two battles required for today, and I'm back to unicorn, and it says 0/2 in the goal, I even checked after I won, and it said 1/2. But not anymore. I'm really not up to two more days battling unicorn.

Edit: Fire repeated his previous victory, phew!

Bastiaan0
02-11-16, 10:11 AM

In general, I'm doing fine, thank you for being interested ;)
After breeding Life in one try, also Fuzzy was there first try, one thing less to be worried about :)
But... When I came home from work today, completely on auto-pilot, I made a cup of coffee, opened Dragon Story and harvested 7 times diamondates... *^@#$%^@$!#%^*@#!^%*&^!@#%*&!@#*& BIG mistake! Guess it'll be a looooong evening today, need at least 6 hours to collect all 100 runestones :(
Thank God I have a day off tomorrow, so it's not too bad, but still...

Just an observation - this time I was running a tad late with my Life and Fuzzy eggs, and last night I got credit for the Act when I placed the egg in the nest (just like FFS) so perhaps we do get credited for either placing on the nest OR actually hatching the egg. I know in an earlier Tales another player got credit for placing on the nest, but I also know most of us actually hatch - the correct definition of "hatch" that is - but it is good to know both count in a pinch.
That was me ;) And yes, although english is not my mother tongue, as far as I know 'to hatch' means something like 'to emerge from an egg'. But indeed, it's not too bad of a glitch that it works that way :D

The way I read the requirements, the crafting of the second Return Letter and the Archway of the Worlds are done NOT in response to an Act, but just as and when the player can fit it in so they HAVE the Archway at the end. Does anyone have a different interpretation before I go and craft my second Return Letter?

Top level requirements, that is.

Thanks in advance! :)
I know it says to 'have', but I'm going for sure and craft it on the last day because it takes only 3 hours. Don't want to spend 135 gold if it doesn't auto-complete.

I think It will be difficult for me to pass Chapter 8. I am 80th level...and on act 3 I should win 2 battles...But since 2 days ( cause I everyday Battle) I`ve been battling with Paladin ( champion) dragon...I am not sure that I will beat it tomorrow :(
I always use Air-Fire-Forest (level 10!), usually one of them takes any champion down. If they don't, I start tickling them (bash-bash-bash with a baby Fire or Forest)

You have got to be kidding me! After 2 days battling unicorn, I finally took him down with fire. Going back in to do the last of the two battles required for today, and I'm back to unicorn, and it says 0/2 in the goal, I even checked after I won, and it said 1/2. But not anymore. I'm really not up to two more days battling unicorn.
Ouch :( Try Forest and/or Air. It's been always one of these two who took Unicorn down.

Jennerwein1
02-11-16, 11:11 AM
I bred Night with Night elf twice and got a Night each time. 2nd Night in trading post. I had no onyxes at all.

ericrypt
02-11-16, 12:13 PM
Giving up, these quests are ridiculous sometimes.

belbar22
02-11-16, 12:47 PM
I bred Night with Night elf twice and got a Night each time. 2nd Night in trading post. I had no onyxes at all.

I have been breeding night and lotus solidly and only got 1 night so far. Just bred magic. Argh. Will try night and Raven next time I think.

Phaedrakiki
02-11-16, 01:02 PM
Wow, I wasn't expecting another Dragon Tales event so soon. Cool looking dragons!
(...)

NOTE:
You will need at least two small onyx gems to complete this event.
The easiest way to get a small onyx gem is to trade a rare dragon that has black as one of its colors. A super rare dragon will give a large onyx, so be sure you are trading a rare dragon. Check your duplicates! Also check your duplicate dragons in storage. Night is an obvious choice as are any rare black hybrid dragons. Other, less obvious, suggestions: Leo, Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Ecl....)
(...)
Wow, I'm so glad I read your post! I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about these "Tales" by now, but I definitely learned something here! I didn't know that single color rare dragons like Night were tradeable. Been wanting to craft a Jade dragon for eons, but I never seem to get those last couple black gems I need. Feeling like a big dummy now, knowing I could've had it a loooong time ago! I've even got a couple Night duplicates right now, kept for one-time use in arena. (Ugh, and thinking back...I even traded a hard-fought, non-duplicate Champ once, just to get a large black gem to craft a dragon. Doh! Smh...)
Anyway, thanks again for this wonderful tip!

And best of luck to everyone still working on this Dragon Tales!

OzFamily
02-11-16, 04:57 PM
So, for the breed Water dragon step, I decided to breed water with magic, and have the 23hr timer... probably wasn't the smartest move since I don't have a Fuzzy dragon ready, but it looks like I'll be able to trade for that last onyx... Question now is, do I trade my existing lvl10 Night, or do I have just enough time to raise this new one and trade it?

Edit: Forgot to add the time to actually hatch the egg... yeah, we'll be lucky to complete the tales even with the ability to trade the lvl 10 Night...

Niire
02-11-16, 06:03 PM
I have got only one - Cursed Idol, from mining. I tried but I lost, may be because mine is a baby - lvl 1...I am gonna try again soon. Thank you very much, Niire. You were so kind to give me an advice.

No problem at all. :) Um, do you by chance have a fruitful? This sounds weird, cause they're usually the last thing you'd think of, but Waddles (my fruitful) kicks alot of arena tail for me too. :) I've beaten alot of champs with him. And, don't give up! Even if stuck, just keep stuff ready for other chapters, because once you're un-stuck, you can zip through the day(s) you might have missed. Actually, that last bit can go for OzFamily too. Don't give up! You can do it. :) I am trying to raise 60k more food in 2 days time myself. :(

Hey, silly question that has probably been answered before, but I'm suffering through strep throat atm (a gift from my nephew)...the very last day, if you don't finish (I started my tales the first day they came out)...is it a failure? or can you do like the other chapters and catch up so long as it's still going?

FireInspire
02-11-16, 08:34 PM
I'm on lvl 99 and it bugs me that I have to hatch a certain dragon when I already have it and the battle arena stages are dragons that are two high leveled for me. I really want to complete a dragon tale, any suggestions?

OzFamily
02-11-16, 09:12 PM
No problem at all. :) Um, do you by chance have a fruitful? This sounds weird, cause they're usually the last thing you'd think of, but Waddles (my fruitful) kicks alot of arena tail for me too. :) I've beaten alot of champs with him. And, don't give up! Even if stuck, just keep stuff ready for other chapters, because once you're un-stuck, you can zip through the day(s) you might have missed. Actually, that last bit can go for OzFamily too. Don't give up! You can do it. :) I am trying to raise 60k more food in 2 days time myself. :(

Hey, silly question that has probably been answered before, but I'm suffering through strep throat atm (a gift from my nephew)...the very last day, if you don't finish (I started my tales the first day they came out)...is it a failure? or can you do like the other chapters and catch up so long as it's still going?

Oh, I know. Dame is already leveled up completely, and Lord is evolving as we speak. And, for your question, when the timer on your tales runs out, you're done. For example, if I don't spend gold to speed up that Night breeding/hatching, I won't be able to do anything tomorrow (the full day 8), but it is possible for me to still finish the tales off schedule, as long as it is completed before the end of day 10 (which is 3 days, 3 hrs 49 min from now for me). Did that make sense?

OzFamily
02-11-16, 09:16 PM
I'm on lvl 99 and it bugs me that I have to hatch a certain dragon when I already have it and the battle arena stages are dragons that are two high leveled for me. I really want to complete a dragon tale, any suggestions?

What is the dragon you are facing in the arena? Just because it's high level doesn't mean it can't be beaten!

gracelinda
02-11-16, 09:21 PM
Tried all day to win a battle.... Day gone and still no win...

