PDA

View Full Version : Valentine clue

rjw85
01-30-16, 05:00 AM
I can't download this to get the reward. I wonder if it's because I am a UK user and it's called cluedo here.

What should I do?

K0s4ka
01-30-16, 06:21 AM
I'm in the UK too and have downloaded it without any problems. What happens when you click the link?

riverly
01-30-16, 06:54 AM
The reward is a troll coin? Seriously?

rulerofjennyville
01-30-16, 07:07 AM
Is this it for Valentine's Day? They changed the appearance of the app and told us to download another game and play it to level 7? And all you get is one troll coin for that? Seriously? Or is another challenge going to appear? This game is going downhill fast. I wonder if they're going to discontinue it - they don't seem to be trying very hard. Dragonvale has a really nice game with rose petals going on.

jbfps116
01-30-16, 08:37 AM
I swear it said you get a "decoration" for completing the bingo app mission. Does anyone have a pic to prove it?? All I got was a troll coin which I don't need as I just hit 99 today.

rjw85
01-30-16, 08:58 AM
It just goes to a white page for ever...not true of other games it says to download...

PrincessCupOButter
01-30-16, 09:51 AM
Is this it for Valentine's Day? They changed the appearance of the app and told us to download another game and play it to level 7? And all you get is one troll coin for that? Seriously? Or is another challenge going to appear? This game is going downhill fast. I wonder if they're going to discontinue it - they don't seem to be trying very hard. Dragonvale has a really nice game with rose petals going on.

Relax! It's not even February yet! I'm sure playing clue bingo isn't THE Valentine update. There's a February sneak peek in the update info from the App Store (for iOS, not sure how it works for android). Or you can check the "Sneak Peek and Musings" thread for more info. Spiritwind posted it there.

eliana300
01-30-16, 10:05 AM
It's not fair, as an android player I really need that troll coin but I can't download the game because it says that's not available in my country, so I really feel discriminated for been an android player and for not been from U.S. :mad:

redpenny
01-30-16, 10:19 AM
Which game is it?

I opened my game this morning while still half asleep and missed it! I remember something about the gold coin but don't remember which game to download! Do I have to follow the morning link or is it one of the games in my Kingdom Goals?

Thanks!

PrincessCupOButter
01-30-16, 10:25 AM
I swear it said you get a "decoration" for completing the bingo app mission. Does anyone have a pic to prove it?? All I got was a troll coin which I don't need as I just hit 99 today.

I saw decoration too! I even went and checked the market to see if something new had unlocked. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture. But...I am happy with the gold token, I don't mind playing a round or two of bingo for it. Lol

Which game is it?

I opened my game this morning while still half asleep and missed it! I remember something about the gold coin but don't remember which game to download! Do I have to follow the morning link or is it one of the games in my Kingdom Goals?

Thanks!

It's the Valentine version of Clue Bingo. Is the link to play it in your goal book? I'm not sure it will work if you don't have the goal to play it. I followed the link from the pop-up and the reward was one gold troll token.

redpenny
01-30-16, 11:35 AM
No goal for Valentine Bingo :(

I uninstalled/reinstalled and still nothing.

Hopefully it will pop up again in the morning.

Thanks for your response!

rulerofjennyville
01-30-16, 03:58 PM
I didn't get any gems for downloading and playing clue - did anyone else?

SpiritWind00
01-30-16, 04:49 PM
After the instal, when you got the goal to collect from a building the reward was a gold token, not gems. If you had the goal to collect and did not receive your token, you need to email Support. The forum cannot help with this.

Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

SpiritWind00
01-30-16, 06:55 PM
Update... Other forums posting with same issue. Will keep closed but will post update from S8. Thanks.