PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Map request not sent out

Cesar49
01-31-16, 04:28 AM
I just sent out requests for mystic maps but got the message that two of my neighbours didn't get the request as I'd already asked them for something. This was news to me, as I haven't requested anything for at least 2 days! I had just agreed to SEND maps to 2 neighbours, but can't see why that should stop me from asking for maps in return. Any ideas why I got this message (I only have 18 neighbours so it wasn't the number of requests I was making)?

hiabarara
01-31-16, 05:49 AM
You can check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86790-Three-annoying-messages-I-have-a-hypothesis). We're not completely sure why it happens, but a lot of people have some theories.

kooky panda
01-31-16, 01:42 PM
I just sent out requests for mystic maps but got the message that two of my neighbours didn't get the request as I'd already asked them for something. This was news to me, as I haven't requested anything for at least 2 days! I had just agreed to SEND maps to 2 neighbours, but can't see why that should stop me from asking for maps in return. Any ideas why I got this message (I only have 18 neighbours so it wasn't the number of requests I was making)?

This seems to happen when you are going down and checking off neighbors, then one unchecks so you have to check it again.
Not sure why, but this has been reported over.