PDA

View Full Version : Bakery: Future Updates Chat Thread!

kooky panda
01-29-16, 09:40 AM
Hey guys, I wanted to start up a chat thread for you to use while waiting for updates to come out!

Update threads should not be started until there is a teaser, pop up in game or when the updates are released.
Updates threads started early will be closed.

Recently update threads have been started days in advance and when this happens, the thread gets tons of posts so it is hard for members to read through all the pages to get to the actual update information.

I have set this thread up and will open it a few days before the update for you to chat on. It will then be closed when the update is released and reopened again.

Also please note that I have gotten feedback from some members that since they have limited time to check the forum, that they really like it when all the update information is moved to post 1 so when the updates come out please do not start up the update thread if you are unable to maintain it on the day of the update making sure that all information is moved and kept in post 1.

Please make sure your posts on this thread do stay on the topic of the updates.

Thanks!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM0LwW0US5s3vrlA8auAKPFgN0YisUc F4aVyKcJfLVVT8K0uTY6w

kooky panda
01-30-16, 09:03 PM
Chat thread for next weeks up is now open!!
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx146/LiliacDeathFlower/45765_1294572293.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/LiliacDeathFlower/media/45765_1294572293.gif.html)

LalaSmooth
01-31-16, 01:54 PM
I really hope they bring out an australian update with all aussie things like flag and food and ooh kangaroo too

214sed
01-31-16, 03:57 PM
So that means 24 hours or less you can post and update thread?

deekathleen
01-31-16, 04:02 PM
So that means 24 hours or less you can post and update thread?

It means it can be started when the update teaser is posted on the blog. Then whoever starts it will be able to post the teaser pic in the first post.

kooky panda
01-31-16, 04:57 PM
Yes when there is a teaser or the update comes out.
Also please only the start the update thread, if you are able to be on and keep post 1 updated.
Thanks!

sleepygs
01-31-16, 06:58 PM
I think this week will be the hardest to predict. With an oven update for CNY last week and the Valentines sale, I guess that only leaves a crate or decor update, but I'm baffled as to what the theme would be. I'd love a Mardi Gras, if I could wish for a theme!

I'm sad that the timing didn't work out for Valentines Day goals, but hopefully we can get some nice spring goals later this month. I just couldn't get into the "healthy" goals- I wanted snow! :)

deekathleen
01-31-16, 07:00 PM
I'm thinking it will be winter.

LadyEna
01-31-16, 08:18 PM
Mardi Gras would be just grand!

sgoetzinger99
02-01-16, 10:42 AM
Yes when there is a teaser or the update comes out.
Also please only the start the update thread, if you are able to be on and keep post 1 updated.
Thanks!

Hear, hear!

KimWill
02-01-16, 02:13 PM
I'm for Valentines or Marde Grau (yes I know I didn't spell that right) & definitely one more gem sale . Very soon

sls0991
02-01-16, 02:41 PM
This feels weird to me.

aiyoosha
02-01-16, 02:52 PM
This feels weird to me.

me too :/

monstertop
02-01-16, 04:07 PM
This feels weird to me.

I recently started being active on forums yet it feels weird to me too, hahah. Oh well.

twospoons
02-01-16, 06:33 PM
well, it's our own faults. we speculate too much! (and some of us don't know how to go back and update first posts.)

so you guys are saying no valentine's goals? i know if they came out next week it would be a very short time frame to complete them for v-day, but i still figured they'd do it, as it's a popular holiday in game. and if they ran later than actual vday, for those of us who are slow, lovey-dovey content seems more universal than say, halloween content (although some keep that out all year).

anyway, for this week, i'm going with...i was sitting here, trying to think of something completely off the wall to guess, and thought of the infamous RS baby dinosaurs, cause there's nothing more off the wall than that. and then i thought of a human nursery theme, and then i thought they could give us an organic baby food maker as an appliance, and wouldn't that be horrible? just for them not even pretend to design, just 3 bowls of mush.

and now that i've passed on that terrible idea, i'm guessing it will be a shopping theme! now that's she's been exercising & eating healthy, aunt loretta needs a celebratory new look, so hazel will come along with some shopping bags, and then we can get one of those cakes shaped like shoes or dresses or whatever, and then (and i so far don't even like this idea, but it's all leading up to this) we can get a standalone aunt loretta in a different dress!

deekathleen
02-01-16, 07:42 PM
I think it should be a bakery makeover theme. Construction guys and a design artist redoing the place. I could just be thinking of that because I'm sitting here with hgtv playing in the background lol

Bakerling
02-01-16, 08:01 PM
I think most probably is will be a Valentine Goal. I love buying lot of those Valentine stuffs that are on sales now. Of course, I like that Valentine Cupcakes. So lovely. It is inside the easy oven. Left 14 days only.

