PDA

View Full Version : New Crafting Dragon: Groom Dragon Jan 26, 2016

amerirish
01-26-16, 11:35 AM

http://40.media.tumblr.com/7fd65ad496abd3c764bc7706c9de2e1f/tumblr_inline_o1kt038TMZ1qm7yoc_540.pngThe number one rule of any wedding is that it’s all about the bride. All eyes are on her as she walks down the aisle in her gorgeous dress and beams at her future husband. Welcome Mr. Right, also known as the Groom Dragon in Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=ZWFkN2Y5ZjgxZThhMzdkYWJhNDQ3MTgyMWYyYzEzYTY0MmNk ODZlMCx1dUVqYTRDYg%3D%3D)!

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black White
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

"At long last, the Groom Dragon has arrived to say his vows to the Bride Dragon. Call it cold feet or a late alarm; this Groom will have a lot of explaining to do after the wedding. Finally finding the ring he claims he lost, the Groom Dragon awaits his beloved at the altar, surrounded by their friends and family."

hiabarara
01-26-16, 11:42 AM
Picture:

I was so sure we already had a dragon called "Groom"... Well, I love black and white, so that's cool :)

Sandybellee
01-26-16, 11:47 AM
This is another must-have! Very nice!

TwinkleTwiny
01-26-16, 11:47 AM
Yes ! That means more large onyx for crafting ! I will try to have as many grooms as I can ;)

MsMelanieMonster
01-26-16, 11:50 AM
I was 10 lights away from a third festive light dragon! Will try for 3 of these for the trade value but I doubt he'll stick around as long!

Xyn25
01-26-16, 11:53 AM
The description is hilarious! It will be a nice mate for my Bride dragon.

jjblueyes
01-26-16, 12:07 PM
I got so little sleep last night when I got my pop up I thought it was a tournament starting. Went to battle and found a level 10 Anubis and thought "oh my this is going to be one heck of a tournament!"

Errena41
01-26-16, 12:07 PM
There is no bride dragon at my island, so I guess it will have to hang out with my bride of franken dragon. :p

Hawk1
01-26-16, 12:08 PM
Love the description, I may have to hatch the ugliest dragon I have (Bride) even tho I thought I'd never put her on my island.

Natasha_07
01-26-16, 12:10 PM
The description is like a romance saga, yeah right you temporary lost the ring! LOL! :cool:

Sandybellee
01-26-16, 12:11 PM
I got so little sleep last night when I got my pop up I thought it was a tournament starting. Went to battle and found a level 10 Anubis and thought "oh my this is going to be one heck of a tournament!"

:D I thought it was tournament at first, too! It has that certain cool and sleek tournament prize look to it.

amerirish
01-26-16, 12:19 PM
LOL about the tournament :D I think we'd all quit before we start if we got Anubis 10 in Round 1!!!

jjblueyes
01-26-16, 12:24 PM
LOL about the tournament :D I think we'd all quit before we start if we got Anubis 10 in Round 1!!!

I did have one moment of panic for sure!!

jjblueyes
01-26-16, 12:25 PM
:D I thought it was tournament at first, too! It has that certain cool and sleek tournament prize look to it.

Oh so glad I'm not alone!

Niire
01-26-16, 12:58 PM
LOL! Yup, thought my first opponent in the "tourney" was a level 12 diamond...Diet Coke almost spewed forth from my nostrils! I'm too old to be scared to death and too young for a heart attack! LOL

Natasha_07
01-26-16, 01:53 PM
The 3 brides on my island will fight for him! I hope we get a romantic or past love birds habitats.

amerirish
01-26-16, 01:58 PM
The 3 brides on my island will fight for him! I hope we get a romantic or past love birds habitats.

Maybe yours will be Mormon :D

jjblueyes
01-26-16, 02:34 PM
LOL! Yup, thought my first opponent in the "tourney" was a level 12 diamond...Diet Coke almost spewed forth from my nostrils! I'm too old to be scared to death and too young for a heart attack! LOL

Haha!!

Jagger517
01-26-16, 03:14 PM
Maybe yours will be Mormon :D

HAHAHAHA! Nice!!!

;) :D ;) :D

D_Raho
01-26-16, 05:02 PM
I made 4 Festive Light Dragons before time ran out. I will likely only get to make 3 Groom Dragons. Wish I had more time with him, because I really need those Large Onyx.

