PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius (zodiac) Jan 29 2016

calvinxx
01-26-16, 02:54 PM
This shocking animal will grace your forest with its ability to help carry any water you need. This trusted creature will also always try making you and your forest friends super happy. Make sure to unlock the new Zodiac animal: Aquarius, only in Fantasy Forest Story!

Sandybellee
01-26-16, 03:05 PM
Yaay! So exciting! And that habitat is lovely!

Since it says that we unlock the element, I think we may be getting new expansions too! (New green plots perhaps judging by the background...)

ogreve
01-26-16, 03:05 PM
Oooohhh, I *love* that habitat!

It says "shocking animal". Perhaps the formula is water-electric....

The design of the habitat looks as if perhaps three other habitats may be matched to it so they could be put together as a square, with a Zodiac circle in the centre.

It wouldn't surprise me if the first three animals are meant to go in this habitat and that we'll get a further one every three months.

TL: Good stuff!!!
Definitely looking forward to it... :P

natxjkkggg
01-26-16, 03:09 PM
Do You guess the Aquarius is an animal that has to he unlocked at a new Land like Solar bear for example??

ninasidstorm8
01-26-16, 03:13 PM
The habitat has the signs for Aquarius, Pisces and Aries. Looks like they will be grouping them by the order in the calendar rather than the type of sign (water etc..). Otherwise, the habitat looks a bit like the Stormy Shore. I am wondering how Electric comes into play?

It will make for an interesting update on Friday.

31aug2002
01-26-16, 03:16 PM
I love it love it love it!!!
I am an Aquarian and this will be a must have for me in my forest!!
Well I now get it when flatfoot said the stars were shining on me in another thread!! Thank you TL for a lovely surprise.

And amazing design for the habitat!!

ogreve
01-26-16, 03:19 PM
Do You guess the Aquarius is an animal that has to he unlocked at a new Land like Solar bear for example??

It would surprise me, unless TL opens new lands that can be reached easily by any level player, otherwise it would take a LONG time for lower level players before they could get it. If it has to be unlocked in such a way I sure hope we'll get more blue plots. This habitat begs for a place on the blues. But.... mine are full already and I don't have a good place to move them to...

matiasabad94
01-26-16, 03:32 PM
Super excited about this. I wonder what we'll need to do to breed it.

Not a huuuge fan of the bear but the habitat looks beautiful! And like ogreve said, it will very likely match other habitats. The idea of a new *breedable* element just makes me recover some hope for the game.

ninasidstorm8
01-26-16, 03:34 PM

Although I would like to see more land made available, I hope we do not need to expand to get the new element. At 78 Runes, its taking me 3 weeks per plot and I just finished an expansion. If it is like the Solar Bear, it will take a couple months to reach it.

RowanaFarrin
01-26-16, 03:47 PM
Looks beautiful! Very much looking forward to the release! ^_^

ninasidstorm8
01-26-16, 03:55 PM
Oooohhh, I *love* that habitat!

It says "shocking animal". Perhaps the formula is water-electric....

The design of the habitat looks as if perhaps three other habitats may be matched to it so they could be put together as a square, with a Zodiac circle in the centre.

It wouldn't surprise me if the first three animals are meant to go in this habitat and that we'll get a further one every three months.

TL: Good stuff!!!
Definitely looking forward to it... :P

I agree with you about the habitat. That is probably the Something Special mentioned by one of the developers in another thread. It sure looks like four habitats will complete a circle of the zodiac signs. Since the habitat seems to group the animals in sets of 3, I hope they don't enter the game as Breeding Trios. We are due to have a Breeding Trio start shortly.

calvinxx
01-26-16, 04:19 PM
Aw kooky you didn't need to make my thread the main one! Yours was prettier and had a bigger picture lol but thanks for merging :):) I am pretty excited about the new element although I still have some concerns. Here are my thoughts.

1. I love the habitat and the fact that it looks like it will create a large circle and all 12 animals will look like they are walking among one large habitat, so cool!
2. The downside is I have absolutely no room for 4 new habitats :( I really really really need new expansions please TL!
3. I also fear that they will come in trio form which makes me sad because I'm pretty sick of trios. I want a new breedable element instead!

LonePudding
01-26-16, 04:26 PM
I'm an Aquarius, I really want this one out if all the zodiacs.

kooky panda
01-26-16, 05:14 PM
Aw kooky you didn't need to make my thread the main one! Yours was prettier and had a bigger picture lol but thanks for merging :):) I am pretty excited about the new element although I still have some concerns. Here are my thoughts.

1. I love the habitat and the fact that it looks like it will create a large circle and all 12 animals will look like they are walking among one large habitat, so cool!
2. The downside is I have absolutely no room for 4 new habitats :( I really really really need new expansions please TL!
3. I also fear that they will come in trio form which makes me sad because I'm pretty sick of trios. I want a new breedable element instead!

I merged the threads and since you posted first your ended up post 1! :)

jojopeanut
01-26-16, 06:36 PM
I'm excited, I hope all those that need new expansions get them I have plenty land to expand yet. With that being said if it's placed in a new expansion it'll be month's before I reach it. I'm way on the lower end of needing runes 54 I know many need in the 70's or above for just one.

