PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Visits

juliedelaney
02-01-16, 09:55 AM
Hi,

I am pretty new to the game, so this may sound like a dumb question. When my neighbors visit, most of them say full and let me know when clear. How do I know when they are clear?! :confused:

Thanks for any help!!

dollydaydreams1
02-01-16, 11:04 AM
Hi Julie, I'm not sure what you mean :) Can you give more info?

patayita
02-01-16, 11:10 AM
Hi,

I am pretty new to the game, so this may sound like a dumb question. When my neighbors visit, most of them say full and let me know when clear. How do I know when they are clear?! :confused:

Thanks for any help!!

Maybe they mean that your tables are full with coins :) or that your neighbor list is full, they can't add you as their neighbor.

juliedelaney
02-01-16, 11:14 AM
They are not able to help out? They say lmkwc but I'm not sure how to tell when it is clear?

Thanks!

kooky panda
02-01-16, 11:16 AM
Hi,

Thanks for any help!!
If you are talking about your own restaurant, to clear off your table, click on the sparkles on your tables.

CindysTNFarm
02-06-16, 10:26 PM
It's not a dumb question. This part of the game isn't intuitive for new users. When a neighbor visits and leaves a tip on your table, you'll see little flashing sparkes on the table that are very subtle. Click on those tables, and you receive the tip. It will clear it for more visitors. Personally, I hate when people fill up my message board with those "full" messages. I can't stay around 24 hours to play, so it's rather pointless to fill up my message board. I think they're just trying to let us know they stopped by but really? ;):rolleyes:

kooky panda
02-07-16, 09:27 AM
Personally, I hate when people fill up my message board with those "full" messages. I can't stay around 24 hours to play, so it's rather pointless to fill up my message board. I think they're just trying to let us know they stopped by but really? ;):roll eyes:

Since your newsfeed can only hold 10 messages that someone visits, players like to post on your wall that they did attempt to tip so you will know there were there and you can come over to tip their restaurant.