PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Goals- February 2016

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 06:05 PM
LINK TO UPDATE THREAD: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88787-BAKERY-2-Update-2016-Feb-03

NOTICE: New goal line info on post 3. Please note that the longer goal line in posts 1 and 2 has already expired.

GOAL LINES:

The 3 prizes in order from right to left. The last two are animated.

FIRST GOAL LINE:
The Love Guru (1/5):
Tap on Quincy in the bakery.
Rewards: 10 love notes

The Love Guru (2/5):
Learn Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Learn Cherry Cheesecake
Rewards: Hearts floor tiles x5

The Love Guru (3/5):
Serve Chocolate Covered Strawberries x3
Serve Cherry Cheesecake x3
Bake anything on Fancy Oven x3
Rewards: Vibrant Heart Chair x1

The Love Guru (4/5):
Have Valentines x300
Place Be My Valentine Chair x1
Place By My Valentine Table x1
Rewards: Raspberry Danish

The Love Guru (5/5):
Have Valentines x900
Rewards: Be My Valentine Teddy x1

SECOND GOAL LINE:
Matchmaker, Matchmaker (1/4):
Place Be My Valentine Teddy
Rewards: White Chocolate Cappuchino

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (2/4):
Serve 3 White Chocolate Cappuchino
Serve 3 Rasperry Danish
Rewards: Cream Cheese Frosting x1

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (3/4):
Have 1,400 Valentines
Place Be My Valentine Counter x3
Rewards: Brownie Sandwich

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (4/4):
Have 2,600 Valentines
Rewards: Love Potion

FINAL GOAL LINE:
Love At First Bite(1/4):
Place love potion x 1
Rewards: Red Velvet Cupcake

Love At First Bite(2/4):
Serve Red Velvet Cupcakes x2
Serve Brownie Sandwiches x2
Serve Cherry Cheesecake x2
Rewards: Vibrant Heart Table x1

Love At First Bite(3/4):
Have Valentines x3400
Place LOVE letters x1
Rewards: Vibrant Heart Counter x1

Love At First Bite(4/4):
Have Valentines x 4600
Rewards: Cupid the Kitty

SIDE GOALS:
Romance in the Air(unlocked by The Love Guru 3/5):
Place Be My Valentine Teddy Bears x2
Place Romantic Victorian Chair x4
Place Romantic Victorian Table x4
Rewards: 10 Valentines

To-Go Order Goals(unlocked at The Love Guru 5/5):
After unlocking The Love Guru 5/5, the player will be given 2 generic goals that ask to deliver 5 to-go orders and give the player 50 Valentines.

CammoAmmo
GENERAL INFO
The goals consist of three sections: The Love Guru (5 parts), Matchmaker, Matchmaker (4 parts), and Love At First Bite (4 parts). The Love Guru must be completed to unlock Matchmaker, Matchmaker, and that must be completed to unlock Love At First Bite. After each part a gem decoration is rewarded. The second and third decorations are exclusive and may not be bought in the regular decorations tab.

Valentines: These goals require the collection of Valentines. Quincy will drop 10 every hour and every other visitor 6 for lower level players, and Quincy 5 per hour and every other visitor 1 for higher level players. The main way to earn Valentines, however, is through cooking recipes. The shortest eligible recipe is macarons, which may drop 2 Valentines. Other recipes can drop up to 10, but Valentines recipes may drop up to 15 so far; Valentines recipes are the best way of getting notes. Eligible recipes are marked with an icon when you have the ingredients to cook them.

Valentines Drops:
Fancy Oven: all recipes 2
Stove: all recipes 3
Barista Machine: all recipes 4
French Oven: all recipes 5
Cake Maker: all recipes 10
Pie Oven: all recipes 8
Valentine's Recipes: all recipes 10, except Brownie Sandwich which drops 15

RECIPES:
Chocolate Covered Strawberries(15 min):
2 white chocolate, 4 strawberries, 2 chocolate
serves 250, earns 500, 13 xp
bronze mastery 3, silver 4, gold 5

Cherry Cheesecake(30 min):
2 cream cheese, 2 cherries, 2 cream, 4 eggs
serves 300, earns 900, 23 xp

Raspberry Danish(45 min):
1 cream cheese frosting(made in mixer for 2 cream cheese and 1 white chocolate for 2 hrs), 4 eggs, 4 flour
serves 400, earns 1200, 30 xp

White Chocolate Cappuccino(1 hr):
2 white chocolate, 2 cocoa, 2 cream
serves 400, earns 1600, 40 xp

Brownie Sandwich(1h30m):
1 cream cheese frosting, 2 chocolate, 1 cocoa, 4 flour
serves 575, earns 2300, 58 xp

Red Velvet Cupcake(2 hrs):
2 cream cheese frosting, 3 chocolate, 4 sugar, 4 eggs
serves 600, earns 3000, 75 xp

CammoAmmo
A second set of Valentines goals appeared on February 11th! These goals are made up of two separate goal lines, Something for Sam and Coaching Cooper. This goal line relies on the collection of love, which Quincy drops 2 of every hour. These goals last 3 days.

Intro Goal: Valentine's Day Event:
Tap on Quincy in the bakery x1
Have Love x2
Rewards: Be My Valentine Counter

Something for Sam(1/3):
Tap on Liam in the bakery x1
Learn Meringue kisses x1
Rewards: Be My Valentine Table x1

Something for Sam(2/3):
Serve Meringue Kisses x6
Serve Sugar Cookies x5
Serve Welcome Tarts x4
Rewards: Love x1

Something for Sam(3/3):
Tap on Liam in the bakery x1
Serve Meringue Kisses x8
Serve Macarons x3
Rewards: Liam's Gift

Coaching Cooper(1/3):
Make powdered sugar x1
Learn Heart Cookies x1
Place Happy Hearts Wallpaper x5
Rewards: Be My Valentine Chair x1

Coaching Cooper(2/3):
Tap on Jenny in the bakery x1
Serve Heart Cookies x4
Deliver To-Go Orders x1
Rewards: Love x1

Coaching Cooper(3/3):
Serve Cupcake x1
Serve Heart Cookies x4
Place Window with Heart Curtains x1
Rewards: Cooper's gift

Recipes:
Homemade Powdered Sugar(5 min): 5 sugar, 2 flour

Meringue Kisses(5 min): 1 love, 2 lemons, 3 eggs, 5 sugar
cost to learn 100, serves 100, earns 100, 3 xp
bronze mastery 5(1 heart), silver 5(1 heart), gold 5(balloon hearts x1)

Heart Cookies(1 hr): 2 love, 1 powdered sugar, 3 strawberries, 4 flour
cost to learn 100, serves 375, earns 1500, 38 xp
bronze mastery 3(1 heart), silver 3(1 heart), gold 3(balloon hearts x1)

adorablerican
02-03-16, 06:10 PM
The Love Guru 2/5

Learn Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Learn Cherry Cheesecake

Rewards: 5 heart floor tiles

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 06:13 PM
warning: THIS GOAL IS ONLY 6 DAYS

please use your time wisely...

adorablerican
02-03-16, 06:15 PM
So it's only 6 days for the goal? Wish it was more days.

wdwjean
02-03-16, 06:15 PM
I just saw the new goals pop up when I was in Bakery Story 2. But how are we supposed to accomplish any of them when the two new and necessary ingredients (looks like white chocolate and cream cheese to me) say you have to be level 1000 to have access to them???

inara_24
02-03-16, 06:16 PM
New ingredients, food and decorations.

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 06:26 PM
I just saw the new goals pop up when I was in Bakery Story 2. But how are we supposed to accomplish any of them when the two new and necessary ingredients (looks like white chocolate and cream cheese to me) say you have to be level 1000 to have access to them???

Goal ingredients are usually implemented an hour before the event is released and locked to level 1000 until the event is out. The event has started now, so you will be able to unlock the ingredients now :)

Sabriiinax4
02-03-16, 06:31 PM

Force close your game and open it again, they should be unlocked for you after this.

LonePudding
02-03-16, 06:35 PM
6 days. I can't fail for a third time. I'll just have to try my best.

phatzs
02-03-16, 06:37 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the goal actually loading? The goal is there, but the pictures are not. I tried force closing and restarting but no luck.

