PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Trouble

savage_mel
01-28-16, 12:04 PM
I can't seem to expand fast enough. I've got no more room for the animals currently in my breeding den and nest and the mining bombs come so slowly! Am I missing something? I have to keep breeding to keep collecting bombs but I have nowhere to put my animals :-(

chiareh
01-28-16, 06:22 PM
Nope. Not missing anything. ;) you just have to sell common/duplicate animals and keep the rarer ones. You get one bomb for every six hours of "breeding", so keep in mind that you'll get more bombs for breeding creatures with longer hatch times. Good luck!

Sandybellee
01-29-16, 03:21 AM
And at some point there will be times when you go weeks and weeks without getting anything new so you can just sell them off the nest and collect bombs. I've only bred one new animal this year so far, for example.

MaribouMay
01-29-16, 12:05 PM
I can't seem to expand fast enough. I've got no more room for the animals currently in my breeding den and nest and the mining bombs come so slowly! Am I missing something? I have to keep breeding to keep collecting bombs but I have nowhere to put my animals :-(

Many people keep animals received as prizes (from world events, spin to win, tournaments, etc.) in storage until they have space. I have a handful, some have dozens.

In a pinch, you can sell off a common animal, even if it isn't a duplicate, because it is easy to reacquire them.

kooky panda
01-29-16, 12:08 PM

In a pinch, you can sell off a common animal, even if it isn't a duplicate, because it is easy to reacquire them.
That is what I do!

savage_mel
02-02-16, 09:19 AM
Many people keep animals received as prizes (from world events, spin to win, tournaments, etc.) in storage until they have space. I have a handful, some have dozens.

I do sell my duplicates and have a bunch in storage. The expansion rate is just soooo slow

savage_mel
02-02-16, 09:22 AM
Nope. Not missing anything. ;) you just have to sell common/duplicate animals and keep the rarer ones. You get one bomb for every six hours of "breeding", so keep in mind that you'll get more bombs for breeding creatures with longer hatch times. Good luck!

And at some point there will be times when you go weeks and weeks without getting anything new so you can just sell them off the nest and collect bombs. I've only bred one new animal this year so far, for example.

oh boy! I just takes foooorrrever! Im a long time DS player and I prefer their expansion system much more!