PDA

View Full Version : Faerie Workshop does anyone have 2?

1whitty
02-01-16, 01:21 PM
I just completed the faerie workshop & it is staying very busy working on the faerie bridge goal. I love the little pink building and think I want another one. Will it be useful in future to have two? Thanks

SpiritWind00
02-01-16, 01:50 PM
It's always good to work towards 2 of any crafting building. The faerie bridge is a wonderful source for faerie items though. If you're getting by, postpone, but I'd still plan to get 2 when you can. ;)

1whitty
02-01-16, 01:53 PM
It's always good to work towards 2 of any crafting building. The faerie bridge is a wonderful source for faerie items though. If you're getting by, postpone, but I'd still plan to get 2 when you can. ;)

Thank you SpiritWind. I'm going to buy another.

ShibuyaCloth
02-01-16, 02:54 PM
I have two, it is useful to produce quest items faster. Most of the time i will be idle, so 2x more chance to have it idle.

1whitty
02-01-16, 03:18 PM
I have two, it is useful to produce quest items faster. Most of the time i will be idle, so 2x more chance to have it idle.
Thank you. I'm going to buy it as soon as I finish the faerie bridge

danzplace
02-01-16, 07:48 PM
Good luck! I have never regretted getting two. It's essential for making fairy sap down the line.

Anaboe
02-02-16, 05:02 AM
I bought my second one only to craft a unique item simultaniously, since the option would dissappear after the crafting. I can't remember what item it was tho.

I only use my FW to craft Fearie sap, but since living wood is so scarce, and needed for a lot of things, one workshop is in inventory, and the other one is mostly standing there useless.

I only crafted enough of the other items to craft te Fearie Bridge, since that one drops more than enough items to do whatever you like. So I build the second workshop with drops from the Fearie Bridge, not with crafted items.

kellbell710
02-02-16, 09:42 PM
I have 2 FW and I rarely use them. Ended up putting one in storage. Hopefully they will be more useful in future goals.