PDA

View Full Version : New Rewards Item for Balloon

HappyJ8
01-29-16, 08:06 PM
Can we have new rewards for the ballon?
It never give you diamonds too!

I have stop trading for a long time because it really is not worth the while to spend so much time and so many coins to get one miserable item. I really hope TL can improve it.

HappyJ8
02-12-16, 09:04 PM
Thank you Storm8/TeamLava for adding new rewards item to the hot air balloon!! Cool! :cool:
I'm going to start turning in for tickets today!
Yippie!! :D

Rynetory2
02-13-16, 09:04 AM
Great to hear that your suggestion came true! :D

Thanks S8 for new prizes and the lesser number of tickets required for redemption. It does made the balloon more fun and less tedious. :)

ginrae22
02-23-16, 10:50 AM
Hey so I have noticed that every time I click on the balloon to fill orders it always has the golden bass...well those are not easy to come by. So is that always going to be one of the items now?! If so that's really not cool. Anyway I used to like to fill orders but I probably won't be from now on I guess.

Rynetory2
02-23-16, 05:50 PM
I don't think we should be getting golden bass for balloon orders too. Is this happening lately? What version are you using?

I'll report this. Thanks for your feedback, ginrae22.

Mcps0422
04-18-16, 11:59 AM
Hi! It would be sweet if prizes were more "random"... Customized? Maybe that would be too difficult, but i get so excited when i have saved up even 10 tickets, then bummed when its my 5th flower stand or 4th bicycle, or even a duplicate anything lol. Itd be nice if once you get that item, its eliminated, and you canonly receive whatever else in that ticket category (i never make it to 25... Too poor and impatient��)....