PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius January 29 2016

kooky panda
01-29-16, 02:17 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28159&d=1454092177 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28159&d=1454092177)

Age of Aquarius Goals( 7 days)

1. Start Breeding any 2 Animals (skip 10 gems)

2. Collect Astral Vases (skip 240 gems) (these may drop from harvesting crops)

3. Hatch Chilly Goat (skip 50 gems)

4. Feed Chilly Goat 50 times (skip 50 gems)

Reward: Aquarius Animal

++END++

Good Luck everyone!

intrinsicallyknotted
01-29-16, 04:44 PM
For once the color variation on Epic form I actually like! I prefer to kep most of my animals at level 10 rather than have the weird tinting that they get at level 15, but I'm really liking that starry effect on Aquarius!

ninasidstorm8
01-29-16, 05:06 PM
I gather from the other thread, that Step 3 of the Goal is to breed a Chilly Goat and Step 4 is to feed it. I would like to know two things if someone already has that information.

1) How many Gems to skip breeding the Chilly Goat.
2) How many times do we need to feed the Chilly Goat.

I haven't even complete Step 1 yet since I bred an Obsidian Cyclops 2 hours before the update and I am trying to come up with a plan of attack, so any information regarding these two points would be welcome.

Drachenia
01-29-16, 06:07 PM
If I remember correctly it costs 50 Gems Task 2 to skip . So Chilly Goat feed is 50 times .

ninasidstorm8
01-29-16, 07:09 PM
If I remember correctly it costs 50 Gems Task 2 to skip . So Chilly Goat feed is 50 times .

Thanks for the information. Feeding 50 times would mean raising a new baby through level 9 so it would only be 1 round in the Evolution Flower.

mrhammy48
01-29-16, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the information. Feeding 50 times would mean raising a new baby through level 9 so it would only be 1 round in the Evolution Flower.

It also means that if you already have one at level 10 you have to breed one still. I'm guessing this one is out of my reach :(. I had the hardest time getting the goat the first time.

calvinxx
01-29-16, 08:16 PM

Does the gem cost go down by 1 with every feeding?????

Drachenia
01-29-16, 08:48 PM
Does the gem cost go down by 1 with every feeding?????

Yes it does Calvinxx

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160130/f6mftgud.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Drachenia
01-29-16, 08:59 PM
Hi everybody! I 'm done I hope the next month, I have my 6 farms . Good luck collecting the Vases

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160130/26jjilmg.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

ninasidstorm8
01-29-16, 09:01 PM
Hi everybody! I 'm done I hope the next month, I have my 6 farms . Good luck collecting the Vases

Congratulations!!!!

Atlantis536
01-29-16, 10:43 PM
Description?

mimbiville2
01-29-16, 11:07 PM
Will this new animal fit into any other habitat besides Zodiac? What are the elements, please?

natxjkkggg
01-30-16, 12:18 AM
Super Drachenia,this is the answer of my question from the morning in a very very Impressive way!!congratulation.

calvinxx
01-30-16, 01:27 AM
Will this new animal fit into any other habitat besides Zodiac? What are the elements, please?

It's definitely gonna be Zodiac/Water I bet

ogreve
01-30-16, 03:47 AM
Can anyone confirm that step 3 is to BREED a Chilly Goat, it is it to HATCH a Chilly Goat? Such will be a BIG difference for those who have won on on the spin to win. I'm not one of those (not yet anyway), but now that goat would be a very welcome outcome from the wheel...
I only have one level 10 Chilly Goat left (previous duplicates have long since been sold). I'm trying hard to breed one. On my secondary account I got the 14 hours directly. I'll use the slack nest time (during the phase where I gather vases) for hatching some animals from storage there...

ogreve
01-30-16, 03:48 AM
It's definitely gonna be Zodiac/Water I bet

That would certainly fit the name and element best but that yellow colour might also indicate electric being one of the elements. Perhaps Drachenia can tell us this?

Sunlightpassingthroughtheice
01-30-16, 03:48 AM
Does anyone know whether we have to actually breed the chilly goat when we're on step 3 or if it would also count to breed it before, leave it in the den and just move the egg to the tree when on that step? If I manage to get that 14 hour timer it might be the perfect time to get some animals out of storage...

Sandybellee
01-30-16, 04:02 AM
Can anyone confirm that step 3 is to BREED a Chilly Goat, it is it to HATCH a Chilly Goat? Such will be a BIG difference for those who have won on on the spin to win. I'm not one of those (not yet anyway), but now that goat would be a very welcome outcome from the wheel...
I only have one level 10 Chilly Goat left (previous duplicates have long since been sold). I'm trying hard to breed one. On my secondary account I got the 14 hours directly. I'll use the slack nest time (during the phase where I gather vases) for hatching some animals from storage there...

Since it is on sale in the shop and Drachenia wrote that s/he bought one after failing to breed it, I'm guessing the task is to hatch a Chilly Goat. Hopefully someone can confirm soon!

natxjkkggg
01-30-16, 04:57 AM
Drachenia shurely will answer this question I Hope!!

cindersong
01-30-16, 05:52 AM
Does placing an egg won on the wheel count as breeding? (Sorry for duplicate question, just see it above and can't delete this)

Galadraal
01-30-16, 07:21 AM
What is the breed time for Chilly Goat?

With the other times we've needed to "hatch" something we got credit for placing on the nest or hatching. I have had both situations where I jumped the *** and bred the needed animal

Galadraal
01-30-16, 07:21 AM
I've gotten quite a few Seahorse but no Chilly

AliceWinter24
01-30-16, 07:37 AM
Breeding time for Chilly Goat is 14 hours.

Niire
01-30-16, 08:12 AM
Soo odd...just before this began, I actually BRED a chilly goat as a fail, lol. Now got one on the nest. It sounds like it's a hatch him, since you can buy him for sale, and that wouldn't count as a breed. Good luck everyone! <3

mrhammy48
01-30-16, 08:20 AM
Sometimes I don't get astral vases from my crops. It's going to take longer to get through this goal than I originally thought.

ogreve
01-30-16, 09:22 AM
Woohooo, either I got REALLY lucky and lightning did strike twice, or perhaps the breeding odds for the Chilly Goat are better now. In my secondary account I got it in the FIRST try and on my main account I got it too now on only the third attempt! That's VERY quick for me!

Now it becomes important to know whether it's "hatching" or "breeding". In case of the latter I can move it to the nest earlier. In the meantime I shall use the slack nest time for hatching some (but not too many!) animals from storage.

LynsoKevin
01-30-16, 10:31 AM
I got a chilly goat on the wheel if I stick it in the nest does that count?? Also how many drippings do you get per hour? Is there a best plan of action for this.

RowanaFarrin
01-30-16, 10:58 AM
Hi all! I've been a bit busy and am just now getting around to catching up on the forum things. Very excited to see the new Zodiac creatures! Not sure I'll be picking up the habitats just yet, as I liked to be sure I'll actually get a couple animals first, but they are also very pretty!

I'm still working on collecting astral vases, but I've been putting in my water/nature tries for Chilly Goat while I do. I do have a level 1 Chilly Goat already, so I can skip that step if needed and feed the one I have thankfully. My first try was turtisle and I just got 13 hours, which should be Sea Horse!! :D I know it's not what I needed, but I've been wanting one of these for ages and I finally got one!