Niire
02-11-16, 10:12 PM
Yah it did OzFamily! Thanks! Been doing ugrapes to get LoL to level 11, and then I will have a couple of days I think to get him level 12. Good news is it's 30k a level, and doesn't go up. Bad news is...if you ever decide to epic either DoD or LoL, it's 100k total for the final level. :P

Anyone else got that Paula Abdul song stuck in their heads anytime they send Dame off on that one quest? :D

@gracelinda....which opponent, and what level is it? Can suggest if you can provide that..:)

stevenlee2905
02-11-16, 10:32 PM
When I was trying for Lorekeeper and Hermes, I didn't get either of them, multiple Fuzzy kept coming to my island, I even got my first Diamond at that time, but now when I am attempting to breed a Fuzzy to complete act, I got a Lorekeeper instead, lol... :D Have to wait another 13 hours, sigh...

Niire
02-11-16, 11:06 PM
When I was trying for Lorekeeper and Hermes, I didn't get either of them, multiple Fuzzy kept coming to my island, I even got my first Diamond at that time, but now when I am attempting to breed a Fuzzy to complete act, I got a Lorekeeper instead, lol... :D Have to wait another 13 hours, sigh...

And that's my luck summed up nicely. :( Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you though, you can do it! :D

lenasdinner
02-12-16, 04:44 AM
Day 8 over. Love statue looks amazing!!!

Jagger517
02-12-16, 04:51 AM
Anyone else got that Paula Abdul song stuck in their heads anytime they send Dame off on that one quest? :D

Well, I *didn't*, but now that you made me think of it... :mad:

Niire
02-12-16, 05:04 AM
I'm sorry!! Ever since this whole tales started, I've had that song stuck in my head. And I listen to mostly metal...so uh yeah...:p

In other news...just tried to do my second battle arena. I see my opponent, a level 12 hippogryph. I decide to fight him with my beast 15, and pop in. Only to see a level 11 kitsune...and magic is weak to pink...and so I lose. :( Definite weirdness going on there.

Genko1
02-12-16, 06:47 AM
I used Magic, Fire, Air, Water, white, black, Forest, Fruitful against Paladin...and many hybrids and babies...I used everyone of my dragons against Paladin and no effect...He is still alive, I can`t beat him.. I can only hope that S8 will surprise us today with some tournament...and have more chances to win in the battle arena.. :(

Niire
02-12-16, 07:58 AM
It feels like something is coming with today's update, other than the spin to win, but I could be wrong. Just keep trying, fire is a really great common as well. When i get stuck, I just keep throwing dragons in there, and eventually you'll succeed. :)

For the record...that forbidden love statue is gorgeous! <3

belarica
02-12-16, 08:22 AM
It feels like something is coming with today's update, other than the spin to win, but I could be wrong. Just keep trying, fire is a really great common as well. When i get stuck, I just keep throwing dragons in there, and eventually you'll succeed. :)

For the record...that forbidden love statue is gorgeous! <3

I smell a tournament lol

Hepatu
02-12-16, 10:48 AM
I smell a tournament lol

I smell a weekend, so they can come up with anything they want ☺

Supervixen78
02-12-16, 11:28 AM
AAH!
I couldn't decide between laughing and crying, so I went with screaming...
I *finally* managed to breed a Magic Dragon (he's evolving now) and I am trying to breed a Love Dragon (first attempt was a Laserlight Dragon - he's on the nest) and my second attempt is going to take 33 hours!

What the heck am I breeding!?

Yet another event incomplete because of foolishness.

AAH!

Maybe I'll laugh later...

hiabarara
02-12-16, 11:33 AM
AAH!
I *finally* managed to breed a Magic Dragon (he's evolving now) and I am trying to breed a Love Dragon (first attempt was a Laserlight Dragon - he's on the nest) and my second attempt is going to take 33 hours!

AAH!

If you're breeding Red/White then it's a Virtue Dragon (Pink) :)

Supervixen78
02-12-16, 11:36 AM
If you're breeding Red/White then it's a Virtue Dragon (Pink) :)

Well, I guess if I can't complete an event, I can at least finish one of the million goals I've been ignoring...

TwinkleTwiny
02-12-16, 12:00 PM
Pfiouuu light + fire gave me love first try, i would have been so frustrated breeding virtue. Good luck everyone!

belarica
02-12-16, 12:08 PM
Can I craft the archway early?

Hepatu
02-12-16, 12:41 PM

I wouldn't dare to do so.
It cost loads of gold if it doesn't autocomplete and it doesn't take a lot of time to craft when the goal is up

HuntersReighn69
02-12-16, 12:52 PM
I went to harvest my 7 farms with Diamondates and only got one runestone??? What is up with that? Is there a problem with the game. That frustrated the crude out of me.

31aug2002
02-12-16, 01:20 PM
AAH!

AAH!

My sentiments exactly. Right when you feel things are going your way you come to a roadblock.. I have 33 hrs on den too.... Arrrgh that will push me back in the event!! Hope I will be able to make up the lost time!!

random59
02-12-16, 01:46 PM

Yes you can as it says for us to have the archway, with absolutely no mention of crafting!😊

Anaboe
02-12-16, 02:22 PM
So, day 6 done, bit I didn't get the last goal: craft 1 return letter. I did craft it in advance, but now I don't dare collect is, for I already crafted one, and don't want to craft another, third one.

I doubt the goal was "have 1 return letter", for I didn't get an auto-complete either...

Kookie, is this an error?

Btw, I used Metal as an breeding partner for Air, and got Gadget! Happy, for I wanted that one for ages, it looks so cute, and since our last Metal-type crafting dragon, I had 2 empty spaces in my Metal-habitats :)

yuc24
02-12-16, 04:29 PM
Is it possible to get a black gemstone from the fairy dragon quest for gems? I sent mine yesterday and got a small red gem, but was wondering if anyone has gotten any black, white, pinks, etc. from the quest.

Bastiaan0
02-12-16, 05:15 PM
- Evolved and fed Lord of Light to level 12
- Fed Dame of Darkness to level 14 and send her out questing again
- Started crafting contrastias, 1 twilight token and 1 secret letter in store, so sure to be able to start a new one after collecting

That's going to be an easy day tomorrow ;) Reset time is 9:00am over here, so that means I can sleep in :p

Niire
02-12-16, 05:56 PM
The value pack plus the right hand/left hand and passion on the wheel musta been what my spidey senses were picking up on, lol. I managed to get the pack as a V Day gift, so my LoL is ready, stuff crafting and quests going, yay!! :D

infinitelove19
02-12-16, 07:13 PM
Feedback from my level 86 account: I successfully did the last storybook line & possibly the one before it, but this one is likely out of reach.

Why? Because in the few months I have been playing, I have only bred one night dragon. So even though I could craft one return letter by sacrificing my only night dragon, I don't have a second to craft the "Archway of Worlds"!! Even if I manage to get another night dragon before this questline ends, for some bizarre reason rather than this being the last step (like for higher level players), I would need several extra hours to complete the following steps of farming & battling.

Requiring us to craft things is fine, but requiring rare & hard to acquire black (or pink) gems to finish a time-limited quest is absurd and will put the final prize out of reach for many.

Pretty sure I've bred about a dozen coral dragons since the start of this quest & have a wizard breeding now. Hoping for another night, but not holding my breath!

(((Oh, and on another note can you please make the reward for the next tournament a Champion dragon? I haven't had a chance to play for one yet. Thanks.)))

Lessa25
02-12-16, 08:21 PM
For those struggling with the small onyx requirement (which is a ridiculous requirement for a timed event), it looks like the cheapest way to bypass is to buy the Return Letters when crafting. It is 40 gold per letter there (and it is easy enough to get the Twilight Tokens). Buying the gems when crafting the Return Letter costs 150 gold for the gem (twice), and skipping both chapters is 155 gold.

This way you can bypass the need for one gem with 40 gold, and both for 100 (80 for the gems and 20 to skip crafting the letter). Still sucks, but saves a bit of gold.

tuffyjkitten
02-12-16, 09:36 PM
So, day 6 done, bit I didn't get the last goal: craft 1 return letter. I did craft it in advance, but now I don't dare collect is, for I already crafted one, and don't want to craft another, third one.