Dragosle
01-27-16, 12:44 AM
Neat and "handsome" dragon that simply a must have :3

But really, Groom is so good-looking compare to his female counterpart Bride. It makes me sad some how :(

Hawk1
01-27-16, 01:18 AM
Neat and "handsome" dragon that simply a must have :3

But really, Groom is so good-looking compare to his female counterpart Bride. It makes me sad some how :(

Beauty and the beast except in this case Bride is without a doubt the beast.

zaccy678
01-27-16, 01:56 AM
I never got a Bride dragon... :(

I might have to shack him up with Dapper, is there an 'alternative lifestyle' habitat? ;)

Dragosle
01-27-16, 02:07 AM
Beauty and the beast except in this case Bride is without a doubt the beast.

Now that's a really good one!

But... Beast is not ugly, he's just have an unfriendly and badass looking. :cool:

I might have to shack him up with Dapper, is there an 'alternative lifestyle' habitat? ;)

Exactly my thought :o It just that I need to get myself a Dapper first :eek:

Sandybellee
01-27-16, 03:04 AM
My fighters are very embarrassed - little old lady Godmother has beaten already four of them in the arena! :p Seems like she doesn't want to let go of that ring, lol! :D

amerirish
01-27-16, 07:07 AM
She's probably an old spinster; maybe try sweet talking her with Marshmallow or Lollipop instead of tradional fighters :)

Sandybellee
01-27-16, 07:24 AM
Ha ha! That's what I figured too. She was dreaming of marrying Groom herself! :D

I don't have either of those sweet dragons but I sent the handsome and regal King in to soften her up and she instantly handed him the ring. He is quite irresistible! :)

amerirish
01-27-16, 07:28 AM
Oooh, just don't let Queen know about King's extracurricular activities! She might pronounce 'off with his head'!! :eek:

amerirish
01-27-16, 07:30 AM
So if we have Bride & Groom dragons what are the odds we'll get Ring Bearer, Maid of Honor and Flower Girl dragons? The wedding theme sure is strong with TL - current RS goal was wedding related and we've had it come up in BS, CS & Fashion previously.

Natasha_07
01-27-16, 07:30 AM
Oooh, just don't let Queen know about King's extracurricular activities! She might pronounce 'off with his head'!! :eek:

Nah prince and princess will intervene, can't break up the happy family especially in the arena! LOL!

Jagger517
01-27-16, 08:26 AM

Anything purple, I think. Or rainbow. :p

amerirish
01-27-16, 08:33 AM
Suddenly I really want a 'Mistress' Dragon :D

roguebee
01-27-16, 09:00 AM
Suddenly I really want a 'Mistress' Dragon :D

Depends on which side of the phrase the emphasis is on, mistress or dragon...

amerirish
01-27-16, 09:01 AM
Depends on which side of the phrase the emphasis is on, mistress or dragon...

LOL :D for me it would be a Mister-ess ;)

amerirish
01-27-16, 11:26 AM
I don't know if it's just me or not, but I've been getting a whole lot of Diamond Hybrids as opponents today :confused: Usually that's a sign that a tourney is coming, but can't be on a Wednesday, right?

roguebee
01-27-16, 11:27 AM
LOL :D for me it would be a Mister-ess ;)

Maybe Flatfoot can work up a Sugar Daddy dragon for you...

amerirish
01-27-16, 11:28 AM
Maybe Flatfoot can work up a Sugar Daddy dragon for you...

Love it!! :D :D

roguebee
01-27-16, 12:20 PM
At first I thought Sugar Daddy ought to be a crafting dragon where one could build the man of their dreams, but upon further reflection, Sugar Daddy ought to be a gold giving dragon... Maybe in time for Valentine's Day?

TwinkleTwiny
01-27-16, 05:09 PM
I don't know if it's just me or not, but I've been getting a whole lot of Diamond Hybrids as opponents today :confused: Usually that's a sign that a tourney is coming, but can't be on a Wednesday, right?

It is pretty unlikely with the current world event right ? If my memory is not altered from excess this Christmas, the tournament began a few days after Christmas world event ?

In addition we already got 2 tournaments this month. Maybe after this world event?

