PDA

View Full Version : Battleground locked

02-01-16, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know why my battleground locked at stage 4? This is the battle after you get HydroYak. It says level 15, locked, but I'm on level 15. Anyone know what to do?

kooky panda
02-02-16, 08:37 AM
Can you post a screenshot?
Have your tried restarting your game?

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 08:51 AM
Have you hatched the Hydro Yak? You need to hatch the previous battlegrounds prize to unlock the next battleground.

cocauina
02-02-16, 11:00 AM
Have you hatched the Hydro Yak? You need to hatch the previous battlegrounds prize to unlock the next battleground.

False. You only need to won the animal, I have only hatched Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak, and I'm currently on Reckeless Rock battleground.

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 11:27 AM
False. You only need to won the animal, I have only hatched Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak, and I'm currently on Reckeless Rock battleground.

Oh! Thanks for letting me know! I read it on the forum way back that you have to hatch the prize animal before the next one unlocks so I've hatched them all... Well, at least you get the gem reward for hatching.

ninasidstorm8
02-02-16, 11:40 AM
Oh! Thanks for letting me know! I read it on the forum way back that you have to hatch the prize animal before the next one unlocks so I've hatched them all... Well, at least you get the gem reward for hatching.

You do need to hatch the animal from the prior Battleground to get the goal for the next Battleground. You can participate in the Battleground without the goal. The goals stack up and as one is completed, the next one will show up even if the actual Battleground has long been completed. That might be what you remembered.

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 03:01 PM
You do need to hatch the animal from the prior Battleground to get the goal for the next Battleground. You can participate in the Battleground without the goal. The goals stack up and as one is completed, the next one will show up even if the actual Battleground has long been completed. That might be what you remembered.

That must be it! :)

02-13-16, 07:34 PM
Somehow.....I kept hitting 15. I was supposed to be doing level 14. I feel stupid