I doubt the goal was "have 1 return letter", for I didn't get an auto-complete either...

Kookie, is this an error?

Btw, I used Metal as an breeding partner for Air, and got Gadget! Happy, for I wanted that one for ages, it looks so cute, and since our last Metal-type crafting dragon, I had 2 empty spaces in my Metal-habitats :)

Same thing happened to me with the return letter. I visited the arctic isles and it autocompleted. Some sort of glitch I guess. Kind of like I can't get my quests to start unless I enter the battle arena....

sleepygs
02-12-16, 10:25 PM
Ug... I'm so frustrated with these "hatch an X dragon"!!! I'm middle level (70s) and my second fail at the Love dragon is very likely a Moon as the dragons are going to be breeding for thirty some hours, then I have to get it clear of the nest... Another thirty some hours... And OOPS there's no more time! I was so excited that this was going to be the first Tale I would get all three dragons in and now I'm not going to get the second unless I skip with gold... Which I don't have much of thanks to laggy "clicks" that randomly complete farms. Grrr... Good luck to those that finish!

mbyte68
02-13-16, 01:42 AM
This is BS crafted a return letter and it didn't count gonna have to waste 20 gold u guys better give me back on my mbyte68 acc this is. Joke

mbyte68
02-13-16, 01:44 AM
Never mind seems force shut down reopen fixed it

nicsdragonisle
02-13-16, 05:07 AM
Ug... I'm so frustrated with these "hatch an X dragon"!!! I'm middle level (70s) and my second fail at the Love dragon is very likely a Moon as the dragons are going to be breeding for thirty some hours, then I have to get it clear of the nest... Another thirty some hours... And OOPS there's no more time! I was so excited that this was going to be the first Tale I would get all three dragons in and now I'm not going to get the second unless I skip with gold... Which I don't have much of thanks to laggy "clicks" that randomly complete farms. Grrr... Good luck to those that finish!
A moon? Frankly would have preferred that over the multiple Virtue fails (across several of our family's accounts). At least 2 on each. Finally got the last Love needed this morning on my daughter's with a couple hours to spare. Started trying for it immediately even tho we waited a few days to begin Tales. Took over a week! Hope you do finish!

silverybunny
02-13-16, 09:39 AM
Is it just me or is collecting rune stones in chapter 6 way harder than it was in the past?

lenasdinner
02-13-16, 11:56 AM
I finished earlier today chapter 9.so my Dame of Darkness got on the top of the list of my all dragons,My first lvl 14 dragon.I just want to say that I like the dragon and everything but I like some other dragons that are on my island more...and thay still don't get the chance to be so high leveld up....beautiful and epic.I'm going to finish this,and raise Lord of Light on lvl 12 too,and win that amazing Arbiter dragon. And the thing I dont like about this is that that Arbiter dragon will have to wait to be epic,for who knows how long.I still want to raise my champions at least at lvl 10 or more (all of them,not just 2 like I have).and there are other dragons that I really like and want to be epic.
I dont like that we have to raise dragons that much for these event,lvl 10 maybe 12 would be enough I think,even If I produce that much food I still dont like this....I leave my favorite dragons behinde.

adellis
02-13-16, 12:59 PM
I'm a long time player, Lv 159, but I don't have a single black gem that I could use... Never expected to have to get some for a Tales event.. Actually tried to stock up on every color gem in anticipation of a new Tales starting.... White would have been tough but manageable... But black is almost impossible without spending gems... I guess I'm going to have to sit this one out... very disappointing since I've played every Tales so far and really enjoy them :(

I'm a long time player, Lv 159, but I don't have a single black gem that I could use... Never expected to have to get some for a Tales event.. Actually tried to stock up on every color gem in anticipation of a new Tales starting.... White would have been tough but manageable... But black is almost impossible without spending gems... I guess I'm going to have to sit this one out... very disappointing since I've played every Tales so far and really enjoy them :(

Same here...lvl 151 and not a black gem to be found. Since all black types are rare or rarer, and even the least rare of them (night) has a 23 hour breed/evolve time, this will be my first sit-out as well. I refuse to be forced to spend my gold on something I don't really want. I SO hate businesses that think we're just brainless sheep who will buy anything they tell us to.

snowyglowy
02-13-16, 01:07 PM
How to bit lvl 11 cave dragon ??

adellis
02-13-16, 01:12 PM
I'm surprised that more people don't have a spare small onyx or two after getting lots of Night fails while trying for the last two limited dragons.

I ended up with three Nights out of that; one's for keeping, another has already been traded, and the third is waiting to level up before going through the grinder... I mean trading portal.

I'm a lvl 151 player, and I don't even try to breed the limited's anymore because every time I've tried, I never got the limited, then I wouldn't even see that it had been removed, and would be still trying in vain for an unattainable dragon. Took all the fun out of it so I just gave up. Now I just randomly breed the odd dragons (like Leo, cotton candy, mythic, sometimes diamond-types) to avoid getting the same boring common fails over and over.

snowyglowy
02-13-16, 01:25 PM
How to bit lvl 11 cave dragon ??

Any one please help me ty

snowyglowy
02-13-16, 01:35 PM
Any one please help me ty

Ok never mind I used lvl 10 Atlantis

silverybunny
02-13-16, 02:05 PM
This is the biggest gem-spinner event I have seen since I started S8 games. I can't believe people are considering options like spending 80 or 100 gems to bypass the crazy requirements like rare gems. If you do this, you are playing into S8's hands, and the requirements will just get harder and harder with every event. If everybody TRULY IS concerned about how ridiculous these demands have got - STOP BUYING GEMS to bypass them. Please!

My same thoughts and so very true! I for one am refusing to pay any gold and I dont have the funds to buy any. The main thing is we need to unite and stick together and stand our ground.

Yes they will keep drawing a line and as long as we keep crossing it they will keep drawing it. If we are willing pay 80, 100 now soon and before we realize we will be spending even more beacause what's 10 more gold on this event over the last one. Before we know it we are spending 300+. I know your thinking that won't happen but it is all in the baby steps.

DeeDe99
02-13-16, 02:26 PM
All ready for the last chapter in 11 hours time. Dame at 14, Lord at 10, about to craft the Archway in readiness. Not one gold bar used throughout the entire Tales (yet - might have to use 2 bars if I lose a battle tonight) I've crafted a lot of extra Contrastias, I rather like them.

I won't have much food left after Lord is taken to 12, remaining will be about 25,000, so will need to stock up again.

All in all, pretty easy Tales for me, everything went super smoothly.

KadeeDid
02-13-16, 02:49 PM
Thank you to the person who suggested breeding Air and Dino for Life dragon. Worked like a charm and popups kept completing so that I was suddenly at Chapter 6 Act 4/5!! I already had levelled up my Dame.

Big hugs to you.

LavaMagic
02-13-16, 03:17 PM
Anyone have any idea how to beat a Super Elf Dragon? I have been trying even before this event started. Now I am going to be stuck here and maybe not finish the event if I can't figure this out. Thanks!

ozigal
02-13-16, 04:39 PM
Well I won't see the end of this tales as I don't have the gems required tho have been trying to breed spare blacks. I am very happy with the lord and dame and their beautiful habitat.

I am sure there are some beautiful dragons still to come and really the rate these events are popping up I can't have them all.

Happy Valentines to each n everyone.

bozotc19
02-13-16, 07:31 PM
I just got hosed by this game...need to hatch a love dragon. Bred a fie and light twice and got a virtue twice.....that is 132 hours before can do anything else. I am done, what a waste of time!

LavaMagic
02-13-16, 08:11 PM
Anyone have any idea how to beat a Super Elf Dragon? I have been trying even before this event started. Now I am going to be stuck here and maybe not finish the event if I can't figure this out. Thanks!