DeeDe99
01-27-16, 05:57 PM
Roguebee and Amerirish, you two are being bad. Very, very, bad. :D

But you've brightened my day!

jjblueyes
01-28-16, 07:19 AM
I can see this mistress dragon now...best to keep the details to myself!"
Awesome idea though!!

amerirish
01-28-16, 07:21 AM
At first I thought Sugar Daddy ought to be a crafting dragon where one could build the man of their dreams, but upon further reflection, Sugar Daddy ought to be a gold giving dragon... Maybe in time for Valentine's Day?

That is a bloody brilliant idea!! A Sugar Daddy that gives gold. They MUST use this in the future!!! :D

Roguebee and Amerirish, you two are being bad. Very, very, bad. :D

But you've brightened my day!

We aim to please ma'am! :cool:

Annica5
01-28-16, 07:30 AM
My Dapper has been working up courage to pop the question to Bride and now the news of a Groom has scared and confused him. Will he be the best man instead, smile on his snout hiding his aching heart?
Can Astromancer read the future for us? Dapper and me are biting our nails. Or claws.

Natasha_07
01-28-16, 08:25 AM
Well I see it went from groom to bride to mistress, sugar daddy... LOL! It so funny!

Maybe godmother will latch on to him if she can't get groom but then there's mistress. Darn it, it's turning out to be one complicated affair!

I do want S8 to bring back the past habitats tomorrow to put all the love birds together, I still have 2 X-mas habitats with Valentine's related dragons. :cool:

Sandybellee
01-28-16, 10:54 AM
Well I see it went from groom to bride to mistress, sugar daddy... LOL! It so funny!

Maybe godmother will latch on to him if she can't get groom but then there's mistress. Darn it, it's turning out to be one complicated affair!

I do want S8 to bring back the past habitats tomorrow to put all the love birds together, I still have 2 X-mas habitats with Valentine's related dragons. :cool:

Ha ha! Yes, it turned out to be quite a mess! And I think Groom is to blame for a large part of it all.

I'm really starting to question his character. I mean, the guy "loses" 99 rings and sends others to retrieve them before his wedding. And it turns out that all kinds of lady dragons have these rings and don't want to let go of them without a confrontation... I'm not sure there's going to be any wedding after all of this! ;)

Btw, a gold giving Sugar Daddy dragon would be so perfect!!! :D

mystctattoo
01-28-16, 06:28 PM
Yes ! That means more large onyx for crafting ! I will try to have as many grooms as I can ;)

So this is probably why I have no crafted dragons with Onyx in them. I saw the dragon was unimpressed and just moved on never did the thought cross my mind to craft it and then get the Onyx out of it duh! Glad I actually came and read this thread and your post and thank you for posting it so I realized I do want it lol. Off to battle I go

hiabarara
01-29-16, 09:14 AM
I really hope for a Tournament in a couple hours. Northstar 11 is kicking my butt since three (!) days now. I don't think I've ever been stuck with a dragon for such a long time. All my good fighters lose constantly. Champions, Prime, high-level dragons. Even restarting my device didn't help. This is unbelievable. I really want to collect rings and pillows!

amerirish
01-29-16, 09:49 AM
I really hope for a Tournament in a couple hours. Northstar 11 is kicking my butt since three (!) days now. I don't think I've ever been stuck with a dragon for such a long time. All my good fighters lose constantly. Champions, Prime, high-level dragons. Even restarting my device didn't help. This is unbelievable. I really want to collect rings and pillows!

Best opponents are Brazil, Cursed Idol, Germany, Gold, Nano & Steampunk. Do you have any of those at a high level?

ETA: So weird! Like 10 minutes after this post, my next opponent was Northstar 11! Beat him with Brazil 10

hiabarara
01-29-16, 10:18 AM
Best opponents are Brazil, Cursed Idol, Germany, Gold, Nano & Steampunk. Do you have any of those at a high level?

ETA: So weird! Like 10 minutes after this post, my next opponent was Northstar 11! Beat him with Brazil 10

I don't have any of these dragons. But I see that Brazil really works :D
Well, I think sooner or later I have to win. Let's be optimistic.

edit: Finally beat it with Jack 12! (Second time I tried with this dragon.) Sometimes simple ranting works apparently :D

amerirish
01-29-16, 10:31 AM
Lol hiabarara, glad you took him down!! :)

Hepatu
01-29-16, 11:20 AM

What kind/colour is northstar?

hiabarara
01-29-16, 11:36 AM
What kind/colour is northstar?

