PDA

View Full Version : No white grapes???

squirmworm
01-25-16, 06:07 PM
Hi,
I am playing FS2 on the most current version.
However, since the new quest started, my grapevines are only producing red grapes.
I have not collected any white grapes.
So far, I have collected from the vines approximately 15 times.
Is there something I need to be doing to collect white grapes? None appear when I collect, and there are 0 in my inventory. I have tons of red grapes.
Thanks in advance!

Edited to add that I am only collecting one red grape from each vine on collection.

FrozenTurtle
01-25-16, 06:17 PM
You are able to get both Grapes (one at a time) - just keep trying and I'm sure you will find one! :)

squirmworm
01-25-16, 06:31 PM
You are able to get both Grapes (one at a time) - just keep trying and I'm sure you will find one! :)

Isn't that unusually slow? At least 15 collections (30 total for both vines) with not one white grape? I used gems to get past level 2 of the quest.
Thanks!

Andis4pawsbakery
01-28-16, 04:13 PM
I'll tell you, I'm on my second day at level 5 of A Pressing Matter and I've only been able to get enough white grapes to make 3 tarts! 5 to go?! (Really, 8 tarts????!!) At this rate, looks sure enough like I won't be finishing to the end, and no, I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on a gilded grapevine. I'm telling you Storm8: NOT ENOUGH WHITE GRAPES!

Andis4pawsbakery
01-28-16, 04:17 PM
Finding one is fine, but when you need 32 of 'em to make 8 tarts in as many hours, with 4 1/2 days to go and another challenge up ahead, it's not looking good. Or fair, really. In 2 days I've only been able to make 3 tarts because I am also experiencing a deficiency of white grapes. :(

Rynetory2
01-28-16, 10:05 PM
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you are not getting enough green grapes. :( You may like to consider buying the grapes/gems package or see if you can buy some green grapes in the newspapers or your neighbours shops. Sorry about this.