PDA

View Full Version : Download goal?

twospoons
02-02-16, 04:29 AM
According to the screen, once I downloaded & played clue bingo v-day, i'd get some gold, and then something else mysterious would happen in part 2 of the goal. I got the gold, but then nothing else happened and there's no part 2 in my goal clipboard. What was the mysterious awesome thing?

(Android player, if that weren't obvious)

kooky panda
02-02-16, 05:29 PM
The reward is 20x Perfect Pillows, the loot needed for the current active World Event.
If you do not think you received these, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

rodant
02-03-16, 08:00 AM
Hey Kooky panda and twospoons, I also achieved this goal, and I did receive the perfect pillows, but here's the weird thing, it also told me I had received a prize and to view it in my Storage, so lo and behold, there are x257 Runestones in my storage vault. Obviously, I can't craft a Rune dragon because it expired a long time ago. What's the story with that? Thanks, Rodant.

kooky panda
02-03-16, 09:02 AM
Hey Kooky panda and twospoons, I also achieved this goal, and I did receive the perfect pillows, but here's the weird thing, it also told me I had received a prize and to view it in my Storage, so lo and behold, there are x257 Runestones in my storage vault. Obviously, I can't craft a Rune dragon because it expired a long time ago. What's the story with that? Thanks, Rodant.
Interesting! I will check on this. If your storm ID is not rodant, please send me a PM with your storm ID for this game.