PDA

View Full Version : Event after event

littledarc3
01-28-16, 05:44 PM
Oh boy. I have a love hate relationship with the amount of events in the game recently. I love getting new recipes and everything, but I feel like they need to make events longer so we can complete them, or space out the events a couple days. Some of these events I have to set timers for and end up losing sleep or cutting it close and having to use the gems I have saved up from free videos.

Anyone else feel this way?

It's not that I don't appreciate the events, if just like more time or would like them spaced a day or so apart instead of blending from one to the next seamlessly.

catfoodie
01-28-16, 05:52 PM
Oh boy. I have a love hate relationship with the amount of events in the game recently. I love getting new recipes and everything, but I feel like they need to make events longer so we can complete them, or space out the events a couple days. Some of these events I have to set timers for and end up losing sleep or cutting it close and having to use the gems I have saved up from free videos.

Anyone else feel this way?

It's not that I don't appreciate the events, if just like more time or would like them spaced a day or so apart instead of blending from one to the next seamlessly.
I agree, I really like events and for me it's a big part of the attraction of the game, but some of the quests seem to be pretty short. I think cruise events have good timing because it's 10 days and you also have few days. However, I don't particularly like setting up timer as well. It definitely easier to complete events in the higher level, but sometimes it just almost impossible. For example, yeti event was over top hard, I had to literally check on game 8 times a day like its a job lol. The event would be nice if it would be few days longer :>

dollydaydreams1
01-28-16, 07:57 PM
Yep. I love this game but I'm getting burnt out lol. Like you've both said, it would be nice to have more time to complete the quests or have a few days rest in between them. Or maybe Storm 8 could treat us and give us a really easy quest next time, to give us a little break? Hint hint ;)

littledarc3
01-28-16, 08:16 PM
Glad it isn't just me. A couple days of break or easy quests would be nice too. I feel bad for lower level players who can't do the events because they need a fryer or something else. It can still be challenging and doable for lower level players too. Share the love S8!

ecxtasy
01-29-16, 02:22 AM
I am low level and I have to say I am not so bothered I just like to know beforehand so I don't waste my time trying to do an event I can't complete.

The developers need to cater to higher levels and if the events are too easy for them the game would get boring. They want their old customers to stay as well as the new. It was the old customers who played the game first and made it so popular and spent money for them to further develop the game.

I play lots of games so I understand this. Cos when you are higher level with a huge pantry some events will be boring if they are just catered to lower level only.

Also need to get into the mind frame of picking which events you wanna do. I actually like the fact about this game. In other games there is a book to fill and I can't stand to see something missing from it so feel like I have to do every event. With this it doesn't matter if j get the recipe it doesn't really show. People have said can't even fit all the recipe pictures on the wall.

hqt081194
01-29-16, 04:20 AM
It's going be Tet Holiday in Vietnam so I can play all days, but I agree with you :)