Never mind. My Splatter Dragon finally beat it!

31aug2002
02-13-16, 08:17 PM
This edition seems to be a little tough !! Though it is my 2nd dragon tales and I am a middle level player on my I pad , I have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to complete it without spending some gold . Did fine till Chapter 6
1. Was trying for the Love dragon from day 5 so that I could get it . In the process got 1 virtue and I Laserlight. I have given myself until noon today to try, which is the day change time for me to try and get the love dragon... That will mean spending gold to speed up the virtue egg on the nest and in the end if I don't get it , I will have to speed up
2. I do not have any small black gems to craft return letter. So that means I will have to pay gold to skip that too.
3. As a result I will not be able to craft Arch of worlds... So more gold spent.

So maybe once I get the Lord of lights I may just quit:(:(

bozotc19
02-13-16, 08:54 PM
This event is tragically flawed. Two black gems? Trying for a love and getting 2 virtues? Raising a mediocre dragon to levels 14 and 12? Wish id saved my apples to advance more effective dragons. I will not participate in a similar event in the future

tammybfarm
02-13-16, 11:14 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to beat Goodwitch?

stevenlee2905
02-14-16, 12:55 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to beat Goodwitch?

Night Imp is the best choice... Good luck. :)

twospoons
02-14-16, 01:33 AM
24 hours and 2 1/2 chapters to go in my first tales since I passed level 110. I miss the medium level!

pernmagic
02-14-16, 02:11 AM
On chapter 9 just started it on High level ..... Did not expect to get this far but no gold spent so far should be all right today but will see what chapter 10 throws me especially in the arena tomorrow ..... Hope it's worth it all :)

TheRamtops
02-14-16, 02:32 AM
Chapter 10 going well so far, but the one hour food crops are only giving two Runestones per farm so it might take a while! But it's only breakfast time in the UK and it's a Sunday so no work or school for us.

We'll see what the battle arena throws at us. Worst case scenario we have to use 12 Gold to do the ultimate on any tricky ones.

DeeDe99
02-14-16, 03:01 AM
I was going fine until I planted Diamondates on auto-pilot rather than Rushrooms. LOL So I put myself behind as I had to wait for them to finish an hour after reset before I could plant the Firapples. My plan had been to plant Rushrooms between the last Diamondates and 1 hour before reset when I would plant Firapples, so I put myself 2 hours behind. I've still got 22 hours so it should be fine. Runestones will be there when I wake up leaving me 12 hours for the required battles. Let's hope no difficult ones!

Hepatu
02-14-16, 03:17 AM
I woke up early this morning and planted fireapples for ch 10. Then I overslept the reset with almost 2 hrs ☺
Runestones i do with upgrapes. I get 3 or 4 every 10 mins, so no worries here.
In fact it's a bit perfect I don't get more bc I accidentally evolved a poison last night, still 5 hrs left on that one.
So all in all I'm doing gr8 ☺

pernmagic
02-14-16, 05:36 AM
I was going fine until I planted Diamondates on auto-pilot rather than Rushrooms. LOL So I put myself behind as I had to wait for them to finish an hour after reset before I could plant the Firapples. My plan had been to plant Rushrooms between the last Diamondates and 1 hour before reset when I would plant Firapples, so I put myself 2 hours behind. I've still got 22 hours so it should be fine. Runestones will be there when I wake up leaving me 12 hours for the required battles. Let's hope no difficult ones!

Thanks for hint, I was going to ask the quickest way for the runestones , probably start fire apples tonight then plant rushrooms first thing tomorrow morning as soon as fire apples harvested ....... I think ...not sure going to take some thinking ...

Hepatu
02-14-16, 05:40 AM
55 Runestones done. Took me about 2.5 hrs with upgrapes. I got between 2 and 5 every 10 mins.

hiabarara
02-14-16, 06:18 AM
I'm on chapter 6 right now and totally forgot that I need a Life Dragon, oops. And I needed to breed Air with another dragon on chapter 5. Thank God that only gave me 12 hours and I got Life on my first try right now. Phew. That means I only need to get through today and tomorrow and then I'll be done. I'm not going for the final prize. Not worth my food.

pernmagic
02-14-16, 06:42 AM
Dumb question at my level but how many runestones can we get for each hour of food for chapter 10 ( did not take notice on previous collection ) ...... Please :)

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 07:02 AM
Dumb question at my level but how many runestones can we get for each hour of food for chapter 10 ( did not take notice on previous collection ) ...... Please :)

from Rushrooms I planted just once just to see how much runestones I get and the resoult is only 2. I always plant Diamondates and get 12 or 13 runestones.from others I'm not that shure because I rearly use those.

sam204
02-14-16, 07:02 AM

Normally I get 2 or 3 Runestones for 1 Hr Rushrooms each ! For 5 Hrs Diamondates , I get 12 or 13 Runestones each ! So I assume that appx 2.4 Runestones are received per Hr but it is rounded off to lower or Higher whole figure ! It depends -- Hope this helps you to plan !

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 07:06 AM
chapter 10 going well at this moment.I collected all runestones and now I have 3 more battles to go.hope the rest of the battle arena goes easy as first.

Leana47
02-14-16, 07:09 AM

For the 8hr Eliteleeks you will get 20 runes.

laurelsail
02-14-16, 07:19 AM
Just to double check...you only need to craft one return letter for the chapter goals...you can craft the second one to build the Archway anytime,correct? Thank you!

jtm101
02-14-16, 07:21 AM
I have a problem. I just finished Chapter 10 (on my 2nd ID jtm101phone as well) and I got the pop up saying ' the Arbiter Dragon is mine forever', BUT I don't see the dragon in either of my storages. I've restarted the app, and logged into both accounts, but no dragon in either storage. I hope this gets fixed soon...

Niire
02-14-16, 08:56 AM
Just to double check...you only need to craft one return letter for the chapter goals...you can craft the second one to build the Archway anytime,correct? Thank you!

Yes. :) And though i am not 100% certain, it looks as if you can craft the archway ahead of time. I have mine on my nest, waiting for food (runestones) and my arena matches and will remove it when the quest calls for it. Just to err on the safe side, lol.

meoconlunar
02-14-16, 09:25 AM
Finished :)
A beautiful egg indeed.

kooky panda
02-14-16, 09:30 AM
I have a problem. I just finished Chapter 10 (on my 2nd ID jtm101phone as well) and I got the pop up saying ' the Arbiter Dragon is mine forever', BUT I don't see the dragon in either of my storages. I've restarted the app, and logged into both accounts, but no dragon in either storage. I hope this gets fixed soon...
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance .

laurelsail
02-14-16, 09:57 AM
Yes. :) And though i am not 100% certain, it looks as if you can craft the archway ahead of time. I have mine on my nest, waiting for food (runestones) and my arena matches and will remove it when the quest calls for it. Just to err on the safe side, lol.

Thanks!

Bastiaan0
02-14-16, 10:13 AM
Yay, just finished :D Egg is on the nest.
Wasn't too difficult, but that is also because I bred Life and Fuzzy on first try both. Don't know how far I would have come if that wasn't the case. Time to fill that gap in the food stack...
Only spent 10 gold to speed up the Firapples today, saved me about six hours time today as I had other things to do as well (non valentine, unfortunately :().
Now to have as many contrastias as possible, I already have 17. Lord of Light won't be seeing his Dame much this week, I guess :p

sleepygs
02-14-16, 10:37 AM
I'm officially done with this tale. (Possibly the next one two.) Failed too many times trying for the Love Dragon, less than a day left. My friend got one on the first try, but I'd need to spend gold somehow (skip, another nest, speed up) to even get the Lord. This is really disappointing. I've always gotten to the second dragon-I have that stupid (IMHO) Jack and King on my island, but I won't get more than the Dame. I wouldn't mind spending gold, but I'd want what I was getting to be worth it, not just moving forward on the Tale. Bummer.