Glad to see a few people get their goats already! Good luck all! ^_^

Clark_Wayne
01-30-16, 11:06 AM
Does placing an egg won on the wheel count as breeding? (Sorry for duplicate question, just see it above and can't delete this)

both count : you can place egg or hatch egg , it doesn't matter. it is like in tales ;)
but i don't know for eggs won with the wheel.
I suppose placing egg from storage is the same, but since hatching count as well , better place your egg first and when you come to the step 2 , you hatch it then you go direct to step 3 (feed chilly goat) : it will save your time ;)

got my chilly goat on 2nd try with Crystal Unicorn-Ocean Owl (happy dance)

cheetahblood
01-30-16, 12:01 PM
I luckily won a chilly goat on the wheel this morning! I'm going to be a tad bit sad if putting it on the nest doesn't count as hatching one and I have to skip the task with 10 gems, but hopefully it doesn't come to that. (Although it's a helluva lot better than trying to breed one.)

ninasidstorm8
01-30-16, 01:16 PM
I luckily won a chilly goat on the wheel this morning! I'm going to be a tad bit sad if putting it on the nest doesn't count as hatching one and I have to skip the task with 10 gems, but hopefully it doesn't come to that. (Although it's a helluva lot better than trying to breed one.)

What makes you think you can skip the Hatch a Chilly Goat task for 10 gems. The OP says 50 gems but I think that is a mistake. In the past, the Breeding/Hatching Step could be skipped for 25 Gems. That is my hope with this one as well.

I have another 18 1/2 hours to wait for an Obsidian Cyclops to leave the Breeding Den, so I can start on Step 1. I originally planned to plant some 20 hour crops, wait 20 hours and then speed the Obsidian Cyclops to the nest and start the goal line. However, I remembered that the last few goal line animals only needed 25 gems to skip them and I have a baby Chilly Goat that I can feed. So, I decided to wait out my first ever Gem Hybrid rather that speed it up and still risk not breeding the Chilly Goat. I figure it will cost me 20 hours of breeding so about 3 attempts at the Chilly Goat. I used the free time to hatch the last of the Egypt and Autumn animals I had in storage since they didn't need any additional space in my Forest. I can always use the gems to speed it off the nest instead, once we have a clearer picture of the details of Step 3.

I will still try to breed the Chilly Goat and there is always the possibility of winning one from the Spin to Win wheel. If I wait out the time on the nest as well, my Obsidian Cyclops will hatch about 8 1/2 hours before the Tuesday update. Since I expect the Valentine's World Event to begin with the update, it would have been nice to pull it off the nest right away for 45 tokens but I don't think that will be worth tying my nest up for an additional 8 1/2 hours.

Putting the Chilly Goat on the nest from storage may not count as hatching, but actually hatching it off the nest will. Remember to leave 17 hours for a turn in the Evolution Flower since you need 50 feedings. You should have plenty of time to get everything done within the 7 days.

sweetypies97
01-30-16, 01:44 PM
My prediction is that the first zodiac animals will be easy to obtain, but it will get harder and harder as we go, so that people need to use more and more gems to get them. The first two or three habitats will be available on 'sale' but the last one will be full price (or even more expensive).

I'm not sure I'm going to even bother with the whole thing. I hate the way FFS has changed into nothing but a money grabbing greed exercise for S8.

Scribbles138
01-30-16, 01:51 PM
Putting the Chilly Goat on the nest from storage may not count as hatching, but actually hatching it off the nest will. Remember to leave 17 hours for a turn in the Evolution Flower since you need 50 feedings. You should have plenty of time to get everything done within the 7 days.

I'm hoping hatching it off the nest will count. I have one in storage, and I don't really want to breed one given that I've already got it. If anyone gets confirmation that putting your egg from storage into or out of the nest works, please post about it.

Sandybellee
01-30-16, 01:54 PM
Ok, I have decided on a plan. I'm currently collecting vases (only 31% there, so it will take a few more days). I'm betting on the task being to hatch a Chilly Goat instead of breeding one so I'm not even going to try to breed it. I will instead continue breeding Pyro Pony with Crystal Unicorn in hopes of a gem hybrid.

I won a Chilly Goat from the wheel and I have a juvenile one in my forest. I still need one evolution, so will have to remember to place the egg on the nest in good time. I'm really looking forward to getting Aquarius! :)

Good luck everyone!

jojopeanut
01-30-16, 07:48 PM
I got a SeaHorse breeding 13HRS super rare yet the Chilly Goat which is only rare is 14HRS. Go figure SMH.

RocioBM
01-30-16, 08:07 PM
People who got the Chilly Goat by breeding: Can you say your combination, please? :D

ogreve
01-30-16, 10:24 PM
People who got the Chilly Goat by breeding: Can you say your combination, please? :D

Hi,
As long as you use a combination with nature-water you have a shot at it.
If you're sticking with nature and water as only elements, it shouldn't really matter which animals you use to provide (exactly) those two elements.
In my secondary account I got it first try with the Pandaffodil + Frostfang, and on my main account on the third try with my Crystal Unicorn + Hydro Yak.
For me that was amazingly quick; I very rarely breed a required animal on the first try (unless it's a common animal), and then to also get one on the third try already in the other account, was a really welcome treat.
If I don't goof up somewhere, I should have plenty of time for getting Aquarius on both accounts.
I can only hope the other 11 animals will come equally easy.
Good luck!

ogreve
01-30-16, 10:40 PM
@ninasidstorm8: I just noticed you bred your first gem hybrid: massive congrats on that one! Feels good, doesn't it? :P
Enjoy the Cyclops, and good luck in getting a Chilly Goat ASAP after it....

natxjkkggg
01-31-16, 01:15 AM
Hello Olaf and Drachenia is the question fully clear, hatching or breeding the Goat ???

31aug2002
01-31-16, 03:04 AM
Hi , have been a little busy so have not been able to follow and post regularly.
In my situation, I am seeing a repeat of the Electric Elk happening , where for the life of me I could not breed a spruce moose( I still don't have it!) .
I have made 3 attempts at the chilly goat, got an aquater and 2 turtisles.

The only advantage I have this time is that I have a juvenile chilly goat in both my accounts, but then paying 50 gems to skip a step is also a very steep amount!!
Keeping my fingers crossed to get it!!

flowless
01-31-16, 05:14 AM
Its a bit too expensive
But willing to buy habuits just cuz its uniqu
Now if only i could breed chilly goat other wise its pointless
Only buying if i could breed it

Hopfully they could let us know if other habuits would go on sale as well
Other wise its pointless again

Luv the idea
And glad its not a trio

HappyHeartBakery
01-31-16, 07:47 AM
Still trying to bred a chilly goat since we haven't heard whether we have to bred or hatch.
I've gotten literally everything but: turtlisle, ocean owl, Seamur, sea horse. It's too bad I have ALL of these animals including the chilly goat already. I'll keep trying til someone verifies bred or hatch. At least I need the runes for expanding ;)

NannaSherry
01-31-16, 07:51 AM

4th try got a 14 hr. Breed time with my Frost Fang and ocean owl. After trying frost fang with hydro yak, panda and sea horse. (I really think frost fang as one partner increases your chances. )
To be exact, should I wait until step three to put that egg in the nest, or after my 14 hrs. of breed time is done, can I put the egg in the nest and when it hatches that will be the step three completion I need?

calvinxx
01-31-16, 08:23 AM

So I was lucky enough to win a Chilly Goat from the wheel today and since the step is Hatch a Chilly Goat I popped it on the nest, sped the hatching and voila on to the last step.

I find it pretty cool that even under the description of the feeding step it says that if you collect all 12 zodiac animals then something special might happen!!

I had a level 10 Chilly Goat that I fed to epic and then I fed my baby 15 times and just sped 10 gems to skip the rest of the step. The Aquarius is now on the nest!! Best of luck to everyone!