Enjoy Baking. :)

pixiegamer
02-01-16, 10:09 PM
well, it's our own faults. we speculate too much! (and some of us don't know how to go back and update first posts.)

so you guys are saying no valentine's goals? i know if they came out next week it would be a very short time frame to complete them for v-day, but i still figured they'd do it, as it's a popular holiday in game. and if they ran later than actual vday, for those of us who are slow, lovey-dovey content seems more universal than say, halloween content (although some keep that out all year).

I feel like Valentine's Day is a sure theme for Bakery Story because Valentine's Day is nothing if not dessert-oriented. You could really have anything heart-shaped, or chocolatey, or red-and-white and have it pass for V-Day. I'm personally hoping we'll get some more chocolate recipes because of the theme I have in mind ;) But of course, I'm also ever-hopeful for a Valentine's Masquerade... :o

Also hoping we'll get a cute Valentine's Register. Seriously, just slap some pink and red paint on the existing cash register, add a heart or two, and voila! Plus, we know that the current artists are capable of drawing a cash register, based on the displays we've been getting with cash registers in them. ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ All you need is love~ ♬ ♫ ♪

Back to the topic at hand: I'd like to get Valentine's goals this week, but assuming we might get a regular update in between, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess crepes! February 2nd is France's National Crepe Day, and I know one particular Bakery Story Frenchman who might want to show his patriotism ;) Plus, think of the recipes! Crepes Suzette, Mille-Crepe Cake, Strawberry Crepes... yum! :p

I'm down for Mardi Gras as well, but the recipe situation gives me pause. I'm the first person who'll advocate for more diversity in Bakery Story, and we could get some fantastic decorations for Mardi Gras for our bakeries (a Mardi Gras parade, Jester Hazel/Jester Loretta, Bead Garlands for the wall, green/gold/purple tables, chairs, counters, flooring, etc., etc.). I'd love if we could get these even without a Mardi Gras oven to match.

But, the thing is: we have been getting new appliances consistently for the past few months. Assuming the trend should continue, what could Bakery Story introduce in an appliance for Mardi Gras? King Cake is the obvious choice, but other New Orleans classics were done in the Jazz Oven (recipes pics below):

http://i.imgur.com/MNjSAc7.png?1

I personally wouldn't mind an appliance-less update for a week if it meant some amazing decoration options. However, if we must get recipes, I hope we'll get the Jazz Oven back, rather than a new oven. :)

(Didn't realize this would get so rambly... but hooray for speculation! :p)

pixiegamer
02-01-16, 10:26 PM
Also, completely forgot to mention this in my rambling, but the lovey-dovey theme could actually work for all of February this year! There's something called a 'Leap Proposal', where on February 29th, women propose to men. Apparently it's a European thing.

Would be interesting if Bakery Story did something special for the Leap Year on the February 24th update :)

twospoons
02-02-16, 04:36 AM
Oh yeah, it's a leap year. I'm speculating even further in advance: we'll get a skydiver theme that week! :p

ShortcakesbyChris
02-02-16, 07:31 AM
I would like to see more strawberries. Lots of strawberries!

dianeupside
02-02-16, 09:11 AM
I know this isn't the thread for this question. I hear talk of earning cash for gems watching videos, what do i download for this? Anyone please, thank you. ♡

kooky panda
02-02-16, 09:21 AM
I know this isn't the thread for this question. I hear talk of earning cash for gems watching videos, what do i download for this? Anyone please, thank you. ♡
The video feature goes out randomly to different games. If you do not currently have this feature, hopefully it will be offered in your game soon.

dianeupside
02-02-16, 10:58 AM
The video feature goes out randomly to different games. If you do not currently have this feature, hopefully it will be offered in your game soon.

