PDA

View Full Version : Requesting quick serves from Facebook friends

hushkat
01-30-16, 01:17 PM
I now have 9 Facebook friends playing bakery story 2 but they don't show up on my list of friends so I can request / send quick serves. What am I missing? Is there something else I need to do?

SpiritWind00
01-30-16, 04:37 PM
Same, except 3 show up in my list with their real names and all the other requests come through in drops and drabs from 'Bakery Friends'. I've already asked about some things about FB, so I'll add this to the list.

VanaCatu
02-02-16, 11:46 AM
I already have 11, but when i tap to ask, I can see only 1st one i've added.
whole day until she answers my request. and then empty page.
and the SEARCH DOESN'T WORK!

and, maybe it's dumb question, but I can only ASK for gloves.
but I don't see how can I SEND gloves.

i mean, i'm getting your request, and when i accept it,
sometimes it writes "1 gift accepted and sent"
and sometimes - "1 gift sent".

wht it depends on?
and how can anyone send me gift when i cannot except of answering request?

CammoAmmo
02-02-16, 12:16 PM
I think sometimes it helps to log in and out of fb to reset it.

hushkat
02-02-16, 06:30 PM
I think sometimes it helps to log in and out of fb to reset it.

Thank you!! This updated my friend list! But as mentioned above I think I'm only able to request quick serves but not send them. ?

CammoAmmo
02-02-16, 07:49 PM
Thank you!! This updated my friend list! But as mentioned above I think I'm only able to request quick serves but not send them. ?

Glad it worked! I wasn't getting any notifications for a week so I decided to sign in and out, seems to work wonders for everything, refreshing new neighbors, etc.

You can only send quick serves after you receive the request for them I believe. So you can only send requests, but when you send one your friend will get the notification and then they can press accept to send it back, and vice versa.

What confuses me is that sometimes you can only send the gift back when u click accept and then the other half of the time it says gift accepted and returned so you have to have 2 interactions in one day to get the quick serves but it doesn't distinguish what you are doing each time...not really sure what is going on there.

Edit: Also just remembered what SpiritWind said about how some neighbors simply show up as "Bakery Friend"... some days all of my neighbors are this and the other days they have their regular FB name. Is this a glitch or feature?

SpiritWind00
02-04-16, 03:12 AM
Today I got a message I hadn't seen before and it says 'you have helped the maximum amount of people today' or something like that. Also noticed that I only get a full list of FB friends once a day and then it reverts back to just seeing the first 3 players I added when I sent out requests. Just thought I'd throw more info in the mix! :)

Cammo, your name shows for me daily and not as 'bakery friend'. I wonder if that's a settings feature in FB somewhere when it interacts with the app.

CosmicTeapot
02-10-16, 02:49 PM
I'm also having the same issue. I have at least 15 people in my Facebook friends list who play Bakery Story 2 but when I go to the game and click on the yellow envelope either none of them show up or I just have 1 show up in the list. I've already tried logging in and out of Facebook to see if somehow that will help refresh the friend list within the game but nothing happens! I haven't tried clearing the data for BakeryStory2 because I worry that I'll forever loose my progress. It's frustrating!