SuzieQ477
01-31-16, 09:01 AM
Really happy that it's Hatch cause I luckily won a Chilly Goat on the wheel.

Sandybellee
01-31-16, 09:02 AM

So I was lucky enough to win a Chilly Goat from the wheel today and since the step is Hatch a Chilly Goat I popped it on the nest, sped the hatching and voila on to the last step.

I find it pretty cool that even under the description of the feeding step it says that if you collect all 12 zodiac animals then something special might happen!!

I had a level 10 Chilly Goat that I fed to epic and then I fed my baby 15 times and just sped 10 gems to skip the rest of the step. The Aquarius is now on the nest!! Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats and thank you for confirming we just need to hatch a Chilly Goat! :)

Wow! I wonder what that something special is... Has to be something pretty spectacular after a year of collecting the zodiacs!

ninasidstorm8
01-31-16, 09:26 AM

Congratulations and thanks for posting the information. I was hoping that skipping the hatching step would be the 25 gems it has been in the past rather than 50 since I will only have three days to breed one and I have a baby for feeding.

I noticed one of my neighbors had bought all four Zodiac habitats and placed them in the 4 habitat part of the second Blue shelf. They really do look good all together. The colors blend together really well. Congratulations S8 on a wonderful concept. You just need to work on the pricing model.

NannaSherry
01-31-16, 11:25 AM
Congratulations and thanks for posting the information. I was hoping that skipping the hatching step would be the 25 gems it has been in the past rather than 50 since I will only have three days to breed one and I have a baby for feeding.

I noticed one of my neighbors had bought all four Zodiac habitats and placed them in the 4 habitat part of the second Blue shelf. They really do look good all together. The colors blend together really well. Congratulations S8 on a wonderful concept. You just need to work on the pricing model.

I second you ninastorm. Kudos to a great new twist on an already fun game, just more of a break on the pricing or let use X amount of coins to buy a land or make expanding a tad easier with the runes.

Scribbles138
01-31-16, 12:43 PM

Thank you for confirming this. I've been trying to breed one since Friday, even though I have one in storage since I wasn't sure if popping the egg into the nest would work. I've not bred anything but Turtisles, so I'll be glad to move on to something else.

jojopeanut
01-31-16, 12:57 PM
Good news on the Chilly Goat maybe I'll get lucky on my last spin. Still trying to breed. Getting everything but the Goat. No luck on my last Spin to win. Hope I get lucky with breeding.

ogreve
01-31-16, 01:48 PM
Wow! I wonder what that something special is... Has to be something pretty spectacular after a year of collecting the zodiacs!

Heh, maybe getting all Zodiacs complete unlocks our beloved formerly breedable Treasure animals again for breeding... :(

I too am glad to hear that the step is to "hatch" a Chilly Goat, though it doesn't really matter in my case as I managed to breed the Goat early on both accounts and I am now hatching some animals from storage. I'm working my way through the "vases phase" using Rune Prunes, and probably when the last batch has some 14 hours of growing time left I shall move the Goat to the nest when I have a suitable gap, and then I can get back to breeding gem + earth for aiming for an Obsidian Cyclops.

Regarding this Zodiac update: I find it very refreshing and even before I got the 14 hour timers on both accounts I already liked it a lot. Now that I'm beyond well on track for getting the first animal I like it even more of course. Massive kudos to the art team of TL for the beautiful habitat, but yes, I too am bummed that their commercial department is still far out there. I really want to buy all four habitats and I already know which plots I want to put them on. I too would have loved it very much if they would have been available for coins. At a price of 200 gems I will probably (in due time!!) buy all 4 of them nonetheless, but at a price of 400 gems each, I'm not so sure of that. Though I fear the worst, I really hope TL will cut us some slack and that the other 3 habitats also go on sale for 200 gems....
Once again I feel TL can make a LOT more when allowing us to buy all of them for 200 gems as that cost is much less prohibitive than 400 gems, but in light of earlier "brilliant decisions" by their commercial team of late, I fully expect the other three to stay rock-firm at 400 gems, hence putting them only within reach of those few who spend a lot on the game already anyway.

Clark_Wayne
01-31-16, 06:35 PM

since habitats hold 4 animals and there is 12 signs, i think that we will probably have a 13th animal , may be a Zodiac pure or 1 hybrid Crystal-zodiac (like astromancer in dragon story) or may be both , so that will be 14 animals ;)
(there will be still 2 places left in habitat )

Heh, maybe getting all Zodiacs complete unlocks our beloved formerly breedable Treasure animals again for breeding....

forget the breedable treasure animals LOL we won't have them back except may be for black friday or cyber monday ;)

kooky panda
01-31-16, 08:04 PM
I was checking my storage and ran across Chilly Goat! Not sure where he came from ! LOL.. I guess probably an old spin the wheel .

flowless
01-31-16, 09:00 PM
I was checking my storage and ran across Chilly Goat! Not sure where he came from ! LOL.. I guess probably an old spin the wheel .

I wish for that too

I cant get nothing except apples and coins in the spins
Cant breed anything except 6 hour no sigh of chilly at all

calvinxx
01-31-16, 11:26 PM
18h evo time. Feeding costs of ultra rare

ogreve
02-01-16, 03:33 AM
forget the breedable treasure animals LOL we won't have them back except may be for black friday or cyber monday ;)

Yep, as a "cool celebration" of the 1st anniversary of TL's "great" decision to take them away from us...
Anyway, I was (of course) being sarcastic when I wrote that such would be the "special" upon completing the Zodiac set.
Over the years I've come to notice great similarities in these types of games where one has to breed, build habitats etc. No matter who makes the games, they seem to be closely matched. As such, it wouldn't surprise me that upon completing ALL of the Zodiac animals, perhaps the "special" that is unlocked is something like "timers getting reduced by 10%", or something like that (to name one thing seen "elsewhere").

It would be cool if perhaps 4 more special Zodiac animals were unlocked then, maybe something like special Zodiac-Gem hybrids even... Those would certainly be difficult to breed. Maybe TL themselves don't even know yet, after all they've got a complete year left to think of something.
I would also enjoy the Zodiac element bringing something "special" to the forest, other than perhaps being a strong element against something specific in combat... Dunno, maybe they could give Runes instead of coins. Even at a slowish rate that would still be a GREAT addition...

It would also be interesting if perhaps completing the set would unlock some kind of "boss animal" (to name another thing seen "elsewhere"). Probably it wouldn't be available in combat then, but it would perhaps do something else useful.

federerGOAT
02-01-16, 03:52 AM
3. Hatch Chilly Goat (skip 50 gems)

4. Feed Chilly Goat 50 times (skip 50 gems)

So it definitely cost 50 gems to skip each of these steps?
And that completes the task? Nothing else is required to get the zodiac animal?

I might have to go this route as I haven't been successful breeding the chilly goat.

Sandybellee
02-01-16, 04:17 AM
I'm with what many have said about the habitats. It's a great idea and I really like the look of all four together but I'm not sure whether to buy the first one that is on sale.

It's not like any other gem habitat that costs 200 gems because it's one quarter of a bigger whole and would look a little odd by itself. So it's a huge commitment because you would almost have to get the other three as well! And we don't even know if those will be on sale or not.