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 06:40 PM
6 days. I can't fail for a third time. I'll just have to try my best.
I just served a snowball cake and got Valentine's notes for it, so if you want to get a head start on those start making regular recipes too. I'm assuming you only get them for recipes that take a certain amount of time because serving sugar cookies did not give me any.

EDIT: the shortest recipe seems to be macarons, and it will show which ones can drop notes in the ingredient page.

Is anyone else having problems with the goal actually loading? The goal is there, but the pictures are not. I tried force closing and restarting but no luck.

Mine took awhile to load because of all the content.

yummy_bistro
02-03-16, 06:48 PM
I got the goals too

just learnt the choc strawberry now waiting for cherry to learn second one

LonePudding
02-03-16, 06:52 PM
I just served a snowball cake and got Valentine's notes for it, so if you want to get a head start on those start making regular recipes too. I'm assuming you only get them for recipes that take a certain amount of time because serving sugar cookies did not give me any.

I'm glad the notes aren't limited to just the new recipes. I see S8 can be generous.

I wish the valentines would collect as whole, rather than many individual "valentines: 1"s popping up. Too much action on the screen and the game will crash! (haven't had this problem on BS2 yet, on other games, it's daily.)

BS2 events always start late at night for me. Kinda sad. Its 1:55am here.

phatzs
02-03-16, 06:52 PM

Ok well it must be just my iPad cause it works on my phone.

LonePudding
02-03-16, 06:53 PM
I forgot to take a screenshot of the second recipe!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28313&d=1454550755

phatzs
02-03-16, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=CammoAmmo;1245040]

Oh ok. Glad it wasn't just me. At one point to he gingerbread house on the side showed up lol

belizeancharms
02-03-16, 06:59 PM
Loving the new theme....Yea! learning from the last two themes I'm not buying any decorations.

phatzs
02-03-16, 07:02 PM

EDIT: the shortest recipe seems to be macarons, and it will show which ones can drop notes in the ingredient page.

Mine took awhile to load because of all the content.

Oh ok. Glad it wasn't just me. At one point the gingerbread house picture showed up lol.

adorablerican
02-03-16, 07:03 PM
Looks like Quincy comes every hour.

LonePudding
02-03-16, 07:05 PM
Looks like Quincy comes every hour.

This event really doesn't sound too bad at all. :)

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 07:16 PM
The Love Guru (4/5):
Have Valentines x300

Wipeout4321
02-03-16, 08:55 PM
I like the look of these goals - I'll definitely restyle for them.

Oh and the rest of them Liam, Jenny, etc. give some Valentines too ;)

CammoAmmo
02-03-16, 09:17 PM
Goal 5 is to have 900 valentines

Rynetory2
02-03-16, 10:25 PM
So far this event looks great! The decorations, tables, etc are lovely!

@CammoAmmo: thanks for the info on post 1. Very helpful.

infinitelove19
02-04-16, 12:23 AM
Anybody else having weird inconsistencies with the dropping of Valentines?

For instance, I have two fancy ovens. The left oven ALWAYS drops Valentines, and the right one does not, not once. Dozens of batches of macarons, and one drops them, the other doesn't. Not sure about other recipes, but will report back.

Is this by design? Maybe only one oven of each type will drop Valentines unless it is a Valentine recipe?

nospoon408
02-04-16, 12:30 AM

For instance, I have two fancy ovens. The left oven ALWAYS drops Valentines, and the right one does not, not once. Dozens of batches of macarons, and one drops them, the other doesn't. Not sure about other recipes, but will report back.

Is this by design? Maybe only one oven of each type will drop Valentines unless it is a Valentine recipe?
Should be fixed now. :)

ghjvcucjb
02-04-16, 12:54 AM

Yes! I thought I was going crazy.

patayita
02-04-16, 01:35 AM
I only have the Love Guru and Seasons of Love Quests in my game :(
But I like the new decor and the new recipes, they are adorable and gets me in a romantic mood, since there is no Valentine-theme in RS2 ;)

yummy_bistro
02-04-16, 02:12 AM
my mixer doesn't show up with the right pic for cream cheese frosting even though it is locked by goal

alexsjusa
02-04-16, 02:31 AM
my mixer doesn't show up with the right pic for cream cheese frosting even though it is locked by goal

Me too!

merlin3108
02-04-16, 03:13 AM
The Love Guru (4/5):
Have Valentines x300

Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... Which is now open on my stove... Is the prize just the opening of the recipe or are we supposed to actually get those first 400 Danishes as we get when we learn other recipes?

And could you please let me know what ingredients are needed for the Danish... My recipe seems to be bugged (will write an extra post about that)... Thanks

SpiritWind00
02-04-16, 03:16 AM
Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... Which is now open on my stove... Is the prize just the opening of the recipe or are we supposed to actually get those first 400 Danishes as we get when we learn other recipes?

And could you please let me know what ingredients are needed for the Danish... My recipe seems to be bugged (will write an extra post about that)... Thanks
The reward was that the dish was learned so you go and cook it now. I didn't get any on my counters. The changing images issue of cream cheese has been reported to S8 already by rynetory2. :)

merlin3108
02-04-16, 03:22 AM
Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and have learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... But When I actually wanted to bake my first batch I encountered the following problem:
- clicking on the stove and then on the recipe the one needed ingredient 0/1 on the left remains empty... So I don't know what I need to bake it
- when I click on it it sends me to the mixer where a new item has shown up - the cream cheese frosting which takes a full two hours to make.... This seems a rather odd ingredient for a recipe which takes 40 minutes and gives only 3 coins (not to mention that there is definitely no cream cheese frosting on a Rasberry Danish)

However: when I first click on another recipe on the stove and then click on the Danish it shows the picture of cream cheese as the needed ingredient... But the number is 0 eventhough I have 3 in my storage ... so I can't make the recipe...

Is anyone else having this problem?

cosmolife
02-04-16, 03:48 AM
Yes. I'm having the same problem. I've taken screenshots to better see it

cosmolife
02-04-16, 03:56 AM
The picture of the cream cheese frosting keeps changing. Every time I tap on the mixer, it changes to a different picture. But from previous posts, this bug has been reported to the devs. Just waiting now for them to fix it.

However, there's a new bug, that doesn't let you to bake the raspberry danish even though you have cream cheese frosting...has that one been reported?

merlin3108
02-04-16, 04:02 AM
The picture of the cream cheese frosting keeps changing. Every time I tap on the mixer, it changes to a different picture. But from previous posts, this bug has been reported to the devs. Just waiting now for them to fix it.

However, there's a new bug, that doesn't let you to bake the raspberry danish even though you have cream cheese frosting...has that one been reported?

I'm just now making my first 2h batch of frosting so I don't know yet if I can bake the recipe with that... Have put my post from above in the bug section as well including several screen shots... Guess we'll have to wait for the people at Storm 8 to wake up and get back to work ...

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 04:04 AM
i cannot see the image of quincey in goals book.
all images, whether in left side or in top of goal, are permanenly loading, but no picture appeared...

merlin3108
02-04-16, 04:09 AM
@CammoAmmo ... Thank you so much for all the info in post 1... It's very helpful... Just noticed that Quincy has brought only five valentine letters this time... So it seems the number varies

hushkat
02-04-16, 04:22 AM
Yea that raspberry Danish recipe is jacked up, it doesn't even require a raspberry!

SpiritWind00
02-04-16, 04:23 AM
I've made 3 cream cheese (despite the ever changing pic) but it is the first ingredient for the rasberry Danish. I'm up to cooking numbers 2 and 3 of the Danish and it's all fine and working as it should. Perhaps force close your games and reopen to see if that helps.

merlin3108
02-04-16, 04:48 AM
@huskat ... Good thing it doesn't ... would cost 350'000 coins just to unlock the raspberries :rolleyes:

debrasbistro
02-04-16, 04:51 AM
I've made 3 cream cheese (despite the ever changing pic) but it is the first ingredient for the rasberry Danish. I'm up to cooking numbers 2 and 3 of the Danish and it's all fine and working as it should. Perhaps force close your games and reopen to see if that helps.

Yes, mine is working fine also.

merlin3108
02-04-16, 04:54 AM

I always force close when I leave the game... That hasn't helped with the issue of not seeing the ingredients for the Danish... But I'm still waiting for my first cream cheese frosting to finish so I can't say yet if the recipe actually works for me....

