PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Goals - Cream cheese frosting bug

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 08:11 PM
The Cream Cheese Frosting has no image and keeps cycling between pictures of different recipes and ingredients such as cherry cobbler, sugar frosting, etc.

Rynetory2
02-03-16, 08:21 PM
I'm getting this too. I've reported it over. Thanks for the heads up. :)

P.S. I've moved this over to Bugs forum.

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 08:22 PM
Whoops! Didn't even notice I was in the completely wrong forum lol. Thanks! :)

Rynetory2
02-03-16, 08:25 PM
Whoops! Didn't even notice I was in the completely wrong forum lol. Thanks! :)

You weren't wrong either. It's also a feedback. ;-)

merlin3108
02-04-16, 03:25 AM
Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and have learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... But When I actually wanted to bake my first batch I encountered the following problem:
- clicking on the stove and then on the recipe the one needed ingredient 0/1 on the left remains empty... So I don't know what I need to bake it
- when I click on it it sends me to the mixer where a new item has shown up - the cream cheese frosting which takes a full two hours to make.... This seems a rather odd ingredient for a recipe which takes 40 minutes and gives only 3 coins (not to mention that there is definitely no cream cheese frosting on a Rasberry Danish)

However: when I first click on another recipe on the stove and then click on the Danish it shows the picture of cream cheese as the needed ingredient... But the number is 0 eventhough I have 3 in my storage ... So I can't make the recipe...

Is anyone else having this problem?

Sorry wrong order... Pictures 1 and 4 got mixed up...

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 06:49 AM
The picture of the cream cheese frosting is wrong and therefore caused you some confusions. You werent able to make raspberry danish because what you have in your cellar is cheese, not cream cheese frosting.

Just ignore the picture of the cream cheese frosting and cook as normal. I am able to make raspberry danish despite the wrong picture. It's just a cosmetic bug. So dont worry about losing your danish. I've written the recipes for you as follows.

Raspberry danish = 1 cream cheese frosting + 4 flour + 4 egg (45mins)
Cream cheese frosting = 2 cheese (Jenny's store) + 1 white chocolate + 5 sugar (2hr)

I have attached these photos without the pic of cream cheese frosting. Whatever you see in yours, just ignore. Hope this helps.

debrasbistro
02-04-16, 07:06 AM
Hi, this still doesn't address the issue of not being able to make the recipes because we don't know what is required for the upcoming quests but still need to collect a lot more valentines in part 5. For example, why waste the long cream cheese frosting times and making Danish if they don't count.

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 07:17 AM
Are you able to make recipes for your current goal? What specific issue are you having?

I am sorry but progressing at The Love Guru 5/5 to collect the 900 valentines is not an issue. That's the behaviour of the game, you wouldnt get a new goal until you have completed your current goal.

You may like to refrain from making the danish until you get the next goal if you wish. You can also wait and see if other players get ahead and able to post the next goals. Thanks.

merlin3108
02-04-16, 07:26 AM
Thank you for getting back to us about the ingredient for the Danish... I have now made my first Danish with a frosting and it worked...

what debrasbistro and I are worried about is that in the next quest line we might actually have to make lots of Danish... And since the game now asks for a number of dishes to be made and not a master level to be reached the Danish we make now would not count towards that goal...

Since the making of the frosting blocks the mixer for two hours we'd rather with wait making the Danishes and focus on the other recipes .... But if the next quest line does not ask for Danishes we would go ahead and bake some whenever our mixer is not needed for the other recipes...

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 07:58 AM
I would suggest you focus on cooking to get the most valentines and make cream cheese frosting when your mixer is idling. You can store the frosting but don't use it. Use it later when your goal asks for Danish, if your pantry has space. Try cooking macarons as that gives you most Valentine in the shortest time. Hopefully some players will get ahead and we get some updates soon. :)

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 08:39 AM
Thank you for getting back to us about the ingredient for the Danish... I have now made my first Danish with a frosting and it worked...

what debrasbistro and I are worried about is that in the next quest line we might actually have to make lots of Danish... And since the game now asks for a number of dishes to be made and not a master level to be reached the Danish we make now would not count towards that goal...

Since the making of the frosting blocks the mixer for two hours we'd rather with wait making the Danishes and focus on the other recipes .... But if the next quest line does not ask for Danishes we would go ahead and bake some whenever our mixer is not needed for the other recipes...

This quest seems to be focused more on Valentines. Collecting Valentines is most likely what will bottleneck the goals. You will probably have to bake no more than 5 danish for the goals, so right now focus on getting Valentines as you need 900.

merlin3108
02-04-16, 09:07 AM
I would suggest you focus on cooking to get the most valentines and make cream cheese frosting when your mixer is idling. You can store the frosting but don't use it. Use it later when your goal asks for Danish, if your pantry has space. Try cooking macarons as that gives you most Valentine in the shortest time. Hopefully some players will get ahead and we get some updates soon. :)

Looks like the frosting don't even count in the pantry... So that's definitely the path I'm going to follow while waiting for some kind spirit to get ahead and let us know what's coming up in the next goal line :o

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 09:12 AM
Looks like the frosting don't even count in the pantry... So that's definitely the path I'm going to follow while waiting for some kind spirit to get ahead and let us know what's coming up in the next goal line :o

Great to know this suggestion helped. :)