PDA

View Full Version : Lost my account!!!

joohyunx
01-29-16, 12:01 AM
I used to play Bakery Story 1 a long time ago and reached level 99. I stopped playing after a while and then I recently downloaded Bakery Story 2 because it was new and interesting. Today, I felt nostalgic and I wanted to play some Bakery Story 1 and reinstalled it on my phone and logged back into my original account. By logging onto my original account, it for some reason erased my progress on Bakery Story 2. Please help!! I've invested a lot of time and effort to get to where I am on Bakery Story 2 and I would really hate to start all over again.

Rynetory2
01-29-16, 08:07 AM
From what you said, I understand that you have 2 accounts. Your BS2 is on your current account and your BS1 is on your original account. So dont worry, your BS2 isnt lost as all games progress are saved on S8 servers. Just log back on your current account and you will be able to see it.

FYI when you use the Login feature to logon your games, it will transfer the data of all S8 games of that account to your device. Hope this helps.

joohyunx
01-29-16, 11:33 AM
Thanks for replying, but from what I understand, BS2 does not have a log-in feature? I didn't see anywhere on the game where I can create an account for it, which is why I'm even more nervous. Otherwise, I would have just logged onto my account on BS2 but because there's no actual unique ID for me to log into, I'm afraid that I might have lost all my progress.

kooky panda
01-29-16, 11:45 AM
Not all games have the login feature. You can use a game shown in post 1 of the login thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!).
When you login with one game all games under that storm ID will also move over.

joohyunx
01-29-16, 12:21 PM
By reinstalling BS1 and logging onto it, it was overwriting all my current Storm8 games on my device. So when I opened BS2, I am now at level 1, starting all over again.