I'm a bit worried that in the next quest line we have to make an x amount of Danishes...and since we are no longer asked to master a recipe but rather make a certain number the once made before won't count... with only one mixer that two hour recipe seriously blocks my game... So Ill probably just focus on the other recipes, make a frosting over night or when I know I won't be able to play for a few hours and then make the Danishes when we are required to do them

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 04:57 AM
I only have the Love Guru and Seasons of Love Quests in my game :(
But I like the new decor and the new recipes, they are adorable and gets me in a romantic mood, since there is no Valentine-theme in RS2 ;)

Don't worry, we all only have those two. The other two quests I assume are unlocked by completing The Love Guru.

Thank you everyone for all the info! Will update my post :)

merlin3108
02-04-16, 05:06 AM
@SpiritWind00 ... Can you let us know how many Valentines cards you get from making the a Raspberry Danish?

For the Chocolate Strawberries and the Cherry Cream Cheese Pie I get 10 cards per batch

patayita
02-04-16, 05:50 AM
How are we supposed to collect 4600 Valentine Cards in 6 days? :confused:

debrasbistro
02-04-16, 06:14 AM
@SpiritWind00 ... Can you let us know how many Valentines cards you get from making the a Raspberry Danish?

For the Chocolate Strawberries and the Cherry Cream Cheese Pie I get 10 cards per batch

I haven't collected the raspberry Danish because of the reasons you mentioned before. So, does this mean we can't really cook the Valentine's Day recipes?

hushkat
02-04-16, 06:43 AM
@huskat ... Good thing it doesn't ... would cost 350'000 coins just to unlock the raspberries :rolleyes:

Ahh, good point! I forgot that the raspberries were held hostage by an enormous amount of coins!

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 06:55 AM
I always force close when I leave the game... That hasn't helped with the issue of not seeing the ingredients for the Danish... But I'm still waiting for my first cream cheese frosting to finish so I can't say yet if the recipe actually works for me....

I'm a bit worried that in the next quest line we have to make an x amount of Danishes...and since we are no longer asked to master a recipe but rather make a certain number the once made before won't count... with only one mixer that two hour recipe seriously blocks my game... So Ill probably just focus on the other recipes, make a frosting over night or when I know I won't be able to play for a few hours and then make the Danishes when we are required to do them

I haven't collected the raspberry Danish because of the reasons you mentioned before. So, does this mean we can't really cook the Valentine's Day recipes?

I have replied in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88776-Valentine-s-Day-Goals-Cream-cheese-frosting-bug&p=1245199#post1245199) regarding your issue. Please read.

The picture of the cream cheese frosting is wrong so therefore might had caused some confusions. Dont worry, you are able to cook these items as I had described in the above thread.

If you have further issues or questions regarding this, please post there so we can assist you further. Thanks. :)

srg70
02-04-16, 07:23 AM

Yes, I am having this problem. If I cook two recipes the same or two different recipes on the same oven it will only give me one set of valentines cards.

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 07:27 AM
Yes, I am having this problem. If I cook two recipes the same or two different recipes on the same oven it will only give me one set of valentines cards.

Try restarting and/or reinstalling your game and cook a quick recipe.

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 07:28 AM
wht i cd noted so far for the valentines drop rates:

jenny 6
liam 6
charlotte 6

cupcake 2
Chocochip cookie 2
pb balls 3
scone 3
blintz 3
lemon mousse 3
cocovanilla latte 5
croissant 5
pbj cake 10

interesting, is that stable or may vary for one recipe / visitor?

srg70
02-04-16, 07:37 AM
Try restarting and/or reinstalling your game and cook a quick recipe.

Thanks, it's working now.

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 07:39 AM
Thanks, it's working now.

Wonderful! Great to hear that. :)

Rynetory2
02-04-16, 08:03 AM
For members who are wondering if they should cook raspberry Danish ahead or wait for the goals cos you don't want to waste time making the cream cheese frostings, I like to suggest that perhaps you can make cream cheese frosting when your mixer is idling. You can store the frosting but don't use it. Use it later when your goal asks for Danish. Hope this helps.

To add: My cream cheese frostings just changed in my pantry, they didnt count as pantry total. So make as many as you like. :)

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 08:36 AM

jenny 6
liam 6
charlotte 6

cupcake 2
pb balls 3
scone 3
blintz 3
cocovanilla latte 5
croissant 5
pbj cake 10

interesting, is that stable or may vary for one recipe / visitor?

My visitors only drop one... do you mean that Jenny and Liam and everyone drop 6 when they come in?

srg70
02-04-16, 09:00 AM
Just got the Danish recipe and am surprised it's only worth 3 coins when it takes 2 hours 45 mins to make because the frosting takes 2 hours!!

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 09:03 AM
My visitors only drop one... do you mean that Jenny and Liam and everyone drop 6 when they come in?

Yep. I havent checked jack and marco yet, but i ve got 6 each time from liam (twice), from jen (twice), and charlotte (once).
Thats all times they visit.
I have not so much time these days, but ill keep checking.

Ps
Just made creme brulee, got 5.
And cocolatte. Got 4 and not 5 like previous time.
So it seems to vary...

patayita
02-04-16, 09:04 AM
Raspberry Danish

merlin3108
02-04-16, 09:16 AM

[QUOTE=VanaCatu;1245301]Yep. I havent checked jack and marco yet, but i ve got 6 each time from liam (twice), from jen (twice), and charlotte (once).
Thats all times they visit.
I have not so much time these days, but ill keep checking.

I check my pantry every time before collection... Up to now my other characters have only each given me 1 card per collection... And all day today Quincy brought 5 (never 10)... I wonder if lower level players get somewhat higher drop rates to make up for the recipes they cannot yet make... But that would definitely not apply to you VanaCatu :rolleyes:

merlin3108
02-04-16, 09:25 AM

Just collected the one Danish I made... It gave me 10 cards as well... so if the goal is to get as many cards as possible it's definitely not worth making Danishes which take almost three hours and block your mixer (at least not until the goal line actually asks for them) .. You can get cards much easier and faster with the other valentine recipes as well as the regular recipes like macaroons etc.

phatzs
02-04-16, 09:34 AM
Ya I don't see my self getting all the prizes

adorablerican
02-04-16, 09:39 AM
I'm just baking macaroons, cherry cheesecake, and chocolate covered strawberries on repeat until I have to leave for work. Have to keep charging my iPod touch every 3 hours though.

LHbaker8
02-04-16, 09:50 AM

jenny 6
liam 6
charlotte 6

Count me in the "visitors only drop one" camp too :(

Quincy leaves 5, but I've only noticed 1 each drop from everyone else.

Some of these might be dups of what's been posted, but here's what I've seen so far for notes from recipes:

Macaroon - 2
Straw Lemon Bar - 2
Cupcakes - 2
Fruit Blintz - 3
Peanut Butter Balls - 3
Honey Lemon Tea - 4
Turtle Cappuccino -4
Creme Brulee - 5
Raspberry Galette - 5
Lemon Mer Pie - 8
Choc Covered Strawberries - 10
PB & J Cake - 10
Snowball Cake - 10

I haven't checked most of these multiple times, so I can't say whether they always drop the same amount.
One thing I noticed, if you're trying to scan for which recipes drop valentines, the "Can Reward" notation only shows up AFTER you've got all the ingredients for a recipe.

ETA: Looks like completing The Love Guru #5 and the first item of Seasons of Love will get you the 2 Be My Valentine Teddy Bears needed to complete item # 1 of Romance in the Air, without having to spend 20 Gems each on them.

phatzs
02-04-16, 09:55 AM
How many are people getting for macaroons? I'm only getting 2. I understand it's the fasted cooking recipe for the cards, but it is also time consuming. It seems like this will be another babysitting goal. I'm not gonna push myself on it. 4600 v cards is a lot to collect in 6days, especially when more cards are given with the longer cooking recipes. I'm ok if I don't succeed on this one.