It's the newest Treasure Dragon :)

amerirish
01-29-16, 11:37 AM
Tourney just started but I didn't quite catch the prize - I think it's Dark Wing?

Good luck everyone! :D

Hepatu
01-29-16, 12:14 PM
It's the newest Treasure Dragon :)

If I meet northstar, I would definitely give fire dragon a try. I win a lot of battles with my lvl 12 fire

amerirish
01-29-16, 12:21 PM
Northstar is so amazing looking:

DeeDe99
01-30-16, 11:32 PM
42 pieces, so getting there slowly.

patisserieforever
01-31-16, 05:27 AM
Hello, do you have an idea of the time left for this dragon ? I just reach level 30 on Friday, 99 rings in a couple days will be difficult I think !

Thank you :)

roguebee
01-31-16, 08:16 AM
Since the dragon was released on the 26th, you should have until Feb 23rd, at a minimum, to get the rings needed.

TwinkleTwiny
02-03-16, 12:09 AM
My first groom is crafting, 36 hours to wait :D

Hepatu
02-03-16, 12:09 PM
I need 2 pieces so I'm getting there soon ☺

amerirish
02-03-16, 01:12 PM
76 rings :) can't wait to craft this one :D am also going to try for a second.

Hepatu
02-03-16, 10:27 PM
I'm crafting mine now ☺

AnglChk507
02-04-16, 02:07 AM
I don't have the bride dragon wish i did since they popped up with this awesome dragon! I wonder who I'll put him with maybe one of the princesses if the color schemes work out..

Najchi
02-05-16, 06:04 AM
So, this is my first crafted dragon. Still have 8 hours crafting time, but my nest is occupied for 14 hours, so I was wandering, does crafted dragons go to storage when crafting is finished, or have to go directly to nest?

Hepatu
02-05-16, 06:39 AM
They stay in the spell shop till your nest is free. They don't go to storage

Najchi
02-05-16, 06:42 AM

Niire
02-05-16, 07:11 AM
Grats to those who have got this one! I'm gonna go for a second one too, if anything for the large black gem...don't think I've worked an arena dragon this hard before. :p

DeeDe99
02-07-16, 03:42 AM
I'm thinking those of us who want a second for the large Onyx had better be careful with timing and the Tales. I want to start crafting tomorrow, but that will clash with Tales crafting. But if I don't craft, I won't be collecting rings for a second.

Inconvenient timing.

Hepatu
02-07-16, 05:14 AM
Crafting time is 36 hrs.
Fortunately I have crafted the first groom and only almost halfway to the 2nd, so the tales crafting won't be an issue for me.

Niire
02-07-16, 05:28 AM
Mine's crafting now, and working on the second. I don't think I have to craft anything within the window I put him on. LOL, least I hope not! Math and my meds fight a little... :p

Sandybellee
02-07-16, 04:54 PM
Crafting! :) I will probably try to get a second one to trade.

ozigal
02-07-16, 05:01 PM
I am still way off for a first Groom let alone a second one.,but then I don't speed up I guess that is the key.

DeeDe99
02-07-16, 05:41 PM
I am still way off for a first Groom let alone a second one.,but then I don't speed up I guess that is the key.

I rarely speed up unless I am in a tournament and then only speed 30 mins (2 gold) and only if I am getting behind due to a string of losses (looking at you, Ninja) and maybe only one or two. But I am home all day, so can battle every hour - I think that is the difference.

Jagger517
02-07-16, 05:56 PM
Mine's crafting now, and working on the second. I don't think I have to craft anything within the window I put him on. LOL, least I hope not! Math and my meds fight a little... :p

You *will* have to do some crafting to finish the Dragon Tales. What you have to craft and how long it takes depends on your level, but we all have to do a little bit of crafting to reach the end.

Jagger517
02-07-16, 05:58 PM
They stay in the spell shop till your nest is free. They don't go to storage

If my nest is occupied so my crafted dragon stays in the spell shop, does that mean I can't craft anything else until he's gone?

DeeDe99
02-07-16, 06:17 PM
If my nest is occupied so my crafted dragon stays in the spell shop, does that mean I can't craft anything else until he's gone?

Yes, that is correct. Hence my issue with timing I mentioned earlier and warned people about.

