PDA

View Full Version : Separate storage for paper, parts and tools but with ability to buy/sell in shop

Lilliepaddd
02-03-16, 09:41 PM
I think this would be a great and free up tons of space for recipes and crafts.

My barn is constantly full... I never know what kind of event is coming and I hate selling off papers since they are well earned and as soon as I do sell them granted there is an expansion.

PLEASE PLEASE TEAM LAVA!!!!!!!!!

Lilliepaddd
02-03-16, 10:03 PM
But still have the ability to sell in the market ��

Rynetory2
02-03-16, 10:06 PM
Moved this to suggestion forum.

Lilliepaddd
02-03-16, 11:24 PM
Thanks I really hope they take this post seriously. I hear complaints from neighbours all the time about barn capacity.

Niire
02-10-16, 05:12 PM
This would be great...also, the barn/silo parts. Makes sense that they would be storable in a cellar? :)

I understand if not, I think you can make alternate parts in the forge with them...

AnneBlond
08-27-16, 11:33 AM
I would love to have a seperate storage for the timed/special activities. I constantly need to juggle my storage room when I need tons of items for quests, like the marshmallows for the latest quest, but also need enough normal items to be able to send out deliveries and receive the matches.
If i could store these items somewhere else that would be amazing.

Also, an extra warning before spending gems would be welcome as I have misclicked quite a few times and lost gems that i wanted to save up

FunkyJM
10-14-16, 10:45 AM
*added this post also on this thread*
Hehe, count me in... Leveling up means more new unlocked items, besides the new items and buildings with new items, which are added. Love new stuff though :) but barn and silo space is getting hard. Even without expanding papers, upgrade/mining tools inside my barn. Any change of getting more barn and silo space soon?

I love the idea of GramGram2 on another thread: for papers, expanding/mining tools and ores being stored in another shed.

caron7
11-19-16, 07:22 AM
This would be a huge help! The barn is overstuffed, especially when events bring new items! Please consider this!

gr8fl
07-04-17, 07:32 AM
Wish the parts could be stored in a separate shed or at least in the cellar, would never keep dirty things or toxic paints in the same place as food items... also would be nice if the important paper items needed for expansions could be stored in somewhere like a house or cottage... just to keep things real but also to free up the barn for food items

kindefarm1890
11-17-17, 05:07 AM
There was an event last year To find elf's ? It would give balloon tickets tree-house darts gems & $$ :cool: Really liked that one . The best prize would would be another barn :D

Another barn would be nice but I think maybe a shed would be better. The shed could hold the mining tools, saws, barn/silo upgrade parts and expansion papers. This would free up the barn to be used for mined ores, fish, crafted items and event upgrade parts. The next time we have an event that needs upgrade parts we wouldn't have to sell off the tools or barn/silo upgrade parts to make room in the barn.

zxzxzp
11-17-17, 10:12 AM
Shed sounds awesome....

Also a reset for the farmhouse....or ability to store it...

PookieBear50
11-17-17, 11:18 AM
Another barn would be nice but I think maybe a shed would be better. The shed could hold the mining tools, saws, barn/silo upgrade parts and expansion papers. This would free up the barn to be used for mined ores, fish, crafted items and event upgrade parts. The next time we have an event that needs upgrade parts we wouldn't have to sell off the tools or barn/silo upgrade parts to make room in the barn.

I agree, a shed would be a good idea. Especially since the quantities of expansion papers and upgrade parts go up and down as we expand/upgrade, it would be easier to find it in our inventories.

Shed sounds awesome....

Also a reset for the farmhouse....or ability to store it...

I don't mind the farmhouse remaining (mostly) as it is. I think, though, that it might be nice to get some new goals to fulfill.

zxzxzp
11-17-17, 12:40 PM
I agree, a shed would be a good idea. Especially since the quantities of expansion papers and upgrade parts go up and down as we expand/upgrade, it would be easier to find it in our inventories.

I don't mind the farmhouse remaining (mostly) as it is. I think, though, that it might be nice to get some new goals to fulfill.

Yes...that's what I meant...either new goals....or even redo the same...I don't mind...just something to do...