ImmortalLunchbox
02-04-16, 10:15 AM

Is it just me or do Valentine tables look tiny compared to the chairs lol

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 10:18 AM
I wonder if lower level players get somewhat higher drop rates to make up for the recipes they cannot yet make... But that would definitely not apply to you VanaCatu :rolleyes:
Aha, it wdnt. Just got to lvl28, so i cannot figure out why did i found myself in "lucky club" first time ever when any games event is about random drops! Lol ))))

Ps
Just met jack in bakery.
6 drops too.

merlin3108
02-04-16, 10:39 AM
Aha, it wdnt. Just got to lvl29, so i cannot figure out why did i found myself in "lucky club" first time ever when any games event is about random drops! Lol ))))

Ps
Just met jack in bakery.
6 drops too.

I'm level 29 as well... but always only get one card... Somebody at S8 must definitely love you :o...
But you have definitely deserved it for all the work you put into the game guides, cookbook etc.... helping us players immensely... Thank you!

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 11:05 AM
I'm level 29 as well... but always only get one card... Somebody at S8 must definitely love you :o...
But you have definitely deserved it for all the work you put into the game guides, cookbook etc.... helping us players immensely... Thank you!
U r very welcome dear :)

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 12:37 PM

Serve 3 Rasperry Danish
Rewards: 1 gem

Only got one bear, it doesn't give you a second one for the other goal.

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 12:44 PM

that was foreseen / awaited i guess ))) they never gave us whole set for side goals yet :)

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 01:12 PM
ok guys, i see that nobody of us has the pic of cream cheese frosting.
hope to see the solution soon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88776-Valentine-s-Day-Goals-Cream-cheese-frosting-bug).

in the meantime, does anyone has a pic of Quincy from goals in PNG abt 1200x800 or 1200x600px or else?
need a good picture, wd even agree for bad one! lol ))) -
coz my quincy whole day already seems to be mr. john doe - if to look at his "photo":

(except event announce, but there's only part of him, lol )))
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Goal/160203/1eventannounce_zpsz6pihh9z.png

patayita
02-04-16, 01:22 PM
Cream Cheese Frosting
http://i68.tinypic.com/2ccktu8.png

phatzs
02-04-16, 01:28 PM
Cream Cheese Frosting
http://i68.tinypic.com/2ccktu8.png

You beat me to it. I was just about to post ss

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 02:09 PM

For you Vana :)

about the bear, I was just answering to someone who said they thought they would get two. So notice to everyone- your rewards are not doubled by that side goal.

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 02:25 PM
Cream Cheese Frosting
whoaaa! thank you for this!
i still have this issue, so cannot see the pic in-game.
so your one is really helpful!

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 02:37 PM
For you Vana :)
thank you very much!
on which color background he shows you up in goals book? (when he's in round to the left section where all goals are rounded)
i still don't see him... (((
of course i hope they will fix it during next 2 days i'll be out of games... but who knows? lol))

(one more thing i've missed while running today between my tablette and my real stove in my real kitchen:
do we know the names of new ingredients?
i can suppose jack's one sd sound like "white chocolate",
but jenny's one looks like butter i buy in the market here in ukraine :)
is it some cheese packed into paper?
we here have only blue/green cheese packed, all other cheeses (like parmesan, feta, etc...) are for weighing)

belizeancharms
02-04-16, 02:44 PM
Just realized that the white chocolate & cream cheese count towards our stock....hmmm

phatzs
02-04-16, 02:49 PM
thank you very much!
on which color background he shows you up in goals book? (when he's in round to the left section where all goals are rounded)
of course i hope they will fix it during next 2 days i'll be out of games... but who knows? lol))

(one more thing i've missed while running today between my tablette and my real stove in my real kitchen:
we here have only blue/green cheese packed, all other cheeses (like parmesan, feta, etc...) are for weighing)

I believe it's cream cheese

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 02:51 PM
thank you very much!

He's on a light blue background, same as Jack.

Yeah, I always thought it was Cream Cheese but I thought someone said it was Cheese... I think it is just cream cheese though.

phatzs
02-04-16, 02:59 PM
He's on a light blue background, same as Jack.

Yeah, I always thought it was Cream Cheese but I thought someone said it was Cheese... I think it is just cream cheese though.

Yeah it is. It looks like Philadelphia cream cheese

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 03:08 PM
Ok I just redownloaded my game and now I can see the cream cheese frosting... looks like if your game didn't update when they fixed it you might have to redownload.

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 03:30 PM
Yeah it is. It looks like Philadelphia cream cheese
omnomnom! philadelphia! i'm gonna shop for it tomorrow morning in real life! :) (but still in weights here, no packages)

well, i conclude that this is "Cream Cheese".
(until we have other / official wording)

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 03:32 PM
Ok I just redownloaded my game and now I can see the cream cheese frosting... looks like if your game didn't update when they fixed it you might have to redownload.

just did it.
(delete app >> reinstall app).
nothing new.
no frosting pic, no quincy pic.
well, i'll wait.

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 03:38 PM
does anyone know all the mastery amounts for raspberry danish, cherry cheesecake, and chocolate strawberries? would like to confirm what I have.

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 03:45 PM
does anyone know all the mastery amounts for raspberry danish, cherry cheesecake, and chocolate strawberries? would like to confirm what I have.
Chococovered straws 3 4 5 for sure.
Cherry cheesecake 3 4 ?
Danish 3 ? ?

Got nowhere more so far.

belizeancharms
02-04-16, 03:56 PM
I already master the other 2 but i don't remember how much. I'm on the Danish now.

gracelinda
02-04-16, 04:05 PM
Please... Consider adding a cookbook with all the recipes like Restaurant Story 2. It would really help the players with the quests. Thank you.

gracelinda
02-04-16, 04:06 PM
I don't have the frosting pic but was still able to make it.

srg70
02-04-16, 04:55 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the ingredients needed for the white chocolate cappuccino?

belizeancharms
02-04-16, 05:35 PM
It takes 5 to finish & master the Danish

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 06:04 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the ingredients needed for the white chocolate cappuccino?

I do not have a picture, but its 2 white chocolate, 2 cocoa, and 2 cream.

srg70
02-04-16, 06:48 PM
I do not have a picture, but its 2 white chocolate, 2 cocoa, and 2 cream.

Thanks. I'm still nowhere near the 900 valentines needed!

yummy_bistro
02-04-16, 06:49 PM

Serve 3 Rasperry Danish
Rewards: 1 gem

how to open this goal? I don't hv
thx :)

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 07:48 PM
how to open this goal? I don't hv
thx :)
you will unlock matchmaker, matchmaker after completing the five "The Love Guru" goals.

yummy_bistro
02-04-16, 08:04 PM
you will unlock matchmaker, matchmaker after completing the five "The Love Guru" goals.

thx!
900 cards ....will bake like mad haha

CammoAmmo
02-04-16, 08:38 PM
thx!
900 cards ....will bake like mad haha

I'm spending every waking hour on this game! good thing it's only 6 days or my whole life will be in ruins after a while...

and thank you to everyone who has been giving me information to add to the first post! there's so many of you that I don't want to clog up this thread with tons of thank you posts, but trust me, your information is extremely helpful. :)

yummy_bistro
02-04-16, 08:43 PM
I'm spending every waking hour on this game! good thing it's only 6 days or my whole life will be in ruins after a while...

and thank you to everyone who has been giving me information to add to the first post! there's so many of you that I don't want to clog up this thread with tons of thank you posts, but trust me, your information is extremely helpful. :)

I am jeopardizing my work! doing this at office hour kkakaka

yeah lucky only 6 days!
I had to buy new counters to serve food

phatzs
02-04-16, 08:48 PM

Mocha frappe gets 4 drops

I just noticed on first page you didn't have a number of drops for mocha frappe.

VanaCatu
02-04-16, 11:18 PM
Valentines Drops:
French Fancy Oven: all recipes 2

Stove: all recipes 3

Barista Machine: all recipes 4 (got 5 for cocolatte only 1st time. now can say definitely it always drops 4, since it's only wht i'm using barista for)

Mocha Frappe-?4 (as per ms. phatz)
Honey Lemon Tea-4
Turtle Cappuchino-4
Coconut Vanilla Latte-5

French Oven: all recipes 5

Cake Maker: all recipes 10

Pie Oven:Lemon Meringue Pie-8

LalaSmooth
02-05-16, 04:44 AM
So here I was playing BS2 and started the valentine goals and then what happens?? Ahhh yes place 2 teddy bears at 20 GEMS each in your bakery. No thank you!

