PDA

View Full Version : Please pay back mastery spice instead of simple spice

kenvindeptrai
01-30-16, 10:21 PM
why do I keep playing this game bcs there are a lot of things to cook to upgrade food with mastery spice. Now my coins about 11 millions, tired of earning more money . I only focus on mastering recipes, why every time the new event comes , we get new recipes to upgrade mastery star asap, and we cant . We got job to work as you guys did in real life, no time much to take care the special charasters to collect ingredients. We only hope enjoy this game, but times after times we feel stressful to complete the event . Now I only hope that you could pay back the mastery spice for the new food . And more than that, the ghostly stove only receive simple spice (+1 coin per dish every serving) ( where is mastery spice like others appliances????).
Kooky panda hope you help me. Thank you.

kooky panda
01-31-16, 01:28 PM
I am sorry but I do not quite understand what you need help with?

catfoodie
01-31-16, 01:42 PM
Maybe she means that when we master recipes to second level we get simple spice and she asks that we get mastery spice instead? But it sounds more like suggestion than actual question

phatzs
01-31-16, 05:14 PM
why do I keep playing this game bcs there are a lot of things to cook to upgrade food with mastery spice. Now my coins about 11 millions, tired of earning more money . I only focus on mastering recipes, why every time the new event comes , we get new recipes to upgrade mastery star asap, and we cant . We got job to work as you guys did in real life, no time much to take care the special charasters to collect ingredients. We only hope enjoy this game, but times after times we feel stressful to complete the event . Now I only hope that you could pay back the mastery spice for the new food . And more than that, the ghostly stove only receive simple spice (+1 coin per dish every serving) ( where is mastery spice like others appliances????).
Kooky panda hope you help me. Thank you.

Wow I wish I had that problem on earning too much money! I can't seem to earn enough!