PDA

View Full Version : Valentine cards not registering

wendy2859
02-05-16, 03:53 AM
I have received two valentines through deliveries and neither have registered towards my first goal. Have used one in the letterbox. Play on latest iPad mini.

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 04:02 AM
Sorry but I think you may be mistaken. The ones which you received from your deliveries and used for letterbox are Love Letters. The ones required by Goal are Valentine's Cards. Can you please recheck the item in your barn? Thanks.

wendy2859
02-05-16, 04:15 AM
Sorry but I think you may be mistaken. The ones which you received from your deliveries and used for letterbox are Love Letters. The ones required by Goal are Valentine's Cards. Can you please recheck the item in your barn? Thanks.

Sorry my mistake. I presumed they were valentines. Bit confusing as you get both through deliveries. Thanks for replying so quickly

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 04:36 AM
Sorry my mistake. I presumed they were valentines. Bit confusing as you get both through deliveries. Thanks for replying so quickly

No need for apology Wendy. They look quite alike so its natural to mix them up. I am just glad that your game is fine. :) Please feel free to post if you need more help. Enjoy your quests.