PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Rumours

Simdiva
02-01-16, 01:52 PM
has anyone seen the new banner page or a hint of what's coming in the next week or two?

It sounds like we have two major events coming up mardisgras and valentines. The App Store talks about the Love Letter Dragon, Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light plus an Opal dragon in the mines! I wonder what Color that will be. Can it be our long hoped for pink gemstone?

There is also a hint of silver screen A-list dragons but no idea whether they will be event or breedable so ready what.

And then finally speculation on the mardisgras beaded dragon and dynamite dragon.

Lots to speculate over but it all sounds exciting and I can hardly wait!

ninasidstorm8
02-01-16, 02:51 PM
has anyone seen the new banner page or a hint of what's coming in the next week or two?

It sounds like we have two major events coming up mardisgras and valentines. The App Store talks about the Love Letter Dragon, Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light plus an Opal dragon in the mines! I wonder what Color that will be. Can it be our long hoped for pink gemstone?

There is also a hint of silver screen A-list dragons but no idea whether they will be event or breedable so ready what.

And then finally speculation on the mardisgras beaded dragon and dynamite dragon.

Lots to speculate over but it all sounds exciting and I hardly wait!

I saw it. It said three A-list dragons which I assume are a breeding trio with an Oscar night theme. On iOS you can view the information from the App update. I already have the update installed.

Simdiva
02-01-16, 03:01 PM
I don't normally go for breeding trios due to terrible luck but I had much better luck this last week so might try, admittedly, I used boosting with a temple but it worked well.

mystctattoo
02-01-16, 04:01 PM
I just saw it and it has me super excited and about to start planting like crazy lol Can't wait!

TwinkleTwiny
02-02-16, 02:35 AM
I do not know if it is the right place to post. Do you know what the new version of Dragon story (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine) brings to the game? It doesn't change anything for me

jagarjag
02-02-16, 07:42 AM
It is too early to say, but I think the game loads a little faster with the valentine version. Also the game has not crashed yet for me while visiting the high level nbrs. Visiting storage remains a pain in the a.. but if the crash problem is really solved then it is a huge relief...but like I said..too early to evaluate...

amerirish
02-02-16, 08:04 AM
"Dynamite Dragon" this has to be another bomb producing dragon, right?? :D :D

amerirish
02-02-16, 08:07 AM
Here's the full text of "Coming Soon" in the app store:

* The romantic Love Letter Dragon arrives on the island just in time for Valentine's Day!
* Break the rules and unite the Dame of Darkness with the lord of Light in the name of love!
* Dive deep into the mines to retrieve the Opal Dragon for a loved one!
* The Groom Dragon has finally arrived to marry his bride, but will she still be at the altar?
* Fall in love again with the silver screen during this season's award show with three new A-list Dragons!
* Celebrate Mardi Gras with the Beaded Dragon and go out with a bang with the Dynamite Dragon!

hiabarara
02-02-16, 08:08 AM
an Opal dragon in the mines! I wonder what Color that will be. Can it be our long hoped for pink gemstone?Hell yeah! Give me more pink dragons! *u*

I saw it. It said three A-list dragons which I assume are a breeding trio with an Oscar night theme. On iOS you can view the information from the App update. I already have the update installed.I'm not sure how I feel about trios. My first and only was the trio from Christmas. It was awful (especially the long fails), but I really do want to have the Valentines trio RightHeart, LeftHeart and Passion!

Also, on a side note: It's ridiculous that I still can't open any newer version than Halloween. I can't open Valentines, Christmas, standard version etc. You would think one of the patches should fix it, but nope.

TwinkleTwiny
02-02-16, 08:59 AM
Thank you jagarjag, amerirish and hiabarara , I play on android so I do not have any special description for valentine version except "performance optimizations and bug fixes" on play store. I look forward any valentine events ! <3

cocauina
02-02-16, 11:08 AM
We already had a Fire Opal Dragon, from TL, this Opal Dragon, may be a recoloring, just hope not.

The rest is new, the same trio from Valentine will be re-release again, like always, and apparently our Bride Dragon will no longer be alone xD

random59
02-02-16, 12:58 PM
Just thinking about the Silver Screen and a trio of dragons that maybe it's a Tales Event and who woul be the great screen lovers of all times?