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 10:40 AM
My Arbiter dragon is on the nest.happy to finish this without any gold.and storage still full with food.I made to collect 300 mil food during this event.
Good luck to all !!

Hepatu
02-14-16, 10:57 AM
My Arbiter dragon is on the nest.happy to finish this without any gold.and storage still full with food.I made to collect 300 mil food during this event.
Good luck to all !!

Wow. You are better than good.
Collect 300 mil food. What's your secret? ☺

Hopefully I'm done in 1 hr. Only 1 battle left ☺

parkejm
02-14-16, 11:21 AM
I'm stuck. just picked up a crafted return letter from my spell shop - I can see it in my storage but it hasn't registered for the event. I have no more small onyxes and no more young black dragons to trade. I' not going to spend 150 gems on it so I guess I'm done with the event :-(

belarica
02-14-16, 11:39 AM
Good luck to all !!
300 million food? Holy cow

belarica
02-14-16, 11:42 AM
I'm stuck. just picked up a crafted return letter from my spell shop - I can see it in my storage but it hasn't registered for the event. I have no more small onyxes and no more young black dragons to trade. I' not going to spend 150 gems on it so I guess I'm done with the event :-(

Try restarting the app

Hepatu
02-14-16, 11:57 AM
Done. arbiter is on the nest ☺

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 12:01 PM
Wow. You are better than good.
Collect 300 mil food. What's your secret? ☺

Hopefully I'm done in 1 hr. Only 1 battle left ☺

I was pretty suprized myself.I plant every single houer all rushrooms and diamondates,I dont miss any houer,it has to used if you want to collect that much food.
I do this all the time not just during the event,so I wount miss any dragon that I really like.but still strougle with my other dragons.

hiabarara
02-14-16, 12:04 PM
I was pretty suprized myself.I plant every single houer all rushrooms and diamondates,I dont miss any houer,it has to used if you want to collect that much food.
I do this all the time not just during the event,so I wount miss any dragon that I really like.but still strougle with my other dragons.

Wait. Do you seriously have 300 MILLION food or 300 THOUSAND?

OzFamily
02-14-16, 12:15 PM
Have 3/75 Runestones, just planted Diamondates. Can someone confirm that "have" definitely means we can craft ahead? I have fears of starting to craft the archway with just enough time, only to fall asleep and miss collecting before time runs out... Thanks!

(If someone did, and I missed it while reading the forum, I'm sorry)

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 12:21 PM
Wait. Do you seriously have 300 MILLION food or 300 THOUSAND?

300.000.I've seen before that other players used mil with this number, dident get it eather why mil,english is not my language.. because It's really impossible to have food with 8 zeros.

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 12:24 PM
Have 3/75 Runestones, just planted Diamondates. Can someone confirm that "have" definitely means we can craft ahead? I have fears of starting to craft the archway with just enough time, only to fall asleep and miss collecting before time runs out... Thanks!

you can place it on your island even days before.I did it with feer too so I crafted but left it in craft until its needed. you just have to have it.

Hepatu
02-14-16, 12:29 PM

I hope you mean 300.000 food instead of 300.000.000 food ☺

I started the event with 42k food and ended with 242k. Pretty nice imo after 2 lvl 10 dragons. And to be honest I could have produced more food, but then I would have to wait with expansions.

OzFamily
02-14-16, 12:35 PM
Great! Thanks!

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 12:41 PM
I hope you mean 300.000 food instead of 300.000.000 food ☺

I started the event with 42k food and ended with 242k. Pretty nice imo after 2 lvl 10 dragons. And to be honest I could have produced more food, but then I would have to wait with expansions.

like I said in post before this#413.I started this event with 590.000 and now I'm on 550.000.
I've read ones on my first event that required food for event is 200 mil,I was like WHAT???? how to collect that, in about how many years,and it turnd on that its not it,but since dident understand it why using mil,I said ok maybe its like that how thay say here. sorry about that to all of you,its only 300.000.

ninasidstorm8
02-14-16, 12:51 PM
I managed to get the Arbiter. I had to force close the DS App to get it to recognize the Archway of the Woods. Then I had to force close the App again after winning the Arbiter to actually see it in my storage. This seems to be a running problem for me in the Dragon Tales events. I often have to force close the App before it recognizes that I did something.

Good Luck to all those still working on finishing the event.

Niire
02-14-16, 12:55 PM
Good day for me! Arbiter is in storage, too many eggs on nests lol. Got my first treasure dragon (my parents are spoiling me, heehee!)Won a right heart dragon on the spinner (finally I can justify having one of those cute habitats!), and won my second tourney ever in FFS! :) Ohh and I now have an adjustable bed, making life sooo much easier while suffering thru strep throat. :D

Best wishes of luck and love this day, in and out of the event! <3

Bastiaan0
02-14-16, 01:03 PM
300.000.I've seen before that other players used mil with this number, dident get it eather why mil,english is not my language.. because It's really impossible to have food with 8 zeros.

'mille' is french for 1000 ;)

lenasdinner
02-14-16, 01:09 PM
'mille' is french for 1000 ;)

ohhh ok thanks,I'm from Croatia in Europe too but don't know any word of french. really sorry about that.

belarica
02-14-16, 01:15 PM
Arbiter on the nest, I think probably the easiest tale for me so far. Good luck everyone!

belarica
02-14-16, 01:17 PM

I crafted the arch yesterday and the tales recognized it in my storage as soon as I got to the step

Simdiva
02-14-16, 01:37 PM
Just finished with arbiter on nest, I crafted the other world yesterday and it recognized immediately. Thankfully this was a very easy tales with super easy battles all through as I have been ill and not up to playing much. But seeing that egg made me feel better instantly lol. I did spend gold to skip the fire Apple step as I had date ready to harvest and didn't want to have to replant. I had planned this from the start, hate fire apples.

MsMelanieMonster
02-14-16, 03:54 PM
Finally done! I really liked this event! Last night I planted 3 firapples and the rest for 8 hours. I woke up, collected the firapples, planted three more, waited an hour to collect those and continued, ready to collect runestones.
Excited for a black+yellow.

Niire
02-14-16, 04:15 PM
I just completed the event and didn't get my dragon for completing the event. The notification popped up saying it was complete, but when I went to the storage area, I didn't see the egg in there.

There are others who had this happen. I'd hop over to the Bugs and Issues section and report there, if you haven't already. I saw someone already started a post on it too.

I am sorry the game decided to eat your dragon, though. :( *Hugs*

Congratulations to all who finished up! Those still working hard at it, good luck! :)

snowyglowy
02-14-16, 04:19 PM
How to win against Titan lvl 13 I'm stuck more than a day now please any suggestions? That would be great

belbar22
02-14-16, 04:24 PM
Finally bred my 2nd night dragon for trading. Will be able to complete everything now without spending gold. Very happy camper. ����

Niire
02-14-16, 04:33 PM
Hey, without knowing the dragons you have, it's a little tougher to narrow...but it looks like King is strong against it. If you got him, maybe try that? :)

kooky panda
02-14-16, 04:50 PM
I just completed the event and didn't get my dragon for completing the event. The notification popped up saying it was complete, but when I went to the storage area, I didn't see the egg in there.
Please close and and restart your game then check your storage again.

OzFamily
02-14-16, 05:27 PM
How to win against Titan lvl 13 I'm stuck more than a day now please any suggestions? That would be great

Do you have Dawntree?

OzFamily
02-14-16, 05:28 PM
I crafted the arch yesterday and the tales recognized it in my storage as soon as I got to the step

Thanks to you, too!