Thank you ♡

214sed
02-02-16, 11:00 AM
So blogs come in less than 24 hours?

LadyEna
02-02-16, 11:26 AM

If Storm8 updates their blog, it usually comes out around 5:30 p.m. EST.
Usually Tuesday evenings.
(it's a roll of the dice whether they will release update or not)

sleepygs
02-02-16, 11:45 AM
anyway, for this week, i'm going with...i was sitting here, trying to think of something completely off the wall to guess, and thought of the infamous RS baby dinosaurs, cause there's nothing more off the wall than that. and then i thought of a human nursery theme, and then i thought they could give us an organic baby food maker as an appliance, and wouldn't that be horrible? just for them not even pretend to design, just 3 bowls of mush.

OH NO!!! I know we're all joking around here, but a baby theme right now would push me over the edge. I haven't threatened to quit BS before because it's just a game and you can ignore what you don't like, but I just couldn't handle babies! (I'm at that awkward age that half my friends' kids are heading to college and the rest are desperately trying to have kids before the clock stops. We can't have kids so I'm kinda tired of pretending to care! Especially after the holidays filled with spit and diapers... Blah.)

aiyoosha
02-02-16, 12:37 PM

hey, why u never update the first post in your threads? if your not gonna do it then no one wants you to post a thread, thank you

214sed
02-02-16, 03:06 PM

Well nothing but purple stuff.

DragonWished
Blog is out. Amethyst is the theme. Love it!

Looks as though it could be goals. Hope so!

pipipooh1977
The teaser is up on their blog page. It's an Amethyst theme. Lots and lots of purple! Not crazy about all that purple, I doubt I will purchase much if any, but a new appliance is always welcomed.

kooky panda
02-02-16, 03:27 PM
Update thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88744-Bakery-Update-February-3-2016)

LadyEna
02-08-16, 07:31 AM
Still hoping for Mardi Gras or Carnivale deco!

What are we hoping the goals will be this week?

slayer7000
02-08-16, 07:41 AM
Still hoping for Mardi Gras or Carnivale deco!

What are we hoping the goals will be this week? I'm hoping for either mardi gra or (maybe) late valentines goals?

aiyoosha
02-08-16, 10:15 AM
Vday goals!!!!! I hate that Mardi Gras Jamaican stuff. It's February n vday is soon we need vday goals!!!!!

I also vote again for pcabral to start the thread again.

ievuxia
02-08-16, 10:19 AM
I want V-day goals as well and I actually think these will be the ones this week.

kaelynrosecake
02-08-16, 10:43 AM
Vday goals and more vday oriented decor!

monstertop
02-08-16, 11:10 AM
I hope for Valentine Day goals as well. Even though Valentine's will be over by the time I complete the goal, I still would like a good final goal prize! The Christmas tree in December was great even though yoga wasn't. I'll have hope :P

steelersbabyyy
02-08-16, 12:40 PM
valentines goals please!!!!

twospoons
02-08-16, 02:29 PM
i'm still betting on v-day goals too, even though it's so close. i'm hoping that it's more red than pink!

sgoetzinger99
02-08-16, 03:07 PM
Vday goals!!!!! I hate that Mardi Gras Jamaican stuff. It's February n vday is soon we need vday goals!!!!!

Vana Catu, Pepper Woo, and pcabral do such a great job of maintaining the goal thread, and know what they're doing. Please let them have that job!

ievuxia
02-08-16, 05:05 PM
i'm still betting on v-day goals too, even though it's so close. i'm hoping that it's more red than pink!

I'm hoping it's more pink than red lol ;) no, I'm not obsessed with pink, I just like my bakery being in pastel colors :)

sleepygs
02-08-16, 06:18 PM
It won't be a goal though, right? The last goal is still active until next week. Hopefully we'll have a nice decor update and some Springtime goals for next week!

monstertop
02-08-16, 06:34 PM
It won't be a goal though, right? The last goal is still active until next week. Hopefully we'll have a nice decor update and some Springtime goals for next week!

Oh is that so? Then it's probably not a V-day goal...

ievuxia
02-08-16, 06:46 PM
It won't be a goal though, right? The last goal is still active until next week.

