PDA

View Full Version : Buying the barracks

Nemi55
01-26-16, 09:23 AM
I am level 16,so kind of new. Is it important to buy a barracks? I have a trade wagon,a kitchen
A forge and other buildings.
Thanks in advance. Also those shields one gets, if someone could explain

ShibuyaCloth
01-26-16, 12:29 PM
To really make use of barracks, you need to be efficient with your kitchens in order to produce enough feast to maintain them. Not an easy deed if you cannot play actively. I only use a barrack on my major account on this one it is not worth. It can be helpful during timed quests.

danzplace
01-26-16, 06:49 PM
I love my barracks and wish I had purchased it sooner. I wouldn't have the fruit tree collection I've amassed without it. Though it did take months...

SpiritWind00
01-26-16, 08:18 PM
I am level 16,so kind of new. Is it important to buy a barracks? I have a trade wagon,a kitchen
A forge and other buildings.
Thanks in advance. Also those shields one gets, if someone could explain

Q1. Is it important? The barracks is like a second castle used only for adventuring. The adventures are the same only they take 2 days, not 1 day as they do through the castle. You can buy it anytime.
Q2. Shields.... Every 2nd month we have an event called a monster hunt and beasties will drop tokens. They drop even if you're not at the level eligible to participate in the event. The trade wagon which you say you have is where you use the tokens. We are in the middle of one now and if you're unsure, read the Monster Hunt thread at the top of the discussions page.

Hope that helps. :)