PDA

View Full Version : I need $100,000

Unregistered
02-21-11, 05:42 PM
I have like $36,000 right now. I'm cooking so much food. I'm only on level 18 and you can have like 5 stoves and ovens combined and such

this is taking so long, and how can I earn this money FASTEST?????

Someone help. It would take MONTHS!!!

Unregistered
02-21-11, 06:05 PM
It's not gonna take months. It might take 4 weeks at the most. Just cook expensive food. Stop making French toast and make the food that cost more like apple pie, turkey, and stew. Pizza. Creme br?l?e are also good money makers. Because French toast earns you $1 per person but these other foods can make at least $5 per person. Come see me if you need to mostWANTEDcafe

Also save money.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 06:07 PM
I have like $36,000 right now. I'm cooking so much food. I'm only on level 18 and you can have like 5 stoves and ovens combined and such

It wont take months. It all depends on what food you are cooking. With the right food you can earn around 75,000 in ONE DAY!!! 20 gifted stews alone will earn you 15,000. Do a search for a spreadsheet with the foods on it, there are some good ones out there, and they will tell you which food to cook.

Also, learn some patience. You might be all excited and eager to expand and decorate now, but in one or two months time you will have reached the maximum level and expansion, mastered all of your recipes, and have millions of coins, and you will be bored. Take your time, it doesn't all have to be done today.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 06:43 PM
There would be no challenge if you could make $100,000 in a snap, hey? =)

Just some patience should do.

This should help you:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3943-Want-to-maximize-your-profit-Here-comes-the-science

Unregistered
02-21-11, 06:45 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?8511-I-need-50-000

something tells me it's the same person.... lulz

Mattdiner
02-21-11, 07:07 PM
It's not gonna take months. It might take 4 weeks at the most. Just cook expensive food. Stop making French toast and make the food that cost more like apple pie, turkey, and stew. Pizza. Creme br?l?e are also good money makers. Because French toast earns you $1 per person but these other foods can make at least $5 per person. Come see me if you need to mostWANTEDcafe

Also save money.
This tactic would be the best option for someone over level 35, but this person is only on level 18. 1 day foods are not the smartest options for someone who is on a level where they do not maintain food constantly on their counters 24 hours a day: this includes waking up to still find food leftover on the counters. I do not exactly remember which levels you unlock which foods, but I would suggest cooking whatever foods you have unlocked the latest which have a cooking time between 30 minutes and 4 hours.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:42 PM
I found that below level 30 burritos worked out well. 6 hr cycle, you could go a couple hours past cooking time and not spoil (get 8 hrs of sleep). It only pays 1 coin but it is a high steady quantity for someone that doesn't have the time to baby sit the game all day.
Now that I have 9 appliances I am introducing roast chicken on some of them to find the right balance and increase profit.
If you have a lot of time to put in, yes you can make more coin faster with other short cycle items.

Unregistered
02-22-11, 04:51 AM

Close the door and start cooking I agree more exspensive foods are bigger earners I usually start my cooking before I switch off (bedtime) you get the same time to serve the food as it does to cook it, ie 12hrs to cook 12hrs to serve before it goes bad.
Gift your neighbours every day and they will prob gift you back so you will have food in reserve and keep tipping people, I find 99% of the people I tip tip back........................works for me