PinkBubbles75
02-14-16, 06:40 PM
Currently awaiting chapter 7 and Dame of Darkness is almost done evolving to level 10 and my love dragon is sitting on the nest. Although winning the 2 battles for ch 5 (??) was troublesome. Prior to starting those two battles, I had been stuck on a level 14 Astromancer for like 2 days and I spent gold to use the ultimate so I wouldn't take another 2 days trying to get past 1 dragon AND get behind on the Tales. Then I get stuck most of the day on some level 10 gold-giving dragon only to get past it with my level 10 dueler after tons of tries (I was gonna ultimate that one too, but dueler pulled through). So after that 1st battle, my next one was a level 10 Astromancer. THE ONE DRAGON THAT I SPENT GOLD TO GET PAST IN THE FIRST PLACE SO I WOULDN'T HAVE ISSUES! Needless to say, I ultimated that one too b/c I was over it. If I had known this dragon would've came up again, I definitely would have waited until the battle act to ultimate the level 14 one and then eventually beat the gold-dragon. I don't want to see any astromancers in the arena for awhile.

Other than that the tales has ran smoothly so far.

mamamia886
02-14-16, 07:49 PM
I finished the tale and didn't find the arbiter dragon in my storage too. It's still not there after I closed and restarted the game ��

Drachenia
02-14-16, 07:53 PM
I am very sad still in task 9, task 10 I can not even begin . It is impossible to get as much food along. :(

grassprawn
02-14-16, 07:56 PM
No final dragon in the storage after completed the tale. Have restarted coupla times still nothing. What the heck?????

DeeDe99
02-14-16, 08:10 PM
All finished, Arbiter safely incubating on the nest. Very happy, now to keep trying for Beaded.

DeeDe99
02-14-16, 08:11 PM
Done so several times, even restarted my device a few times and nothing.

I finished the tale and didn't find the arbiter dragon in my storage too. It's still not there after I closed and restarted the game ��

No final dragon in the storage after completed the tale. Have restarted coupla times still nothing. What the heck?????

Did you all make sure you had the "Dragon" tab selected in storage? Just in case.

jtm101
02-14-16, 08:28 PM
For a while there I thought I was the only one who didn't get their Arbiter dragon in storage. Hope TL will now look into this and fix for all. I sent the email to support, but not gonna hold my breath.

hungryres
02-14-16, 08:29 PM
currently i am at the end of day 6 of the tales, and awaiting day 7 to start.

breeding magic with other dragon: got me another failed fruitful (my 4th fruitful recently trying for beaded dragon)

preparing step 1 of Day 7 got me another fail .
before this step and tale, i cannot breed for virtue (LOTS of fails of love dragon for me before trying to get a pink type dragon). and when i finally need one love dragon, boom, i got 33 hr timer!!!

a bag of mixed feeling for me all morning...

OzFamily
02-14-16, 08:40 PM
Can't believe Arbiter is actually on the nest! The kids really wanted me to get this trio because it reminds them of a Legend of Zelda game. Only used gold on Fuzzy breeding since I didn't get it on first try and was already behind with my Night issue...

ileeas
02-14-16, 09:10 PM
Another quest I won't complete. I do really well for the first 2-3 days, then I end up getting stuck on something easy, usually battles, even with a Level 13 diamond, I still lose to lower level commons. This time I got stuck on hatching the right Dragon's as well as battles. In the 2 years I have been playing I have yet to complete a quest. Enough whinging for now. I'll go back and mine for the opal dragon, at least those I usually get.

snowyglowy
02-14-16, 09:54 PM
Do you have Dawntree?

No I don't 😔

DeeDe99
02-14-16, 10:18 PM
Yes I did. This isn't the first time this has happened on this game, to me and everyone else. I'm going to assume people will find another dragon in their storage tomorrow. In the past the just re-gave everyone the dragon again, I've ended up with 2 dragons a few times because of things like this.

Yes, Cursed Rose was a recent example I think.

saghaven
02-14-16, 10:38 PM
After messing around most of the day delaying wiping out my food supply to level up these **** dragons, I'm finally done (with barely 120k in food left) and Arbiter is on the nest.

You know, I really wish these early dragons in these Tales paid more for how much food we have to give up to level them up. so far none of them have been strong arena contenders and don't pay much. Can they at least be one or the other for the amount of food we need to give them?

julia88s
02-15-16, 12:44 AM
I'm very sad.. I'm at Chapter 10, but will not finish the event this time :(

pernmagic
02-15-16, 01:25 AM
Just started last day.... Fire apples collected now slowly collecting rune stones , hope I will finish depends on the arena when I get there

Congrats those who have finished so far :)

AliceWinter24
02-15-16, 01:45 AM
Any ideas on how to win against Alpine? I've tried Beast several times, and other random dragons. I don't have Diamond or Champion dragons.

jaymieb2
02-15-16, 02:52 AM
*sigh* I did not finish this Tale. I needed a short evolution time, and brought Rapunzel up too many levels before I realized that I couldn't recover the food costs in time. Didn't comprehend how many apples this would take. So by the time I planted enough Upgrapes to get Lord if the Light to a 12, the Tale was nearly over. THEN I needed to plant Fireapples... Then Runestones... Then win four battles... I did have the arch ready to collect.

I used the black gems and 60 gold, but did not complete the event. *sadness* :-(

If the final day had been in a different order, I could have made it... I just needed more time to get apples. If leveling the dragon was at the end, or just before the archway, I could have made it! And it would have been less stressful. I probably would have spent more gold, because I would have had a guaranteed completion of the event. Failure to finish makes me less likely to try do hard or spend gold next time. :-(

ahomeforme
02-15-16, 02:54 AM
Stupid me keep pairing Night and Moon in order to breed Night to trade for small onyx. Turned out that it is never possible to get a Night from that pairing. Now pairing Lotus and Night. First try was a fail. Hopefully I'll get my Night soon. Otherwise I won't be able to complete this Tale.

zaccy678
02-15-16, 03:22 AM
Got my Arbiter! Cost a total of 6 gems as I kept forgetting to battle today, so had to rush through last couple of battles!!

zaccy678
02-15-16, 03:27 AM
I used the black gems and 60 gold, but did not complete the event. *sadness* :-(

If the final day had been in a different order, I could have made it... I just needed more time to get apples. If leveling the dragon was at the end, or just before the archway, I could have made it! And it would have been less stressful. I probably would have spent more gold, because I would have had a guaranteed completion of the event. Failure to finish makes me less likely to try do hard or spend gold next time. :-(

I know the pain :(
But if you ask me, this wasn't a bad one to miss out on.
You got the 'pair', and what is Arbiter anyway? Just a third wheel ;)

Niire
02-15-16, 04:48 AM
Can't believe Arbiter is actually on the nest! The kids really wanted me to get this trio because it reminds them of a Legend of Zelda game. Only used gold on Fuzzy breeding since I didn't get it on first try and was already behind with my Night issue...

The one with Magda (I think), the little night imp? And Link could turn into a wolf and you had to do songs with him? My sister has filled me with aloooot of other gamely knowledge! :)

Grats to all who finished. :D And my condolences to those who won't or didn't. It was a very near thing for me food wise as well, thought I was in the middle level bracket like last time, so I started the first day...but they lowered it, so instead of 100k food around, I ended up needing 300k plus...><

gemini9355
02-15-16, 05:11 AM
Is there a way I can finish reading the tale even tho I did not make it thew the tasks in time

pernmagic
02-15-16, 05:38 AM
Nearly finished chapter 10 .... All runestones collected 3 battles won .... Game reset put me back to still collecting another 3 runestones :(

Could be worse but first time this has happened to me huh

Just finished Arbiter egg on nest ..... Arena was kind and the archway was ready to place so all done :) :)

Good luck everyone :)

OzFamily
02-15-16, 06:05 AM
The one with Magda (I think), the little night imp? And Link could turn into a wolf and you had to do songs with him? My sister has filled me with aloooot of other gamely knowledge! :)

Grats to all who finished. :D And my condolences to those who won't or didn't. It was a very near thing for me food wise as well, thought I was in the middle level bracket like last time, so I started the first day...but they lowered it, so instead of 100k food around, I ended up needing 300k plus...><

Yes! And, it's Minda, because that's what they told me to name the Dame. Lord is Link, and Arbiter will be Zant.

