PDA

View Full Version : Levels and coins

joohyunx
01-28-16, 11:30 PM
Hey guys!

Okay so, if I'm correct, you get to open the Exotic Goods store with Marco at Level 22. But I couldn't open the store until now (halfway to level 24) because I didn't have enough coins to open it (since it required 600k). And then at Level 23, you are also able to get the Cake Maker, which also costs nearly 400k. I was so excited to finally be able to make some Creme Brulee but then LEARNING IT costs another 200k.

I'm just wondering, am I the only one that seems so behind in achieving all of this? At this rate, I probably won't be able to learn Creme Brulee until after Level 24 or purchase the Cake Maker until Level 26+. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

VanaCatu
01-29-16, 02:08 AM
for me, it was relly helpful to do what our higher level guys like ms. lainey and ms. ammo advised:
not to make lower coins recipes.
as per ms. ammo, you can have some max. qtty of customers per day.
so if they all will eat peanut butter balls, for example, you'll get 6coins per each plate.
but if some of them will eat muffins, sugar cookies, etc... - it's gonna be kinda forgone benefit.
i hope ms. ammo will be here later and will explain it better :)

VanaCatu
01-29-16, 02:12 AM
also, we have table where you can choose what to do next:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS

in your case, i wd save for cake maker first (as i did in my time).
because it will give u 8coins pb&j cake whch doesn't require any exotic food
(check the cookbook to be sure: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance).

so having cake maker and learning pb&j cake will give u possibility to build up more coins.
and then you can open the bazaar and learn creme brulee (which is only 5 coins, btw).

srg70
01-29-16, 07:31 AM
I am behind too. I do as VanaCatu has said. I always delete food under 5 coins. I'm only doing the 5 coin ones right now to master them then I will only cook recipes 6 coins and above. I hate throwing all that food away, but it really does make a difference. I would get the cake mixer first. The recipes on that are 8 coins. I did that and now have to go back and learn the apple cider recipe.

CammoAmmo
01-29-16, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I think Vana and srg covered it about the coins. You can look at all of Vana's and LonePudding's charts and threads cause they have all the info you could possibly want on prices, tips, recipes. Don't know what I'd do without their amazing threads.

Level 22 is when the game shows its true colors, so to speak. The prices suddenly become crazy and everything just keeps getting higher and higher, so we're all in the same boat as you. Good luck with your savings! :)

VanaCatu
01-29-16, 08:56 AM
well, our "amazing charts and threads" are useless right now, 'coz photobucket where we host pics - is on maintenance today :)
so i hope they will be back soon and all pics are visible again.

joohyunx
01-29-16, 11:37 AM
for me, it was relly helpful to do what our higher level guys like ms. lainey and ms. ammo advised:
not to make lower coins recipes.
as per ms. ammo, you can have some max. qtty of customers per day.
so if they all will eat peanut butter balls, for example, you'll get 6coins per each plate.
but if some of them will eat muffins, sugar cookies, etc... - it's gonna be kinda forgone benefit.
i hope ms. ammo will be here later and will explain it better :)

Yeah, I've actually been making only high-rewarding coin recipes over the cheaper ones right now. I even made more of the Marshmallow event ones since they give more coins. But I still find myself pretty behind in coins. I was just wondering if I was the only one. But I learned something new! I didn't know there's a max quantity of customers everyday. Thanks for the tip!

joohyunx
01-29-16, 11:38 AM
also, we have table where you can choose what to do next:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87196-BAKERY-STORY-2-Goals-Guide&p=1228225&viewfull=1#post1228225

in your case, i wd save for cake maker first (as i did in my time).
because it will give u 8coins pb&j cake whch doesn't require any exotic food
(check the cookbook to be sure: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance).

so having cake maker and learning pb&j cake will give u possibility to build up more coins.
and then you can open the bazaar and learn creme brulee (which is only 5 coins, btw).

Okay, duly noted! So I should save for the Cake Maker before learning Creme Brulee. Gotcha! thank you :)

joohyunx
01-29-16, 11:42 AM
Yeah, I think Vana and srg covered it about the coins. You can look at all of Vana's and LonePudding's charts and threads cause they have all the info you could possibly want on prices, tips, recipes. Don't know what I'd do without their amazing threads.

Level 22 is when the game shows its true colors, so to speak. The prices suddenly become crazy and everything just keeps getting higher and higher, so we're all in the same boat as you. Good luck with your savings! :)

Yeah, seriously. I was like skipping around, thinking I had it all worked out. And then BAM, I hit level 22/23 and the game got so much harder lol. So much coins learning recipes and unlocking certain things, jesus. Thanks though!

But I think actually lost my account last night by making the mistake of logging onto my old Baker Story 1 account, and it over-written my progress in Bakery Story 2. I'm waiting on the support team to help me so I really hope I didn't lose everything.... :(

CammoAmmo
01-29-16, 03:20 PM
Yeah, seriously. I was like skipping around, thinking I had it all worked out. And then BAM, I hit level 22/23 and the game got so much harder lol. So much coins learning recipes and unlocking certain things, jesus. Thanks though!

But I think actually lost my account last night by making the mistake of logging onto my old Baker Story 1 account, and it over-written my progress in Bakery Story 2. I'm waiting on the support team to help me so I really hope I didn't lose everything.... :(

You just reminded me of back when it was so exciting to level up when I was like lvl 14 or 15 because I had completed all the goals and bought everything, and now here I am with recipes and goals that I got 5 levels ago!

I really hope you are able to recover your account. That is probably the most frustrating thing of all to lose your progress :(

Citygirl_xx
02-14-16, 02:30 AM
but my to-go orders, which give good money, is now filled with creme brulee! so l had to open the exotic bazaar first...

VanaCatu
02-14-16, 06:15 AM
you don't have to wait learning anything.
if you cannot fulfill to-go order, you can refresh it and get new one in 10 minutes:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86232-Bakery-2-Game-Guide&p=1202481&viewfull=1#post1202481