PDA

View Full Version : Login with Facebook?

vjsc
02-02-16, 09:39 AM
Hi,
I've been trying to figure out how I can login with Facebook. I can't find the option anywhere in my apps. I have bingo, monopoly bingo, and clue bingo and the closest hint of a Facebook login is an icon next to the settings icon, but when I click on that, a window pops up that says "oops, coming soon". Is that where the Facebook login should be?

PikaSquirrel
02-02-16, 11:33 AM
Option to connect to Facebook is not available on Android at the moment, sorry!

KimPike
02-02-16, 10:21 PM
I had the same question. So now my question is....why can I not play clue bingo on my laptop through Facebook? All I get is the play now but when I clicked on it, it just brought me back to a screen telling me to get clue bingo. I have had one friend on Facebook that sent me a notification to play the game....and I have been on my phone, but what is the point of an "ad" that pops up telling me to log in with Facebook if it's not available?

PikaSquirrel
02-03-16, 12:32 PM
I had the same question. So now my question is....why can I not play clue bingo on my laptop through Facebook? All I get is the play now but when I clicked on it, it just brought me back to a screen telling me to get clue bingo. I have had one friend on Facebook that sent me a notification to play the game....and I have been on my phone, but what is the point of an "ad" that pops up telling me to log in with Facebook if it's not available?

Our games are only available on mobile devices such as phones and tablets. It's not available to play on your computer through Facebook. Sorry for the inconvenience!

jenluong88
03-14-16, 06:14 PM
i just got a new iphone and want to be able to continue my existing bingo games on my new iphone. but when i synced it so all the apps and info from my old phone transferred to the new one, the bingo data didn't transfer and i had to start over from level 1. do you know how i can get back to my old account on my previous phone?

PikaSquirrel
03-15-16, 10:28 AM
i just got a new iphone and want to be able to continue my existing bingo games on my new iphone. but when i synced it so all the apps and info from my old phone transferred to the new one, the bingo data didn't transfer and i had to start over from level 1. do you know how i can get back to my old account on my previous phone?

Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can help you with the transfer, thanks.