FlatFoot
01-26-16, 06:55 PM
Can't wait for Friday hehe. Just you wait :p

Drachenia
01-26-16, 07:20 PM
Oh it's beautiful, great designs. I hope we get a new country, otherwise I have only 2 farms :rolleyes:

Clark_Wayne
01-26-16, 07:22 PM
I agree with you about the habitat. That is probably the Something Special mentioned by one of the developers in another thread. It sure looks like four habitats will complete a circle of the zodiac signs. Since the habitat seems to group the animals in sets of 3, I hope they don't enter the game as Breeding Trios. We are due to have a Breeding Trio start shortly.

i'm afraid that this will probably be a trio :( not good ! and we will have 3 more trio with the remaining 9 Zodiac signs (sigh)
this way they don't have to think lot for trios :(

now question is : will the 12 signs go to the same habitat ?

Drachenia
01-26-16, 07:23 PM
Can't wait for Friday hehe. Just you wait :p

There is still so long to Friday, I want it to have. :p

ninasidstorm8
01-26-16, 07:47 PM
i'm afraid that this will probably be a trio :( not good ! and we will have 3 more trio with the remaining 9 Zodiac signs (sigh)

now question is : will the 12 signs go to the same habitat ?

If you look closely at the habitat in the first post, There are three zodiac symbols. If 4 habitats are put together, they should complete a circle of all twelve Zodiac symbols. That would mean 4 distinct habitats, each with 3 different Zodiac symbols. I would suspect that the Habitats would share the new Zodiac element.

I think the Zodiac animals will be just one element as in Dragon Story or there will be four combinations. Zodiac/Fire, Zodiac/Water, Zodiac/Earth and Zodiac/Electric with Electric substituting for Air. In any case there is a good chance that any one of them could be put into any of the four habitats.

Clark_Wayne
01-26-16, 09:06 PM
If you look closely at the habitat in the first post, There are three zodiac symbols. If 4 habitats are put together, they should complete a circle of all twelve Zodiac symbols. That would mean 4 distinct habitats, each with 3 different Zodiac symbols. I would suspect that the Habitats would share the new Zodiac element.

I think the Zodiac animals will be just one element as in Dragon Story or there will be four combinations. Zodiac/Fire, Zodiac/Water, Zodiac/Earth and Zodiac/Electric with Electric substituting for Air. In any case there is a good chance that any one of them could be put into any of the four habitats.

oups when i said same habitat, i meant : would they create 4 distinct habitats (obviously yes :D) ? and would the 12 signs go to any of the 4 ?
(you answered to my question ;) i was suspecting the same :D)

i'm also wondering : are they going to make 1 sign pure Zodiac (like the latest trio) or are they going back to the xmas trio pattern (santa claws wasn't pure xmas, but xmas-fire) ?

813vv
01-27-16, 01:40 AM
I'm an Aquarius, I really want this one out if all the zodiacs.

Me too, I an my son, both are Aquarius :D Really hope I can get this :D
On DS, I have all zodiacs except only Sagitarius. I love zodiacs so they keep me playing these games lol...

epinederose
01-27-16, 02:30 AM
Me too, I an my son, both are Aquarius :D Really hope I can get this :D
On DS, I have all zodiacs except only Sagitarius. I love zodiacs so they keep me playing these games lol...

happy birthday to you, aquarius hihihihi and Lone Pudding too !!

ogreve
01-27-16, 05:00 AM

I must say that I have come around somewhat in my opinion on trios. During the out-of-service disastrous trio results I had come to strongly hate them, but the Skull one made up a lot for it and it definitely gave a clear and challenging focus in FFS. The one that followed it didn't appeal to me at all, not because of the animals, but because there was nothing special to it: no special (dedicated!) habitat nor any special element and I couldn't use my two newly acquired Unicorns for breeding for the third animal. I hardly bothered at all going for them (too much other stuff was going on at the same time too) and I only got the Storking animal. To me, that entire trio was nothing more than just three YALBAs that were available in the same timeframe. On the other hand, the introduction of all sorts of elements that later cannot really be used for much else than combat, isn't the greatest of things either...

At this moment in time I may not be so much against trios anymore if throughout the course of this entire year we get precisely 4 trios, one starting in each quarter, with three Zodiac animals (hence at most introducing one single new element) that could even be tempting. The thing that concerns me most about trios is that it can be so hard to breed ALL of the animals within 3 weeks time, with the shortest amount of time available for the 3rd animal. Perhaps TL will time the release and availability of each animal such that it can be bred only precisely in the date-range that corresponds to the respective Zodiac sign... That way it would be possible to breed +/- an entire month per animal and we wouldn't have the stress of breeding for three animals within 3 weeks time while a bunch of other stuff also goes on at the same time...

Something like the above would sound very appealing. I also hope that the Zodiac element brings something "special" to the forest, like the Treasure animals do for example.
Well, Friday's release will definitely be something to look forward to, and another thing that looks exciting is that if I interpreted Flatfoot's latest remark well we MAY just get new expansions this Friday, but maybe the "just wait and see" remark reflects on some other aspects of Friday's release. :P

I sure hope we'll get a large chunk of new blue plots, so I can reserve it for the large square that would be required for putting the 4 habitats together (if indeed that's the way the habitats are going to be)...

And... of course I too am curious as to what "my sign animal" will look like, but being a Gemini that'll have to wait a few more months still...:)

HappyHeartBakery
01-27-16, 05:58 AM
Agreed. If they are trios, more time for breeding would be preferred. New expansions a must. Anyone have any thoughts if the zodiak animal will just be a new expansion spot (like the recent solar bear?). That would be great as long as it didn't take too long to get to;).

And Geminis Rock:). We are the best of both worlds.

813vv
01-27-16, 06:52 AM
happy birthday to you, aquarius hihihihi and Lone Pudding too !!

Thank you very much :D