PDA

View Full Version : Update Ideas- bring back the goddess designs please:)

afro_gurl
01-29-16, 04:44 PM
Please give us a dark brown wooden floor tile that shows wood grain like the color of the new mirrors, but with the grain of the new beautiful silver stream tables.

Please please please bring back the goddess statues, racks, and Aquarius fountain. The white is so beautiful and classy. The new white & cream items coming out are so very, coveted and needed. Thanks for that! Please bring us back the old goodies too, ALL of the goddess stuff is timeless elegance that so many of us desire in our shops.

Hot pink wallpaper would be lovely. Gold paper that matches the racks and tables for gems.

Please also bring back the staples like the backlit flooring in all of the colors. They are essential in design for that pop of color, I think.

I've been playing for 4 years and so have friends of mine asking for the same things I am requesting for updates. Thanks again!! I hope this is read by the design team, since I was referred here after numerous emails requesting these things.

tammybfarm
01-29-16, 04:50 PM
Why not bring back past Valentines Items , like in Bakery and Restaurant Stories?? Storm8 give us players something other than the []we have been getting!! The old items were nice and a lot of players would like to buy them even now. WHY did you take away the limited offers?

afro_gurl
01-29-16, 06:10 PM
Lol I guess not! I like the updates bringing back old things but there's so much in our regular lists of floor and wall items to purchase that r ugly and I wud rather see them go, than lose certain LTOs.

tammybfarm
01-29-16, 09:49 PM
It has gotten pitiful lol. I just hope that they get this going because I miss playing Fashion Story. I will make sure to use the word ugly from now on :confused:

afro_gurl
02-05-16, 12:01 PM
Thank you TEAM LAVA for the AQUARIUS FOUNTAIN!!! Plus all the extra goodies this update! We LOVE IT!!

Still hoping for the re release of the white goddess racks and tables etc

Idea for floor, red brick to match the wall brick. Thank you again!

Please also re release the swirl tiles, both the red and black versions, thanks for listening :)