Sandybellee
02-07-16, 06:50 PM

I practically never speed up the arena. The last time was last year for the final round of a tournament.

I guess my key as of late has been a prolonged bout of insomnia. For instance, I should have been fast asleep for about four hours now and here I am, wide awake. :p

jjblueyes
02-07-16, 06:59 PM

I play a ton and I'm still not able to do my groom yet. Depends on if I get stuck on a rough dragon or two or have a busy day. Sometimes I speed up, most time not.

Good luck : )

Niire
02-07-16, 07:12 PM
Sorry i was confusing there a bit jagger, I meant that I was not near an act where crafting him would cause issues. My first craft for this one will be in a couple of days, and he's got like 10 hours left. The hard part will be juggling my nests so I can hatch my deep freeze, leave my life dragon, and get groom off the crafting station. :p

Hehe, I really should add a signature that points out that I am heavily medicated, so sorry for any confusion! :)

Edit...I very rarely, if ever, speed up unless it's close on a tourney etc. I don't have very much income, and no treasure dragon yet (though hoping to buy my first once taxes etc are sorted!). Just cannot get around well, so I am able to play a bunch. :)

ozigal
02-08-16, 03:45 PM
Slowly sneaking up on the groom. 82 pieces. I can see this is going to be a dilemma in timing, needing to craft for the tales and this groom..Thinking of renaming my Isles to the Walking Wounded after the tourney.i have more battered n bruised dragons than ones who are carrying no scars.. Anyone hiring spas?

Hepatu
02-09-16, 10:11 AM
31 pieces to go for my 2nd groom ☺

Bastiaan0
02-09-16, 10:14 AM
Getting there slowly as always, I now have 75 rings. I never even tried to craft two arena dragons, as I don't like battling too much.

Genko1
02-09-16, 12:18 PM
I am working after my second...I want to craft more of this dragon for trading

divanightclub
02-09-16, 05:07 PM
Only 80 rings for me, still have 19 more to get, but I'll get there soon so I can start crafting mine as well.

pernmagic
02-10-16, 06:27 AM
Ready for crafting but waiting to finish tales ch6 tomorrow before blocking crafting for 48 hrs for groom

Hepatu
02-11-16, 10:39 AM
Groom take 36 hrs to craft

divanightclub
02-12-16, 11:40 AM
I finally reached 99 rings, but I'll wait until I complete chapter 6 to start crafting my groom. Just completed chapter 4, so he'll be waiting for a few more chapters so it won't interfere with the tales, since it takes 36 hours to finish crafting!

Najchi
02-12-16, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know how much time will these rings be available? I'm 27 pieces short of my second groom and really want to finish him, but I'm not sure if I have enough time.

Hepatu
02-12-16, 11:53 AM
108 rings here, waiting with crafting till tales are over. Ch 9 begin tmrw

belarica
02-12-16, 11:54 AM
I have 101 rings since I've been waiting to craft it until after the tales, but I thought we could only have 99 of the items??

Hepatu
02-12-16, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know how much time will these rings be available? I'm 27 pieces short of my second groom and really want to finish him, but I'm not sure if I have enough time.

You have plenty of time.
I'm 91 rings short of my 3rd groom and I believe I'll get him ☺

Najchi
02-12-16, 12:24 PM
Thanks hepatu

zyfazix
02-13-16, 08:34 AM

I always assume we get 28 days to collect pieces and start crafting, meaning that we have approx 10 days left to gather pieces
At your current gathering rate you probably only need three more days to get those pieces, more than enough time left ;)

Niire
02-13-16, 09:19 AM
I'm 36 away from my second as well. :) Good luck yall!

luckyaa7
02-13-16, 04:02 PM
Second one is crafting and have 8 right now. I am going to see whether I can get the third one. Can definitely use black gem

Bastiaan0
02-14-16, 10:20 AM
I've got enough pieces to craft it, but I'm going to wait. Like to have the spell shop available for contrastias from the tales, besides that I'll have only one nest available because there will be a 44 hour egg on the other till wednesday. So the only thing I really hope is that this dragon isn't leaving next friday ;)

1969venus
02-15-16, 04:24 PM
Just won last ring! Will begin crafting last contrastia. Love those little flowers. Continued to craft after event was finished.
Id: 1969venus