One thing is for sure - I won't be buying them at full price. If it was the North habitat on sale right now I would definitely buy it because it looks great just by itself. But I may just pass on the East habitat for now... Especially since I want to save gems for Valentine's!

transberry
02-01-16, 07:39 AM
Been trying for vases since this started and still only 47%

My crops are growing 24 hrs a day

So frustrating

ogreve
02-01-16, 08:15 AM
Been trying for vases since this started and still only 47%

My crops are growing 24 hrs a day

So frustrating

Yes, same here. Unfortunately this is the normal rate at which it goes. Fortunately some players sped early so we knew early that we would/will need to hatch a Chilly Goat on the next step. That was a real lifesaver as we could then directly start trying to get one of those. Without such information we would have 4 fewer days to even know what animal to aim for. :P
Thanks to those who sped (Drachenia in particular, IIRC) so we knew early which animal to get!

mrhammy48
02-01-16, 08:26 AM
Still no goat. Not surprised.

natxjkkggg
02-01-16, 08:59 AM
Perhaps it is important to know. I always was wonderingthat it is a huge difference to harvest the coins slowly or quickly. It seems to be that if You harvist to fast FFS count not all the coins. The same I noticed today by collecting vases. I exactly watched the collecting and proofed After each harvist a Farm what happened. 20 Rune prunce apples has been 5% by collecting slow. By collecting the Last two ones quick FFS does not count one Rune prunce Farm and so the six farms are not 30%, but only 25%. Therefore collect Your farms very slowly to get the full amount of vases!!!

ogreve
02-01-16, 09:10 AM
Perhaps it is important to know. I always was wonderingthat it is a huge difference to harvest the coins slowly or quickly. It seems to be that if You harvist to fast FFS count not all the coins. The same I noticed today by collecting vases. I exactly watched the collecting and proofed After each harvist a Farm what happened. 20 Rune prunce apples has been 5% by collecting slow. By collecting the Last two ones quick FFS does not count one Rune prunce Farm and so the six farms are not 30%, but only 25%. Therefore collect Your farms very slowly to get the full amount of vases!!!

I have previously noticed that quick harvesting causes the little pop-up screen to not show up for all farms, but as far as I remember I did always get the right amount of items. Earlier today the very same was the case: I made a quick harvesting strafing run over the farms, did not see pop-ups for each farm but the count is correct; I'm currently at 76%, which comes from 1x 6 Charm Cherries and 3 times 6 Rune Prunes.
Nonetheless I shall heed your advice tomorrow and harvest slowly. Another "risk" tomorrow is that I accidentally hatch the Chilly Goat before harvesting. I must be careful with that one too!

ninasidstorm8
02-01-16, 09:31 AM
Since I have one baby Chilly Goat to feed, I decided to wait out the time it takes to hatch the Obsidian Cyclops. Ironically I was breeding by Crystal Unicorn with a Rock Rhino to fill in the last 2 hours before last Friday's update so I would have an empty nest when the update was ready. Since the harvesting step and the breeding step can be done in parallel, my decision revolved around my chances to breed a Rare animal in the time the Obsidian Cyclops was tying up my Breeding Den and Nest (45 hours each). I was already two hours into breeding when the goal started so my first thought was to plant 20 hour crops, wait until they completed, then speed the Obsidian Cyclops to the nest and Start the goal line.

Once Drachenia posted that we need to breed a Chilly Goat for Step 3 and feed it for Step 4, I shifted my plans a little. I decided to wait until the Obsidian Cyclops at least cleared the Breeding Den before doing any speeding, since I have a baby Chilly Goat to feed. So I planted another set of 20 hour crops when there was about 20 hours left in the Breeding Den. When I moved the Obsidian Cyclops to the nest, I tried to breed a Chilly Goat (got a Turtisle), which completed Step 1. Then I collected my crops so I was only about 22 hours behind in collecting Astral Vases at the time

One choice at that point was to wait the 5 hours for the Turtisle to finish its time in the Breeding Den and then speed the remaining 40 hours of the Obsidian Cyclops from the nest. I could try breeding the Chilly Goat while collecting the remaining Astral vases. At this point, I knew that it only costs 50 gems to skip breeding the Chilly Goat. So, I decided it would be most cost effective to just wait out the time it will take to hatch the Obsidian Cyclops. The fact that there are 3 Rares including the Chilly Goat influenced this decision. In the 40 hours of Breeding Time, I would get from speeding, I would probably get around 6 additional breeding attempts since the common fail is 6 hours.

So I will get my second breeding attempt in about 19 hours. This should give me about 60 hours to breed the Chilly Goat since I need to leave at least 17 hours at the end for one evolution cycle to feed the Chilly Goat 50 times. I am in no hurry to collect the vases (I'm at 54%) so I will plant and harvest normally for the day. However, I expect a World Event to start with tomorrow's update, so I will plant some 20 hour corps in about 7 hours, so they will be ready to harvest shortly after tomorrow's update.

I am going to try to breed the Chilly Goat, but I am expecting to pay the 50 gems to skip that step. When I bred the Obsidian Cyclops, I thought the worst case would be that I would need to spend 90 gems to speed it through the process depending on what the Zodiac release entailed, so I figure 50 gems is not too bad a price to pay for my first Gem hybrid or the first Zodiac animal.

Good luck to everyone trying to complete the Goal.

kooky panda
02-01-16, 09:33 AM
. Another "risk" tomorrow is that I accidentally hatch the Chilly Goat before harvesting. I must be careful with that one too!

I am staying far far away from my nest with my Chilly Goat egg on it!! LOL..

jojopeanut
02-01-16, 10:00 AM
No Chilly Goat from breeding, none from the spin. None to feed. Oh hoy! Cutting it close. Wanted to save my gems for possible habitat from world event.

ThynaSmith
02-01-16, 11:00 AM
I wish I could give you guys my spare Chilly Goats... I got three (!!) from the Spin the Wheel, and I already have one (had two, but got rid of one to empty some space for new animals).

31aug2002
02-01-16, 11:22 AM
Hi , have been a little busy so have not been able to follow and post regularly.
In my situation, I am seeing a repeat of the Electric Elk happening , where for the life of me I could not breed a spruce moose( I still don't have it!) .
I have made 3 attempts at the chilly goat, got an aquater and 2 turtisles.

The only advantage I have this time is that I have a juvenile chilly goat in both my accounts, but then paying 50 gems to skip a step is also a very steep amount!! F
Keeping my fingers crossed to get it!!
My next 3 attempts have resulted in 11 hr fails , 2 of which are ocean owls.
When I started playing the game it was my wish to get this elusive bird so that I could then breed the then "breedable" Treasure Toucan !! But alas !! To no avail. And now I get 2 together , and possibly a 3rd one !!

Still no sight of chilly goat in my den yet !! :(

amerirish
02-01-16, 12:24 PM
I am staying far far away from my nest with my Chilly Goat egg on it!! LOL..

Forgive me if this is a dumb question: I have a Chilly Goat in storage from the wheel. Currently I'm still collecting vases from harvesting crops. Can I put the egg on the nest before I get to the hatch step or do I have to wait to get the message before placing him on the nest? I would like to save time but don't want to screw up the order. Thanks :)

kooky panda
02-01-16, 12:27 PM
Forgive me if this is a dumb question: I have a Chilly Goat in storage from the wheel. Currently I'm still collecting vases from harvesting crops. Can I put the egg on the nest before I get to the hatch step or do I have to wait to get the message before placing him on the nest? I would like to save time but don't want to screw up the order. Thanks :)
I have not gotten the goal yet, but I am going with this post:

I will double check to make sure.

LocalNews
02-01-16, 01:36 PM
Same with me as I finally got my ocean owl on the nest just now. I have the same time breeding so it is either another ocean owl or a sea urchin. I always wanted the toucan but never was able to get my ocean owl. Hope I can get my chilly goat but I do have a level 9 to feed. Just sold a level one last week to make more room for my gold lion and hippogrif which I just got recently. Good luck acquiring your little goat.

rbkj
02-01-16, 03:23 PM
I wish I could give you guys my spare Chilly Goats... I got three (!!) from the Spin the Wheel, and I already have one (had two, but got rid of one to empty some space for new animals).