CammoAmmo
02-05-16, 04:57 AM
@Vana & @phatz

thank you both, will update! so it seems the drops are just all the same for all the appliances...

CammoAmmo
02-05-16, 04:57 AM
So here I was playing BS2 and started the valentine goals and then what happens?? Ahhh yes place 2 teddy bears at 20 GEMS each in your bakery. No thank you!

This is an optional side goal. You may complete the full main goal line without using gems.

patayita
02-05-16, 04:58 AM

It's only a side goal, you are not forced to do it if you don't want to. The Love Guru is the main goal.

merlin3108
02-05-16, 06:44 AM
@CammoAmmo - the reward for Matchmaker 2/4 is 1 Frosting....

merlin3108
02-05-16, 06:50 AM
some info on matchmaker 3/4 ... place Be my Valentine counter x3...

you get one counter as a prize after reaching mastery level on the White Chocolate Cappucinos (which you reach when you complete Matchmaker 2/4)..... Instead of buying two extra counters I simply placed the same counter three times (placed it, put it back in storage, placed it again etc.)... it seems to be the placement that counts, not the number of counters ... so just saved 70 hard earned coins :o

Sabriiinax4
02-05-16, 07:18 AM
The chocolate brownies sandwich is a 4 coins plate, cook in 1h30 and you need 1 special cream cheese you make with the mixer, 2 chocolate, 1 coffee and 4 flour.

CammoAmmo
02-05-16, 11:21 AM
@CammoAmmo - the reward for Matchmaker 2/4 is 1 Frosting....

Thank you! :)

LalaSmooth
02-05-16, 11:37 AM
It's only a side goal, you are not forced to do it if you don't want to. The Love Guru is the main goal.

Thank you. I really don't often play BS2 but wanted to see if the goals were the same as BS1. It goes to show that I don't really play this game

CammoAmmo
02-05-16, 01:55 PM
Thank you. I really don't often play BS2 but wanted to see if the goals were the same as BS1. It goes to show that I don't really play this game

Don't worry, we all had the same reaction with the first set of goals when they had 2 side goals that called for 40 gems :P

fullotoss
02-05-16, 04:37 PM
Love at first bite:
1/4
Place love potion x 1

2/4
Serve Red Velvet Cupcakes x 2
Serve Brownie Sandwiches x 2
Serve Cherry Cheesecake x 2

3/4
Have Valentines x 3400
Place LOVE letters x 1

4/4
Have Valentines x 4600

CammoAmmo
02-05-16, 09:54 PM
Thank you @fullotoss! Wow you are fast! :)

phatzs
02-06-16, 08:18 AM
Now this is just my opinion, but I feel this event is actually more babysitting the game then the last 2 events. Yes, we are doing "more" to keep busy instead of sitting around and waiting, but in the same sense we are sitting around waiting for dishes to cook to get cards(which only give out a few cards at a time). Idk, to me this is a very boring event. The way I see it(like I said earlier this is just my opinion) is the only way to finish is by either spending every single minute of the day on this game, or if you use gems to skip through the steps. Anyway, I'm not gonna worry about completing all 3 goal sets because I just think 4600 is a lot to complete in only 6 days. Hope everyone has a good day

catfoodie
02-06-16, 02:31 PM
Now this is just my opinion, but I feel this event is actually more babysitting the game then the last 2 events. Yes, we are doing "more" to keep busy instead of sitting around and waiting, but in the same sense we are sitting around waiting for dishes to cook to get cards(which only give out a few cards at a time). Idk, to me this is a very boring event. The way I see it(like I said earlier this is just my opinion) is the only way to finish is by either spending every single minute of the day on this game, or if you use gems to skip through the steps. Anyway, I'm not gonna worry about completing all 3 goal sets because I just think 4600 is a lot to complete in only 6 days. Hope everyone has a good day
I like that we have to collect cards instead of setting up a timer to collect special ingredients. However, it would be better if the quest actually had more steps and we were rewarded cards for completing steps. Maybe it would make sense to have 4 sets of goals that last each 5 or so days. I agree that it is a little boring to cook dishes in order to get cards, and event could be longer. But I defiantly like this system over collecting special ingridients/mastering dishes :>

CammoAmmo
02-06-16, 03:35 PM
I like that we have to collect cards instead of setting up a timer to collect special ingredients. However, it would be better if the quest actually had more steps and we were rewarded cards for completing steps. Maybe it would make sense to have 4 sets of goals that last each 5 or so days. I agree that it is a little boring to cook dishes in order to get cards, and event could be longer. But I defiantly like this system over collecting special ingridients/mastering dishes :>

I agree about the cards, they are more fun than collecting a single ingredient, but they are more management so I think a long event with this would become very hard and start to get boring.

catfoodie
02-06-16, 03:53 PM
I agree about the cards, they are more fun than collecting a single ingredient, but they are more management so I think a long event with this would become very hard and start to get boring.
Well I don't know, I started event a day later and so far I have 500 cards and 4 days to go. I don't think I would be able to collect 4,600 cards to get the last prize. That's why I said it would be nice to have longer event, like 10 days maybe.

phatzs
02-06-16, 04:40 PM
Well I don't know, I started event a day later and so far I have 500 cards and 4 days to go. I don't think I would be able to collect 4,600 cards to get the last prize. That's why I said it would be nice to have longer event, like 10 days maybe.

That is what I was thinking on the time length of this goal. I thought maybe if it was 10 days long instead of 6 it might be easier for some(especially lower level) players to get all 3 prizes. And if you finished early, you would still have time to continue making some of the vday recipes. I also agree that collecting the cards is much better than relying on a special character that has different drop rates for everyone, but time consuming at least for me it is. If your a lower level player you have to make more of the lower card drop recipes and constantly wait for them to finish to remake. On the other hand a higher level player can make higher card drop recipes, but those take longer to make so idk if anyone really makes out on what I'm trying to say lol. The amount needed vs the time to do it is what makes it hard. Anyway GL to everyone and hope everyone is successful!

tuffyjkitten
02-06-16, 05:56 PM
I'm surprised I have the 1400 valentines already. I thought this would take much longer. But I did spend a lot of time continually making things and even had to put out extra counters to hold it all. I'm thinking now that I actually might finish it, but the weekend is when I have the time to babysit like this. The teddy bear is very cute and I would love to get the kitten, we shall see.

Good luck to everyone!

catfoodie
02-06-16, 06:45 PM
That is what I was thinking on the time length of this goal. I thought maybe if it was 10 days long instead of 6 it might be easier for some(especially lower level) players to get all 3 prizes. And if you finished early, you would still have time to continue making some of the vday recipes. I also agree that collecting the cards is much better than relying on a special character that has different drop rates for everyone, but time consuming at least for me it is. If your a lower level player you have to make more of the lower card drop recipes and constantly wait for them to finish to remake. On the other hand a higher level player can make higher card drop recipes, but those take longer to make so idk if anyone really makes out on what I'm trying to say lol. The amount needed vs the time to do it is what makes it hard. Anyway GL to everyone and hope everyone is successful!
Yeah that's true, I'm only level 23 and don't even have cake maker unlocked so all my recipes doesn't produce much cards so it is pretty time consuming for me too to cook everything and check game a lot!
Well at least I hope to get the bear - it would be the first prize I get from the quest in this game:>

CammoAmmo
02-06-16, 08:02 PM
To be honest, the regular recipes have not helped that much. The cards are all from the 10 card Valentines recipes. So this time, its just collecting those ingredients every hour to make those recipes.

The only thing I do not like about this is we have no high coin recipes and there's no reward for finishing the event early. Having the 9 marshmallow drops was the best reward ever. With this event I am actually losing money because I got tired of selling my counters with all the new food all under 6 coins per plate. However, this is a very different event and I love getting three prizes especially because the people who may not play so frequently can still get a prize instead of all or nothing. Hope S8 will keep experimenting to find the best possible goal layout, lots of progress made everytime!

phatzs
02-06-16, 08:12 PM
To be honest, the regular recipes have not helped that much. The cards are all from the 10 card Valentines recipes. So this time, its just collecting those ingredients every hour to make those recipes.

