PDA

View Full Version : Pets Sale @ 25% off for 4 days

Rynetory2
01-28-16, 08:13 PM
Pets Sales - 4 days only

Hey Everyone, Farm Story 2 is having a 4 days pets sale with 25% off the usual price. Be sure that you dont miss out on these adorable new pets! :D
Winter Cat
Pink Poodle
German Shepherd
Black Shiba Inu
Winter Pony

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28118

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28119

minidemon88
01-29-16, 03:55 AM
Nice! I bought the winter pony. She's so beautiful! :o

Is it me, or does the black shiba inu looks so much cuter? xD

Sandybellee
01-29-16, 04:12 AM
I think I'll go for my second bunny! :)

Edit: change of plans - I just got to level 37 and unlocked the English Sheepdog! I've been wanting that puppy since I first saw it so I bought it instantly! Perfect timing for the sale! Yay! :)

ciarjen
01-29-16, 04:50 AM
I can't buy the pink poodle because it says my limit is reached.

I have put some dogs in storage but I still can't buy it. Is there any way around this?

minidemon88
01-29-16, 04:57 AM

I have put some dogs in storage but I still can't buy it. Is there any way around this?

I got this glitch too! But fixed it myself by visiting a neighbor and then back to my farm again. :)

Rynetory2
01-29-16, 08:41 AM

I stored my displayed pet and then restarted my game so it registered. But minidemon's method is easier. :) I have reported it over but use this workaround in the mean time.

@ minidemon: Thanks for your great suggestion. Btw, I simply adore the Winter Pony, she's such a beauty! The Black Shiba Inu seems cuter than the current one in the Market.

PookieBear50
01-29-16, 11:54 AM
This sale almost makes me regret buying the second Gilded Grapevine...but then again, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have finished so quickly and been able to start selling grapes to other players (collecting 6 grapes instead of 4 makes a huge difference).

Still, I would have liked to get the Winter Pony, the German Shepherd, or the Black Shiba Inu, even if they did end up in my storage for most of the year (need to figure out a good system for cycling the pets in and out).

rynetory2, don't forget to update your Pets thread ;)

Allie0105
01-29-16, 08:00 PM
Thank you so much for this sale. I love my pets and I love adding to my collection. Last time there was a pet sale I bought up big (and love all my pets). During the sale a couple of extra pets were added. I missed out on the grey spotted pony (I'm sorry I can't remember his correct name) as I had spent wayyyy too much. Is there any chance any more pets will be added, especially the pony? Thanks again for the sale.

minidemon88
01-30-16, 01:49 AM
I stored my displayed pet and then restarted my game so it registered. But minidemon's method is easier. :) I have reported it over but use this workaround in the mean time.

@ minidemon: Thanks for your great suggestion. Btw, I simply adore the Winter Pony, she's such a beauty! The Black Shiba Inu seems cuter than the current one in the Market.

You're most welcome! :o

Thank you so much for this sale. I love my pets and I love adding to my collection. Last time there was a pet sale I bought up big (and love all my pets). During the sale a couple of extra pets were added. I missed out on the grey spotted pony (I'm sorry I can't remember his correct name) as I had spent wayyyy too much. Is there any chance any more pets will be added, especially the pony? Thanks again for the sale.

It's the dapple grey pony. They did re-released the dapple grey pony during the black friday sale last year. You can read the sale thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86830-Black-Friday-Sale-on-Nov-27-2015). :)

Rynetory2
01-31-16, 08:59 AM
rynetory2, don't forget to update your Pets thread ;)

Thanks for the reminder. I will try to get around to it.

You can see the pic and check the name of the grey pony in the Our Pets in Farm Story 2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85331-Our-Pets-in-Farm-Story-2-%26%23128035%3B-%26%23128035%3B-%26%23128035%3B) thread. There are 2 grey ponies, the Dapple Grey mentioned by minidemon or the Knight's Pony which was the event prize for a past event.

wino_o
02-14-16, 06:05 AM
I'm trying to buy my second Yorkie - I have 2 in real life, so I really want 2 for my farm. :)

I'm at my max for dogs, I've tried putting a dog in storage to open up another slot and I'm doing something wrong. Is there some kind of a 'trick' to putting pets in storage?

Thanks!!

**Figured it out!! **