Niire
02-15-16, 06:35 PM
Grats all completer types!! I am 15 away now from my second groom, don't think I'll try for a third. I normally only go 1 arena dragon at a time, but this one, with its large black gem, is too good to pass up a second. :D

I think I ended up with something like 12 contrastistas. They're so cute! :)

Hepatu
02-15-16, 10:22 PM
My 2nd groom is on the nest and I'm 46 pieces short of the 3rd ☺
Black gems here I come ☺☺

Jagger517
02-16-16, 10:16 PM
My Dapper has been working up courage to pop the question to Bride and now the news of a Groom has scared and confused him. Will he be the best man instead, smile on his snout hiding his aching heart?
Can Astromancer read the future for us? Dapper and me are biting our nails. Or claws.

I just had to say, I've read this a dozen times and it still tickles me! Especially "smile on his snout hiding his aching heart". ;)

Are you a writer IRL? Cuz you definitely have a flair for it!

luckyaa7
02-18-16, 05:54 PM
Does anyone know when this expires?? Thanks

divanightclub
02-18-16, 08:15 PM
My groom is FINALLY crafting, he was waiting patiently for days until I completed the tales.

Good luck with the battles everyone!

roguebee
02-18-16, 08:36 PM
My groom is FINALLY crafting, he was waiting patiently for days until I completed the tales.

Good luck with the battles everyone!

I can say the same thing. He had to wait until I finished the last crafting for the tales.

I'll wait and see if there is an announcement tomorrow on whether he's replaced next Tuesday.

freesiawoods
02-19-16, 12:33 AM
It seems the limit for battle dragon parts has been lifted? Mine went beyond 99 whilst waiting for the tales to finish.

Anaboe
02-19-16, 05:39 AM
Mine too, I had 104 parts when I started crafting. Dunno if it's agood or bad thing, for not recieving a part after battle always was a sign for me that I had enough parts to craft :)

Hepatu
02-19-16, 02:21 PM
3rd groom crafting now. I guess I have to work on a 4th now with the new tournament ☺

Sandybellee
02-20-16, 05:05 AM
Phew! Finally crafting a second Groom to trade!

hiabarara
02-20-16, 05:16 AM
3rd groom crafting now. I guess I have to work on a 4th now with the new tournament ☺

Whoa. I'm still trying for my first one :D I'm only at ~ 85 pieces. I mean I didn't really play that much during the last weeks, but it's still impressive that some of you manage to get so many. I guess I simply don't want to battle that often. It's already enough for me to log in every hour when a Tournament is going on. But it's really impressive what you guys are able to pull off :)

Hepatu
02-20-16, 05:21 AM
Last battle dragon we had, I was only 11 pieces short of the 4th dragon. This time I hope I'll get all the pieces in time ☺
For now I use them to improve my income but in time they will be traded for the gems

Niire
02-20-16, 07:21 AM

Hepatu, you are a beast with these things! You'll probably end up with like, 8 of them. :) Great job! <3

Hepatu
02-20-16, 07:37 AM
Thx ☺
Battle is an easy way to get nice dragons for free so I can't let that opportunity pass ☺

roguebee
02-20-16, 04:36 PM
I was debating whether to try seriously for a second Groom when S8 made my decision for me with the weekend flash tournament and no announcement that Groom was leaving us on Tuesday. We'll see how close I get.

silverybunny
02-20-16, 06:18 PM
I still have noy gotten enough pieces to craft this guy yet but if I do manage to get through this tournament I will have enough. Fingers crossed!

TwinkleTwiny
02-22-16, 12:57 AM
I am 58 pieces away from my third, hope I will be able to craft it

Niire
02-22-16, 01:23 AM
I wasn't planning on a third groom...but, with the world event happening, lol I might end up with one.

gisellepersad
02-22-16, 04:54 AM
Do u think we will have enough time? Wanted to craft a 3rd myself about a week ago but thought it would go away

DeeDe99
02-22-16, 06:10 AM
Have got the pieces for a second, just waiting on Opal to finish crafting.

luckyaa7
02-22-16, 06:18 AM
Wish we knew when it expires. Trying to figure out whether I should try 4th one

Hepatu
02-22-16, 08:14 AM
I'm working on my 4th now. 27 pieces so far.
If I don't make it, I at least get tickets from battle

luckyaa7
02-22-16, 08:48 AM
I'm working on my 4th now. 27 pieces so far.
If I don't make it, I at least get tickets from battle

I was thinking about it after I post. Still have to battle to get tickets. Good luck battling!

roguebee
02-22-16, 08:53 AM
We'll find out tomorrow if it expires on Friday.

