PDA

View Full Version : The Roads in City Story...

Unregistered
08-14-10, 01:36 PM
Are awesome. Whoever designed those is a genius. Their fuctionality and they way they interact and connect to each other is outstanding. I say kudos to you fine developer!

Unregistered
08-14-10, 10:25 PM
I agree...

Unregistered
08-15-10, 01:08 PM
I love the way the roads self initiate when they attach to exising roads. Very clever design

Unregistered
08-16-10, 05:05 AM
Maxis may have got there first but if it works don't knock it. :)

Unregistered
10-20-10, 03:36 AM
I agree, and wouldn't it be awesome if the hedges did the same!

Unregistered
10-21-10, 01:08 PM
I agree that the roads are terrific, but I would love to see a road/river combination piece so the rivers can cross under the roads. Anyone else agree?

Unregistered
10-21-10, 01:28 PM
I agree that the roads are terrific, but I would love to see a road/river combination piece so the rivers can cross under the roads. Anyone else agree?

I completley agree. I would love to have a river go through my city but we need some sort of bridge.
Mabye also some rail roads too that would be cool

Unregistered
10-21-10, 03:40 PM
"some sort of bridge"

i completley agree. I would love to have a river go through my city but we need some sort of bridge.
Mabye also some rail roads too that would be cool

RicardoTubbs
10-28-10, 05:08 AM

I agree !! I would make easier to rivers in the middle of our city...

Unregistered
10-29-10, 08:58 AM
When I think roads, I think the veins and arteries of our country! I mean, without them, we'd be hopelessly tethered to our dwellings, with little hope of exploring the world around us. The use of roads in this game perfectly synthesizes their real-world counterparts. Without roads, your city simply cannot function. I once tried to eliminate the roads from my city, only to receive a nasty email from the creator of city story. In it, he says "please don't remove the roads from your virtual city. Without them your denizens will surely die, and I will roundhouse kick you in the face if continue down this path of roadlessness."

I have since restored my roads and all is well. For they have an irreplaceable purpose; to claim space that could be used otherwise.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 05:53 PM
How do u make roads? I need more please help!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:22 PM
How do u make roads? I need more please help!!

They are in the decorations section, and are free.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:35 PM
does anyone have a picture of it?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:07 AM
Come on! Roads are so easy to place and they are free. What is the big mystery?