I wish we could do that!!! Trade animals with neighbors!!!

RowanaFarrin
02-01-16, 03:45 PM
Finished my Astral Vases, but still working on getting a Chilly Goat. Nothing but Turtisles since my lucky Sea Horse, but I have time to keep trying! At least the fail times are short. Hope I get lucky, since I would rather not spend so many gems to skip that step.

Sandybellee
02-01-16, 04:41 PM
Ok! I planted rune prunes on 5 farms in case we start a world event tomorrow (would have forgotten once again if I hadn't read ninasidstorm8's post!) and 8 hour crops on one farm to finish collecting the vases tomorrow morning. I also placed the Chilly Goat egg on the nest. Everything should be in order and I hope to have Aquarius on the nest tomorrow night! Now I'm off to sleep so good night! :)

ninasidstorm8
02-01-16, 05:04 PM
Ok! I planted rune prunes on 5 farms in case we start a world event tomorrow (would have forgotten once again if I hadn't read ninasidstorm8's post!) and 8 hour crops on one farm to finish collecting the vases tomorrow morning. I also placed the Chilly Goat egg on the nest. Everything should be in order and I hope to have Aquarius on the nest tomorrow night! Now I'm off to sleep so good night! :)

Sounds like you are in great shape. I am quite a bit behind. I have only at 63% of the Astral Vases collected and I figure I won't be finished collecting for another 30 hours. My Obsidian Cyclops will be off the nest in another 11 1/2 hours and I can start breeding the Chilly Goat. I figure I will probably need to spend the 50 gems to skip hatching the Chilly Goat but I have a spare baby that I kept for just this sort of situation. I should have about 60 hours to breed the Chilly Goat. I figure I will get 5 to 9 tries at it before I need to stop and just feed my baby Chilly Goat since it will need one 17 hour turn in the Evolution Flower. All in all I am glad to have the Obsidion Cyclops that put me so far behind and I will be alright with parting with 50 gems o get the Aquarius.

I have my Rune Prunes planted as well and I hope the World Event will begin with tomorrow's update.

jojopeanut
02-01-16, 05:54 PM
More Turtles.. Well by the time I collect my crops jjust after the update tomorrow my vase collecting will be done.. If I'm figuring this correctly for those of us with no goat. We need 43 hours breeding/hatching/feeding/evolving of the Goat to finish by Friday update time.. UGH!!! I seriously do not want to use GEMS... This stinks.

ninasidstorm8
02-01-16, 06:24 PM
More Turtles.. Well by the time I collect my crops jjust after the update tomorrow my vase collecting will be done.. If I'm figuring this correctly for those of us with no goat. We need 43 hours breeding/hatching/feeding/evolving of the Goat to finish by Friday update time.. UGH!!! I seriously do not want to use GEMS... This stinks.

I think it's actually slightly worse. If you take 14 hrs in Breeding Den + 14 hrs in Nest plus 17 hrs in the Evolution Flower = 45 hours. So you pretty much need to have the Chilly Goat in the Breeding Den by about 3 hours after update time on Wednesday (not to imply there is a Wednesday update, just using the time as a reference) to complete the goal without using gems.

Good Luck.

jojopeanut
02-01-16, 07:01 PM
I think it's actually slightly worse. If you take 14 hrs in Breeding Den + 14 hrs in Nest plus 17 hrs in the Evolution Flower = 45 hours. So you pretty much need to have the Chilly Goat in the Breeding Den by about 3 hours after update time on Wednesday (not to imply there is a Wednesday update, just using the time as a reference) to complete the goal without using gems.

Good Luck.

Okay it's the evolution time I messed up on. I'll have some decisions to make if my breeding continues to be fails. Mainly because I have 210 Gems and IF the world event starts tomorrow and if the habitat is not part of the rewards I was planning on buying it.

Drachenia
02-01-16, 08:10 PM
Hello everyone! We are sorry that I so late Poste , but to me it was not so good. So Aquarius needs food as an Ultra Rare , see photo
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160202/pzeobu2c.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

This is the evolve time
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160202/n8d4tdtp.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

cassiechicken
02-01-16, 09:06 PM
I decided to be stubborn and continue using 4 element breeding while trying for the Chilly Goat, and of course I end up with my first Crystal Unicorn. lol Definitely going to take some gems to get through this!

MaribouMay
02-01-16, 09:45 PM
I decided to be stubborn and continue using 4 element breeding while trying for the Chilly Goat, and of course I end up with my first Crystal Unicorn. lol Definitely going to take some gems to get through this!

Congratulations! Well worth the price!

Clark_Wayne
02-01-16, 11:17 PM
just collected the last vases, hatched my chilly goat, feed 15x and waiting for evolution in 10min :)
i should have my Aquarius in 17h :)

natxjkkggg
02-01-16, 11:57 PM
Do not be disapointed ,if it Takes longer to get your Aquarius!! Because 50 times feeding is growing up the goat to Level 10!! That means another 17 hours to wait if You Do not speed up the last step with 5 gems!! I know it because had to Do this 5 Minutes ago at my second Account.

woowoo69
02-02-16, 12:15 AM
I have just put the chilly goat egg in the nest and this is an animal I don't have. Looks like I will get my Aquarius

debrasbistro
02-02-16, 01:55 AM
No chilly goat from the spin to win. Nothing new there. Lots of useless sundae shrubs and coins. No goat from breeding. Nothing new there. So if I skip and spend 50 gems, how many gems does it cost to feed something you don't have, that is to skip feeding. Ya, this is so not an even playing field. Doubt I will get this animal. If I were going to spend so many gems, which I'm not, why not just buy it. And it's not for sale but I'm sure it will show up in a value pack. Like all the rest. This is so getting old. Guess I will go back to my FFS hiatus.

natxjkkggg
02-02-16, 02:08 AM
50 gems!!

ogreve
02-02-16, 02:43 AM
No chilly goat from the spin to win. Nothing new there. Lots of useless sundae shrubs and coins. No goat from breeding. Nothing new there. So if I skip and spend 50 gems, how many gems does it cost to feed something you don't have, that is to skip feeding. Ya, this is so not an even playing field. Doubt I will get this animal. If I were going to spend so many gems, which I'm not, why not just buy it. And it's not for sale but I'm sure it will show up in a value pack. Like all the rest. This is so getting old. Guess I will go back to my FFS hiatus.

Hi,
Good to see you back; long time, no see!
Yes, it must suck if you haven't managed to obtain the Chilly Goat in any way and if you also don't have one that can be fed.
On the "relatively bright side": effectively you could say that there is "an option to simply buy the animal". If you fulfill the Astral Vases collecting step without spending gems, the total costs of "simply buying" the animal through skipping should be 50 gems for skipping the hatching step and 50 more for skipping the feeding. I know that it sucks then to "have to" spend 100 gems for getting the animal, but it could be worth it as on an FFS scale of matters, that's a relatively low price for getting a special animal.
Just my thoughts on the matter. Maybe it's dangerous to write this (in light of still "needing to get" 11 more Celestial animals later), but had I not been successful at breeding the Chilly Goat, I think that I would have done exactly the above.

