PDA

View Full Version : What is that?

steeleye1
01-28-16, 10:00 AM

I'm sorry if this info is already here. Which I'm sure it is. But I don't even know what this thing is called so I can't search for it.

burritosprings
01-28-16, 10:07 AM

I'm sorry if this info is already here. Which I'm sure it is. But I don't even know what this thing is called so I can't search for it.

When you find out let us all know. Untill that plot gets opened up we will not find out.

ShibuyaCloth
01-28-16, 10:19 AM
Many guesses have been made. But who knows, pretty sure this will be one of the last plots to open before the main storyline ends.

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-28-16, 03:37 PM
THAT is the Golden-broken-cherub-throne-fountain-thingy where we will sit as we wear our crown.
(Or at least that's what I've been calling it & my speculation, lol)

We all hope to discover exactly what it is soon...& hopefully it *won't* be the end of the storyline, but just the beginning of the storyline for the ruler's RULE. :)

rar745
02-01-16, 06:03 PM
The dome was part of the original Main Story from 2012. The Kingdom Goals that lead us to it have not yet been released.
It has been vandalized, and the broken glass suggests a theft of some kind, though most objects appear to be in place.

Around the outside of the dome are four winged cherubs, each with a pair of golden underwear and a golden trumpet.
The left one is broken off, missing everything above the waist. The center one is missing its head and trumpet arm.

The broken-into glass dome holds a crown, which sits on a folded fur-collared red robe. Both designs are historically British.
The crown resembles the iconic design of St. Edwards crown, from 1000 years ago. The robe resembles a Coronation Robe.

Through the hole in the glass, the crown looks blue-ish purple. Through the unbroken glass, the crown looks reddish-purple.

There appears to be a golden staff-like object to the right of the crown, with a large golden circle at the top. Perhaps a scepter.
Another object appears hanging to the left of this staff, perhaps attached to it. It seems to be an acorn-shaped wooden sign.