The only thing I do not like about this is we have no high coin recipes and there's no reward for finishing the event early. Having the 9 marshmallow drops was the best reward ever. With this event I am actually losing money because I got tired of selling my counters with all the new food all under 6 coins per plate. However, this is a very different event and I love getting three prizes especially because the people who may not play so frequently can still get a prize instead of all or nothing. Hope S8 will keep experimenting to find the best possible goal layout, lots of progress made everytime!

I think I'm gonna try this strategy by cooking only the vday recipes the remainder time and see if that helps me, or at least gets close to finishing.

sally_brown
02-06-16, 08:48 PM
I like that we have to collect cards instead of setting up a timer to collect special ingredients. However, it would be better if the quest actually had more steps and we were rewarded cards for completing steps. Maybe it would make sense to have 4 sets of goals that last each 5 or so days. I agree that it is a little boring to cook dishes in order to get cards, and event could be longer. But I defiantly like this system over collecting special ingridients/mastering dishes :>I also like collecting cards. I especially like them way better than waiting for goal ingredients to become available again. As CammoAmmo said, you don't get that many cards from completing non-goal foods, but at least you do, and I don't feel like I'm "wasting" my time by making non-goal foods. And yeah, I agree about getting cards for completing steps.

catpaladin
02-06-16, 10:21 PM
I have not had any cards count since the first day. My Love Guru still shows 715/90 with a 0 under it. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing has changed. I am going to delete and reinstall again.

I think that I didn't understand this. Maybe it's working fine. The high count is climbing.

LHbaker8
02-07-16, 08:11 AM
I kind of like this approach to the special goals. We're not just waiting around for one ingredient for hours and hours. Instead people can choose to proceed at their pace. If you want to keep checking and baking continuously, you can. But if you want to just pop in now and then, you can. Plus I like that the regular recipes help progress toward the event goals.

It's a fun little short event.

And kudos to the design team - the images of the special recipe items are really quite well done. I kind of hate deleting the low coin items from my counters because the displays look so pretty:)

The one negative I see is the 'notes' animations seems to be a big battery drainer. (Note sure, but I have to charge way more frequently since this events been on)

Rynetory2
02-07-16, 08:16 AM
I agree. This goal series is a good improvement from past goals. It's more effort base than waiting for drops. I like that we have 3 prizes to work towards. This allows me to win a teddy even if I don't have time to get to the last prize. I'm glad that S8 took our feedbacks and made this a better event. Great job! :D

alexsjusa
02-07-16, 08:24 AM
Ugh I'm getting bored! I'm sorry I'm reaching my limit with this game! I feel like I'm constantly making stuff to reaching incredible goals! Is the kitty an animated item like the owl because I may hang in there! One would think that things may get easier as you advance in the game but things just get more and more expensive and harder to obtain! It's not worth all my free time!

CammoAmmo
02-07-16, 09:02 AM
I have not had any cards count since the first day. My Love Guru still shows 715/90 with a 0 under it. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing has changed. I am going to delete and reinstall again.

I think that I didn't understand this. Maybe it's working fine. The high count is climbing.

The goal is actually collect 900 cards. So the 90 that you see with the 0 underneath is actually a 900 with one zero pushed down to the bottom. Keep collecting, you're almost there! :)

catpaladin
02-07-16, 09:39 AM
The goal is actually collect 900 cards. So the 90 that you see with the 0 underneath is actually a 900 with one zero pushed down to the bottom. Keep collecting, you're almost there! :)

Thank you so much for this explanation.. I was going to give up due to time constraints thinking it was hopeless. I have an iPhone 6splus... it never occurred to me that the game wouldn't be sized to this. Now, I'm excited.

CammoAmmo
02-07-16, 10:13 AM
Thank you so much for this explanation.. I was going to give up due to time constraints thinking it was hopeless. I have an iPhone 6splus... it never occurred to me that the game wouldn't be sized to this. Now, I'm excited.

No problem! Goodluck with the goals :)

CelestiasHeaven
02-07-16, 08:48 PM
Ugh I'm getting bored! I'm sorry I'm reaching my limit with this game! I feel like I'm constantly making stuff to reaching incredible goals! Is the kitty an animated item like the owl because I may hang in there! One would think that things may get easier as you advance in the game but things just get more and more expensive and harder to obtain! It's not worth all my free time!

I can only agree with that sadly, i only have 2 days left to reach all goals. The amount of items for cards are to much, and the time limit is just too short.

ghjvcucjb
02-07-16, 11:10 PM
Won't make it in spite of of constant baking and cooking. Just hit over 2,000 and was excited for a minute until I realized the goal was 2,600 not 2,000.

catfoodie
02-07-16, 11:27 PM
Won't make it in spite of of constant baking and cooking. Just hit over 2,000 and was excited for a minute until I realized the goal was 2,600 not 2,000.
You still can get the 2600 prize though with 2 days left! I just made it to 1000 today, don't think I will be able to collect remaining 1600 cards in next 2 days :<

Just wondering if anyone actually collected all 4600 cards?

eternal222
02-08-16, 01:55 AM
Cooking n baking like mad man 16 hours a day in 4 day, finally got kitty ^_^

Sabriiinax4
02-08-16, 06:33 AM
I completed every goals yesterday evening too

tuffyjkitten
02-08-16, 01:49 PM
I will finish the second goal, I have 2200-ish valentines right now. Im sad I won't get the kitty but no way can I get 2000+ valentines in less than 2 days. But this was a much more enjoyable goal, I just wish that mastering the recipes gave bonus valentines like the last event gave bonus marshmallows.

cosmolife
02-08-16, 02:08 PM
Yup. I'm enjoying this event too. I have 4300 cards. It's definitely very doable and achievable. I go at my own pace, play more when I can, play less when I'm busy. I don't have to set alarm like with previous events lol

I would like to see one thing though...that if we finish the event early, we get rewarded like with the marshmallow event where we got 9 marshmallows after we finished early. This would give me something to do after I'm done, instead of having no incentive whatsoever to continue cooking the valentine recipes.

A big, huge thank you to CammoAmmo for posting all the steps and info well ahead of time. This has enabled me to plan ahead and finish this event in a timely manner. Thank you!!

CammoAmmo
02-08-16, 03:43 PM
Yup. I'm enjoying this event too. I have 4300 cards. It's definitely very doable and achievable. I go at my own pace, play more when I can, play less when I'm busy. I don't have to set alarm like with previous events lol

I would like to see one thing though...that if we finish the event early, we get rewarded like with the marshmallow event where we got 9 marshmallows after we finished early. This would give me something to do after I'm done, instead of having no incentive whatsoever to continue cooking the valentine recipes.

A big, huge thank you to CammoAmmo for posting all the steps and info well ahead of time. This has enabled me to plan ahead and finish this event in a timely manner. Thank you!!

no problem! :) I agree with getting bonuses for finishing early, that was a really wonderful surprise on the marshmallow goal. After seeing the 3 prizes, however, I think if having only one prize would mean that I got one of better quality I would prefer that. The cat's face looks static and pixelated, and the hearts bubbling above the love potion are not matching the still hearts. The kissing booth dog is such a cute thing, I spent my first 5$ on the game just to buy it because its tail wags so cutely and it's panting! If only that was the reward I would take that over 3 different rewards- although there's nothing hugely wrong with the rewards and I still think it is wonderful to have different levels of rewards so that it's not all or nothing. Either way, I liked this goal a lot.

fullotoss
02-08-16, 06:19 PM
I really hope we can have a special mixer for cream cheese frosting, a 2 hour recipe is just too much for my mixers to handle ....
Also if we can get more exp from event recipes, I'm sure people from all level would have a higher momentum in baking them, even though their return (gold) on investment are very bad; and we can also trade Valentine cards for gold, it would make this the best event ever (like 500 gold for a card, huehuehue).
PS: The kissing booth dog is soooo cute <3

sashahoney
02-08-16, 07:32 PM
Too much stress on the mixers in this event! It wouldn't be that bad if the filling didn't take so long to make! Anyway, I'm happy with what I have managed to get so far so I'm not bothered that I'm not going to get the cat. I don't have room for half of the things I have any way! It's not possible to always get every single prize on offer so I'm content to get some cute things from time to time. I'm over letting games and pixels annoy me lol :)

tuffyjkitten
02-08-16, 07:45 PM
They changed the second goal. I had 2300-something valentines and then the next time I opened the game it credited me with finishing Matchmaker 4/4 because I had 2200 valentines. The goal amount for the cat didn't change.

