PDA

View Full Version : Having a weird issue with my game.

Tabheark
01-28-16, 08:27 PM
For about two days now my game doesn't want to run in the background, (I never fully close the game out, just I've had the same food on my counters since Tuesday because for some reason I'm not getting customers while the game isn't pulled up. I can't do requests or to go orders since they are full.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?
If I uninstall and reinstall will I lose my data?

CammoAmmo
01-28-16, 08:42 PM
You should always force close your game to avoid sync errors. I know it can be annoying to reload, but it prevents bugs like this from happening. You can uninstall and reinstall without losing your account and data, so you can try that.

kooky panda
01-29-16, 08:32 AM
What Cammo said! :)

alexsjusa
03-01-16, 01:49 PM
Does anyone have a problem replacing the first to go order in their game? I keep pressing the replace button and nothing happens! It's dangerously close to the gem button and I'm wondering if this is another gem trap! I'm so frustrated!

kooky panda
03-05-16, 06:29 PM
Does anyone have a problem replacing the first to go order in their game? I keep pressing the replace button and nothing happens! It's dangerously close to the gem button and I'm wondering if this is another gem trap! I'm so frustrated!
Try restarting your game to see this helps.