Niire
02-15-16, 06:10 AM
That's it!! Been so long since I seen it. I already named my metal Link, heehee. So, Minda, yesss...and Zant...yesss...The bad guy, he's Ganondorf I think? Too long...hmmm...:D

pern, that's really bad. >< Wonder if support could help you out?

Kennedward
02-15-16, 07:20 AM
Finished this event with just 10 mins left, lucky me lol

pernmagic
02-15-16, 08:30 AM
That's it!! Been so long since I seen it. I already named my metal Link, heehee. So, Minda, yesss...and Zant...yesss...The bad guy, he's Ganondorf I think? Too long...hmmm...:D

pern, that's really bad. >< Wonder if support could help you out?

Yup annoying but it wasn't too bad it could have been a lot worse so I have caught up as arena was kind and archway was ready and waiting to finish so I have the egg on nest ...... So won't bother support as I've managed ok to get round it this time :)

meilinglew
02-15-16, 08:49 AM
I finished the event but didn't get my arbiter dragon. Not in storage and not on my nest either... Anyone else encountered this? Have emailed storm8 for help.

Niire
02-15-16, 08:54 AM
I finished the event but didn't get my arbiter dragon. Not in storage and not on my nest either... Anyone else encountered this? Have emailed storm8 for help.

Yeah, if you go to the bugs and issues section, there's a thread about it. :(

Ohh good pern, was worried you wouldn't get to finish! <3

Jaberwock
02-15-16, 09:10 AM
On chapter 3, the prize is 10 mystic maps. It did announce I had won it, and that it was being trnsfrd to storage. But, it never got there. I have done a force stop, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still not delivered. Now what?

Jackiesq
02-15-16, 09:17 AM
On chapter 3, the prize is 10 mystic maps. It did announce I had won it, and that it was being trnsfrd to storage. But, it never got there. I have done a force stop, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still not delivered. Now what?
I never see the mystic maps I got from my neighbors in storage. Do you see them usually?

OzFamily
02-15-16, 09:42 AM

Yup- in fact, they mentioned Ganondorf would probably be too long to fit in the name text box!

kooky panda
02-15-16, 10:11 AM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com

Didn't receive my Arbiter Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89090-Didn-t-receive-my-Arbiter-Dragon)

Jaberwock
02-15-16, 10:15 AM
Yes, whenever I have extras, they are always in storage.

freshfunin2008
02-15-16, 12:26 PM
it is rare to get through an event here with out issues. Luckily for me they were just minor issues and problems and I just had to deal with it. But is seems like others are having issues. I wish you well and hopefully they resolve them quickly.

rasike
02-15-16, 01:56 PM
I just finished the event but I did not get the Arbiter dragon. It seems a lot of players are having this issue. It was the first event where I spent gold because it was impossible to breed Fuzzy dragon. I got two stone dragons (I already had one, but it was the only one I got during the whole time of playing, and now I got TWO during a short time!), then I got a Golem dragon (what a nice surprise!) and Lorekeeper. But no Fuzzy, that I used to get so often!
I already wrote to the Support Team, and hope I will get my Arbiter dragon.

DeeDe99
02-15-16, 02:58 PM
On a side note, Lord of Light just took down a level 14 Hook in the arena.

pernmagic
02-15-16, 03:19 PM
On a side note, Lord of Light just took down a level 14 Hook in the arena.

That's useful to know ...hook is not an easy one

DeeDe99
02-15-16, 03:26 PM
That's useful to know ...hook is not an easy one

Hi Pern - yes, I know, so I was very happy to see him fade off the screen! LOL Jack still at 12, too, just for completeness.

Looking at my cross-match, Jack was definitely indicated. Black, white and Royal twice.

Seranda
02-15-16, 06:01 PM
I don't have enough food and skipping food levelling is no longer worth while (195 gold seriously!?). I guess I'll have to be happy with my 2 dragons I did get from this event.

I just never seem to make enough food in my work / life schedule. I do upgrapes when I can and set a timer - but still too slow. Once you fall behind - you can't get back on track without spending gold. I have 124 gold but would rather save it for tournament champion dragons.

Good luck to everyone else!

infinitelove19
02-15-16, 09:53 PM
The requirement for black gems was just too much! Next event that comes up hopefully won't require gems from two rare dragons in such a short time-frame, and I might postpone starting to give me more time to see what I am in for & to breed, evolve & trade dragons for gems.

Does the storm8 team working on these events realize what is involved to get two black gems? And that requiring us to breed, hatch, evolve & trade TWO night dragons, each a rare dragon in order to successfully complete a timed event is absurd?

Jagger517
02-16-16, 02:08 AM
There's still like 2 more days left on this event, right? I mean, I already finished, but the Dragon Tales quest portal thingy is still there, and will be until the 18th, right?

Cuz I just LOOOOVE the Contrastias flowers, they're so beautiful! I've already crafted 30 of them (srsly) but I want to keep making more and more and more for as long as I can! *pant pant*

Niire
02-16-16, 05:16 AM
I made some after I finished up my tales. :)

DeeDe99
02-16-16, 05:40 AM
There's still like 2 more days left on this event, right? I mean, I already finished, but the Dragon Tales quest portal thingy is still there, and will be until the 18th, right?

Cuz I just LOOOOVE the Contrastias flowers, they're so beautiful! I've already crafted 30 of them (srsly) but I want to keep making more and more and more for as long as I can! *pant pant*

I'm still questing and crafting, but I've only managed 16 so far!

AliceWinter24
02-16-16, 06:01 AM
I'm really unlucky with my battle arena opponents this time around. And there's always been a tournament during the tales, which also helped. Now I'm stuck on Mercury.

Anaboe
02-16-16, 10:12 AM
I don't have enough food and skipping food levelling is no longer worth while (195 gold seriously!?). I guess I'll have to be happy with my 2 dragons I did get from this event.

I just never seem to make enough food in my work / life schedule. I do upgrapes when I can and set a timer - but still too slow. Once you fall behind - you can't get back on track without spending gold. I have 124 gold but would rather save it for tournament champion dragons.

When you stop leveling dragons above lvl 7, you will make enough food. I very rarely raise any of my dragons above lvl 7, and still I make enough food for the Tales, even if I play only 2-3 times a day.

Today I finished the Tales, without any hustle. I spent 5 gold on the first day, to unlock the second day, and thus raise Dame to lvl 10 before day 3 started. That saved me a lot of stress and timing, so the rest of the event was pretty easy. But, I was lucky I got both life and fuzzy first or second try, without any long fails. I made sure they were on the nests before I started the event, so no stress there for me, plus I had 8 small black gems :)

To anyone: a second and third nest is SO usefull! Also in World Events, as you can buy unlimited Water-dragons for just a few coins.

To all who's still trying: good luck with these Tales! To all already finished: congratulations!

I'm off to make some more Contrastias, as I like them! And then, craft my new Arena-parts dragon, since this tale brought me enough parts :)

kimandamelia
02-16-16, 02:32 PM
I was very opposed to finishing this because of the black gem requirements for crafting. I only needed to craft Jade to complete all of the crafting dragons and luckily just collected enough rings to get a 2nd Groom, giving me the last large onyx needed. So, I will proceed with it and finish up, but, I am still very disappointed they used black as the needed gem knowing not many players haveca stash of them.

belarica
02-16-16, 02:50 PM
I was very opposed to finishing this because of the black gem requirements for crafting. I only needed to craft Jade to complete all of the crafting dragons and luckily just collected enough rings to get a 2nd Groom, giving me the last large onyx needed. So, I will proceed with it and finish up, but, I am still very disappointed they used black as the needed gem knowing not many players haveca stash of them.