Goals can overlap. It has happened before :)

ElaineCarrel
02-08-16, 08:46 PM

If s8 does it's usual we'll get challenges in both RS and bs. It's the 2nd wk of the month so....

monstertop
02-08-16, 09:04 PM
Goals can overlap. It has happened before :)

Oh whew. I'm glad it can be a goal. Goal weeks are the more fun.

sls0991
02-08-16, 10:29 PM
Hoping for more Valentines stuff and a good goal this week. I LOVED the amethyst petal tables from last week, so pretty. I hope they can add to that somehow, but less with the amethyst lol.

pcabral03
02-09-16, 01:26 AM

Vana Catu, Pepper Woo, and pcabral do such a great job of maintaining the goal thread, and know what they're doing. Please let them have that job!

Thanks for support, but if it's goals on Wednesday VanaCatu has my vote for goal thread as always she's so organized and detailed O:-)

deekathleen
02-09-16, 08:09 AM
Thanks for support, but if it's goals on Wednesday VanaCatu has my vote for goal thread as always she's so organized and detailed O:-)

I think you both did an awesome job working together :)

pixiegamer
02-09-16, 10:21 AM
If we get V-Day goals, which will probably happen, I'm hoping for the following:

-New Valentine's-themed Cash Register!
-New Valentine's-themed Door!

Been a while since we had a new version of either, especially the cash registers. But the artist(s) has/have put cash registers in previous displays before, so it would be nice to get one on its own :)

As far as recipes, I'm hoping for chocolate stuff! :p And hopefully cheap appliances; I've run out of coins with my latest design :o

monstertop
02-09-16, 11:44 AM
I hope we get affordable pink tiles for floors(: Something that's not too bright and hot - light pink would be my preference.

twospoons
02-09-16, 02:13 PM
And hopefully cheap appliances; I've run out of coins with my latest design :o

yes please! i bought a bunch of sale stuff in my 2nd shop and barely had enough to cook more food afterwards (fortunately i already had some out, or i'd be broke forever!)

new cash registers would be excellent, not just for v-day. at least RS has a few host stand options, BS has what, 2? agree with the non-gemmy pale pink floors too!

monstertop
02-09-16, 02:26 PM
Anyone think we might be getting something that RS got last week? Or actually, probably not since we're all expecting a goal, hahah.

kooky panda
02-09-16, 03:19 PM
New Update thread . (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88956-Bakery-Story-Update-February-10-2016)

slayer7000
02-15-16, 09:17 AM
What are you all hoping for? I'm hoping for something nice that isn't gem heavy and hopefully the foods aren't on kitchenware :). I'm not sure if it's box week or not but if it is I hope it's a good one!

ElaineCarrel
02-15-16, 10:10 AM
Fairly certain we'll c a box this wk since we've had ovens and a challenge past 2 wks.

pcabral03
02-15-16, 06:35 PM
Yes most likely a crate, but I wish we could get new recipe on regular oven or drink machine. We haven't had one in a while.

slayer7000
02-15-16, 07:22 PM
Yes most likely a crate, but I wish we could get new recipe on regular oven or drink machine. We haven't had one in a while.

Yeah! I wondered why they stopped it

planetpeace12
02-16-16, 11:42 AM
Please no crates. I want to get more recipes to sell in my bakery (World friendly please)! Variety is what makes the game interesting. Please don't recycle themes or give us a stupid crate as an excuse to say there is new content. We had many weeks of crates, cake pops, dogs in clothes, and recycled themes and recipes. Enough already :mad:

monstertop
02-16-16, 12:53 PM

I totally agree about new recipe on drink machine. It'd be nice to see something new there. I wouldn't mind a crate as long as it's good content.

kooky panda
02-16-16, 03:05 PM
New update thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89149-Bakery-Update-Feb-17-2016)

LadyEna
02-22-16, 11:08 AM
Box/Crate week this week.
Well that's my thoughts.

deekathleen
02-22-16, 11:36 AM
Probably will be a crate in both games.

monstertop
02-22-16, 11:52 AM
I hope it's not pink!

