PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Farm

aussie666
02-02-16, 04:41 AM
Hi there, i'm not sure if this is a common problem but in the last 3 days, visiting 1 particular neighbors farm freezes my phone to a point where I have to clear game data just to re-enter the game. When going through my neighbors list to daily tip, I have now resorted to leaving this particular neighbor until last to attempt a visit. It freezes everytime. I have uninstalled and reinstalled farm story 2 and it still doesn't work. Any chance of taking a look? Let me know what details you need. Cheers

aussie666
02-02-16, 04:43 AM
Version 1.7.3.11g

Rynetory2
02-02-16, 07:06 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having issues visiting this particular neighbour. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Droptilushop2
02-03-16, 04:52 PM
Hi there, i'm not sure if this is a common problem but in the last 3 days, visiting 1 particular neighbors farm freezes my phone to a point where I have to clear game data just to re-enter the game. When going through my neighbors list to daily tip, I have now resorted to leaving this particular neighbor until last to attempt a visit. It freezes everytime. I have uninstalled and reinstalled farm story 2 and it still doesn't work. Any chance of taking a look? Let me know what details you need. CheersI am also having the same problem. When I visit a certain neighbour their farm freezes, cant pop hearts or leave a message on their wall. Always have to force close. Also my keyboard is playing up too.

minidemon88
02-05-16, 11:30 AM
I'm having a serious freezing and crashing issues with my game but on my android device instead. Totally unplayable! The game will load, then freeze suddenly and then game crashed. Tried force closing and restarted the game several times, but it kept freezing and then game crashed. I even tried reinstalling the game again and also switching over to another android device but it's still the same freezing and crashing problem.

Btw, I did a check and there's nothing wrong with my android devices and my network connection. Can someone please do a check?

Rynetory2
02-05-16, 06:57 PM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.