PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving gifts

Unregistered
08-14-10, 03:28 PM
Im not receiving any gifts. Nothing show up in my news feed. Also I'm only able to send gifts some of the time. What's up?

Summerville
08-14-10, 04:07 PM
Me too. No gifts since sometime this morning, despite people telling me they are sending. Not in my news feed, no gift icon on my home page. :-(

BearVille
08-14-10, 09:33 PM
same problem here! no gifts received, and many of my neighbors cannot receive the gifts i send... fix this please!!!

Unregistered
08-14-10, 11:37 PM
Yea no gifts being received

Unregistered
08-15-10, 02:30 AM
It's because there's a limit, once you've received your limit you can't get any more

Daniel922866
08-15-10, 07:32 AM
I had exactly the same problem and was wondering about. Also I never saw that any of my houses gets cleaned.

I did following:
Disabled wireless, switched off my iPod and switched on again. After wireless access I started CityStory and it was loading with start screen. Afterwards I could see all the gifts and also that all my houses are cleaned.

Looks like there is a refresh problem, so that we cant see all changes in our city while running the game. Also open neighbors city and go back to home screen doesn't work.

PS: Sorry for all who sent me gifts! So far I don't have enough money to give all of them gifts as well. As soon I have enough money I will do it, promist!

Unregistered
08-15-10, 11:24 AM
Try to give gifts and it says sorry it can't then when you want to try it again the option is gone for that neighbor. Same dollar value return no matter the size or cost of the house stinks. I bought that big hotel for 20? You're kidding right! What's the point?