twospoons
02-22-16, 11:54 AM
spring please! i'm feeling flowery. and if it's a crate (i wouldn't bet against it), i hope the prizes are all good enough that it's worth taking a chance on! (or at least not worth getting angry about when you accidentally accept the sneaky popup!)

slayer7000
02-22-16, 04:56 PM
Nice update plz with springy stuff :)

Sebsmommy15
02-22-16, 07:37 PM
I agree with the PPs ^^^ Spring stuff would be nice. First Spring playing BS!

sgoetzinger99
02-23-16, 09:31 AM
Has anyone noticed that Stormie no longer drops to the bottom of your neighbor list after you visit him?

nerds022
02-23-16, 10:27 AM
Has anyone noticed that Stormie no longer drops to the bottom of your neighbor list after you visit him?

I find it helps if you gift him.

steelersbabyyy
02-23-16, 10:29 AM

i noticed that too, it gets kind of annoying because i always end up clicking on his name

planetpeace12
02-23-16, 12:40 PM
I don't want another crate-only update. Those are no fair to me because I can't afford gems. Please give us a new appliance (a world friendly theme that wasn't overused). Please and thank you.

kooky panda
02-23-16, 02:50 PM
New update thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89338-Bakery-update-Feb-24th-2016)

slayer7000
02-29-16, 04:17 PM
I'm hoping for spring or st pattys day stuff :). I hope we get a sale soon :)

planetpeace12
02-29-16, 08:14 PM
I'm hoping for spring or st pattys day stuff :). I hope we get a sale soon :)

Yes! I definitely want St. Patrick's recipes and decor! Bring back the Shamrock Oven!

kooky panda
03-01-16, 04:46 PM
New Update (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?89526-Bakery-Story-Update-March-2-2016)

planetpeace12
03-06-16, 04:33 PM
Can we please have something for St. Patrick's day?

slayer7000
03-06-16, 04:41 PM
Hoping for it :) and st Patrick's day sale
Can we please have something for St. Patrick's day?

ievuxia
03-06-16, 05:40 PM
I'm hoping for cute Easter stuff with bunnies and springy items. I don't celebrate St. Patrick's day and don't even know what it is so I don't care about it..

geordieprogman
03-06-16, 08:11 PM
Easter stuff for me too please. Not too cutesy though.

The only reason I like St Patrick's Day is because I always have a few cans of Guinness. It's the only time of the year I drink it.

chocolat_89
03-07-16, 01:25 AM
Happy with either St Patrick's Day or Easter. Chocolate-themed Easter items would be great.

luincristiel
03-07-16, 10:24 AM
Still hoping for a cherry blossom goal!

ruskpaels
03-07-16, 10:37 AM
I hope for an Easter theme. I have never celebrated St Patrick's, but green is my favourite colour so I'd be okay with a St Patrick's theme as well. ;)

roxystaufenberg
03-07-16, 02:23 PM
I hope easter or st. paddys day theme, with a sale of old items ;)

kooky panda
03-08-16, 02:49 PM
New Update (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89727-Bakery-Story-Update-March-9-2016)

ojapple96
03-14-16, 04:10 PM
I have to say this new way to do update thread is confusing I wish it would go back to the old way. Scrolling through to find where the new one starts, waiting for it to open, isn't ideal. I'm hoping for another crack at the candy hatchery LTO and other things Easter related for an update Wednesday😉

ElaineCarrel
03-14-16, 07:52 PM
So for the 3/16 update I'd like to definitely c Easter themed items, even a new appliance that's Easter themed would b nice. I don't want a crate since we just had 1 2 wks ago.
How about it storm 8???

butterquest
03-14-16, 11:45 PM
I'm hoping for an Easter theme this coming wednesday update ...

sls0991
03-15-16, 12:10 AM
I'm hoping they will stop with the buy gems and get an LTO deal. While it's nice, I don't need gems. I already have gems. What I don't have is anymore cash on my itunes account. So S8, please allow us to use our gems for LTOS and not $5 cash. THANKS!

steelersbabyyy
03-15-16, 06:02 AM
i would love to see some easter themes! i dont really have alot of easter stuff. i also want them to bring back the easter egg surprise crate

DragonWished
03-15-16, 08:44 AM
I would like to see a new Easter crate.