Bastiaan0
02-22-16, 09:28 AM
Groom is on the nest now :) Thank God I can skip battling for a while now as I don't like battling too much.

PinkBubbles75
02-22-16, 04:58 PM
My first groom is now crafting. It always takes me a while to get all the pieces for these arena-crafted dragons. I don't know how some of y'all can go for 2nds and 3rds lol

duh1234wq
02-23-16, 12:20 AM
My first groom is now crafting. It always takes me a while to get all the pieces for these arena-crafted dragons. I don't know how some of y'all can go for 2nds and 3rds lol

Bubbles, having a diamond 15 helps a lot. My main account is up 20 rings over my alt. The main has the diamond. Investing half a mil apples to take my Dueler to 15 on both accounts made an even bigger difference. Feeding those two all the way means about 15 of my dragons that might have been epic by now are stuck at 7 though...

Hepatu
02-23-16, 08:01 AM
My fire lvl 12 **** just about every dragon in battle.
I can fight blindfolded with him and win 18-19 battles out of 20.
Tournament usually a bit different but there my fire is still a champ.
Now I'm working on my 4th groom. 39 pieces so far

Niire
02-23-16, 08:18 AM
Hepatu, I'll say it again...you are a beast! And of course, I mean that in a good way! :)

Fire IS awesome in tourneys. There will come a point where you have more than enough to battle with, and you can just raise the dragons you want. I'd definitely recommend making fire a priority, though. :)

Jagger517
02-23-16, 06:40 PM
I'm half-way to a third Groom, I hope he doesn't expire before this tournament is over!

But he probably won't, right? Would they switch dragons in the middle of a tourney?

roguebee
02-23-16, 09:44 PM
I suspect that he'll expire on Tuesday. That would be a 35 day run for him, a little longer than usual. (Opinion, not facts)

missbandette
02-26-16, 01:35 PM
30 more to go! I really hope I can get him in time, especially with the tournament going on. 🙁

Hepatu
02-26-16, 03:21 PM
31 to go for my 4th groom ☺
I have some trading to do soon

roguebee
02-26-16, 08:22 PM

Good luck. He expires on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get a second, but it looks chancy as I'll need over 40 to finish.

31aug2002
02-27-16, 12:02 PM
Whoa!!! Wow !!!
Here I am struggling to get the last few for my first one.. You are on your 4th !!

DeeDe99
02-27-16, 12:30 PM
I have 35 towards a third - don't think I'll make it! Not 64 hours left!

Hepatu
02-27-16, 01:25 PM
Only 22 to go now, so I'll get it for sure. Not like last time where I ended 11 pieces short when it expired

saghaven
02-27-16, 02:27 PM
Started crafting mine yesterday. Will be on the nest soon.

luckyaa7
02-27-16, 02:30 PM
18 more to go for my 4th one. After Opal finish crafting I can get this one going. Finally have enough black gems to craft last two left!! Used to be easier to mine, but now battling is easier and mining is difficult. I guess I can't get them both easily...

31aug2002
02-28-16, 06:23 AM
Well I am feeling proud as I have got my 1st limited crafting Dragon in the craft shop now.
The best part is that I was able to breed the Bride dragon too. So the Groom won't be lonely at all!!!

Hepatu
02-28-16, 12:07 PM
Grts 👍
How did u breed the bride?

1969venus
02-28-16, 12:15 PM
Five pieces to go and I get my Second groom. Wow, kudos to everyone who is on their third and fourth....

Niire
02-28-16, 12:54 PM
Well I am feeling proud as I have got my 1st limited crafting Dragon in the craft shop now.
The best part is that I was able to breed the Bride dragon too. So the Groom won't be lonely at all!!!