The tales need small black gems

savage_mel
02-16-16, 04:46 PM

I don't have enough food either! I'm really sad about that too because i made it all the way to chapter 10 and since I won't be finishing, I've wasted my black gems! I thought for sure I had enough. and even if I spent the 100 gold that i would need to get more, i still need the runestones and have to win all the battles and i only have 7hrs left. I will finish on my other account where the food requirements were significantly less

groovyedwin
02-16-16, 07:20 PM
Anyone else have a fourth version of this event?

Different acts within multiple chapters than what is posted on page 1.

Would be nice if page 1 reflected the version of the event I have.

Jagger517
02-16-16, 08:05 PM
Anyone else have a fourth version of this event?

Different acts within multiple chapters than what is posted on page 1.

Would be nice if page 1 reflected the version of the event I have.

What level are you?

Niire
02-16-16, 08:47 PM
Yuh, there are three different versions, depending on level. The one on the main page is for levels 111 plus I think?

Jagger517
02-16-16, 08:55 PM
Yuh, there are three different versions, depending on level. The one on the main page is for levels 111 plus I think?

If you scroll further down, the first post has been edited to include both of the other versions' steps/requirements. But it's easy to miss that, since it's under the pictures.

Jagger517
02-16-16, 08:59 PM
I'm still questing and crafting, but I've only managed 16 so far!

I was lowest level when this Tales started, so I didn't have to work as hard as higher-level players, and thus had more time to focus on Contrastias! Plus, I didn't have to tie up my spell shop or my tokens/letters crafting the Return Letters or Archway like you guys did.

Considering all that, 16 Contrastias is nothing to sneeze at! Well, unless you're allergic! :o

ahomeforme
02-16-16, 09:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Fuzzy isn't a common dragon. Now behind because of him. Long hours fails. Not sure if I want to spend gems to skip this step or not as I'm still unsure I'll be able to get the last dragon.

foggey
02-16-16, 11:01 PM
Hi, I need some advice. I'm battling a prime chroma & can't seem to beat him. Any suggestions? I need to beat him before I run out of time on the tales. Thanks for any help!

AliceWinter24
02-17-16, 02:58 AM
I'm so stupid. I had planted one 20 hour crop to prepare for the last step, where I needed 55 runestones. But then I didn't remember where I had planted it, as the other farms had the fireapples, and I picked wrong. The way I had planned it, I could have started the final 4 battles right away, but now I have to wait half the day before I can get to the next step. Smart I am not.

hungryres
02-17-16, 05:55 AM
Game reset is becoming very discouraging.
I am on end of Day 8/ start of Day 9, and had followed the step. Having crafted return love letter for the last step on day 8, I then proceed to until then.

Just minutes ago I returned to the game and expecting the collect on until then. I found out only after I have collected from quest that the prize of day 8 finally appeared and say in storage, now I have to spend another four hours to finish the quest. This hinder my plan to actually try to win battles tonight after I can leave work to play.

only cupid behind would have to be again the game reset issue,
I think there might be game reset in between as I have planted on farm in between , only to return to the game about one hour later to find out my farms are empty. But I did not quite pay attention whether if there is any set back at my goal line.
sigh...

ahomeforme
02-17-16, 08:00 AM
To those who have Arbiter already, how is he faring in battles? Worth spending gold to have him or not? I am still unsuccessful in hatching Fuzzy. And only 1 day 17 hours left for me.

cazile81
02-17-16, 08:46 AM
Just noticed that I did not get the Arbiter dragon on 3 accounts since completing the event that I started on February 5. Those are the accounts that I only have one nest on so I couldn't place the egg out after completion. However, once my nest were clear, I went to place the egg on the nest and it wasn't in my storage in non of the following accounts listed below.
Jamesbakerytop Lvl 123
Nmt1025 Lvl 125
Nmt1026 Lvl 117
I sent an email to support so fingers are crossed that they're able to resolve the issue.

Anaboe
02-17-16, 01:17 PM
Game reset is becoming very discouraging.
I am on end of Day 8/ start of Day 9, and had followed the step. Having crafted return love letter for the last step on day 8, I then proceed to until then.

Just minutes ago I returned to the game and expecting the collect on until then. I found out only after I have collected from quest that the prize of day 8 finally appeared and say in storage, now I have to spend another four hours to finish the quest. This hinder my plan to actually try to win battles tonight after I can leave work to play.

only cupid behind would have to be again the game reset issue,
I think there might be game reset in between as I have planted on farm in between , only to return to the game about one hour later to find out my farms are empty. But I did not quite pay attention whether if there is any set back at my goal line.
sigh...
After doing the things you do, before closing the game, always go to the social tab, to the neighbors. This force syncs the game with the servers and prevents loosing progress.

Niire
02-17-16, 05:23 PM
What Anaboe said is true, I do it with all of my games. Did not know it myself till a couple of spin to win wheels ago...

amy7353
02-17-16, 07:34 PM
Just noticed that I did not get the Arbiter dragon on 3 accounts since completing the event that I started on February 5. Those are the accounts that I only have one nest on so I couldn't place the egg out after completion. However, once my nest were clear, I went to place the egg on the nest and it wasn't in my storage in non of the following accounts listed below.
Jamesbakerytop Lvl 123
Nmt1025 Lvl 125
Nmt1026 Lvl 117
I sent an email to support so fingers are crossed that they're able to resolve the issue.

I had the same issue but I noticed as soon as I completed the event. Nothing in storage

ms_guy99
02-17-16, 07:47 PM
Question...I am on Chapter 9 of 10, Act 4 of 4: Craft Contrastias (x2). I already have 3 in my inventory but it is not registering them. I have tried visiting neighbors. I have closed the game out and restarted. Is this normal? I don't have time to quest/craft 2 more and complete act 10.... :confused: :( :confused:

sam204
02-17-16, 07:48 PM
I'm so stupid. I had planted one 20 hour crop to prepare for the last step, where I needed 55 runestones. But then I didn't remember where I had planted it, as the other farms had the fireapples, and I picked wrong. The way I had planned it, I could have started the final 4 battles right away, but now I have to wait half the day before I can get to the next step. Smart I am not.

Honestly , this is not stupidity but you did not take sufficient precaution in this case ! We tend to forget such things due to our busy life . Hence I always move such Farm away from all others . It avoids even wrongly clicking on it ! Sometimes , I even move Spell Shop for crafting away so Such mistakes could be avoided ! Any ways , You can learn this from your mistake and I sincerely hope that You must have won Arbitor Dragon by this time ! Best of Luck

sam204
02-17-16, 07:58 PM
Question...I am on Chapter 9 of 10, Act 4 of 4: Craft Contrastias (x2). I already have 3 in my inventory but it is not registering them. I have tried visiting neighbors. I have closed the game out and restarted. Is this normal? I don't have time to quest/craft 2 more and complete act 10.... :confused: :( :confused:
The act says ' Craft ' -- so prior completion is not registered ! You could have pre planned to craft one before but not to collect unless prompted ! And second one thereafter ! So if You have crafted earlier , it won't be acceptable in the act ! I feel sorry but I think , you will have to find out way to sort this out !

cazile81
02-17-16, 08:35 PM
I had the same issue but I noticed as soon as I completed the event. Nothing in storage

I didn't think to check the storage on those accounts because I only have one nest on those accounts and couldn't place the egg out right away. But when I finally was able to not one of them had it in storage. I thought I was losing my mind. I completed the event February 14 on all 5 accounts and immediately placed the egg on the nest on 2 accounts which was my main cazile81 and cas623 cause of the I have 2 nest on those. After I sent support an email, I read a post of other players having the same issue after completing the event.

silverybunny
02-17-16, 10:12 PM
so excited I got the arbiter! I finished today managed to do it without spending any gold.