I wonder what will be required for the other 11 animals. In a way I hope we can obtain all of them this way through Storylines that have relatively low skipping costs, or perhaps some animals as tournament prizes. There are MANY ways I can think of how TL could make them available and I don't want to mention some of them here. Frankly, I wouldn't mind being able to get a complete set without having to jump through too many hoops and also without having to do massive gem spending in order to complete the set...

Good luck to all who still need to get their Chilly Goats!
The one I bred is in the flower now, and I just made up my mind that instead of giving all remaining feedings to that one and then sell it, I would actually bring my level 10 Chilly Goat to epic level. The food costs to do so are not so bad and the epic form is pretty. I don't see a new Storybook on the horizon just yet, I had the food to spare and my Garnet Griffin has also already been fed to the point where it can undergo its epic evolution once the Chilly Goat clears the flower.

natxjkkggg
02-02-16, 02:57 AM
And by the way the Goat is a not to bad fighter during tournaments!!

amerirish
02-02-16, 06:53 AM
Does anyone know what is the next step after feeding Chilly Goat? Thanks :)

Drachenia
02-02-16, 07:00 AM
Does anyone know what is the next step after feeding Chilly Goat? Thanks :)

Hello Amerirish ! After the Chilly Goat feed, you get Aquarius

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 08:29 AM
Sounds like you are in great shape. I am quite a bit behind. I have only at 63% of the Astral Vases collected and I figure I won't be finished collecting for another 30 hours. My Obsidian Cyclops will be off the nest in another 11 1/2 hours and I can start breeding the Chilly Goat. I figure I will probably need to spend the 50 gems to skip hatching the Chilly Goat but I have a spare baby that I kept for just this sort of situation. I should have about 60 hours to breed the Chilly Goat. I figure I will get 5 to 9 tries at it before I need to stop and just feed my baby Chilly Goat since it will need one 17 hour turn in the Evolution Flower. All in all I am glad to have the Obsidion Cyclops that put me so far behind and I will be alright with parting with 50 gems o get the Aquarius.

I have my Rune Prunes planted as well and I hope the World Event will begin with tomorrow's update.

Obsidian Cyclops is definitely worth the 50 gems if you have to spend it. Hopefully you manage to breed the goat fast, though. :)

I didn't realize that the evolution takes 17 hours! I was going to speed the last few hours of the hatching away this morning and start evolving it right away but the longer evolution changed my mind. I will start the evolution soon but will wait until the update to decide whether I want to wait it out or skip the last 5 feedings for 5 gems to get Aquarius on the nest tonight.

Monichiwa
02-02-16, 08:45 AM
Hi guys, do you know if I breed two chilly goats I will obtain a chilly goat for sure? I mean if you breed the same animal you get that same animal always? Thanks in advance! :)

ninasidstorm8
02-02-16, 09:02 AM
Obsidian Cyclops is definitely worth the 50 gems if you have to spend it. Hopefully you manage to breed the goat fast, though. :)

I didn't realize that the evolution takes 17 hours! I was going to speed the last few hours of the hatching away this morning and start evolving it right away but the longer evolution changed my mind. I will start the evolution soon but will wait until the update to decide whether I want to wait it out or skip the last 5 feedings for 5 gems to get Aquarius on the nest tonight.

I agree, I hatched the Obsidian Cyclops this morning and put it into the Evolution Flower for one turn before I need the Flower for the Chilly Goat (that timing will be a little tight). My first try after hatching the Cyclops is an 11 hour fail (I have all the breedable Water/Nature animals). I will hold onto the Turtisle I have in the nest until after the update today for tokens in case there is a World Event. I won't finish collecting the Astral Vases until late tonight, but I can continue trying for a Chilly Goat in the meantime.

As always, the key to the game is patience. :)

sanya87
02-02-16, 10:44 AM
Still no chilly goat for me... about a month ago i got my first one without any effort, now when i really need it i just can't breed one. Got many turtels, an aquatter, a seamur, an ocean owl and two sea horses. Tell me about the odds for breeding a chilly goat not being messed up...

kooky panda
02-02-16, 11:10 AM
Hi guys, do you know if I breed two chilly goats I will obtain a chilly goat for sure? I mean if you breed the same animal you get that same animal always? Thanks in advance! :)
No I am sorry, there is no guarantee that you will get the same animal.

amerirish
02-02-16, 11:19 AM
Hello Amerirish ! After the Chilly Goat feed, you get Aquarius

Oh, cool :) Thanks!

HappyHeartBakery
02-02-16, 12:38 PM
Question about 'fed chilly goat' step

If I gem out of hatching one & fed the baby I have in my forest, will the amount to 'pay gems to skip the feeding step' de erase by the amount I have left to complete the 50 feelings?? I have a chilly goat in my forest at level 4 right now

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 12:40 PM
Question about 'fed chilly goat' step

If I gem out of hatching one & fed the baby I have in my forest, will the amount to 'pay gems to skip the feeding step' de erase by the amount I have left to complete the 50 feelings?? I have a chilly goat in my forest at level 4 right now

Yes, the cost is reduced by 1 gem per 1 feeding.

HappyHeartBakery
02-02-16, 12:58 PM
Yes, the cost is reduced by 1 gem per 1 feeding.

Thanks! I'll save myself some gems at least:)

mrhammy48
02-02-16, 01:32 PM
Thanks! I'll save myself some gems at least:)

Ah, so the cost of skipping feeding does go down upon some feeding? This might allow me to get the animal if it does. I hate to blow 50 gems skipping hatching to find out the cost to skip feelings stays constant. Can anyone confirm? I don't think I'm going to manage to breed a goat.

insomniadreams88
02-02-16, 01:33 PM
I stupidly decided to evolve my Ruby Razorback, forgetting that I'd have to evolve a Chilly Goat. Still have 18.5 hours before I can evolve the Chilly Goat.

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 01:53 PM
Ah, so the cost of skipping feeding does go down upon some feeding? This might allow me to get the animal if it does. I hate to blow 50 gems skipping hatching to find out the cost to skip feelings stays constant. Can anyone confirm? I don't think I'm going to manage to breed a goat.

I just skipped the last 5 feedings for 5 gems to have the egg on the nest overnight. It goes down by 1 gem per 1 feeding.

ninasidstorm8
02-02-16, 03:44 PM
It looks like my plan of being patient and waiting for my Obsidian Cyclops to clear the Breeding Den and Nest has worked out well for me. I was sure I would need to spend the 50 gems to skip breeding the Chilly Goat but on my 3rd breeding attempt, I have the 14 hour timer I was looking for. It should be ready for the nest tomorrow morning and I should after I finish collecting the rest of the Astral Vases tonight. Then I can move on to the Trio. With a second Goat, I will not have to evolve it to meet the 50 feeding requirement, so my Obsidian Cyclops can have the Evolution Flower to itself if I want. It's been a good week.

I hope the Trio breeding will go as well.

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 04:34 PM
It looks like my plan of being patient and waiting for my Obsidian Cyclops to clear the Breeding Den and Nest has worked out well for me. I was sure I would need to spend the 50 gems to skip breeding the Chilly Goat but on my 3rd breeding attempt, I have the 14 hour timer I was looking for. It should be ready for the nest tomorrow morning and I should after I finish collecting the rest of the Astral Vases tonight. Then I can move on to the Trio. With a second Goat, I will not have to evolve it to meet the 50 feeding requirement, so my Obsidian Cyclops can have the Evolution Flower to itself if I want. It's been a good week.

I hope the Trio breeding will go as well.