FlatFoot
02-02-16, 01:20 PM
Opal is certainly not a recolor. The coloring on it however, looks incredible in my opinion

freshfunin2008
02-02-16, 03:33 PM
Well we all know about rumors. They are ALL true! LOL

Natasha_07
02-02-16, 03:36 PM
I've already have the Valentine's trio which is the only ones I have, didn't get lucky with xmas ones.

I'm interested in the mardi gras one more! :)

jim23cash
02-03-16, 09:53 AM
"Dynamite Dragon" this has to be another bomb producing dragon, right?? :D :D

I hope that if it is a "Dynamite-Producing" Dragon, that they intend to open that side of the mine back up for those of us who had to use that last expansion. It's really unfair that because we needed that expansion, now we don't get the benefit of using dynamite to collect food or coin. Once again, descriminated against because we have been: playing longer, spending gold and being good customers. :( Annie

Tictoclolo
02-03-16, 04:12 PM
About Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light, that sound like a new Tale for me. Maybe something like a Romeo and Juliett story ? In any case, whatever it is, that's the Dragons that I'm the most curious about.

But I have to admit that the teaser of our favorite game designer about Opal pick my interest too... XD Opals can be really beautifull stones with all there iridescents reflects. That make me wonder if Opal Dragon could be a all-new hybrid species: Rainbow/Gemstone... Would be cool! -*o*-

About Dynamite, I wonder too if it's not a new Bomb type. There's two slots in the habitat, after all. And I think there will probably be, at least, one tournament. There's always one or two tournament(s) with current year's event/season themed Dragon(s) to win. But I have no idea that if it will be one of the Dragons we can see on the update wich will be the Arena's Master.

Dragosle
02-03-16, 11:44 PM
Goodness, look like this Valentine will be very busy with DS :D

As for Dynamite Dragon, I think it will be different from the Bomb Dragon since we bombs is use for mining dragon while dynamites are for expansion part (they also have different icon in-game). But the problem is, many players have already reached the limit on expansion mining so there's not much point in this type of dragon anymore... or are they gonna add more mining land :eek:

hiabarara
02-04-16, 02:31 AM
About Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light, that sound like a new Tale for me. Maybe something like a Romeo and Juliett story ? In any case, whatever it is, that's the Dragons that I'm the most curious about.That sounds perfectly legit! Thank God I saved saved up food again :D

But I have to admit that the teaser of our favorite game designer about Opal pick my interest too... XD Opals can be really beautifull stones with all there iridescents reflects. That make me wonder if Opal Dragon could be a all-new hybrid species: Rainbow/Gemstone... Would be cool! -*o*Ohh, I love special type combinations! I was so excited when Sweet Tooth got released (Fairytale/Rainbow). I want more of such combinations!

Sandybellee
02-04-16, 06:06 AM
I'm especially looking forward to this one:

It's so cute!

blackeneddove
02-04-16, 02:18 PM
Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light?? I guess I'm not the only Game of Thrones fan! Lol! ;-) Can't wait to see these two! :)

zyfazix
02-04-16, 03:02 PM
I'm especially looking forward to this one:

It's so cute!

I think that's the Lovebird dragon from last year's world event

Sandybellee
02-04-16, 05:30 PM
I think that's the Lovebird dragon from last year's world event

Ok, thanks! :) Maybe it will make an appearance on spin to win or something then since it's on the splash screen.

Niire
02-04-16, 08:24 PM
Ohh, please please, if a dynomite dragon comes out, PLEASE let us mine if we have all the expansions! i was decorating for my royals from the tales, and accidentally bought the last piece of land available...and have been sweating food ever since. Even if it's more expansions, i can be more careful this time around, lol!

Everything else sounds awesome, can't wait till it starts. Looking forward to seeing if they do spins or breeding last year's dragons, or both. I started last summer near the end I believe, so all of this new stuff is so awesome to see, even if it's not so new. :)

ecxtasy
02-05-16, 01:52 AM
I only came here for a Valentine's gold dragon lol