belizeancharms
02-08-16, 08:51 PM
At 2880 cards and 45 hours to go.... I'm not gonna make it. Hmm

ginourmous
02-08-16, 10:35 PM
We need goals that do not turn my mixer on fire and not take 2 hrs to make icing. Or let us have another mixer earlier that is not gem purchased. All other games iplay i can accumulate gems butin this game i cant get gems at all. I have 30 some only

ghjvcucjb
02-08-16, 11:49 PM
We need goals that do not turn my mixer on fire and not take 2 hrs to make icing. Or let us have another mixer earlier that is not gem purchased. All other games iplay i can accumulate gems butin this game i cant get gems at all. I have 30 some only

I completely agree!

lordetta
02-09-16, 01:50 AM
For me, collecting all of those love letters takes too long.. I mean I am on last task 2/4 but with 40h I dont think im gonna make it in time. What a shame because i rly wanted this cat... :/ If they could make the event longer by just 1 day meh

kat8rose
02-09-16, 10:59 AM
No way to finish without gem purchase. ..either an extra mixer, gem pantry expansion, gem market place expansion.

I will not purchase gems or value packs until we get a separate pantry for tools, food, and seasonal. The coding exists for RS2. The ridiculous amount of items to collect to expand bakery or markets, coupled with the high coin costs is not challenging, it's frustrating. Either waaaay lower coin cost on expansion of bakery so we can use up the items in a timely manner, or separate pantries.

Yes, I put it in suggestions. No, not off topic because we need space to collect food for a cooking games and to meet the goals. Yes i know sparkly items don't count, special food items do and should be in a seasonal pantry.

pansylover
02-09-16, 03:33 PM
Agree that you need lots of gem to complete .... But I wish we could keep the new recipes.

sashahoney
02-09-16, 05:44 PM
I'm sure the final goal requirements have been lowered again? I think S8 are being pretty fair lately and listening to customers feedback. I am pleased by this and have a great chance of completing the goal without spending money or gems :D

merlin3108
02-09-16, 07:00 PM
The final goal has been lowered to 4200 cards.... Just got my kitty very unexpectedly when I collected one last time before bed :cool:... had been planning on cooking some more tomorrow... Right after I got the kitty Quincy came by and dropped 5 cards... While the regular recipes don't give cards anymore the valentines ones still do...

Wipeout4321
02-09-16, 10:03 PM
903 Valentines to go. I'm gonna sit making Macarons for awhile, collect from special customers and pray that gets me in the goal :p

tuffyjkitten
02-09-16, 10:28 PM
I've got about 780 valentines to go. The last 2 times Quincy came by he dropped 10 so hopefully that continues!

patayita
02-09-16, 10:45 PM
Just got the Love Potion, it's so cute! Don't think I will get the Cupid Kitty though, 2000 valentines in 19 hours seems kind of much to me. But I'm still happy that I got some prizes, they are my first one in this game. This is clearly the best goal of all goals we had. Continue this way, Storm8! :)

VanaCatu
02-10-16, 03:41 AM
They changed the second goal. I had 2300-something valentines and then the next time I opened the game it credited me with finishing Matchmaker 4/4 because I had 2200 valentines. The goal amount for the cat didn't change.
my one for cat shows 4'200 now instead of 4'600...
wow! i can even finish this, yaay!

konxita
02-10-16, 04:01 AM
I'm stuck in the second goal. I have 2046 valentines and it doesn't go to the next goal. I've cleared the cache and stopped the game and it's still stuck!

CammoAmmo
02-10-16, 05:00 AM
I'm stuck in the second goal. I have 2046 valentines and it doesn't go to the next goal. I've cleared the cache and stopped the game and it's still stuck!

You need 2200 valentines for the second goal.

VanaCatu
02-10-16, 06:12 AM
well, i did it! this change to 4200 was great help. i wdn't collect 400 more for sure!
the last goal after "love at first bite" and "seasons of love" was "farewell, for now".
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Upd/2016/0203/1eventfarewell1_zpsnjbyfqn2.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Upd/2016/0203/1eventfarewell2_zpstndpwyxw.png
when this one completed, all recipes and visitors stop to drop valentines,
however quincy is still coming every hour and drops now 3 i/o 10 valentines.

now, remembering of previous goals glitch,
i'll make sure to cook out all of limited ingredients,
so they won't take "ghost" space in my pantry when the event is over.

it's a pity that they didn't fixed images problem,
so i never seen quincy in goals, as well as cream cheese frosting...
hope next time they will do utmost to avoid such things.

konxita
02-10-16, 07:26 AM
You need 2200 valentines for the second goal.

Ok...thanks...but it says 2000. Because of that I gave up the challenge altogether. Not nice.

belizeancharms
02-10-16, 12:19 PM
Under 6 hours and 315 cards to go....

tuffyjkitten
02-10-16, 02:54 PM
The lowering of the kitty limit to 4200 was nice but came too late. It should have been at the same time the second goal was lowered. I was too far behind to catch up. I will end up with between 3800-3900 since I have to be at work during the last 3 hrs and can't play. Oh well, even so this was an enjoyable set of goals.

Congrats to those who got the kitty!

Ok I caved and bought the value pack right at the end, used up all my quick serves (had forgotten about those!), and spent all but 2 of my gems to get the kitty with 1:26 left. Hey it's my birthday and I wanted a kitty! :D

phatzs
02-10-16, 06:59 PM
Anyone else still have the cream cheese and white chocolate in their stores?

phatzs
02-10-16, 10:52 PM

Never mind. It's gone now.

debrasbistro
02-10-16, 10:54 PM
I just lost a long post, but what was the point of this event? To me, it was just cooking dish after dish nonstop and still not enough to finish. We didn't even really use the Valentine's dishes much. And why not reward us with a high-paying special recipe? That would help with the inability to get rid of items in our pantry by helping us with exorbitant costs to upgrade or expand. Congrats to everyone who did finish. All I have right now is a feeling of bakery story two burnout. Sad, because I was happy we had a new game and already tired of it.

VanaCatu
02-11-16, 12:56 AM
i've managed to use up everything before event's end, so cannot see if previous goals' patry glitch is still here.
if you see it in your pantry, i guess you can just delete it? :)

AliceWinter24
02-11-16, 01:51 AM
I really wanted that kitty! Even used up most of my quick serves in the end, desperately trying to get there. Close, but not enough.
I liked this event better than the previous ones, but I still think it's too hard to get the final prize and exhausting to have to constantly pick up valentines and cook recipes. Just my opinion. Congratulations to all who finished!

butterfly_25
02-11-16, 03:01 AM
I guess I'm the only one with this problem?? I tried hard to make it but couldn't finish... I went to buy the value pack with about 7 min left and that was already gone... So I made and sped up some more recipes. Why was the value pack gone early??? Lost out on a buy from me then....

My REAL issue is when the event was over, I got a "Last Chance" offer to buy the Kitty at "50% off" for 100 gems! I was all for it and happy again, but when I'd click on it, it would show my gems go down by 100 but not give me the kitty and also be stuck on the offer pop up, while not frozen. If you try to click on the 'x' it would ask if you were sure and again no matter what you clicked it still wouldn't close/accept the first screen. I tried many times and closed the game and the same thing would happen.... So I bought the kitty and this morning I still don't see it and now the option is gone(!).

sally_brown
02-11-16, 07:52 AM
I was disappointed to not get the kitty. If only I didn't have to work. :)

A couple posters have complained that the goal just involved cooking, cooking, and more cooking. But I can't think of what else we would be doing? Maybe placing some decor? I, for one, don't want to waste coins on decor I don't even want when I'm saving up to unlock dishes. I'd prefer the goals continue to require more baking.