Excellent! I'm happy it worked out for you. :)

But before you pop the Cyclops in the evolution flower please note that you will need one evolution even with two goats. Feeding one goat from level 1 through 3 and a second goat from level 4 through 9 is 45 feedings so you need an evolution to feed one of them 5 more times or you can skip the last 5 feedings for 5 gems.

ninasidstorm8
02-02-16, 05:24 PM
Excellent! I'm happy it worked out for you. :)

But before you pop the Cyclops in the evolution flower please note that you will need one evolution even with two goats. Feeding one goat from level 1 through 3 and a second goat from level 4 through 9 is 45 feedings so you need an evolution to feed one of them 5 more times or you can skip the last 5 feedings for 5 gems.

Thanks for looking out for me, you are right about the Evolution Flower, since my spare Chilly Goat is level 1. I guess my excitement overtook my brain. I should be all right though since I put my Cyclops in the Flower before I even bred the Chilly Goat and it only has 25 hours to go. I'll be able to get my spare Goat into the Evolution Flower, before I even get the new one off the nest. I was hoping to get in two evolution cycles for the Cyclops before Friday's tournament but I guess that won't happen.

mrhammy48
02-02-16, 07:46 PM
I just skipped the last 5 feedings for 5 gems to have the egg on the nest overnight. It goes down by 1 gem per 1 feeding.

Thank you!

flowless
02-02-16, 10:07 PM
I got every thing except for the goat
Why is it behaving like a bloody unicorn
Ur a goat 😡😡

Im glad i didnt buy the habuits yet
If i dont get it then there is no point in buying them

jojopeanut
02-02-16, 10:40 PM
I got every thing except for the goat
Ur a goat 

Im glad i didnt buy the habuits yet
If i dont get it then there is no point in buying them

Me too!! I gave up and started to try for the trio. Maybe I'll get another try tomorrow but even then not sure IF either of us are lucky enough we have enough time to feed and evolve it.. So frustrating this is my worst breeding experience yet. Sense I started playing just last October heck I bred A Crystal Unicorn already maybe a fluke but I didn't put in but 10 attempts for it before I got one.

Seriously I bred the only other trio Rudolphin,Sorking, and Teddy Bear with not many fails. Quite a few limited animals Giving Treent took me 3 trys. Same for Secret Santler. But to breed this Chilly Goat one would think it's a gem hybrid for goodness sakes!!! But it would've been my first unique element animal Aquarius *sigh* not looking very promising.

LonePudding
02-03-16, 01:48 AM
Ur a goat ����

Haha, this made me laugh :D I hope you get your goat soon.

I was able to breed a goat as soon as the goal started, so it's been sitting in my nest for a few days. I didn't want to sell it in case I couldn't breed another. That means a late start to the trio, but I properly couldn't complete that anyway. In 8 hours I'll collect my last mystic mangoes to collect all 480 astral vases and then I can hatch, feed, evolve and feed my goat again to finish. I'm glad this wasn't too difficult for me. I would've hated to miss out on this (especially since I'm an Aquarius. :p).

Allixiandra
02-03-16, 03:39 AM
I just found out an mistake in the breeding list http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71284-Fantasy-story-breeding-list which I always use for inform me about breeding times, eggs ect. In the list the Chilly goat is an blue/earth element but actually it is blue/green. The thread is already closed but I am sure lots of us are using it for information. Thus it' would be great if TL could correct this issue. Due to that I lost 10 hours by breeding the wrong elements! 😩 Good luck to everyone! 💁🏻

ninasidstorm8
02-03-16, 08:44 AM
I was at 98% collection of Astral Vases late last night so I planted 6 crops of Nexus Nuts and decided to go to bed. This morning I harvested my crops and completed Step 2. A couple hours later, I moved my Chilly Goat to the nest to complete Step 3. I fed my spare Chilly Goat 15 times and now I am waiting for my Evolution Flower to free up to evolve it and finish the feeding step. The Obsidian Cyclops has 10 1/2 hours left in the Flower. so it will be about 28 hours before I will be able to finish Step 4 and receive the Aquarius. I would like to hatch it right away so that I can test it out in this weekend in the Battleground. I won't be able to get it to high enough level to do much good in the 18 round Battle Arena tournament I expect to start Friday. But I have no issue using a Level 1 animal in the Battleground and losing to gather information.

Good Luck to everyone still trying for their Aquarius.

ninasidstorm8
02-03-16, 08:46 AM
I just found out an mistake in the breeding list http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71284-Fantasy-story-breeding-list which I always use for inform me about breeding times, eggs ect. In the list the Chilly goat is an blue/earth element but actually it is blue/green. The thread is already closed but I am sure lots of us are using it for information. Thus it' would be great if TL could correct this issue. Due to that I lost 10 hours by breeding the wrong elements! �� Good luck to everyone! ����

FYI, the best source for information on the elements required to breed an animal is the Shop. If an animal is breedable, it should be in the Shop. Unfortunately it does not have the breeding time.

monbohn
02-03-16, 08:54 AM
No chilly goat yet but I do have a seamur and sea horse now, which I'm happy about. Would really like the Aquarius animal as I am on the cusp of aquarius and pisces. Need to rebuild food supply after last Storybook but should have enough for chilly goat feedings if I keep my crops up.

HappyHeartBakery
02-03-16, 09:27 AM
Happy to report my Aquarius is on the nest.
My hearts seem to be tracking - I am now collecting very slowly
Busy trying to expand & bred the new Vday animal while collecting for the world event:)

jojopeanut
02-03-16, 10:03 AM
Finally just got a 14hr timer breeding. With 50 1/2 HRS left to finish close.. Sped up my last 2 HRS of breeding egg is on the nest. Will speed last 2 HRS of hatch in the A.M. feed quickly then into the flower.

Best of luck everyone still trying this is a very tough one.

ninasidstorm8
02-03-16, 10:13 AM
Finally just got a 14hr timer breeding. With 50 1/2 HRS left to finish close..

Congratulations!!! A few hours to spare. :)

AliceWinter24
02-03-16, 02:39 PM
I'm getting nothing but turtisles.

ninasidstorm8
02-03-16, 02:52 PM
I'm getting nothing but turtisles.

I know the feeling. While trying for the Rudolphin in December, I bred 17 straight Turtisles. I hope your luck changes soon.

RowanaFarrin
02-03-16, 03:17 PM
Well, I managed to bred both a Sea horse (which I didn't have ^_^) and an Ocean Owl these past few days, but no Chilly Goat. Who knew super rares were more common than rares? Go figure! XD I have one more timer going off in a couple hours, then I'm just going to spend the gems to skip since I'll need time for my current goat to evolve a couple times. Really was hoping not to spend that, but oh well.

MaribouMay
02-03-16, 04:30 PM
Well, I managed to bred both a Sea horse (which I didn't have ^_^) and an Ocean Owl these past few days, but no Chilly Goat. Who knew super rares were more common than rares? Go figure! XD I have one more timer going off in a couple hours, then I'm just going to spend the gems to skip since I'll need time for my current goat to evolve a couple times. Really was hoping not to spend that, but oh well.

I hear you on the super rare animals. Trying for Chilly Goat, I got back to back Ocean Owls! It certainly does support the suspicion that the odds for rarer animals get better during times like this.

jsburas123
02-03-16, 05:07 PM
I hear you on the super rare animals. Trying for Chilly Goat, I got back to back Ocean Owls! It certainly does support the suspicion that the odds for rarer animals get better during times like this.

Me two I've had 2 back to back Ocean Owls. No Chilly Goat!

