PDA

View Full Version : Question about Barons Tent

trailbean
01-29-16, 01:34 PM
Does each prize appear on the board just once? In other words, if Grand Prize call for sugar and eggs, does the board have exactly one sugar and one egg basket? Or can they occur more than once?

Also, what does this purple fellow drop?

plby
01-29-16, 02:58 PM
There's only one each of the items you need to get the grand prize (based on five occasions of having to clear the board to get the prize :().
The fireworks dragon is just a fancy looking ordinary dragon :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-30-16, 02:44 PM
Yes, you can get multiples of the prizes behind the Baron's face before collecting all that you need to get the Grand Prize.

For more info on the current Grand Prizes in the tent (including the Fireworks Dragon), check out the main thread for it. :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88187-01-14-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Jan-2016)-iOS-only

wamboltia
02-05-16, 08:23 AM
Why can't I put this hideous tent in storage!! Or sale it! I refuse to spend real money for pixelated images of rotten cabbages. So this whole tent is useless to me. I only placed it so the stupid kingdom goal would go away, now that I can't get it off my kingdom an into storage makes me very much regret that decision. I need room, there has been so many decoration goals lately (star gazing hill being the latest) I don't have room for all this. This tent needs to go! Please help!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-05-16, 02:27 PM
Lol, I hear ya, wamboltia ... But since the Baron's Tent is considered a "mini game" within the Castle Story game, it currently can't be stored OR sold.
I know many players wish they had known that before placing it on their boards, but we're kinda stuck with it now. Even if you don't want to spend gems or $ on extra rotten cabbages for the Grand Prizes, you may still want to throw the 3 free rotten cabbages you get each day, for the little prizes behind the Baron's face. Winning resource materials from the tent is one of the few occasions where we can go over the "99 max" that is put on them.

Thanks for reminding me about this. :) I'll add a note about it to the current thread on the Baron's Tent prizes here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88803-02-04-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Feb-2016)-iOS-only).

ladyperidot
02-05-16, 02:41 PM
Lol, I hear ya, wamboltia ... But since the Baron's Tent is considered a "mini game" within the Castle Story game, it currently can't be stored OR sold.
I know many players wish they had known that before placing it on their boards, but we're kinda stuck with it now. Even if you don't want to spend gems or $ on extra rotten cabbages for the Grand Prizes, you may still want to throw the 3 free rotten cabbages you get each day, for the little prizes behind the Baron's face. Winning resource materials from the tent is one of the few occasions where we can go over the "99 max" that is put on them.

Thanks for reminding me about this. :) I'll add a note about it to the current thread on the Baron's Tent prizes here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88803-02-04-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Feb-2016)-iOS-only).

It also was/is possessed in that if you try and orient in any but the directions it wants, it flips itself. I,currently have it stuck Ina corner behind a row of trees.