Grats to all who got! i got bride as well, put them on the paradise island habitat (One of the ones you get with gold...got it last summer while it was on sale)with blue moon, so they are on honeymoon...:D

@Hepatu, bride is breedable right now, white and green. I got her with Christmas Tree and Diamond. ^^

Hepatu
02-28-16, 01:15 PM
I'll try something white and green then.
Don't have any diamonds yet

Niire
02-28-16, 01:48 PM
Best of luck! <3

Hepatu
02-28-16, 02:12 PM
Thx a lot ☺
8 to go for my 4th groom now so I'll get him tmrw ☺

Hawk1
02-28-16, 09:26 PM
3 more rings and I'll have my 3rd groom... Hepatu you are a battle arena BEAST! Congrats!

Jagger517
02-28-16, 11:41 PM
Grrrrr, I'm such an idiot! I was only like 10 rings away from my third Groom, and it was Feb 28th and I knew Groom was leaving on March 1, so I spent like 16 gold to speed up battles to get all my rings... forgetting that it's leap year and I have a whole other day left! :mad:

Niire
02-29-16, 01:59 AM
Lemme tell you what I did...with this extra day, I could have had a third one. However, I forgot it was a leap year, didn't even try because that last tourney made my brain bleed and melt. So, yeah...:(

I feel bad for you jagger...:( *Hugs!*

TwinkleTwiny
02-29-16, 02:11 AM
I just crafted my third :) I am excited to see how the new crafting dragon will look like!

Hepatu
02-29-16, 05:44 AM
4th groom is now crafting ☺
Now I'm off battles till the next appear ☺

hungryres
02-29-16, 01:17 PM
When will it expires?
I hope they put a timer on instead of saying limited time
Stil about 10 pcs to go, and i have to go to bed now.

Hepatu
02-29-16, 01:32 PM
When will it expires?
I hope they put a timer on instead of saying limited time
Stil about 10 pcs to go, and i have to go to bed now.

Within 12 hrs is my guess.

Jagger517
02-29-16, 11:38 PM
Thanks, Niire. I'm sorry you missed out on your third Groom. *huggles*

Yeah, that tourney was awful. Are the Champion ones always that tough? Or has the difficulty been jacked up cuz they want us to buy gold?

Osh7772
03-01-16, 01:48 AM
I'm new and hope that someone can answer my questions.
1) May I know after the expiration, what will happen to my leftover rings?
2) Am I able to sell it?
3) should I continue to battle hourly?
4) what will i get instead of the Rings.
Thanks

Najchi
03-01-16, 02:07 AM
Leftover rings are left in your storage with no use whatsoever, and as I can see, selling is not an option.
Regarding battling, you could battle for movie tickets in current world event. After the groom expires, there should be new crafting dragon instead to collect whatever pieces are needed for it.

Niire
03-01-16, 02:29 AM
Thanks, Niire. I'm sorry you missed out on your third Groom. *huggles*

Yeah, that tourney was awful. Are the Champion ones always that tough? Or has the difficulty been jacked up cuz they want us to buy gold?

Ones I've fought in the past were not that bad at all. But that tourney followed the kung fu makeup, and that one was brutal to begin with. It feels much harder now in tourneys than it used to for sure...I'm not sure if that's because of the level 15 thing, or what is going on, but they've become stressful instead of fun.

Hey, at least I got my souvenir rings from this! LOL
I know alot of folks hate the extra stuff, but I kinda collect it...

Osh7772
03-01-16, 03:03 AM
Thanks Najchi 😀

hungryres
03-01-16, 05:15 AM
Within 12 hrs is my guess.

second groom crafting~~

i actually panic a little bit this morning, and had spent gold to speed up after losing to the same dragons three times...

anyone had any idea if there is any cap/ max limit on the ring or crafting pieces in storage?

becoz looking in retrospect , i almost stopped battling during early stage of last dragon tales, as i was close to 9x pieces, and that dragon tales usually requires a couple of battling in the last few stages, to avoid occupying the craft shop, and avoid wasting on the battle piece when i hit max (i thought it was 99) , i had stopped battling for some time and time lost and thus i was so close to not able to collect enough piece for my second groom.

Hepatu
03-01-16, 07:34 AM
I don't think there is a limit on battle pieces.
I was way beyond 100 pieces some time ago

roguebee
03-01-16, 09:11 AM
The cap on Arena battle pieces was removed a couple of months ago. Not sure if anyone has discovered the new upper limit.

hungryres
03-01-16, 11:10 AM
Thanks for answering my doubt. Next time I will just keep battling

vshephard96
03-12-16, 08:58 AM

I can't searching the forum to see if there were any special islands made for bride and groom.