CammoAmmo
02-11-16, 12:17 PM
Im so sad that they gave us a $1.99 deal for the dog kissing booth after I spent 5$ to get the gems to buy it. :(

ImmortalLunchbox
02-11-16, 02:08 PM
Im so sad that they gave us a $1.99 deal for the dog kissing booth after I spent 5$ to get the gems to buy it. :(

Blarg, me too. I spent the 75 gems. :/

We'll just have to remember to wait tIL the very last day to purchase things. XD

CammoAmmo
02-11-16, 03:15 PM

We'll just have to remember to wait tIL the very last day to purchase things. XD

Yeah, I thought I waited long enough since I waited until the last deal that we had till the event was over, but I forgot the decor was there for 3 more days. Next time I'll remember to check the decor time if it is different.

fullotoss
02-11-16, 03:30 PM

Me too, not happy :(

Sabriiinax4
02-11-16, 06:03 PM
Quincy is back with new goals and new recipes !

Wipeout4321
02-11-16, 06:36 PM
The goals start in two three-step minisets. These are:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm170/mbvansmith/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-02-11-20-29-38_zpsplsoxavi.png

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm170/mbvansmith/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-02-11-20-29-50_zpsmzlhprpc.png
Last one is five Happy Hearts Wallpaper.

I have a suspicion that they weren't planning on having Quincy return but since the 6 day goals proved so hard they're doing another (hopefully easier!), even faster one. Not having new ingredients in the market makes me more confident it was a quick decision. I don't mind though. Just wish the two prizes weren't small boquets of flowers!

janeDough
02-11-16, 07:00 PM
How do we get the hearts? I got a few from Quincy, do I have to wait for him to come back?

CammoAmmo
02-11-16, 07:01 PM
Will add on a new post for these new goals! So excited to have one last thing to do for valentine's day, especially since I love how those flowers look!

CammoAmmo
02-11-16, 07:10 PM
How do we get the hearts? I got a few from Quincy, do I have to wait for him to come back?

I would assume so. He probably comes every hour again.

I think they might have planned this surprise actually. It was really weird to have those two flower vases and not be given them from a goal because they looked like a goal reward. In addition, the goals ended 3 days earlier than all of the decor. So I think they had this little surprise planned for us! But I am so excited because I love the little flower vases actually, and these new recipes are so cute! Thank you S8!

belizeancharms
02-11-16, 07:10 PM
Don't know.... I'm still waiting on Liam.

CammoAmmo
02-11-16, 07:52 PM
Coaching Cooper 2/3:
Tap on Jenny in the Bakery! x1
Serve Heart Cookies x4
Deliver To-Go Orders x1
Rewards: 1 heart

inara_24
02-11-16, 07:58 PM
Having Jenny visit didn't give me hearts. Only sugar.

CammoAmmo
02-11-16, 08:12 PM
Something For Sam 2/3:
Serve Meringue Kisses x6
Serve Sugar Cookies x5
Serve Welcome Tarts x4
Rewards: 1 heart

bojong1977
02-11-16, 08:30 PM
I clicked on Liam for my thank you note before I started the quest. Now he's gone, and I can't click on him for the quest.

bojong1977
02-11-16, 08:43 PM
Where are Jenny and Liam???

tuffyjkitten
02-11-16, 09:31 PM
Quincy giving 2 hearts per visit is making this hard. You need 2 hearts for the heart cookies and 1 for the meringue cookies.

belizeancharms
02-11-16, 09:37 PM
No hearts from Jenny & Liam... and why only 2 from Quincy?

adorablerican
02-12-16, 06:26 AM
I'm confused should i play on the regular verison or the valentine edition on ios? Quincy comes in earlier on my regular verison while the valentine one he comes in 20 minues later so it doesn't add up.

Sabriiinax4
02-12-16, 06:31 AM
For Sam 3/3 :

Touch Liam 1x
Serve Meringue kiss 8x
Serve Macaron 3x

Reward : Flower (the one in the picture of the goal)

bexiboo2
02-12-16, 06:43 AM
I'm confused should i play on the regular verison or the valentine edition on ios? Quincy comes in earlier on my regular verison while the valentine one he comes in 20 minues later so it doesn't add up.

The Valentine version is the latest version of the game so it is best to play on this one, as any new updates for bugs etc will be on the latest version.

Quincy should visit you every hour, if not you can raise it on the bug thread or contact support for someone to help you.

bexiboo2
02-12-16, 06:46 AM
Grrr I already used gems to buy the flowers you get from Sam's quest. It puts me off buying decorations cos you never know if you'll get the items as rewards :(

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 06:50 AM
For Sam 3/3 :

Touch Liam 1x
Serve Meringue kiss 8x
Serve Macaron 3x

Reward : Flower (the one in the picture of the goal)

Thanks for starting this thread and keeping Post #1 updated with the goal information. :)

Sabriiinax4
02-12-16, 07:02 AM
Thanks for starting this thread and keeping Post #1 updated with the goal information. :)

You are very welcome ! :)

Rynetory2
02-12-16, 08:44 AM
Will add on a new post for these new goals! So excited to have one last thing to do for valentine's day, especially since I love how those flowers look!
I so loved being surprised by S8. Tis so lovely to have these flowers. Thanks S8. :)

I was searching for information on the new goals in the other goal thread. Oh good, just saw that you have it all on Post 3 in this thread. :D Thanks for that. Maybe you like to add a note on your post 1 that you have the new goals on Post 3 in case others didnt scroll down.

Sophiefl8
02-12-16, 09:15 AM
Coaching Cooper 3/3:

Serve Cupcake 1x
Serve Heart Cookies 4x
Place Window with Heart Curtains 1x

Reward: Liam's Gift

CammoAmmo
02-12-16, 12:24 PM
Coaching Cooper 3/3:

Serve Cupcake 1x
Serve Heart Cookies 4x
Place Window with Heart Curtains 1x

Reward: Liam's Gift

Thank you! I'm updating the other thread as well.

CammoAmmo
02-12-16, 12:27 PM
Good idea @rynetory2! Will do, thanks! :)

kooky panda
02-12-16, 12:46 PM
Thank you! I'm updating the other thread as well.
We do not need two thread for this (too much duplicate work!!). I am merging this thread with the current Valentine 2016 Goal thread since post 3 is up to date!

Thanks!

bobbyrae
02-12-16, 01:43 PM
We do not need two thread for this (too much duplicate work!!). I am merging this thread with the current Valentine 2016 Goal thread since post 3 is up to date!

Thanks!

Perhaps there could be an indication in the first two posts that the first valentine goal has now expired and is no longer available?

bobbyrae
02-12-16, 01:44 PM
I clicked on Liam for my thank you note before I started the quest. Now he's gone, and I can't click on him for the quest.

Liam came in after I checked here and realised I would need to click on him to complete a quest. I had not yet gotten to that stage so I kept him hostage in my bakery until I got to that goal :)

bobbyrae
02-12-16, 01:45 PM
Having Jenny visit didn't give me hearts. Only sugar.

I only got sugar from her too.

cosmolife
02-12-16, 03:34 PM
Wow. That was a quickie quest :)

Very easy and over so quick lol. Yes thank you TL for this surprise quest out of the blue. Just wish they would make the recipes earn a bit more coins so I'd be motivated to cook them after I finish the goal. But alas. It's back to cooking super boring peanut butter balls and peanut cake (forgot what it's called. It's on the cake maker)

CammoAmmo
02-12-16, 06:16 PM
Perhaps there could be an indication in the first two posts that the first valentine goal has now expired and is no longer available?

Good idea! Put a little notice at the top, thanks!

cosmolife
02-14-16, 01:43 PM
Isn't the new short quest over yet? I thought it was to last for only 2 days??

The hearts that you get from Quincy take up precious space in my pantry. I guess I can fill up my pantry with sugar and flour to full capacity so I can delete the hearts.

Just wondering if the mods know when the quest will be done and the hearts disappear from my pantry on their own? If it will be around for several more days, then I'd best fill up my pantry and delete those hearts. Thanks!

SpiritWind00
02-14-16, 01:55 PM
Should be finishing in 3 hours from time of posting. I'm pretty sure the deco items in the market and the goal were due to finish at the same time. My timer is gone though as I finished this. ;)

bobbyrae
02-14-16, 05:22 PM
I just collected hearts from Quincy just to get him out of my bakery. Maybe he won't be back? Unless we need those hearts for something else...

Hopefully next time the special items needed to complete quests won't be added to the pantry inventory count. That's what happens in rs2.