Still struggling with the goals (way too many spoiled dishes) from last week.

monstertop
03-15-16, 12:09 PM
Is the Easter Egg Surprise crate gone? I was hoping they might do a 50% sale on that tomorrow. If not, I was just going to buy it full price. But I don't see it. Sad.

kooky panda
03-15-16, 03:14 PM
Update thread
Bakery Update: 16 March 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?89954-Bakery-Update-16-March-2016)

topazz77
03-21-16, 01:21 PM
Easter is only a few days away !!!
There was an Easter crate for a couple of days and I have nothing in my inventory to decorate for Easter.
Very disappointed.

slayer7000
03-22-16, 07:16 AM
Easter plz!!

butterquest
03-22-16, 11:55 AM
Easter stuff please

LalaSmooth
03-22-16, 01:19 PM
Tomorrow will obviously be a crate week...

kooky panda
03-22-16, 02:34 PM
New update thread

-Bakery-Update-23rd-March-2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90150-Bakery-Update-23rd-March-2016)

airamsdragons
03-26-16, 10:39 PM
Really TL? Why no St.Patricks goal/update AND no EASTER goal/update?:mad:

slayer7000
03-26-16, 11:26 PM
Yep :(

LadyEna
03-27-16, 01:47 PM
Spring flowers, different fruit trees or flowering shrubs.
Please delve into the vast choices in floral botany!!
Otherwise different than what we currently have!

No April Shower theme.

forensgrad23
03-28-16, 02:05 AM
Does anyone have any idea why St. Patrick's Day & Easter were completely skipped this year?? It's frustrating enough that Android users are being left out of so many things being offered, but I definitely don't understand why 2 key holidays would be completely passed over! You'd think they would have at least offered LTO's or something. I got a few items from the Easter crate but they didn't even offer a St. Patrick's Day crate. I didn't start playing until around the 4th of July, last year, so this would have been my 1st chance to get these seasonal items. So disappointing! I'd appreciate your input!

slayer7000
03-28-16, 07:48 AM
I'm not sure :( I really wanted more deco from the 2

ElaineCarrel
03-28-16, 05:51 PM
I predict a new appliance and new decor, not a goal though since we're still in March. We could get another new crate.

sassieyangel23
03-29-16, 08:42 AM
I really hope they bring out an australian update with all aussie things like flag and food and ooh kangaroo too

You mean a zoo theme? That would be cool or even a state fair theme with rides , food. Games.

planetpeace12
03-29-16, 11:03 AM
I predict a new appliance and new decor, not a goal though since we're still in March. We could get another new crate.

I hope it's not another crate. If we get a new appliance, it better not be another childish theme.

Sebsmommy15
03-29-16, 01:37 PM
Crate! -.-

geordieprogman
03-29-16, 01:37 PM
YAY another crate! Some nice items but I always get the rubbish prizes

DragonWished
03-29-16, 01:39 PM
blog is out.

Lots of little kids in the teaser pic, not a lot of bakery.

kooky panda
03-29-16, 02:01 PM
New update thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90317-Bakery-Update-March-30th-2016

ElaineCarrel
04-04-16, 05:29 PM
W this being only the 1st Wednesday of the month we'll probably get a new appliance. Hopefully they'll continue on the spring theme. New challenge probably won't happen until next wk.

LadyEna
04-05-16, 08:58 AM
International theme, just an overall pie bake sale, Spring, etc.

Since it's getting warmer some refrigerator type desserts.
Ambrosia, Jello molds, fruit salad, etc.

IsisGarden
04-05-16, 09:42 AM
I barely just finished the goals for last month, and I am still building ovens. I've never finished this late before. This semester of teaching has been crazy, so playing the games has been hard. Not sure I'm ready for new goals. When is Summer Break again?

bustedbob
04-05-16, 12:01 PM
I'm having trouble using and partisapating in the forum. I have no clue how to join the conversation.

monstertop
04-05-16, 12:16 PM
I would like a drink appliance update(: I liked the different teas.

kooky panda
04-05-16, 02:08 PM
Bakery Update: April 6 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?90519-Bakery-Update-April-6-2016)

kooky panda
04-12-16, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, since I am now starting the update threads when the teasers are posted, I do not think we need this thread anymore.

New update thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90714-Bakery-Story-Update-April-13-2016