Monichiwa
02-03-16, 07:10 PM
No I am sorry, there is no guarantee that you will get the same animal.
Thanks for answering! :)

I'm so annoyed with this event, I've been trying to get a goat since day 1 and no luck, I got all the animals possible but the goat. I've tried different combinations and nothing. Honestly I won't like to spend 50 gems in skipping this, now is more difficult to gain gems than it was some months ago, and I would like to use those gems to buy one of those animals that produce gems that everyone got by breeding but I couldn't because they had disappeared already. And this is only the first zodiac animal. I wonder what would they ask us to breed in next episodes, maybe the unicorn? That wouldn't surprise me at all. Ah I'm so pissed off right now :(
The creative (and mean) minds of this quest must be laughing so hard at me and at all the people that have spent gems on this.

federerGOAT
02-03-16, 08:40 PM
Managed to breed the chilly goat on my main account (my first goat to date) after many, many fails.

Was unsuccessful on my other account, so used the 50 gems to skip the step. Luckily I've got a juvenile goat to feed.

ahomeforme
02-03-16, 10:48 PM
If I get it, I'll buy the habitat even if using gems. If not, I'll forget about collecting all 12 because of the OCD in me. And whatever surprise at the end. And maybe even the game.

Signed by,
Turstile-Only Fail

AliceWinter24
02-03-16, 11:31 PM
I know the feeling. While trying for the Rudolphin in December, I bred 17 straight Turtisles. I hope your luck changes soon.

Thanks. Still nothing but turtisles. And even though I've played this game since the beginning, I still haven't managed to breed one single Chilly Goat, so my only chance at getting the Aquarius is to skip the last two steps for 100 gems.

belarica
02-04-16, 03:36 AM
I was quite lucky and had a chilly goat in storage from the last wheel, wondering what to do with the extra

sanya87
02-04-16, 04:14 AM
Still no goat for me either... so angry since i already bought the habitat, thinking how hard it can be to breed one rare animal? Well it seems harder then other rares and super rares. I got two sea horses, two seamurs, two aquatter, an ocean owl and don't know how many turtisles. This is just ridicoulus, can't they just be fair and not mess with the breeding chances? Guess not.

RocioBM
02-04-16, 06:35 AM
Waste or not waste 100 gems in this animal? that's the question :confused:

I'm still thinking because I'm saving gems for the next Treasure animal :(

ninasidstorm8
02-04-16, 08:13 AM
Thanks. Still nothing but turtisles. And even though I've played this game since the beginning, I still haven't managed to breed one single Chilly Goat, so my only chance at getting the Aquarius is to skip the last two steps for 100 gems.

If you don't have the Goat and really want one, you can consider buying one on sale for 175 gems. If you are going to skip anyway it would only cost an additional 75 gems. However, if you do buy it, you will need to do some speeding since it takes 14 hours to hatch and 17 hours to evolve once.

ninasidstorm8
02-04-16, 08:19 AM
My Chilly Goat has 4 hours left in the Evolution Flower, then I can feed it 35 more times to complete Step 4 and get the Aquarius. I am planning on hatching it soon after that so I can test it out in the Battleground.

debrasbistro
02-04-16, 12:28 PM
Still no goat for me either... so angry since i already bought the habitat, thinking how hard it can be to breed one rare animal? Well it seems harder then other rares and super rares. I got two sea horses, two seamurs, two aquatter, an ocean owl and don't know how many turtisles. This is just ridicoulus, can't they just be fair and not mess with the breeding chances? Guess not.

This is my experience exactly. Cannot breed a seahorse when we needed them to breed for treasure animals. Now I have two in a row. Along with turtle soup and every other animal of this combination but the goat. Coincidence? Not a chance.

ninasidstorm8
02-04-16, 12:48 PM
Chilly Goat finally out of Evolution Flower and I fed it through Level 9. Then fed my new baby 5 times to complete Step 4. Aquarius is in storage for the next 1 1/2 hours until the Love Bug hatches and then I will put the Aquarius into the nest to hatch.

A note to anyone still feeding the Chilly Goat. 50 feedings for one Chilly Goat will require two times in the Evolution Flower. However, if you run out of time for goal before you can complete a second time in the Flower; you can skip the last 5 feedings by using 5 gems to skip the remaining feedings in Step 4 of the Aquarius Goal Line.

LonePudding
02-04-16, 01:58 PM
I bred a 45 hour something earlier so I can hatch this straightaway! So happy I could complete this. :D

ninasidstorm8
02-04-16, 02:16 PM
I bred a 45 hour something earlier so I can hatch this straightaway! So happy I could complete this. :D

Congratulations!!! I hope you end up with something new.

ahomeforme
02-05-16, 12:16 AM
Well... 12 hours left on my clock and I finally got a 14-hour timer at the den.... Sigh, to speed up or not to speed up....? I do have a chilly goat level 1 that I believe I got from the wheel.

ajaja123
02-05-16, 12:19 AM
Hello, I finally got my chilly goat, but there are only few hours to the end of the quest and I have not got any gems to get through last step. If you would like to help me with gems, my ID is ajaja123. Thank you very much to all who helps me. :/ ...do you know how to get some free extra gems?

sanya87
02-05-16, 04:44 AM
So my last try gave me another seamur so i didn't have any other choice then spend gems to get that aquarius. It costed me 75 gems all together which is not so terrible when you look the prices of the animals. But what does still bother me is how in one week of trying non stop i got so easily all of the water nature animals, even multiple super rares, but not that one rare chilly goat. Not fair.

Sandybellee
02-05-16, 05:25 AM
Congrats to everyone who's got Aquarius so far! :)

Mine will be epic for the tournament tonight if we have one. Too bad there will hardly be time to test him in the battleground first. I'm looking forward to seeing him in his epic form, especially since he devoured the better part of my food stash! (He was beary hungry! ;))

Good luck to those still on their way to earning their Aquarius or deciding whether it's worth spending gems on!

Allixiandra
02-05-16, 05:45 AM
In the end I was lucky and got a goat with my third attempt! 😅 Now the Aquarius is in my storage and I am happy. I am sorry that not all of us where able to do it! But at least the habitat takes other elements too and it looks so great! Can't wait to have all of them ! 😍

mrhammy48
02-05-16, 06:41 AM
Does anyone know how long the habitat will be "for sale"? With today's update looming in wondering if the sale ends today.

BlueCanary
02-05-16, 11:18 AM
I managed to finish this last minute. I hope the rest of the zodiac animals don't follow this quest set up, I was actually hoping for a new breedable animal type.

reeisme
02-08-16, 12:33 AM
Well... 12 hours left on my clock and I finally got a 14-hour timer at the den.... Sigh, to speed up or not to speed up....? I do have a chilly goat level 1 that I believe I got from the wheel.

I could not breed a stupid chilly goat to save my life and only had 47 gems so couldn't skip the step. Sadly I let time expire only to remember I had two flipping chilly goats sitting in storage from the wheel. Doh.

jojopeanut
02-12-16, 08:34 PM
I'm hoping someone will post the Aquarius strengths in battles. The last 2 Tournments sense I've had it not been a strong competor at lvl 10 for now. But again I'm not sure what elements are best for wins with Aquarius. If it's not going to be very useful I see no need to waste food on it.

ninasidstorm8
02-12-16, 08:38 PM
I'm hoping someone will post the Aquarius strengths in battles. The last 2 Tournments sense I've had it not been a strong competor at lvl 10 for now. But again I'm not sure what elements are best for wins with Aquarius. If it's not going to be very useful I see no need to waste food on it.

I have been doing some testing in the Battleground. Here is what I have so far when Zodiac is attacking.

Strong: Electric, Fire
Neutral: Earth, Gem, Icecream, Music, Nature, Water
Weak: Dark

I hope this helps.

jojopeanut
02-12-16, 08:53 PM
Yes thanks.